The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Robert Murat Revisited - Page 3 Mm11

Robert Murat Revisited - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Robert Murat Revisited - Page 3 Mm11

Robert Murat Revisited - Page 3 Regist10

Robert Murat Revisited

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robert Murat Revisited - Page 3 Empty Re: Robert Murat Revisited

Post by Hongkong Phooey 09.11.13 11:13

Estelle wrote:
bellum wrote:hastly booking a flight to Algarve has nothing to do with Madeleine, I believe.
She died on the 3rd.
How can you be so sure!  I am privy to other information.
Any further information you can divulge, Amaral was pretty confident it was the 3rd.
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by bellum 09.11.13 13:55

Imo, Murat felt that the story was sad and interesting at the same time. He offered his help to translate the statements.
He was curious about what was going on and he wanted to be part of it.
At that time, he didn't look mature and he had something rather of a boy than of an adult man. I think that he was fascinated with the tragedy like we became fascinated too, and Tapas 9 used him.

It seems that Kate phoned the PJ asking if they were investigating him.  If Murat had helped the MCanns, she would never have done it because he could have told the truth.
Her phone call to the PJ means to me that he is innocent.

It seems that he was putting his nose on all of the PJ documents or at leaof st trying to and I suspect he was selling information to the media.  He did not have much money at that time.

About suying Jane Tanner : now he has the chance to prove it was not him that night because the Scotland Yard identified the very carying father. If it is proved by the police, he can continue suying Tanner.
Before, it was his words against hers.
Now he has the police support and probably the statement  of the wonderful father.

I suspect that Tanner offered the truth on order to get rid of the mess.
bellum

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 09.11.13 14:00

bellum wrote:Imo, Murat felt that the story was sad and interesting at the same time. He offered his help to translate the statements.
He was curious about what was going on and he wanted to be part of it.
At that time, he didn't look mature and he had something rather of a boy than of an adult man. I think that he was fascinated with the tragedy like we became fascinated too, and Tapas 9 used him.

It seems that Kate phoned the PJ asking if they were investigating him.  If Murat had helped the MCanns, she would never have done it because he could have told the truth.
Her phone call to the PJ means to me that he is innocent.

It seems that he was putting his nose on all of the PJ documents or at least trying to and I suspect he was selling information to the media.  He did not have much money at that time.
He was curious about taxidermy too by the look of it big grin 
He is not innocent.....IMO he had a large role in this
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by bellum 09.11.13 14:23

Would the McCanns trust somebody that they didn't know well or even didn't know at all?  In case of a death?

What about the Briton who gave the keys to the church to the Mcanns?
bellum

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 09.11.13 16:12

bellum wrote:Would the McCanns trust somebody that they didn't know well or even didn't know at all?  In case of a death?

What about the Briton who gave the keys to the church to the Mcanns?
You need to take a closer look at the Exeter connections.
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 09.11.13 16:18

bellum wrote: 

About suying Jane Tanner : now he has the chance to prove it was not him that night because the Scotland Yard identified the very carying father. If it is proved by the police, he can continue suying Tanner.
Before, it was his words against hers.
Now he has the police support and probably the statement  of the wonderful father.

I suspect that Tanner offered the truth on order to get rid of the mess.
Look forward to see who gets to play the part of tannerman if ever needed in court.winkwink
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by bellum 09.11.13 16:45

notlongnow wrote:
bellum wrote: 

Look forward to see who gets to play the part of tannerman if ever needed in court.winkwink
At the moment that it comes to a court, the whole truth will be known, no need to find an actor to play Tanner's man role.
we don't know what the other Tapas told the police and perhaps the body could have been already  found, wrapped in a pink blanket.
bellum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.13 16:59

bellum wrote: [...]
we don't know what the other Tapas told the police and perhaps the body could have been already  found, wrapped in a pink blanket.
I cannot imagine the police finding a body and "hiding" it again ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by twisted 09.11.13 17:03

At first I thought that Murat was just a Walter Mitty character who had stuck his nose into the case [ foolishly] and reaped the whirlwind. But the closer you look at him and his answers the more  you think he knows more than he is saying.
twisted

Activity : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader 09.11.13 17:08

This is a very, very speculative question: does anyone know if its possible that when Robert Murat returned to Portugal he could have brought his own daughter back with him? The one about Madeleine's age who (at the time) supposedly looked like her?
Research_Reader
Research_Reader

Activity : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by bellum 09.11.13 17:24

Châtelaine wrote:
bellum wrote: [...]
I cannot imagine the police finding a body and "hiding" it again ...
It is not what I meant.  I mean that if ever comes to court, the case will be already solved and the police will have found the body. The real perpetrator will be there.

By the way, no news from Algarve?  What are the police doing there right now? Interrogating a suspect from Mozambique?
bellum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.13 18:16

Research_Reader wrote:This is a very, very speculative question: does anyone know if its possible that when Robert Murat returned to Portugal he could have brought his own daughter back with him? The one about Madeleine's age who (at the time) supposedly looked like her?
Not according to this interview with his ex-wife.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cockerspaniel 09.11.13 18:20

Estelle wrote:
bellum wrote:hastly booking a flight to Algarve has nothing to do with Madeleine, I believe.
She died on the 3rd.
How can you be so sure!  I am privy to other information.
are you willing to divulge  this other information? feel free to pm it if you wish.thank you

Activity : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T 09.11.13 18:26

This call made from the UK, from Norwich it would seem, has puzzled me for some time.
I wonder exactly what information this caller had and to whom it might relate?

Probably not important in the scheme of things but it puzzles me none the less.
Rufus T
Rufus T

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 09.11.13 21:59

Rufus T wrote:This call made from the UK, from Norwich it would seem, has puzzled me for some time.
I wonder exactly what information this caller had and to whom it might relate?

Probably not important in the scheme of things but it puzzles me none the less.
I probabaly should have posted this earlier - extracts from my biography of Murat within my article on Murat: "From Arguido to Applause".

There is quite a bit about his time in Norwich there. I have also, separately, published details on this forum about Murat's contacts with Norfolk Police Officers using the Oasis Club, based on the eastern edge of Norwich, and owned by the controversial Serruys family. Incidentally that (eastern Norwich) is very close indeed to the home of fervent Murat and McCann supporter 'muratfan':

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What Murat said about his background and history in his first police interview (14 May 2007)

What did Murat tell the police about his background and history when he was first interviewed by the Portuguese Police on 14 May?

He was asked to give his occupation. Despite later claiming he made a living from selling real estate by advertising on the Internet, Murat told police he was ‘unemployed’.

He said he had no criminal record, had never been charged with any crime, nor even arrested. Although born in London, his parents had moved to Canada when he was just two weeks old, returning to the U.K. in 1979, when Robert was six.  His father died when he was twelve; thereafter he lived with his mother in Portugal, living in Lagos and Alrnádena.

In recent years Murat had also lived in England, mainly in Norfolk and, before that, in Sidford, Devon. He had an elder sister, Samantha, then aged 35, and a younger brother, Richard, then aged 28, who had both lived with him and his mother in Portugal. They now both live in England. Murat said he had four nephews, adding that he comes from a happy family with good relationships all round and frequent contact with them all.
Murat went to school in Espiche, and then attended the International School at Porches and after that Secondary School in Lagos. Since then he had been on some technical and professional courses, including an accountancy course in the U.K.
He seems to have left school early, and in his teens admitted to ‘often’ drinking and taking drugs. He appears to have left Portugal for England sometime in his late teens.

Whilst living in the south of England, he worked as a care assistant for elderly people, and then on the search and rescue of shipwrecks. He said he had a few ‘fleeting’ relationships with females. More important, it was here in 1992 that he met his future wife, Dawn Chapman, when he was 19 years old and she was 27. It was during this time, apparently, that he had a motorbike accident, crashing into a wall, where he lost his right eye.

It seems that he moved to Norfolk in 1994, where he lived with Dawn. They bought a modest, semi-detached, three-bedroom house in the village of Hockering. At that time, Dawn already had a son aged six. She got divorced, and the couple married at Gretna Green in March 2001. Their daughter S____ was born 18 months later, in late 2002. Murat once described her as ‘the spitting image of Madeleine’.
In Norfolk, he had a variety of jobs, including that of a salesman for a glazing and windows company, a factory worker in the meat business at Bernard Matthews’ factory at Lenwade, and a car salesman, working first for Inchcape and then for the Desira car dealership in Norwich, selling Nissans, Alfa Romeos, Fiats and Citroens. After a while he became an accepted translator for Norfolk Police, frequently translating for the increasing numbers of Portuguese working in the agricultural sector in Norfolk.
The couple moved to Portugal in late 2004 or early 2005 but soon separated his wife and daughter returning to live in England in the August of that year. It seems that as soon as he moved to Portugal, he immediately became involved in selling and dealing in property. 
Murat then told the police he had been making regular trips back to England to see his daughter - in October and November 2005, then again in May, June, November and December 2006. He said he made a further visit to England in January 2007. He had gone back to England again in March, when he stayed with his grandmother in Devon, returning to Portugal, as we will examine shortly, on Tuesday 1 May, two days before Madeleine was reported missing.
He added that when in the U.K. he generally stayed either with his grandmother or his sister. As a matter of interest, Murat’s sister Samantha owns two homes, one in Sidmouth and one in Exeter (both in Devon). Her Exeter home is less than a mile from the house where Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien, two of the so-called ‘Tapas 9’ group of the McCanns and their holiday friends, live. Strangely, Tanner and O’Brien are also near neighbours of James and Charlotte Gorrod, who were also at the resort at the same time as the ‘Tapas 9’. Indeed, the Gorrods travelled out to Praia da Luz on the same plane as the McCanns on 28 April.
Soon after Murat moved to Portugal, he joined the Remax property company in April 2005 and worked there on two separate contracts during 2005 as a Sales Executive. In between, from September to November, he worked for portuguesehomes.com
He seems to have been popular, but apparently left suddenly stating that he had to go ‘for personal reasons’. It was whilst working at Remax, Murat said, that he became instantly attracted to another member of the sales staff, Michaela Walczuk, a German-born Jehovah's Witness with a Polish surname. She also used the name Matias, believed to have been from a former marriage.
At the time, however, she was married to Mr Luis Antonia, whom we shall discuss further below.
Around one year later, Murat is understood to have moved into the apartment she shared with her husband Luis Antonio, apparently with his full agreement. He either stayed there or was a frequent visitor for the next few months. During this time it seems that Michaela Walczuk also began to spend a lot of time at Murat’s mother’s house, ‘Casa Liliana’.
What Mrs Jennifer Murat told the police about her son
What did Mrs Jennifer Murat, Robert’s mother, tell the police about her and her son?

Jennifer Murat said she was born 1936, nee Eveleigh, at Sidmouth in Devon. She came to live in Portugal nearly 40 years ago, in 1968 or 1969. Her late husband, John Murat, had bought a house in Burgau. She now speaks good Portuguese. She had helped her husband in his property business, but when there was a crisis in the business, on 25 April 1974, she began work as a nurse - her original profession - in Lagos Hospital. At that time her son Robert was about one year old.
She’d had three children, Samantha in 1971, Robert in 1973 and finally Richard in 1979. She said Robert had been born in London but within a month they came over to Portugal to live at Atalaia, Lagos.  
In 1981, when Robert would be about eight years old, she and her three children left Atalaia and went to live at Almadena, a five-acre property with several houses in ruins on it. (It appears that by this time Murat’s parents had separated). These ruins were rebuilt and let out as holiday accommodation for tourists. They stayed there until 2002, when she moved to her present address in Praia da Luz. By that time, she had a new partner, from whom she had since separated. He had gone to live in France.
She said that Robert’s only health problem was a visual problem that resulted in him losing the sight of his right eye. He had been diagnosed at the age of about nine with a detached retina, apparently of traumatic origin. It must presumably have been some kind of very severe blow to the head. She did not mention the motorcycle accident as the cause of the damage to his right eye.
Surgery did not save his right eye, from which he could not now see. He also had a thyroid malfunction. When he was about 10 years old, he had had an injury to his right knee which required surgery at a hospital in England. The only medicine she was aware that Robert took was Levothyroxine, daily, for his thyroid problem.
She said that it was in Norwich that her son met and later married his wife Dawn, whom she said was about 10-12 years older than him. Dawn already had a son by her first marriage, now aged 20. She understood that the son changed his name to Murat on their marriage. Robert and Dawn had a daughter in 2002, but separated ‘the following year’ [2003], apparently on amicable terms. She said that during the period Robert lived in England, he would usually visit Portugal about three times a year.
Mrs Murat said that on her mother’s death in 2003, she inherited her house in Sidmouth, Devon.  She said that when Robert travels to England, he stays in that house and is renovating it.
In 2003, she said, Robert came to live in Portugal with his wife Dawn and baby, intending to settle there. But it didn’t work out, she says because Dawn found the language problem and being away from family and friends too difficult. 
She adds that soon afterwards Robert began working in the property business, initially for Remax then for ‘Portuguese Homes’. Later, she said, he went back to work for Remax for a second period.  She said that that occurred because Robert didn’t think he was being paid enough, and wasn’t receiving the commissions to which he was entitled. He then began a project selling property on the Internet with his new girlfriend Michaela Walczuk. Michaela, a Portuguese national, already had a daughter aged about eight or nine called T______.  Murat knew that Michaela was married to and living with a man called Luis and that she was a Jehovah’s Witness.
The two accounts of Murat’s early life tally in most respects; Mrs Murat may have got one or two dates wrong.

Extracts from "Robert Murat: From Arguido to Applause" (2010) by Tony Bennett - copyright waived

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 09.11.13 23:36

sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T 10.11.13 0:24

Thank you TB, my thoughts as to whom may have been confirmed.

Now on to the next puzzle.
Rufus T
Rufus T

Back to top Go down

Robert Murat Revisited - Page 3 Empty Tony Bennett's Robert Murat Book and Eyes Lies Website

Post by Thomas_Baden_Riess 15.11.13 13:59

I've just finished reading Tony Bennett's excellent book on Murat. Firstly would anyone like to purport any theories on Murat's involvement? Is he compormised in some way or form by something else (e.g. child porn) or was he actively involved in the 'abduction' somehow.

Secondly, Bennett references the Eyes, Lies Website, which questions Murat's innocence based on an interview he did. Yet this very same website claims that Kate, Gerry and good old Jane Tanner are telling the whole truth and nothing but. Whilst I might agree that the website's analysis of Murat is not bad, it appears a strange choice by Bennett, given his opinions on KM and GM not to mention JT.
Thomas_Baden_Riess

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T 15.11.13 14:04

Regarding a call made to PJ from Mrs Christin Wood, possibly Christine? Possibly Woods?

It would appear that a lady of that name worked at Norfolk County Council in Children's Services- she was employed there in 2005, not sure for how long she was in their employ.

Still searching around.
Rufus T
Rufus T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.13 14:20

Thomas_Baden_Riess wrote:I've just finished reading Tony Bennett's excellent book on Murat. Firstly would anyone like to purport any theories on Murat's involvement? Is he compormised in some way or form by something else (e.g. child porn) or was he actively involved in the 'abduction' somehow.

Secondly, Bennett references the Eyes, Lies Website, which questions Murat's innocence based on an interview he did. Yet this very same website claims that Kate, Gerry and good old Jane Tanner are telling the whole truth and nothing but. Whilst I might agree that the website's analysis of Murat is not bad, it appears a strange choice by Bennett, given his opinions on KM and GM not to mention JT.
Have merged your post here as it is current at the moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas_Baden_Riess 15.11.13 15:15

Thanks Candyfloss
Thomas_Baden_Riess

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

Robert Murat Revisited - Page 3 Empty I am still bothered about this

Post by sparkyhorrox 15.11.13 16:31

Châtelaine wrote:I've always thought, but wouldn't be able to proof it, that he WAS somehow involved with [part of] T9, but for reasons of this also being somewhat on the left side of the law, was not able to use it as proof of his innocence in the Madeleine case. IIRC he once called it the "biggest f*ck-up of history" [non verbatim].
According to the Rog Statement of R Murat 14/05/07..He went to UK in January and returned on the 1st May 2007
According to the Rog Statement of S Malinka 16/05/07.. He met up with R Murat on the 29th April 2007 in the Batista S/market
to discuss a web site etc. porky pies or superman? to be in two places at once!
Another very tentative link.. R Murat's sister living less than a mile from J Tanner and family, wasn't there  very flimsy evidence
of matching hair samples found in an apartment that could link R.M. and J.T.?

The more you look into things the deeper the hole gets.

Still learning where to post bits:scratchhead:
sparkyhorrox

Activity : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.13 16:49

sparkyhorrox wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I've always thought, but wouldn't be able to proof it, that he WAS somehow involved with [part of] T9, but for reasons of this also being somewhat on the left side of the law, was not able to use it as proof of his innocence in the Madeleine case. IIRC he once called it the "biggest f*ck-up of history" [non verbatim].
According to the Rog Statement of R Murat 14/05/07..He went to UK in January and returned on the 1st May 2007
According to the Rog Statement of S Malinka 16/05/07.. He met up with R Murat on the 29th April 2007 in the Batista S/market
Another very tentative link.. R Murat's sister living less than a mile from J Tanner and family, wasn't there  very flimsy evidence

I'd like to know if there's a link that goes Gerry => Murat => Malinka => The suspicious Ukranian couple
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 15.11.13 16:59

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
sparkyhorrox wrote:

I'd like to know if there's a link that goes Gerry => Murat => Malinka => The suspicious Ukranian couple
Hmm....
It does feel strange that every witness of possible sightings, always ends with elimination due to people coming forward or mistaken identity.....
Hmm....
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Robert Murat Revisited - Page 3 Empty interesting conversation between Murat and Phil

Post by tigger 23.02.14 12:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Post subject: Murat Telephone Conversation with UK Police Officer Phil
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:46 pm
Posted by Ines

Processos Vol VI

Pages 1683 – 1691

Transcript of Telephone Interceptions

On 2nd June 2007, in the installations of the Portimao DIC, I, Carlos Moura, Police Interpreter, proceeded to effect the audition of the telephone registers relating to the code 1L769M, translating them into Portuguese:

Session nº 56

Elements related to the transcript:

Information Related to the Session:

Code : 1L769M
Session number: 56
Caller nº¨351282697628
Destination nº : 917462308
Time of initiation of call: 15.05.2007 15:15:08
Final time: 15.05.2007 15.27.31

Conversation in English.

Transcription:

Jen: Hi Sally! Oh..is?

Sal: Hi Jen! Can I speak to Robert?

Jen: He is speaking on the phone at the moment.

Sal: Then tell him to hang up, because I have Phil here to talk about the phone detecting thing.

Jen: Ah! She’s got, she’s got..

(A voice is heard in the background).

Jen: She needs you urgently.

( A voice is heard in the background saying that he will ring back in a couple of seconds).

Rob: Hello Sal!

Phil: (inaudible)
Rob: I’m sorry (laughs) sorry. Ahm..you probably don’t know me, I’m the man (inaudible) on the television at the moment.

Phil: Hi Robert, yes...

Rob: How are you? Are you well?

Phil: yes, I’m fine, call me Phil, how are you?

Rob: Hi Phil!

Phil: I’m fine..at the moment I’m at Sally’s house.

Rob: Yes.

Phil: But all the family is here, thats why....

Phil: I’m a police officer from the UK.

Phil: Ahm..Sally told me about your mobile, ahm.

Rob: Signal, I have just, I have just been informed, they tell me that the signal of my two mobiles can be followed.

Phil: Yes.

Rob: Ahm..

Phil: (inaudible) also.

Rob: Pardon, what did you say?

Phil: They can do this (inaudible) respectively.

Rob: What, what does that mean? Sorry.

Phil: There is a thing called search analysis of a mobile.

Rob: Ok, can I write this down, sorry?

Phil: Yes, of course, yes.

Rob: Search analysis of a mobile.

Phil: Thats right, what this means in practice is that the police could ask your telephone operator...

Phil: Whoever that is..

Phil: Ahm.. the complete history of where your mobile was, the calls that were made, whether incoming or outgoing...

Rob: OK.

Phil: And..perhaps more importantly for you, they can even show where you were or could, could obtain the signal from where your phone was, this, this, I should tell you is not...

Rob: Where I was.

Phil: Certainly, yes, it does not show where you were.

Phil: It only shows where your phone was, but..

Rob: Ok, ahm...but maybe it helps.

Phil: Without doubt, yes.

Rob: And the simple fact that probably you have already heard this a million times, I am completely innocent and simply I have.. you know, I can’t manage to prove that this happened, ahm, and the simple fact is that I am trying to arrange ways of proving where I was.

Rob: At the end of the day.

Rob: And this is a way of trying to do this, I did not know that this was possible.

Phil: Hm..

Rob: Ahm.. and thats why..you know, I was thinking if, if this were done, at the end of the day, because eventually, I don’t know, I, I was here at home, but what reach does it have? What are does it cover and what does it give?

Phil: Well, this really depends on , on the number of satellites, where you were.

Rob: Right.

Phil: Normally as regards mobiles it can be anything between three and seven satellites.

Rob: Three to seven..

Rob: Three to seven satellites.

Rob: OK.

Phil: And ahm.. this determines...if they were, if they were..lets say, three could locate close to a hundred yards (2.74m) or thereabouts.

Rob: So, about 100 yards.

Phil: Yes, a hundred yards or thereabouts, yes.

Rob: Or thereabouts, ok.

Phil: Ahm... and the more satellites, the more satellites there were, more..

Rob: The closer..

Phil: The closer, they could give a certain location.

Rob: Yes, OK that is absolutely...

Rob: Fantastic, but for example if I were to move, with these, withese satellites, with these phones..

Rob: They would move with me?

Phil: Yes, yes.

Rob: Ah, great, great.

Rob: But you know, what happened was, I was here all night.

Phil: Hm.

Rob: Thats why, if I were, ahm, if I were accused of something then I would have had to have moved from here.

Phil: (inaudible) yes.

Rob: I would not be at the, the , the site, now I can’t remember if I made any calls from these mobiles.

Phil: Ah..

Rob: I will phone my operator in any case:

Rob: And find out whether I made any calls that night with that phone.

Phil: Well, they have the history of your calls, ahm..

Phil: About the, the..

Rob: Well they have of course, of course they have my phones at this moment, thats why..

Phil: (inaudible).

Rob: Yes, thats why they have my phones, my computers, everything.

Rob: But at the end of the day I have nothing to hide, whatever it might be.

Phil: Did you use your computer that night?

Rob: I think not, I’m not sure, I don’t remember to be honest.

Phil: Because, again they can search the .. the history of the computer, thats why..

Rob:Of course.

Phil: If you had used your password.

Rob: Again, again, I gave them everything, thats why they have everything..

Rob: I have nothing to hide, whatever it might be.

Phil: Hmm..

Rob: I didn’t do anything. I’m being crucified.

Rob: The whole of my life is being crucified.

Rob: And...my family are all being crucified, ahm...but I must say that the Leicester police have been absolutely fantastic with my family, even, even helping them.

Rob: I even asked someone from the press to thank the Leicester police for all the work they have done and looked out for family members.

Phil: Hmm, hmm..

Rob: And I hope they will do it, I cannot look out for myself but I asked, asked them to look after this part, you know?

Phil: Yes, and it is better to leave this to them (inaudible).

Rob: They have been fantastic.

Rob: However (inaudible).

Phil: (inaudible) another perspective, another perspective.

Rob: If I manage to think of other perspectives that could..

Rob: Ahm... from the technological point of view, that could place me or situate me, or anything else..

Rob: Please tell me because I am trying some things to see, to prove what I was doing.

Phil: Hmm...

Rob: But, as I have already said, I am desperate really, aren’t I’ You know, they are trying to paint me as a kind of malignant armadillo, when I did absolutely nothing.

Rob: When I tried to help.

Rob: Ahm..it is..it is..I have to say That I am very frightened, when they began, when they began to join things together and ahm...I know that I didn’t do anything.

Phil: Unfortunately the press, well, the impression I have is that the press here...

Phil: They have to behave themselves reasonably well because of the “sub justice” aspect.

Phil: But it is clear that with national (inaudible) it is not put into doubt, but the (inaudible) because now there is an international press, Sky TV can be seen all over the world..

Rob: Yes, thats true.

Phil: And these kind of things, that why I don’t...I’m very.. I’m not familiar with the Portuguese work.

Phil: Ahm...from what I have seen up till now (inaudible).

Rob: Thats right, ok (laughs).

Rob: Well, I wanted to say, I, I have been translating (inaudible) during the last few days.

Rob: And the work they are doing there is absolutely, it even goes into the details, its really good, they follow all leads, of everything in every sense ahm.. and they, they are doing a really good job, I must, I must say, unfortunately I am at the wrong end of it at the moment.

Rob: Ahm, I have to be honest, honest about it even though I hate (inaudible).

Phil: Hm, hm.

Rob: Because they are focussing on me, ahm.. I have to be honest, they are doing a very good job and you know they are involved in this..

Rob: They work even, even in a very consolidated way, in this sense, but..

Rob: Really I shouldn’t be criticising the people who are trying to crucify me.

Phil: Well, yes, there is one thing, from my point of view..

Rob: It doesn’t seem very, very (inaudible)

Phil: Well, you know, these things happen and sometimes, ahm..you could look at other statistics..

Phil: Normally they are people who are known to the family or (inaudible) who are around and its clear that they want to communicate these kind of things that happen (inaudible).

Rob: Yes, exactly, exactly..

Phil: Ahm..

Rob: The other thing that worries me a lot is that they, they are leaving behind what is important, the little girl at the end of it all. My life is important, don'’ get me wrong (laughs).

Phil: Hmm..yes.

Rob: My life is important, I don’t want to be crucified and, and crucified and being completely innocent.

Rob: Ahm..and I have been crucified, but they have, I hope they remain concentrated on that which, that which is important and that is finding the aggressors who have the girl.

Rob: I think that at the moment that only I, however ahm.. that is what I, I want them to do.

Rob: That with, that they continue to concentrate on this aspect. Ahm, ok, very, very much obliged for your help, I thank you very, very much, I hope that we manage that this has some result, in some way.

Phil: Yes, this is an alt, another alternative is that if you were at home that night, see what you were doing, with relation to what you were doing that night and who was with you and this type of thing.

Rob: Yes, that is the other side of it, the truth is that I was sitting here with my mother and ahm..I walked around the house and sat down, sat down (inaudible).

Rob: And ahm..this is where the oldest people live basically.

Rob: There are always ambulances passing by.

Rob: And I was helping my mother do some little things, I think she arrived home at about eight ahm.. and I was..I think that I arrived first, I am sure, I think I am almost certain that I arrived first. I cannot remember exactly, that is the problem, I think I arrived first and joined her when she arrived and ahmm..basically I was here all night talking and laughing and that, we heard some sirens pass and I said on, that is just (inaudible) (laughs).

Rob: That a girl has disappeared and that everything led on from there is a hell, it s a hell.

Rob: But now I, I..what I am going to do now is to contact my sister, she is prepared to give a statement to the Leicester police.

Rob: Ahm.. I’m going to ask her to ask whether they ca, whether they have legal authority to do this mobile thing.

Phil: Ahm..an Emglish phone?

Rob: I have an English phone and another Portuguese phone, I carry both of them with me.

Phil: Right.

Rob: Thats why I’m trying to find out the perspective of the English phone.

Phil: Yes, but they could do the same with your Portuguese phone.

Rob: Right, but I don’t know whether they have permission to do this, thats the problem.

Phil: Ahm..

Rob: Or whether they can request this, or anything else, to see if we can...

Phil: Normally not..in the UK you need an authorisation to do this type of thing.

Rob: Right.

Phil: Ahm and (inaudible) nut this is clear (inaudible) without your knowing.

Rob. Right, OK.

Phil: Ahm..but, but if you were to speak to Leicester police..

Rob: Hm.

Phil: They would have a mechanism for doing this, now..

Rob: That, that is what I would like to try.

Rob: And..I want to say ahm..at the end of the day, I, I know where I was, its simple.

Rob: And I was not in another place, if you want to know (laughs).

Phil: Yes. I know..the same, the same applies to a fixed phone, if you made a call from a fixed phone you could obtain, you could obtain...

Rob: The signal..

Phil: Well, they don’t detect the signal, they can obtain the calls made and the calls received..

Phil: If you were at home and somebody called, then..

Rob: I think, I think..I can’t remember at what time it was, but I think I phoned my daughter, ahm..although I didn’t speak to her, I left a message on the answering machine.

Phil: Ahm...

Rob: Because I think they were not there.

Phil: But I do not remember exactly at what time that was.

Rob: Ahm..but I hope that it could have been at about that time.

Rob: However, I hope it was by phone, the phone in the house..

Rob: I hope that this places me in a completely different site, at the site where I know I was.

Rob: (inaudible).

Rob: But this is what I am going to try and do now.

Phil: Between, between these two things, between the two mobiles and the fixed telephone and whether you were ending emails on the computer or not...

Phil: All these things could..

Rob: The place.

Phil: They could detect the place where you were (inaudible).

Rob: another, another thing, we have a ..a router that was installed by a private company, well the router, is a (inaudible) router, yes?

Rob: Ahm.. its the type that says..I don’t know what this means, but it says that it is programmed for American time or something like that, there is some specific reason, would that be a problem, or..?

Phil: Well, I could look into that, frankly I think not, but..

Rob: Good, when we talk about this, he says he finds it strange.

Rob: He was curious (inaudible).

Rob: But only about this. OK!

Phil: (inaudible) they, they are technicians, in any way they will soon identify this, yes.

Rob: OK, sir, I thank you very, very much for your help.

Phil: (inaudible).

Rob: Many, many thanks.

Phil: Thats OK, mate, be well.

Rob: Be wll.

Phil: Bye.

Rob: Bye.

Interpretation by Carlos Moura

There not being more to transcribe this file is signed.

Signature

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top