The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Recap on the Tennis Balls photo - Page 5 Mm11

Recap on the Tennis Balls photo - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Recap on the Tennis Balls photo - Page 5 Mm11

Recap on the Tennis Balls photo - Page 5 Regist10

Recap on the Tennis Balls photo

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recap on the Tennis Balls photo - Page 5 Empty Re: Recap on the Tennis Balls photo

Post by canada12 16.05.14 22:49

Hicks wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Hicks: the dark-haired girl is the Paynes' daughter, not Amelie.

I would hazard a guess that this photo was taken on 28th April as the clothes that the children are wearing are very similar to those in the airport and bus video.
Yes, sorry. Though I still think GM is playing with the two children sat down and that Madeleine was never there.

If the photo was taken that early on, and it has been doctored (no pun intended) then it would lend to the theory that the whole thing was pre-planned back in the UK.
Not necessarily. They may have had a photo of Sean and the other little girl, with or without Gerry, taken early on in the holiday. Gerry and / or Madeleine could have been added after she disappeared.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Recap on the Tennis Balls photo - Page 5 Empty Re: Recap on the Tennis Balls photo

Post by Hicks 16.05.14 22:51

Yes canada12, that is possible..........ooh my head hurts!
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.14 22:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There are two other photos taken in the playground though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.14 22:59

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Those 2 other pictures of M in the playground on that link don't even look like Madeleine IMO.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.14 23:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is that the same girl....... Really......???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by missbeetle 16.05.14 23:09

Andrew77R wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Those 2 other pictures of M in the playground on that link don't even look like Madeleine IMO.....
Just out of curiosity, has anyone a bit 'dental' had a look at all these pictures of Madeleine? Might be easy with a good 'eye' to say, yep, same child, no - someone completely different etc. Also approx. ages of purported child/ren?
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 16.05.14 23:11

The othe playground picture with Madeleine supposedly at the door of the playhouse was also torn apart by photo experts on 3 As. Blurring in the wrong places, a yellow panel where it shouldn't be etc.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 16.05.14 23:15

Châtelaine wrote:
Woofer wrote:
Sparklehorse wrote:The man behind the Wendy House in the playground photo  in my opinion bears quite a resemblance to Revd Lars F Nowen the Snr Chaplain at St Vincent's Anglican Church - Haynes Hubbard's successor. Check out  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and go to the people section. There is a picture of him full length in casual clothes on the website if you search for 30 hr famine which gives a better comparison.

wAS IT THIS ONE?

How many times have we been here before?
No, it's not the reverend Nowen.

`We` might not be everyone and everyone doesn`t come here everyday so might not know you`ve been there before and said it isn`t the Rev. Nowen.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.14 23:39

There's no reason to snipe at me, Woofer.
The subject has been brought up several times before, and it wasn't just me to contradict it at those times.
Good night  smilie 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 16.05.14 23:45

juliet wrote:The othe playground picture with Madeleine supposedly at the door of the playhouse was also torn apart by photo experts on 3 As. Blurring in the wrong places, a yellow panel where it shouldn't be etc.  
Yup, I was one of them on 3A's. I found a picture of the exact same playhouse showing the door panel - the yellow in it is in the wrong place entirely and has been used to fill in a space.

Edited to add:
Here's some work of others on the Truth for Madeleine website:
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 16.05.14 23:47

Pretty sure its been confirmed & I believe there is no doubt that 'mystery man' is Raj Balu, who was staying that week.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 16.05.14 23:52

Doug D wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pretty sure its been confirmed & I believe there is no doubt that 'mystery man' is Raj Balu, who was staying that week.
I think you're right ! :-)
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 16.05.14 23:55

The McCanns were trying to prove something with these fake pictures. But what? And by the by, in almost every supposed PdL photo of Madeleine she is dressed like some poor little orphan with unwashed hair and cheap clothes. Yet so many of the pics said to be Maddie at home have her done up in make up, or fancy dress.
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.14 23:57

Thats the one. Raj 'weird feet' Balu.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.05.14 0:03

canada12 wrote:
juliet wrote:The othe playground picture with Madeleine supposedly at the door of the playhouse was also torn apart by photo experts on 3 As. Blurring in the wrong places, a yellow panel where it shouldn't be etc.  
Yup, I was one of them on 3A's. I found a picture of the exact same playhouse showing the door panel - the yellow in it is in the wrong place entirely and has been used to fill in a space.

Edited to add:
Here's some work of others on the Truth for Madeleine website:
So she is about a meter in height there then... (however i'm not convinced that girl is MBM - see comparison in earlier post)

How tall did they say she was? Can't remember.

What did people on the 3A's think that strange yellow area was....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 17.05.14 0:11

The 'official' height I think was said to be 90cm. Which for a nearly 4 year old was thought to be quite short.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 17.05.14 0:20

And I think this image shows the yellow section of the playhouse to be in the right place. Just that it is being partially blocked?

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 17.05.14 2:14

TheTruthWillOut wrote:And I think this image shows the yellow section of the playhouse to be in the right place. Just that it is being partially blocked?

If that's the case, then there's an extra "ledge" of red between Madeleine's left hand and her body.

If you'll compare where the yellow panel is on the door in the top picture, you can see that it's in the middle of the "cross" formed by the frames of the four windows. Below it is a narrow vertical strip of red, and below to the right is an open window.

If you look at Madeleine's left hand, there's a "gap" behind her hand which looks like a cutout where you can see grass. Between her hand and her body, to the left of the cutout, is a red filled in panel. Above the red filled in panel is a piece of yellow.

If it was a true picture of the inside of the door, as shown in the top picture, between Madeleine's hand and her body the entire space would be an open window and you might catch a glimpse of the edge of the lower narrow vertical crossbar. As you can see in the top picture, the raised frame around the windows leads down from the circle at the top, then at the bottom, turns to the left. Between the raised frame and the interior crossbars, the windows are clear.

In the Madeleine picture, between the raised frame and Madeleine's body, a red area has been filled in.
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 17.05.14 2:31

I can't get the whole door in with this posting but you can find the picture in its entirety here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I thought that the clear area beside Madeleine's hand should have been larger... but I did an experiment. I made pictures of both doors the same size, and drew a vertical line down from the middle of the circular window, to the door frame.

You know what?
You're right!
I admit I'm wrong.
The yellow thing is in the right place and the red vertical post going down to the door frame is in the right place and is the right size. The little window beside Madeleine's hand is very very tiny. It seems like it shouldn't be that tiny. But it is.
Thank you TheTruthWillOut !
(I don't often admit I'm wrong but the evidence is there)
I'd have edited my post above this but I ran out of time and it wouldn't let me.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 17.05.14 3:25

TheTruthWillOut wrote:The 'official' height I think was said to be 90cm. Which for a nearly 4 year old was thought to be quite short.

40 inches is about 100cm so this makes her the right height, more or less? (10 cm isn't a big difference)
I think she was a very tiny child - a bit fragile looking, to be honest. The twins at the same age were far more robust looking.
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 17.05.14 10:32

No problem Canada12. One more thing ticked off the list.

I think at this point the photos are mainly just a distraction (deliberately so?). The only photo with real questions is the last photo. The timing/date/weather and that damn sunglasses reflection!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 17.05.14 10:52

TheTruthWillOut wrote:No problem Canada12. One more thing ticked off the list.

I think at this point the photos are mainly just a distraction (deliberately so?). The only photo with real questions is the last photo. The timing/date/weather and that damn sunglasses reflection!

I always wondered about the playground picture (the one with Raj Balu in the background and Madeleine with 2 left feet) - it seemed to be so badly photoshopped I wondered what the intention was. But now that you mention distractions, it makes sense. We were being played with, I think. A distraction to lead us off into irrelevant directions.

I agree about the last photo, because it was offered up as "proof" that Madeleine was alive and well on that morning. And I think that if the timing / date / weather can be proved to be wrong (and I believe we have the proof of that) then there is no visual evidence that Madeleine and Gerry were there at that stated time on that day.

As for the sunglasses.. that remains one of the things I'm adamant is wrong with the picture. Along with the little black and white object behind Amelie (which you would think is a depth marker for the pool but the shadows are inverted and incorrect) and the elastic in Madeleine's hair, which in my opinion has been added in along with the piece of hair above and below it.
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 17.05.14 10:58

The biggest red flag of the last photo for me, and something I only found out the other day, is that the picture isn't in the PJ files.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 17.05.14 11:04

TheTruthWillOut wrote:The biggest red flag of the last photo for me, and something I only found out the other day, is that the picture isn't in the PJ files.

Exactly. Which means they've either held it back from release, or they've discarded it as being irrelevant to the investigation.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 17.05.14 12:25

It is surely important that not one of the McCann holiday photos proves that Madeleine was ever alive and well in PdL. Perhaps the Edmonds photo says otherwise? Every photo is possibly fake, beginning with the video of the little girl falling up the steps of the plane who has significantly longer pink trousers than the little girl in the airport minibus. It has to be relevant that we are told so many lies.
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top