The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 8 Mm11

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 8 Mm11

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 8 Regist10

Justice or Whitewash?

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Justice or a whitewash?

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 8 Vote_lcap52%Justice or Whitewash? - Page 8 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 125 ]
Justice or Whitewash? - Page 8 Vote_lcap48%Justice or Whitewash? - Page 8 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 117 ]

Total Votes : 242

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 8 Empty Re: Justice or Whitewash?

Post by Guest 22.04.16 7:28

Realist wrote:

The findings of the dogs indicate to me that there was a corpse in the McCann's apt. In the vein that there was no history of anyone else dying in the aforementioned, it is a violent presumption that it was that of their daughter, Madeleine.

Nevertheless, in legal terms, this cannot be classified as evidence, only an indication for the reasons previously stated. I am certainly not a McCann sympathiser, but by the same hypothesis, neither am I a fantasist and am only interested in reality, hence my chosen username.
So anyone who looks at the shortlist of people who could have died in that apartment and left cadverine in all those places (and clothes) and is of the opinion it was MBM is a fantasist?

Wow... what kind of realist-->fantasist scale are you using? Are there any increments inbetween?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 22.04.16 11:25

whodunit wrote:

You must be new

Again, you appear to exhibit signs of speculative conclusions without first checking the facts. I actually joined this forum in 2013, a couple of yrs. prior to your good self. Maybe, Ladyinred would be willing to confirm this if you care to check with her.

. A little advice: If you wish to be mistaken for a sincere person, you should scale back your use of words and phrases like 'wild conspiracy theories' and 'fantasists'. At least try and restrain yourself to every other post instead of  unleashing each time your fingers hit the keyboard. Oh, and stop pretending to be so concerned that we will be dismissed as 'cranks'.

Maybe I should add 'authoritarian' to my other adjectives.

"Had the test results been conclusive, undoubtably the McCanns would have been charged at the time."

You're hilarious.

I'm not sure I understand what you are intimating here by describing me as being hilarious. You appear to be inferring that my assertion that had the tests been conclusive, the McCanns would undoubtably have been charged as a ridiculous statement.

Why, there may even be a school of thought who would subscribe to this as being somewhat ambiguous at best and hypocritical at worst, particularly in the vein that you appear to be advocating the indictment of the McCanns on the findings of the dogs, even although the laboratory tests were inconclusive. 

The object of the exercise is not to convince others of the guilt of the McCanns, everyone already knows this, even Clarence Mitchell, but to prove their guilt. This will not be achieved by muddying the waters with unsubstantiated claims of paedophiles, swingers pimps, comic singers et al. The only people suggestions of paedophiles, negligence etc. will benefit are the McCanns. It is the McCanns who would have us believe paedophiles are involved, hence the abduction claim. It is the McCanns who would have us believe there was an element of negligence involved, because without the negligence aspect, there couldn't have been an abduction.

There is a direct conflict of interest between the McCanns and their acquaintances, in that it is in the interests of the McCanns to infer negligence, but not in the case of their acquaintances, hence the contradictions in their statements.
Realist

Activity : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 22.04.16 12:09

This is an interesting thread, not least because the forum-owner set it up in early 2013 because a debate was raging on the forum about whether Operation Grange was either (a) a genuine search for truth and justice by the Home Office and the Met Police - or (b) a complete whitewash and cover-up from the start (my own view).

The initial results were about 60% voting 'Genuine Search for Justice' while only 40% voted 'Whitewash'.

I've noticed that in recent months most people have clicked on 'Whitewash', and the current figures are:

Justice - 121 votes (55%)
Whitewash - 101 votes (45%).

More relevant now, I feel, is to look at the results so far of a similar poll I ran in 2014,

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10382-justice-or-a-whitewash-2?highlight=whitewash

when I believed that opinion on the forum was rapidly changing.

And so it was.

The current results there are:

Justice - 3 votes (5%)
Whitewash - 56 votes (95%)

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist 22.04.16 12:11

BlueBag wrote:So anyone who looks at the shortlist of people who could have died in that apartment and left cadverine in all those places (and clothes) and is of the opinion it was MBM is a fantasist?

Wow... what kind of realist-->fantasist scale are you using? Are there any increments inbetween?
Where pray, have I stated that anyone who is of the opinion that the evidence of a corpse detected in the McCann's apt. belonged to their daughter is a fantasist?

If you care to peruse my postings, you will determine that what I stated was that the dog's scenting a corpse could only be used as an indication, not evidence in a court of law.
Realist

Activity : 602

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top