The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Recap on the Tennis Balls photo - Page 8 Mm11

Recap on the Tennis Balls photo - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Recap on the Tennis Balls photo - Page 8 Mm11

Recap on the Tennis Balls photo - Page 8 Regist10

Recap on the Tennis Balls photo

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recap on the Tennis Balls photo - Page 8 Empty Re: Recap on the Tennis Balls photo

Post by canada12 19.05.14 23:40

Woofer wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
1soapy wrote:
I'm also a bit reluctant to think that any conspiracy or work by certain people, like all these alleged photo-shopped pics that we today are still looking at and thinking through, could have all been considered within the short time that any guilty party actually had back then.
With the Last Photo, all they had to do was alter the EXIF metadata from 29/4 to 3/5
And that photo was not released until 23rd - and in the press on 24th - (complete with all the Mitchell nonsense about the time being out by a hour - look ever here, not over there - look, look, )
so someone had ample time to do it her / himself, or to get someone with relevant knowledge and computer programme to do it.
GM came back from the UK WITH Mitchell on 22rd
Other close family members came from other places the same day.

I don`t know anything about Adobe Photoshop. Can someone who knows about EXIF data tell me what this means (the bit I`ve bolded below)  - does it mean the Adobe Photoshop was used and could it have been altered using Adobe Photoshop? :-

SNIPPED FROM  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

First Generation, High Resolution copy of last photo
Thanks to 'gestalt' from the3arguidos forum for tracking down this copy and 'BakedBean' for EXIF information

"Full EXIF details:

XMP
Create Date 2007:05:24 17:41:20+01:00
11 months, 23 days, 7 hours, 3 minutes, 4 seconds ago
Creator Tool Adobe Photoshop CS Windows
Date/Time Digitized 2007:05:03 13:29:51+01:00
1 year, 13 days, 11 hours, 14 minutes, 33 seconds ago
Date/Time Original 2007:05:03 13:29:51+01:00
1 year, 13 days, 11 hours, 14 minutes, 33 seconds ago
Derived From Document ID adobe:docid:photoshop:f6b0285f-0a0a-11dc-b952-be0bcc6c30e7
Derived From Instance ID uuid:63e9333c-0a0c-11dc-b952-be0bcc6c30e7
Document ID adobe:docid:photoshop:367c54b5-0a0d-11dc-b952-be0bcc6c30e7  "

I believe it means that that COPY of the photo has been opened and saved in Photoshop. I don't think it indicates the original was worked on in Photoshop. But I could be wrong. I know this high-res version is the gold standard for The Last Photo as you can see every detail in it. (I'm one of the people who believes this picture has been photoshopped, along with having its date changed). But I think if the McCanns were that meticulous about the details of this picture - the ONLY picture that purports to prove that Madeleine was alive at that time - they wouldn't accidentally leave information about the picture having been worked on in PhotoShop in the EXIF data... would they? Or would they?
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Recap on the Tennis Balls photo - Page 8 Empty Re: Recap on the Tennis Balls photo

Post by Woofer 20.05.14 0:08

Thanks for that Canada12 - I`m not up to speed with all this technical stuff.

PS I notice it gives the time taken as 13.29 - I suppose this must mean it was corrected back 1 hr when it was entered into Adobe Photoshop - oh I don`t know  nah
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 20.05.14 0:17

G1 wrote:Hi, I'm new to the discussion. I can't find what I've been searching for discussed anywhere else in the web.

A commenter called "dewdrop" in public comments on the last photo on truthformadeleine.com made a crucial photo analysis. It shows a missing shadow for Gerry McCann's arm. The so-called last photo has been claimed to be doctored before, a lot, of course, but not in a way that was so glaring and clear. To me it now seems beyond doubt that this photo has in some way gone through computer photo editing software.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See the photo, look at where there is a blatant omission of a shadow of an elbow and good part of an arm.

This brings up questions:

1. Does that mean, as others have suggested, one or more persons in the photo have been "photoshopped into" the photo?

2. If you believe a person or persons were not added to the photo, does this mean the photo can be trusted at all? Date of photo, EXIF info including time (strangely - exactly "solar noon"), other shadows.

3. What suggests this could involve the McCanns, or that they are the victims of attempted scapegoating, as the digital photo seems to have been stolen and, strangely returned with Gerry's wallet? (How many wallets have been stolen with cash taken, other cash in Euros left, with cards untouched and posted back home?)

You can find the page of truthformadeleine.com where dewdrop posted the photo analysis in the link below. Also, you can see some of my comments after his post

Hi G1 and welcome.
I`ve had a look at the posts, including yours, on truthformadeleine.  Are you suggesting the Mcs may have been scapegoated by a highly professional team of child traffickers ? 
Gerry`s wallet was supposedly stolen at a London train station when he was bending down.
And do we know what photo of Maddie was still in the wallet?
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by 1soapy 20.05.14 0:23

Thanks worriedmum, for reference to calf mark.

I'll look for some decent quality pics of her to see if any other pics of it.

Canada12. Your final words - or would they? I do not think I am the only one confused about how bright or well planned things have been made - or not. There is reference to how intelligent GM has been, here on this forum (and the fact that we are still here supports that point in many people's view). Others don't see him/them as so bright for doctors. I have the dilemma regularly as to how far I believe he may have thought things through. Were any/many/all of the scenarios we have now, been considered by him? Was it imagined that it would go on for years? And with what did he imagine would be the primary lead(s) followed? There are just so many possible scenarios and levels to consider, that by far, MOST cannot have been thought of/through, even with years of planning, because so many are out of anyone's control - as is the level of support to be given, if there is high level intervention. Which means searching for little clues, makes unearthing big things possible or even likely. I'd have thought that showing a range of dodgy stuff in a court (like edited pics, grossly discrepant/contradictory witness statements) showing a clear motive to hide evidence of someone being alive on a particular day is much easier to believe than any range of excuses that they could concoct. All IMO. Every little helps, being the latter point.
1soapy

Activity : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 20.05.14 0:55

Re: Maddie`s height.  In the shot of her climbing the airplane steps with L*** Payne she is nearly a head taller than L*** who is 15 months younger than Maddie.  This seems about right to me and she`s the right height for her age.  Seems likely that the Mcs gave her description as a lot shorter than she actually was.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by G1 20.05.14 17:43

Woofer wrote:
I`ve had a look at the posts, including yours, on truthformadeleine.  Are you suggesting the Mcs may have been scapegoated by a highly professional team of child traffickers ? 
Gerry`s wallet was supposedly stolen at a London train station when he was bending down.

---

Hi woofer. Thanks for replying.

Yes, that's what I'm suggesting as one of the two only possibilities I can think of.

As I wrote on the tfm.com site, I find dewdrop's simple shadow analysis more or less completely convincing, and the missing elbow and part of arm shadow something really major. To me it is saying, nearly without doubt, "this photo has been either played around with or made up significantly by a Photoshop style of computer program."

Either the McCanns were involved, or they were victims. Considering I conclude the photo really must have been adjusted or partially concocted, with a shadow missing, I wonder how the McCanns would have missed filling in a shadow if they had done it themselves or arranged for it to be done.

There is no shadow for this part of Gerry's body, which needs to be in the photo on the ground. But, instead, there's a very slight black straight line of shadow around the pool edge lip. It's like a chubby, straight highlighter mark in shadow colour, and doesn't correspond in position or shape with any real body or clothing parts.

Shadow analysis, last photo again:

G1

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by G1 20.05.14 18:00

"But, instead, there's a very slight black straight line of shadow around the pool edge lip. It's like a chubby, straight highlighter mark in shadow colour, and doesn't correspond in position or shape with any real body or clothing parts."

Actually, the strange, thin band of highlighter mark at the pool edge, seeming to go around behind Amelie, is not in the grey-black tone of the rest of the shadows. It's in a different deep black, darker than the darkest other shadows. But there's a white stripe beside it on the ground, which it seems has no shadow cast over it, it is bright. That gives way to a lighter, greyish shadow colour between it and the pool. Why would that, one assumes, real shadow be darker than the black band?That tiny, greyish part would be in keeping with a shadow of the back of Amelie's hat. As for the deep, black highlighter marker style band, what on earth is it? At that shade it couldn't be a shadow. Someone has just inserted a mark less than a foot or so from where the shadow of Gerry's elbow and arm part should be visible.

My feeling is that anyone acting on behalf of the McCanns in the interest of covering up involvement of the parents, would never have left the photo like that.

So, I can't find out which photos were stated stolen in the UK. I don't know if either police released that information. But I think the last photo was not shared by the parents for some time after the girl's disappearance.

I suppose, anyway, if photos really were stolen in the UK, perhaps by someone following the McCanns to see what they had, other photos may potentially have been stolen and replaced earlier. I am thinking of a large, organised group in child procuring.
G1

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 20.05.14 18:22

G1 wrote:
Woofer wrote:

---

Hi woofer. Thanks for replying.

Yes, that's what I'm suggesting as one of the two only possibilities I can think of.

As I wrote on the tfm.com site, I find dewdrop's simple shadow analysis more or less completely convincing, and the missing elbow and part of arm shadow something really major. To me it is saying, nearly without doubt, "this photo has been either played around with or made up significantly by a Photoshop style of computer program."

Either the McCanns were involved, or they were victims. Considering I conclude the photo really must have been adjusted or partially concocted, with a shadow missing, I wonder how the McCanns would have missed filling in a shadow if they had done it themselves or arranged for it to be done.

There is no shadow for this part of Gerry's body, which needs to be in the photo on the ground. But, instead, there's a very slight black straight line of shadow around the pool edge lip. It's like a chubby, straight highlighter mark in shadow colour, and doesn't correspond in position or shape with any real body or clothing parts.

Shadow analysis, last photo again:

Sorry I don't understand this at all G1.

Why would the McCanns release this (or let it be implied they had) if they were the victims?
 Maybe I'm missing something 
dontgetit

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by G1 20.05.14 19:20

rainbow-fairy:

"Sorry I don't understand this at all G1.

Why would the McCanns release this (or let it be implied they had) if they were the victims?
 Maybe I'm missing something "

---

Hi rainbow-fairy. I'm considering the two possibilities and I don't think there could be another real possibility with the situation of a doctored photo which was given as evidence:

1. The McCanns were involved somehow in adjusting or making up a photo for release. Who would assume their digital photos had been tampered with?

2. Someone or someones removed a genuine photo which the McCanns had shot at the pool. The photo was stolen, adjusted in a photo editing suite and returned to the McCanns in the same digital format it was removed in. 

For possibility 2, it would have been intended the McCanns never knew the photo was taken to be adjusted. And it would have been anticipated they would not make a detailed shadow examination of the returned photo, and so would miss the alteration.

However, it would have been anticipated in this possibility that the photo COULD be shown to be altered - maybe "if needs be".

Kidnappers may never have envisaged the sheer scale of the media attention. Madeleine McCann's disappearance has probably been, maybe by far, the biggest and certainly the most enduring, news story of the last 10 years. It went global, and still is. While there are many missing children each week, at home on UK and on holiday abroad, this situation blew up very quickly indeed. (Strangely, the London Telegraph had published the disappearance of little Madeleine within 2 hours or so of the parents raising the alarm, before police would have been able to consider abduction officially. The fuss just shot off from there and never stopped.)

So you have a very professional organisation, in my theory, procuring a child for high class, well paying prostitution grooming and / or adoption. Then they see the massive news story and try to protect themselves, in case someone is caught with the child. Or, if a high fee paying client is caught with Madeleine after assurances of little risk, their credibility in the circles that matter for this "skilled work" of abducting children will be ruined.

The photo is altered and substituted. If the police or members of the public don't highlight the software alteration presented as evidence, (of the McCanns' lies and thrn likely murder or manslaughter) their own lawyers can, if it comes to it. If it came to it, id the child were to be found, the photo would then be used as evidence of a story that the McCanns could not cope with Madeleine, with the twins, and chose to sell their daughter for adoption. 

Faked papers for some country or other could be produced. The criminals or their clients would be able to claim they genuinely believed there was a legal, straightforward adoption.

Doctored evidence to be used to scapegoat the parents if necessary. This might even be a part of the "contract" between abductor and client, so the client would be assured of a very good defence if the caught with the child.

(Sorry response is so long, I'm usually not much good at succinct.)
G1

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 20.05.14 19:29

Thank you for explaining G1, and no worries about the length of the reply!

I see what you meant now... However I can't agree that it happened that way purely because I believe the dogs were correct, which negates kidnappers as no kidnapper would steal a live child would they. 

I also don't buy the 'stolen wallet' story either. 

However, I could certainly go with the part of your theory that says she was 'procured' for something involving high-ranking people, possibly. Not in a 'kidnapped' sense though. 

I just don't think she left 5A alive, sadly.

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by G1 20.05.14 19:53

OK.

Re. The dogs - I just read this within the last day or two, by chance - that the very same dogs were used in the Haut de Garenne site in Jersey, identifying human remains outside. The videos made for the Madeleine case show one or both of the dogs being able to identify the scent of human remains on placed items in a test set-up. Their accuracy was said to be close to perfect, even for bodies left years ago. But no remains or items related to remains were found anywhere on site. Only animal remains, I think it was said, where the dogs alerted.

Also, I guess it may be though I'm going too far with my theory here. (But I don't think so, for a most professional gang perhaps dealing with money in the millions of Euros  for their fees.) Couldn't they have planted an item related to advanced human cadaver scent (or actually a dead animal) in the closet for an hour some day or night the McCanns were out? 

The possibility is there and ought at least to be mentioned. If you're dealing with professionals and millions of Euros, this is not too far fetched. Remember, when the 2010 news came out of the multiple sightings of girls thought to be very like Madeleine which the Portuguese police kept to themselves? It was discovered people calling in sightings were told by the PPJ, "Madeleine is dead. There is no way you saw Madeleine McCann." Isn't this exactly what an organised group would have tried to set up? How? One way is cadaver in the apartment and especially in the car after the disappearance.

Also, I don't think the Kate's coat as a potential explanation for cadaver is a dud at all. She was said to be examining multiple dead bodies in the weeks before the holiday. It's a coat in hot weather. It goes over the sofa, in the wardrobe and in the hire car boot - but nowhere else - out of the way, untouched. 

For me, the two possibilities and what may be false alerts in the dogs' past is enough to exclude cadaver as  evidence which could be in a category of rather conclusive to any guilt of the McCanns. For me, it doesn't seem close to being potentially conclusive evidence against the McCanns.
G1

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.05.14 20:02

G1 wrote:OK.

Re. The dogs - I just read this within the last day or two, by chance - that the very same dogs were used in the Haut de Garenne site in Jersey, identifying human remains outside. The videos made for the Madeleine case show one or both of the dogs being able to identify the scent of human remains on placed items in a test set-up. Their accuracy was said to be close to perfect, even for bodies left years ago. But no remains or items related to remains were found anywhere on site. Only animal remains, I think it was said, where the dogs alerted.

Also, I guess it may be though I'm going too far with my theory here. (But I don't think so, for a most professional gang perhaps dealing with money in the millions of Euros  for their fees.) Couldn't they have planted an item related to advanced human cadaver scent (or actually a dead animal) in the closet for an hour some day or night the McCanns were out? 

The possibility is there and ought at least to be mentioned. If you're dealing with professionals and millions of Euros, this is not too far fetched. Remember, when the 2010 news came out of the multiple sightings of girls thought to be very like Madeleine which the Portuguese police kept to themselves? It was discovered people calling in sightings were told by the PPJ, "Madeleine is dead. There is no way you saw Madeleine McCann." Isn't this exactly what an organised group would have tried to set up? How? One way is cadaver in the apartment and especially in the car after the disappearance.

Also, I don't think the Kate's coat as a potential explanation for cadaver is a dud at all. She was said to be examining multiple dead bodies in the weeks before the holiday. It's a coat in hot weather. It goes over the sofa, in the wardrobe and in the hire car boot - but nowhere else - out of the way, untouched. 

For me, the two possibilities and what may be false alerts in the dogs' past is enough to exclude cadaver as  evidence which could be in a category of rather conclusive to any guilt of the McCanns. For me, it doesn't seem close to being potentially conclusive evidence against the McCanns.
Have you had enough fun on the forum now?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by G1 20.05.14 20:03

I have to say, although I always declared I didn't think I could know what happened to Madeleine, for a few years now I had found them very suspicious. I couldn't shake it off. It wouldn't go away and just got deeper, generally.

Now I don't consider the parents in terms of guilt, or much guilt, which is a huge turnaround. Though I estimate, in theory, it's possible Madeleine's parents may not be telling the whole truth and could still be hiding some contact with people involved in abducting Madeleine. However I'd guess now that that would have been more against their will or understanding, with little or no real guilt.
G1

Back to top Go down

Post by G1 20.05.14 20:24

Aquila: 

"Have you had enough fun on the forum now?"

---

No, no. It's not really fun, Aquila. Far from it. I can't see the subject being anything of fun at all. Madeleine, whether alive or dead, whoever was responsible or involved, in whatever it was that happened.

Anyway, if that was a kind of welcome, not meant with disrespect for the subject, that'a ok. But I may always be aggravated enough by the details and varioua theories to comment.

I hope the case is solved, but it may never be.

The best chance may be now when investigations of sorts are going on. But then, is that really so when the British investigation is headed by an ex head of the Jill Dando team and other members of the Dando investigation are in Operation Grange? They're the ones who stitched up some man with learning difficulties, a miscarriage of justice. When 2 eye witnesses were saying that he was definitely not the man seen talking to Dando at the place of her death within a few minutes of her death. The investigation team told people who told them things that didn't fit with their stitch up of Barry George to get lost. They wouldn't listen to them. One eye witness is still being ignored by police, newspapers report.

I still think if police have done a real, expert analysis of the "last photo" piece of evidence, they couldn't conclude it wasn't altered in software. Maybe there's no hope of the case being solved.
G1

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 20.05.14 20:44

aquila wrote:
G1 wrote:OK.

Have you had enough fun on the forum now?
I can see you aren't convinced by the dogs G1. Your prerogative. 

However, could I point you to the Suzanne Pilley murder case - David Gilroy convicted with no body, and dog evidence used. 
Similar Adrian Prout. 

Re HdL in Jersey, whether or not anything was *dug up* is immaterial, it certainly points to a body/bodies being there for the dog to alert to. 
A very interesting piece on here has been posted on here, an interview with Lenny Harper, was iirc posted by aquila about the dogs at HdL (I can't remember which thread now - if anyone can locate the post, that would be great)

With regards Kate's 'coat', cadaver scent is not transferred that way. It doesn't transfer by fleeting touches against things. It needs time for the contact to soak the odour, and it needs to be direct contact
For this to work, Kate would have had to have been laying with the cadavers, not whisking her clothing near them. 
There is a really good explanation of this on a Fb group I'm in but I'd get permission first before reproducing that. It explains it perfectly - better than me!

Even KM didn't go along with the '6 bodies' explanation - probably because its daft? 
6 bodies is a lot for a locum GP to deal with the week before her holiday too!

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by G1 20.05.14 21:03

Yes, I don't take the dogs as being close to rather conclusive of anything anymore. I used to think, "it must be pretty conclusive".

You didn't consider my theory of cadaver being planted, though. I guess you find it too far fetched. But if you are abducting a child and need a couple of safety clauses, this one will even put the police off investigating properly. And indeed that's what happened after a cadaver scent alert. And it would have persuaded you and many. And how hard would it have been to plant moist materials with serious cadaver scent for one hour, before the evening of May 3rd? The place was left empty of adults, the doors unlocked in the evenings when the children were alone (so probably unlocked all of the time, then). 

Actually, when you think about it, knowing the ease of access to the place (and that people were seen loitering for days before), there's hardly an easier safety clause to set up. And the Portuguese police valued it highly, and still do.
G1

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 20.05.14 21:39

G1 writes ''Also, I don't think the Kate's coat as a potential explanation for cadaver is a dud at all. She was said to be examining multiple dead bodies in the weeks before the holiday. It's a coat in hot weather. It goes over the sofa, in the wardrobe and in the hire car boot - but nowhere else - out of the way, *untouched. ''

But what about Cuddlecat? The tyre well of the car? The flower bed?

Oh, I see. You are saying it is easily transferable?

In that case, why wasn't it all over everything?

Can you have it both ways, G1?

* latex gloves lol?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.14 21:47

rainbowonfairy wrote:

Re HdL in Jersey, whether or not anything was *dug up* is immaterial, it certainly points to a body/bodies being there for the dog to alert to. 
A very interesting piece on here has been posted on here, an interview with Lenny Harper, was iirc posted by aquila about the dogs at HdL (I can't remember which thread now - if anyone can locate the post, that would be great)

It was tasprin on the first 'digging' thread, now locked so I can't quote, but the link to the page is above.

The site where tasprin found the info is here, if anyone could reproduce the content and video direct onto here that would be great:

Read it and weep, G1. For Madeleine and all the other tortured souls.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by G1 20.05.14 22:23

worriedmum wrote:G1 writes ''Also, I don't think the Kate's coat as a potential explanation for cadaver is a dud at all. She was said to be examining multiple dead bodies in the weeks before the holiday. It's a coat in hot weather. It goes over the sofa, in the wardrobe and in the hire car boot - but nowhere else - out of the way, *untouched. ''

But what about Cuddlecat? The tyre well of the car? The flower bed?

Oh, I see. You are saying it is easily transferable?

In that case, why wasn't it all over everything?

Can you have it both ways, G1?

* latex gloves lol?

---

Hi worriedmum.

About Kate's coat, I only think it was a possible explanation for scent, but the most important thing is ONE possible explanation, and the least likely of them. When there are a few, the cadaver scent does not remain something so convincing anymore.

why wasn't it all over everything?

In case Kate could have picked up cadaver scent on the coat in attending a morgue or morgues / deceased body scenes 6 times in a short time, then the places of cadaver scent in the Ocean Club flat may correspond with a coat.

It wasn't over everything because the coat ia likely only to have been worn or carried coming in the first time. (Or maybe another evening, but it's unlikely for a winter coat.) It would have been draped on the sofa, maybe just once, for an evening, then put away in the closet for the whole holiday, later put in the car boot. Perhaps it was draped on the terrace, maybe fell, hence alert at the flower bed. But these things do seem, possibly, corresponding to where a coat would be.

Just possibilities. I think this is a possibility. That's important when you think a certain piece of evidence is beyond doubt. I see the cadaver scent is easily doubted.

I have read some experts saying transfer of cadaver scent to clothing at morgues is possible depending on the length of time involved and what was going on. We don't know about that, so can only guess whether or not the coat can have been in enough contact to keep a bit of cadaver scent.

Remember, the dogs handler has said the dogs will alert to even a tiny bit of scent transferred to clothing or something else.

Again, I prefer the other explanation for cadaver - it may have been planted. But that more than one are possibble suggests to me there is nothing so strong in the cadaver evidence.

(Re. 'Cuddlecat', I thought it was fishy until I saw the dogs did not alert to cuddlecat first time, the toy was ignored and tossed away though stuffed in a dog's nose. Only when the toy was placed in the closet where there was cadaver found already did the dog 'alert' to it.)
G1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.14 22:26

I've been skim-reading, it is late & get a bit lost here. So do I understand correctly, that "G1" is "purporting" that cadaver scent could have been planted? In both locations? And that a highly trained EVRD dog would be fooled with synthetic cadaver scent? I don't buy that, for a couple of reasons. And would like some more info from his/her part as to how they arrived at such theory.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.14 22:32

what coat? help 

or do we have to stretch our imagination yet further G1.
ever though of writing a book?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.14 22:34

Having a catch up.

No offence meant G1, but what your purporting sounds like a load of old tosh.

Nothing more of value to add to that i'm afraid.

Welcome by the way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by G1 20.05.14 22:51

I thought there may have been a good few reasonable dismisaals of the theory I've considered. But andrew77r, just "a load of old tosh" when it all makes rational sense in the land of possibility won't come close to a reasonable dismissal. (But thank you for the welcome.)

Chatelaine, perhaps there was nothing easier than planting cadaver, yes in both locations. Actually, the car boot may pose more difficulty, but with a large, organised, experienced group, it's not too difficult. They're probably able to get a car door open without a key without much of a problem.

What is synthetic cadaver, BTW? I was thinking about the real thing - from a hospital or somewhere. Once an item of clothing has been impregnated with the scent, it's good for a very long time.

Again, this might all seem like movie land stuff, but when the persons concerned would be highest underground professionals, working for huge sums of money, it's neither far fetched nor much difficulty. It's just a matter of detailed planning in the past and carrying out a number of steps.

How was this theory arrived at? I might get to that more fully, but recently it's what I wrote about the last photo above. To me, it has clearly been doctored. Clearly is a key point. I don't think the McCanns would ever have doctored and released that altered photo. It's almost a flag. So, I conclude it may be part of a scapegoating of the McCanns, or rather a security clause for that. Believing that, the cadaver falls in to place as easily another one of those - a security measure made by seriously professional, meticulous operators who place stolen children with people who pay them huge sums.
G1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.14 22:54

spit coffee 

And on that note, I bid you good night  laughat 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 20.05.14 22:55

I know I am tired, but I did read earlier in this thread the question - if someone has doctored the photo why haven't Mr. & Mrs. commented on it??????
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top