The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

**SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am**  Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November - Page 4 Mm11

**SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am**  Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

**SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am**  Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November - Page 4 Mm11

**SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am**  Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November - Page 4 Regist10

**SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

**SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am**  Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November - Page 4 Empty Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by pennylane 10.11.13 21:15

ChillyHeat wrote:
pennylane wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:
pennylane wrote:Good work gbwales and dantezeba, for getting your complaints logged! high5

@gbwales An arrogant, snotty response, full of loathing for those of us that are paying their salaries

@dantezeba  They've "extensively covered" the Mitchell driven McCann stories, but as soon as a story exposes the doctors McCann as conniving liars, the BBC suddenly develop 'McCann overload.'

The BBC are not worthy of the license fee, and I would vote for any party that promised to abolish it.
No party needed....Just dont buy one
Then what happens? hello
Phone them and tell them you dont watch live TV and when they go on and on.....Add at the end...That you dont authorise them implied right of access. They wont knock your door
[url=http://www.bbctvlicence.com/Withholding implied right of access.htm]http://www.bbctvlicence.com/Withholding%20implied%20right%20of%20access.htm[/url]
Thanks ChillyHeat  xx
If only I had the guts to do that!  I don't like looking over my shoulder.  Just wish they would go 'pay per view,' which is the only decent, democratic thing to do, but then we don't live in a democracy. **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am**  Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November - Page 4 173510
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

**SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am**  Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November - Page 4 Empty Re: **SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am** Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November

Post by chillyheat 10.11.13 21:17

[url=http://www.bbctvlicence.com/Withholding implied right of access.htm]http://www.bbctvlicence.com/Withholding%20implied%20right%20of%20access.htm[/url]

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/law_that_states_i_have_to_pay_tv

I wont give anything to the BBC that pays off people who have knowledge of noncing and who covers it up big grin
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 10.11.13 21:18

Daisy wrote:
pennylane wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:
pennylane wrote:Good work gbwales and dantezeba, for getting your complaints logged! high5

@gbwales An arrogant, snotty response, full of loathing for those of us that are paying their salaries

@dantezeba  They've "extensively covered" the Mitchell driven McCann stories, but as soon as a story exposes the doctors McCann as conniving liars, the BBC suddenly develop 'McCann overload.'

The BBC are not worthy of the license fee, and I would vote for any party that promised to abolish it.
Then what happens? hello
Nothing if you know YOUR rights.
Gosh.... et tu, daisy! smilie
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.11.13 21:21

I paid my tv licence a year in advance. Since that time I've had several threatening emails. I called them (at my expense) and they said yes I have a licence. A week later I received a threatening email for non payment.

The details of my tv licence are completely incorrect. I'm apparently 'Mr' and the licence began a month before I moved into my house.

All of this to have a receiver in my house and to fund a television channel that is beyond biased.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 10.11.13 21:25

ChillyHeat wrote:[url=http://www.bbctvlicence.com/Withholding implied right of access.htm]http://www.bbctvlicence.com/Withholding%20implied%20right%20of%20access.htm[/url]

I wont give anything to the BBC that pays off people who have knowledge of noncing and who covers it up big grin
spit coffee

What happened in the end, ChillyHeat? hello
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 10.11.13 21:30

pennylane wrote:
Daisy wrote:
pennylane wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:

Then what happens? hello
Nothing if you know YOUR rights.
Gosh.... et tu, daisy! smilie
I'm saying nothing. Just advocating folk look up their rights. smilie

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 10.11.13 21:30

Once you know the deception, and what the law actually is, you'll realise how the wool has been firmly and deliberately pulled over your eyes, your parent's eyes, and those of everyone you know.
You will realise that, while you do not cause harm or loss to another, while you never breach the peace, and never employ any mischief in your promises & agreements, you SHOULD (by Rights) never, ever, end up in court - whatever else you may do. And that, if you do end up in Court, you can stand on your Rights to get any case withdrawn, BEFORE IT EVEN STARTS! big grin 
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 10.11.13 21:32

aquila wrote:I paid my tv licence a year in advance. Since that time I've had several threatening emails. I called them (at my expense) and they said yes I have a licence. A week later I received a threatening email for non payment.

The details of my tv licence are completely incorrect. I'm apparently 'Mr' and the licence began a month before I moved into my house.

All of this to have a receiver in my house and to fund a television channel that is beyond biased.
I'm surprised the BBC have been allowed to continue this way.  Just shows how corrupt this country is.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 10.11.13 21:35

ChillyHeat wrote:Once you know the deception, and what the law actually is, you'll realise how the wool has been firmly and deliberately pulled over your eyes, your parent's eyes, and those of everyone you know.
You will realise that, while you do not cause harm or loss to another, while you never breach the peace, and never employ any mischief in your promises & agreements, you SHOULD (by Rights) never, ever, end up in court - whatever else you may do. And that, if you do end up in Court, you can stand on your Rights to get any case withdrawn, BEFORE IT EVEN STARTS! big grin 
Well, more power to you I say! thumbsup
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 10.11.13 21:45

pennylane wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:[url=http://www.bbctvlicence.com/Withholding implied right of access.htm]http://www.bbctvlicence.com/Withholding%20implied%20right%20of%20access.htm[/url]

spit coffee

When the letter arrives "To the Occupier" I simply return not known at this address. I have a name, but the computer does not know it or yours, big grin 
There are no TV detector vans....Total myth. 
If someone does knock your door, and you suspect its the TEEVEE man, simply state when they ask your name.... I CANNOT GIVE THAT INFORMATION FOR SECURITY REASONS. sarcastic 
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 10.11.13 21:54

TV Licences are covered by the “Communications Act 2003”
When the OAP or the single mum turn up to court, they admit to breaching this act. They are not admitting to having no licence. So the simple rule is Do NOT engage in the first place. Just return any letters not known at this address.
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 10.11.13 22:15

ChillyHeat wrote:
pennylane wrote:

spit coffee

When the letter arrives "To the Occupier" I simply return not known at this address. I have a name, but the computer does not know it or yours, big grin 
There are no TV detector vans....Total myth. 
If someone does knock your door, and you suspect its the TEEVEE man, simply state when they ask your name.... I CANNOT GIVE THAT INFORMATION FOR SECURITY REASONS. sarcastic 
Thanks for the advice xx thumbup Unfortunately I'm too much of a scaredy pants.**SUNDAY 3rd NOV, BBC Radio 4, 7.53am**  Dr Kate McCann to feature in BBC Radio 4's Charity Appeal for MISSING PEOPLE - November - Page 4 E5045001
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top