The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Recap on the Tennis Balls photo - Page 14 Mm11

Recap on the Tennis Balls photo - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Recap on the Tennis Balls photo - Page 14 Mm11

Recap on the Tennis Balls photo - Page 14 Regist10

Recap on the Tennis Balls photo

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recap on the Tennis Balls photo - Page 14 Empty Re: Recap on the Tennis Balls photo

Post by Nina 30.01.17 11:35

NickE wrote:
Verdi wrote:
NickE wrote:Here is my youngest boy,he turned into 4 years old a week ago and he is 107cm.
Madeleine was said to be 90cm,that´s a difference of 17cm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
What does this signify may I ask?
it has been discussed frequently about the girl's body size in this photo.
MBM was only 90cm high,the question is,does this size of this girls hand fit a body that is only 90cm high?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Recap on the Tennis Balls photo - Page 14 Empty Re: Recap on the Tennis Balls photo

Post by joyce1938 30.01.17 12:18

I do think that depending on how close the photo is taken from ,or even cropped from another ,the child would look more bulkey. When I noticedthis yesterday  as a small, i really saw abig difference ln The size.joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 30.01.17 12:24

Nina wrote:
NickE wrote:
Verdi wrote:
NickE wrote:Here is my youngest boy,he turned into 4 years old a week ago and he is 107cm.

MBM was only 90cm high,the question is,does this size of this girls hand fit a body that is only 90cm high?
What I have just noticed is how pronounced the knuckles and joints are of ? Madeleine ?. I put ? as I am not convinced that it is her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 30.01.17 12:28

Compare with the Donegal photos.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 30.01.17 12:31

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.01.17 12:49

NickE wrote:
Verdi wrote:

OK, point taken!

Frankly I haven't got a clue whether or not it's a composite image, as I said beforehand, there are so many adulterated versions of this photograph it's impossible to tell what's true and what's false.  I can't begin to understand why team McCann would go to the bother of creating a Frankenstein image of Madeleine on a tennis court on an unconfirmed time/day - what would be the point?  If the image, like the poolside photograph, was timed and dated, then it would make perfect sense but it wasn't was it?

The only thing I can say for comparison is that judging by the other couple of 'Madeleine' photographs taken at the Ocean Club, at that stage of her development she wasn't a chubby child.

A major concern that I see is how the photograph came to be in the possession of friend Pat Perkins to enable her to circulate it on 7th May 2007, if taken sometime during the week 28thApril/3rd May on a McCann camera or a McCann friend's camera, as claimed by members of the Tapas group.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 30.01.17 14:14

I didn't do centimeters at school, I don't know what 17 centimeters looks like, so I got a rule.
17 centimeters is pretty much 6 and 3/4 inches.

A tennis ball diameter is 2.59-2.70 inches, so if we find out how many tennis balls make a Madeleine... but you'd have to take into account the angle the image was taken from, and where the top of her head is under that hat.

I can't see any evidence of a cut and shunt, or head swapping Frankesteining either, but the quality isn't there to see with any great clarity.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 30.01.17 15:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - from recollection, someone has had a go with the tower of tennis ball method for measuring MBM's height. Can't recall which thread it was on (someone else might remember) but it was within the last 18 months. smilie
skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 30.01.17 18:52

JRP wrote:I didn't do centimeters at school, I don't know what 17 centimeters looks like, so I got a rule.

A tennis ball diameter is 2.59-2.70 inches, so if we find out how many tennis balls make a Madeleine... but you'd have to take into account the angle the image was taken from, and where the top of her head is under that hat.

I can't see any evidence of a cut and shunt, or head swapping Frankesteining either, but the quality isn't there to see with any great clarity.
I wish my english was better but to clarify,
My 4 yo son is 17cm (6,29 inches) taller than Madeleine was at the time and that's why I found it interesting to compare the size of their hands.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 30.01.17 19:05

NickE wrote:
JRP wrote:I didn't do centimeters at school, I don't know what 17 centimeters looks like, so I got a rule.

I wish my english was better but to clarify,
My 4 yo son is 17cm (6,29 inches) taller than Madeleine was at the time and that's why I found it interesting to compare the size of their hands.

I understood the comparison, my point was, the only item in the photo we know the size of is the tennis balls. But to measure Madeleine against the known ball size would be inaccurate due to the angle the photo was taken, plus Madeleine's head cannot be seen under the hat.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 02.02.17 20:39

Just as an aside. The hat Madeleine is wearing in this picture. If she had been running around and bending down to pick tennis balls up, as Kate tells us, then the brim wouldn't be so neatly folded back it would have flopped right down over her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.02.17 21:16

A bit off-piste but nonetheless relevant to Madeleine photographs generally. 

Kate McCann raised the alarm about her daughters abduction at approximately 10:00pm on the night of 3rd May 2007.  Rachael Oldfield had this to say about Friday 4th May, on the subject of photographs, during her rogatory interview in April 2008..

"I remember having, sort of being on the phone a little bit to the BBC I think that morning, erm and then sort of various phone calls, I talked to John CORNER who's a friend of Gerry and Kate's, erm cos the BBC wanted a picture of Madeleine, erm and he had some photos that he was going to be able to send them...."

and later she says..

1578:   And you mentioned another guy, John CORNER

Reply:  'Yes, he's a friend of Gerry and Kate's who was in England, I spoke to him on the phone, on Kate's phone actually'.

1578: 'Okay'.

Reply:   'That was the next morning, sort of you know, eight o'clock in the morning, that sort of time.

So, between 10:00pm on the night of Thursday 3rd May and 08:00am on the morning of Friday 4th May - that's ten hours later - the friend of the McCanns, Jon Corner, had photographs of Madeleine readily available for circulation?

Note:  This is the same Jon Corner that produced the rather unsavoury short video show casing provocative images of Madeleine to mark the anniversary of her disappearance !!!

Could this signify that Jon Corner, along with other friends and relations back in the UK, were briefed to prepare for a 10:00pm 3rd May 2007 alert well before that time?  A few days before perhaps?  Otherwise, what exactly was friend Jon Corner doing with a portfolio of Madeleine photographs?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 04.02.17 21:56

Verdi wrote:A bit off-piste but nonetheless relevant to Madeleine photographs generally. 

Kate McCann raised the alarm about her daughters abduction at approximately 10:00pm on the night of 3rd May 2007.  Rachael Oldfield had this to say about Friday 4th May, on the subject of photographs, during her rogatory interview in April 2008..

"I remember having, sort of being on the phone a little bit to the BBC I think that morning, erm and then sort of various phone calls, I talked to John CORNER who's a friend of Gerry and Kate's, erm cos the BBC wanted a picture of Madeleine, erm and he had some photos that he was going to be able to send them...."

and later she says..

Reply:  'Yes, he's a friend of Gerry and Kate's who was in England, I spoke to him on the phone, on Kate's phone actually'.

Reply:   'That was the next morning, sort of you know, eight o'clock in the morning, that sort of time.

So, between 10:00pm on the night of Thursday 3rd May and 08:00am on the morning of Friday 4th May - that's ten hours later - the friend of the McCanns, Jon Corner, had photographs of Madeleine readily available for circulation?

Note:  This is the same Jon Corner that produced the rather unsavoury short video show casing provocative images of Madeleine to mark the anniversary of her disappearance !!!

Could this signify that Jon Corner, along with other friends and relations back in the UK, were briefed to prepare for a 10:00pm 3rd May 2007 alert well before that time?  A few days before perhaps?  Otherwise, what exactly was friend Jon Corner doing with a portfolio of Madeleine photographs?
Have always had concerns about this thanks for posting. 
Why would they need any of Jon Corners photos when they had perfectly good holiday snaps on the camera they took with them, ties in with why would a younger photo be used and not the pool photo or indeed the tennis photo which  shows how Madeleine would have looked in PDL...not some younger image, unless of course it was to confuse the public or the Pj or anyone else in PDL or the OC? 

Seems they were good at pulling in a great amount of assistance from the off, but not that which would help the search for their daughter. IMO

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 04.02.17 22:45

Nina wrote:Compare with the Donegal photos.......
Madeleine's right hand, her thumb? Looks an odd positioned hand does anyone else see this?

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 04.02.17 22:55

Yes can see 4 fingers ,and maddie isholding her thumb across the hand , I believe this had been spoken about before .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 04.02.17 23:04

joyce1938 wrote:Yes can see 4 fingers ,and maddie isholding her thumb across the hand , I believe this had been spoken about before .joyce1938
Thanks Joyce1938, do not recall seeing this before, is the thread on the forum? she looks as if she may be double jointed.

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 04.02.17 23:06

MayMuse wrote:
Nina wrote:Compare with the Donegal photos.......
Madeleine's right hand, her thumb? Looks an odd positioned hand does anyone else see this?
Yes it looks as though she is double jointed.

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 05.02.17 10:48

Verdi wrote:A bit off-piste but nonetheless relevant to Madeleine photographs generally. 

and later she says..

Having trouble getting my head around this little scenario. I’m presuming that if Rachael  was using Kate’s phone Kate was also in attendance. Why couldn’t Kate speak to her friend Corner re the photographs and BBC herself or was it more of a BBC phone call with Jon in attendance?  
kaz

Activity : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.02.17 12:52

kaz wrote:Having trouble getting my head around this little scenario. I’m presuming that if Rachael  was using Kate’s phone Kate was also in attendance. Why couldn’t Kate speak to her friend Corner re the photographs and BBC herself or was it more of a BBC phone call with Jon in attendance?

Dunno but Oldfield was rather busy at the time, phoning her circle of intimate cronies back in the UK and rustling up a few very handy media contacts - the BBC being a good example.

Rachael Mampilly/Oldfield is certainly a force to reckon with - a good friend in times of trouble.  I bet she's got a tale or two to tell.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top