The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 5 Mm11

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 5 Mm11

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 5 Regist10

Justice or Whitewash?

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Justice or a whitewash?

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 5 Vote_lcap52%Justice or Whitewash? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 125 ]
Justice or Whitewash? - Page 5 Vote_lcap48%Justice or Whitewash? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 117 ]

Total Votes : 242

Justice or Whitewash? - Page 5 Empty Re: Justice or Whitewash?

Post by Guest 30.10.13 9:45

Hicks wrote:
admin wrote:
Hicks wrote:
admin wrote:
Hicks wrote:
admin wrote:
vyepar wrote:I believe that Poor Maddie was put in the Waste Bin that was nearby, as the rubbish collection was due, and would be known By Gerry and Kate McCann.

Kate shouts out that they have taken her, so people would not search for Maddie, but someone with her.

The so called " Tapas 9" had too much to lose, so they are keeping quiet.

It is too late to serch the Rubbish Dump, now but at the time , it would have been, so the poor soull could be put to rest
Whatever people may think of the McCanns I do not believe for one minute that they would have disposed of her in such a callous way in a rubbish bin or even dumped in the sea. Amaral believes she was moved, possibly to a final resting place, in the hire car 25 days after she 'disappeared', having been preserved in a fridge/freezer. I would like to think Maddie was laid to rest somewhere with dignity and not just dumped somewhere.
Sorry admin but I have to disagree. If Snr Amaral's theory is correct and Madeleine was put in a freezer, then moved elsewhere some three weeks later, I find that totally callous, where is the dignity in that?
What happens to bodies in mortuaries whilst waiting for burial? Aren't they kept refrigerated?
I see what you are saying admin but I am looking at it from the angle of a parent. I imagine being in that same situation, there is no way ever that I could deposit my dead child in someone's domestic freezer-like a lump of meat. At least in mortuary the body is treated with dignity.
And I can see what you're saying...but they were on holiday and they didn't want Maddie's body found for whatever reason...so what were they to do with her until they decided where her final resting place was to be? Being laid in a fridge or freezer doesn't mean she was amongst the frozen peas and chicken legs. She may have been dressed up (didn't David Payne say the children looked like angels?) Perhaps she was dressed like an angel ready for burial, but they just needed somewhere to stop her decomposing...so why not an empty fridge?
When you mentioned Madeleine being' dressed up' the make up photo came to mind. 

If M was deceased by the time of David Payne's visit that means the McCann's calmly and without any apparent emotion went out to dinner!
Yep...but wasn't it believed that they then staged a fake abduction? Maybe that was when the performance started....drugged the twins and went to dinner....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DogsNose 30.10.13 10:45

I have voted justice, and I hope to god it happens. The Mccanns have got this far because of our pathetic msm who jumped on their band wagon and hung on every word without questioning. I hope that the PJ and SY have them bugged and are just playing along with the mccanns till they are ready to pounce with undoubtable evidence. The crimewatch was appaling in it's inaccuracy and I just hope that it was a way of ruling out anybody else so the police can now concentrate on the mccanns.
DogsNose

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 30.10.13 11:38

vyepar wrote:I believe that Poor Maddie was put in the Waste Bin that was nearby, as the rubbish collection was due, and would be known By Gerry and Kate McCann.

Kate shouts out that they have taken her, so people would not search for Maddie, but someone with her.

It is too late to serch the Rubbish Dump, now but at the time , it would have been, so the poor soull could be put to rest
I would have thought police would check things like bin collection days and bins/ rubbish dumps as a matter of course when looking for a child that was missing. The people dealing with the rubbish may notice anything unusual in the refuse.  I also think a couple of well educated doctors would want a method of disposal that meant cause of death would not be discovered if the body found. Rubbish bins would be too random and sloppy IMO.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T 30.10.13 14:09

ChippyM wrote:

I would have thought police would check things like bin collection days and bins/ rubbish dumps as a matter of course when looking for a child that was missing. The people dealing with the rubbish may notice anything unusual in the refuse.  I also think a couple of well educated doctors would want a method of disposal that meant cause of death would not be discovered if the body found. Rubbish bins would be too random and sloppy IMO.
Here is a link to the PJ files re checking of bins
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RUBBISH.htm

Rufus T
Rufus T

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by vyepar 30.10.13 16:10

I still believe this, as according to this report, it was done four days later, and only bins and the surrounding area was searched.

Think of a body being dumped and then the amount of rubbish being put on top of this, in four days.

They would not have time to ceck this, and it seems as if they did not
vyepar

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.10.13 16:11

vyepar wrote:I still believe this, as according to this report, it was done four days later, and only bins and the surrounding area was searched.

Think of a body being dumped and then the amount of rubbish being put on top of this, in four days.

Have seen videos where locals say they searched the bins that night. I wouldn't know where to find it now, but have definitely seen it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 30.10.13 16:15

vyepar wrote:I still believe this, as according to this report, it was done four days later, and only bins and the surrounding area was searched.

And how would you explain the DNA found in the hire car if the body was permanently disposed of that night?
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by vyepar 30.10.13 16:36

You do not need a body for DNA

The following list shows some common sources of DNA evidence:

• A weapon, such as a baseball bat, fireplace poker or knife, which could contain sweat, skin, blood or other tissue
  • A hat or mask, which could contain sweat, hair or dandruff
  • A facial tissue or cotton swab, which could contain mucus, sweat, blood or earwax
  • A toothpick, cigarette butt, bottle or postage stamp, all of which could contain saliva
  • A used condom, which could contain semen or vaginal or rectal cells
  • Bed linens, which could contain sweat, hair, blood or semen
  • A fingernail or partial fingernail, which could contain scraped-off skin cells
vyepar

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 30.10.13 16:37

vyepar wrote:You do not need a body for DNA

• A weapon, such as a baseball bat, fireplace poker or knife, which could contain sweat, skin, blood or other tissue

• A hat or mask, which could contain sweat, hair or dandruff

• A facial tissue or cotton swab, which could contain mucus, sweat, blood or earwax

• A toothpick, cigarette butt, bottle or postage stamp, all of which could contain saliva

• A used condom, which could contain semen or vaginal or rectal cells

• A fingernail or partial fingernail, which could contain scraped-off skin cells

Sorry I meant to say cadaverine not DNA ... surely the body would have to have been in the boot at sometime or other for that to be present?
galena

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.10.13 16:49

Quite.  Police DNA sampling is a mouth swab, just a few cells of buccal epithelium are enough.  
A Q-tip like wooden stick with a bit of cotton wool is enough to scrape up cells which are already being shed.

Reminds one of the old "joke"
Rather deaf old man and his wife went to Dr.
"He wants a specimen of urine"      Eh, What !
"And he wants a specimen of stool"    Yer what ?
And he wants some blood, and semen.    What did he say?

Oh just give him your underpants !
Sorry !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.10.13 16:53

[...]
    [...]
One of the reasons I found it so strange, that DNA had to come from a pillow in Rothley .
If Madeleine was in PdL [and see no reasons why not], she seems not to have slept in HER own bed there ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AB1 30.10.13 21:59

Châtelaine wrote:

[...]
    [...]

One of the reasons I found it so strange, that DNA had to come from a pillow in Rothley .
If Madeleine was in PdL [and see no reasons why not], she seems not to have slept in HER own bed there ...
In a high-sided travel cot perhaps, so it was difficult to get out.
The missing 3rd cot?
The missing linen from any cot?
AB1

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 30.10.13 22:28

SixMillionQuid wrote:We've had two confirmations that the parents are not suspects. The parent's have not been made Arguido again despite the case being re opened. Sorry but I don't were else you can go from there.
Arguido is a legal status in Portugal, it gives suspects certain formal rights. The PJ won't make them arguidos unless, or until, they can question them which of course they can't at the moment as they are in the Uk. Still early days.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 30.10.13 22:56

I'm surprised the poll is leaning towards 'justice' when there is nothing to indicate that justice will prevail?

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 30.10.13 23:03

Châtelaine wrote:

[...]
    [...]
Probably no DNA about because Kate decided to wash everything, even the curtains in their hired apartment!

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle 31.10.13 5:22

Châtelaine wrote:

[...]
    [...]
Perhaps this supports the earlier death theory.
Estelle
Estelle

Activity : 471

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 02.11.13 13:46

I had hoped that my belief in the British justice system would win out.
I had hoped that SY were playing the long game, acting the fool, waiting to flush out more of the truth, more of the evidence and catch out the unsuspecting.
I had hoped that the PJ, who must be sitting on lots of evidence not yet out in the public domain, would now get the chance to bring it all to light.
I had hoped that the British press would now pick up on the real evidence that cannot be ignored, and start to rigorously ask the questions we know that need straight answers.

Instead what we are seeing is a whitewash of huge proportions. WHY!
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 02.11.13 14:15

Hicks wrote:I had hoped that my belief in the British justice system would win out.
I had hoped that SY were playing the long game, acting the fool, waiting to flush out more of the truth, more of the evidence and catch out the unsuspecting.
I had hoped that the PJ, who must be sitting on lots of evidence not yet out in the public domain, would now get the chance to bring it all to light.
I had hoped that the British press would now pick up on the real evidence that cannot be ignored, and start to rigorously ask the questions we know that need straight answers.

To me this is the most concerning part.
It can't be to protect a few holidaymakers it has to be the knowledge/info they hold.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 02.11.13 15:00

notlongnow wrote:
Hicks wrote:I had hoped that my belief in the British justice system would win out.

It can't be to protect a few holidaymakers it has to be the knowledge/info they hold.
Standing back and looking at the whole picture you could be excused for thinking that this case-for whatever reason- is indeed a massive cover up.

Lets take a look........it is easy to explain away the influences of the-then- Labour party, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown sending Clarence Mitchell to be the McCann's mouthpiece (and that is exactly what he was/is) as the Labour party gaining brownie points in looking like a caring helpful government. By the same token we could just as easily wonder if the McCann's had help from the highest level due to something that must never be in the public domain. IMO governments don't go to such lengths for the ordinary Joe public.

Ambassador John Buck drove  three hours from Lisbon to PDL on the 4th May to' do everything he could to assist the McCann's. He accompanied them during the search on May5th and seems to have been around for weeks. I wish we could have been privy to the emails sent between the FO and John Buck!

Snr Amaral states that he was told ( though he won't disclose who told him)' some cases can have no endings -or something like that, he was being warned off.
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 02.11.13 15:27

Governments come, governments go. Politicians are often anxious to do the previous lot down. Unless some royal is involved, who the hell is big enough to be protected as some on here are suggesting? Jesus is no longer with us and neither is Mohammed!
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 02.11.13 15:47

Hicks wrote:
notlongnow wrote:

Standing back and looking at the whole picture you could be excused for thinking that this case-for whatever reason- is indeed a massive cover up.

Lets take a look........it is easy to explain away the influences of the-then- Labour party, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown sending Clarence Mitchell to be the McCann's mouthpiece (and that is exactly what he was/is) as the Labour party gaining brownie points in looking like a caring helpful government. By the same token we could just as easily wonder if the McCann's had help from the highest level due to something that must never be in the public domain. IMO governments don't go to such lengths for the ordinary Joe public.

Ambassador John Buck drove  three hours from Lisbon to PDL on the 4th May to' do everything he could to assist the McCann's. He accompanied them during the search on May5th and seems to have been around for weeks. I wish we could have been privy to the emails sent between the FO and John Buck!

Snr Amaral states that he was told ( though he won't disclose who told him)' some cases can have no endings -or something like that, he was being warned off.
I think it is not so much about people as about the British superiority. They made a gigantic gaffe by, out of the goodness of their hearts I like to believe, jumped in to help this bereaved couple. Of course there was the beneficial side effect of being seen as a very caring human, something that most politicians urgently need. So they were unstoppable, nothing was too much to help this poor family. Ambassadors and consuls went way out of there way, and over the border of what is acceptable, in spite of a very clear warning from one of their own that this couple might not be what they pretend to be, and that the case was a snake pit.
Prime ministers on both sides got involved, another no no, but hey nothing is to much to help a damsel in distress (I am talking about Kate, not Madeleine, Madeleine fell of the radar almost immediately).

From the very first start I have said that that is the reason for the cover. All those VIPs can be caught with their pants down, or their pockets filled with stolen money, buy nothing is as noxious as looking/being stupid. That situation has only grown: more people, more PMs, more journalists, more police, and more money got involved. Now, even more than in the beginning, they will all look completely moronic if they have to admit that the parents made the body disappear. Imagine Andy having to say that Dr. Amaral was right, no way, that's not gonna happen. They will dig and dig until they find the right patsy. It is very visible from the "possible suspects" getting more and more out of lala land iso having just one reason to become a suspect, other than being conveniently dead.

That's why I believe it will never be solved. Kate has not only Gerry, but everyone by the balls.

and she will squeeze.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 02.11.13 15:48

sonic72 wrote:I'm surprised the poll is leaning towards 'justice' when there is nothing to indicate that justice will prevail?
It's a battle between what you hope and what you really expect to happen.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 05.11.13 1:11

lj wrote:
sonic72 wrote:I'm surprised the poll is leaning towards 'justice' when there is nothing to indicate that justice will prevail?
It's a battle between what you hope and what you really expect to happen.
I agree.

Unfortunately, that , pretty much, sums up the political, financial and legal system's around the world. I think that most people know, or at least sense, how corrupt they are. They just do not know what to do about them.

These exploiters', have far too much power, relative to their true worth. What on Earth can you do?
Who?What?Where?

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 06.11.13 11:42

lj wrote:
Hicks wrote:
notlongnow wrote:

I think it is not so much about people as about the British superiority. They made a gigantic gaffe by, out of the goodness of their hearts I like to believe, jumped in to help this bereaved couple.  Of course there was the beneficial side effect of being seen as a very caring human, something that most politicians urgently need. So they were unstoppable, nothing was too much to help this poor family. Ambassadors and consuls went way out of there way, and over the border of what is acceptable, in spite of a very clear warning from one of their own that this couple might not be what they pretend to be, and that the case was a snake pit.
Prime ministers on both sides got involved, another no no, but hey nothing is to much to help a damsel in distress (I am talking about Kate, not Madeleine, Madeleine fell of the radar almost immediately).

From the very first start I have said that that is the reason for the cover. All those VIPs can be caught with their pants down, or their pockets filled with stolen money, buy nothing is as noxious as looking/being stupid. That situation has only grown: more people, more PMs, more journalists, more police, and more money got involved. Now, even more than in the beginning, they will all look completely moronic if they have to admit that the parents made the body disappear. Imagine Andy having to say that Dr. Amaral was right, no way, that's not gonna happen. They will dig and dig until they find the right patsy. It is very visible from the "possible suspects"   getting more and more out of lala land iso having just one reason to become a suspect, other than being conveniently dead.

That's why I believe it will never be solved. Kate has not only Gerry, but everyone by the balls.

and she will squeeze.
I think the reason that many people supported the McCanns when the story broke is that they find it easy to believe that all foreign police forces are corrupt and too lazy to look for the real culprit preferring to frame the victim instead.
galena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie Regan 08.11.13 23:27

If nothing has changed by this time next year...I will have to go whitewash.

Does anyone think anything major will happen before then??

Would like to know other posters thoughts
Jackie Regan
Jackie Regan

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top