The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Cuddle Cat is here to tell her story

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cuddle Cat is here to tell her story

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:04 am

Certainly not, Cuddle Cat has to be pink! Is that horrible orange thing supposed to be a cat?

The gas board engineer - the leak is part of the central heating system - is due this morning. I hope that I won't be waiting all day - it is Friday the 13th!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:41 am

I see that the mice have been playing.

Well - you know the old saying - while the cat's away, the mice will play.

Sorry for my absence, but I've been in shock ever since seeing this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSD2VfDRWIE

I'm surprised that it's only had 117 views so far. And who is this HideHo who makes all these videos?

Just the very sight of that dog nearly gives me a nervous breakdown - and cats don't get someone like Alan Pike to come down all the way from Skipton at great expense and give them bucketloads of counselling after a traumatic experience either!

Actually, that video gave me the shudders for another reason. They were talking about dead bodies and torture chambers at that Haut de la Garenne place. Wasn't that the place that that Jekyll-and-Hyde character Jimmy Savile used to visit? Surely he never had anything to do with dead bodies, did he?

I want to ask you all something. How comes Martin Grime's dogs are paid £500-plus-per day (plus free bones and WinaLot), are sought by police forces all over the world, yet Gerry McCann says they're 'incredibly unreliable' - and Kate McCann in her book says the only reason they barked at me and in all those other places was because of Martin Grime's 'conscious and unconscious signals'?

I'll tell you what. If Eddie just nearly bit me to death and threw me up in the air just because of some 'unconscious signal-or-other' from Grime, then I've most definitely got a bone to pick with him.

Final point today, then I must be off.

Someone on this forum calls themselves 'IKNOWWHATHAPPENED'.

AND he uses capital letters to try and prove his point.

Well, no he doesn't.

But I DO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:29 am

TheRealCuddleCat - welcome back.  If you know what really happened, (I'm not doubting you) then please share your knowledge with us, and the police, of course, so we have justice for Madeleine.

I believe you have close links to the investigation so understand you have to be cautious, but what a tease you are!

Just watched the video, thanks for posting.  I think you know the identity of HideHo.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:27 pm

I get the feeling someone is toying with us.  Moreover may I strongly suggest that Miss Zaza contact her local police if he/ she has anything of real relevance to say.  A little girl is missing and that's a very serious matter.  Not something to be eluded to.  If you're real get real!

The Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:39 pm

@The Rooster wrote:I get the feeling someone is toying with us.  Moreover may I strongly suggest that Miss Zaza contact her local police if he/ she has anything of real relevance to say.  A little girl is missing and that's a very serious matter.  Not something to be eluded to.  If you're real get real!

agree 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Who is Miss Zaza?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:54 pm

I think she's a temperamental cat puppet but I can't remember on which show.

I'm sure that CC has to watch her words or she might find herself either disappearing for ever in unexplained circumstances or being Carter-Rucked!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:58 pm

OT - Hope your leaks are sorted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:16 pm

To reassure everyone, yes all is well at my stately home. Fair dos, I can't fault British Gas's maintenance service. I booked an appointment late last night online and there was an engineer here by 10.30.

I hope that CC is taking precautions like getting some mangy old alley cat to taste her food before she does!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:20 pm

Miss Zaza is a cat with a starring role in Hector's House...
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1ALxrpV1TQg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D1ALxrpV1TQg
I never much liked it myself. Preferred the good Captain Pugwash!

The Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:52 pm

I have hector's house on video ( along with trumpton, mr benn, mary mungo and midge, dangermouse and my all time fave chorlton and the wheelies. etc.
it keeps my inner child happy

Hector was the dog ( i am a silly old hector) zaza was the cat and kiki was the frog

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster on Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Nice one Hobbs. Can't be doing with this Cuddle Cat nonsense though, can't help but think it's taking the piss out of a very tragic situation. It's just my opinion but I'm not having it.  No offence intended to anyone on the forum.

The Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ekatae on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Having re-visited this topic... it does not seem at all funny any more... I think the first posts were very intelligent/funny, but then poster's just tried too hard to have the same intelligence/sense of humour as the original poster... I think it was initially intended as a serious thread...(with a bit of humour thrown in). I can now understand why CC has probably gone on a long Cat Nap.....But hope he rears his little pink head again.....

ekatae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:40 pm

@ekatae wrote:Having re-visited this topic... it does not seem at all funny any more... I think the first posts were very intelligent/funny, but then poster's just tried too hard to have the same intelligence/sense of humour as the original poster... I think it was initially intended as a serious thread...(with a bit of humour thrown in). I can now understand why CC has probably gone on a long Cat Nap.....But hope he rears his little pink head again.....

Im sure CuddleCat has 9 lives.....and possibly 9 names  big grin 

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ekatae on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:45 pm

LOL.... !! True.... !! (And possibly most people on such a Forum)... Now you got me thinking....

ekatae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:47 pm

@ekatae wrote:LOL.... !! True.... !! (And possibly most people on such a Forum)... Now you got me thinking....
Nah....You can feel personalities from most...You know they are singular. However.....

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:55 pm

No, Ekatae, not most of us.  Very few I think.  We also have no need to remain hidden when we are online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:58 pm

Whatever, CC had some folk buying in and lapping it up.  titter 

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:03 pm

E Kate E

Who are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:06 pm

Read the first page...I believe I had it sussed then. After that many kittens began to turn up  titter 

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ekatae on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Please do not start to get paranoid... we are all here for the TRUTH....of what happened....I am just another curious Cat.....Are there any other Forums on this topic if I am not welcome here...??

ekatae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:12 pm

@ekatae wrote:Please do not start to get paranoid... we are all here for the TRUTH....of what happened....I am just another curious Cat.....Are there any other Forums on this topic if I am not welcome here...??
Try GLP  sarcastic 

chillyheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:14 pm

You could do some research and find out for yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:17 pm

@ekatae wrote:LOL.... !! True.... !! (And possibly most people on such a Forum)... Now you got me thinking....

I hope you don't  go thinking about adding to the 2 names we know about that you've already registered on this forum, ekatae.  nah 

One name is sufficient for most of us and anything more brings to mind the type of duplicity that's brought us here.

ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:41 pm

@ultimaThule wrote: [...]
One name is sufficient for most of us and anything more brings to mind the type of duplicity that's brought us here.
I shudder at the thought to have more than one identity. Imagine how MUCH you'd have to remember as to which one of you said what ... I have also no need to HIDE my presence. Anyone can see when I was logged in here. Cannot think for a reason to hide, if there's nothing to hide ...

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum