The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 24 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 24 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 24 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 24 Regist10

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 24 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Mélusine 14.10.13 15:13

I really wonder what's going on?

I'm afraid to feel much optimistic, however.

And I have to wait till any of you in UK write here this evening about the Crimewatch, because I can't watch it.
Mélusine

Activity : 42

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 24 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by MaryB 14.10.13 15:14

What does he mean by embargo.  I know what embargo means but why can't he comment.  Who says he can't.
MaryB
MaryB

Activity : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 15:14

paddinton wrote:Ah, Candyfloss that is really interesting news, so there is some sort of 'embargo!'

Perhaps, we the public, are just being 'prepared' for the shocking news that arrests have been made.
I must say it does seem odd that Sky are showing a special programme tomorrow night at 8.30, when this has just gone out tonight. Why??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 14.10.13 15:15

MaryB wrote:What does he mean by embargo.  I know what embargo means but why can't he comment.  Who says he can't.
Embargo means that nothing can be discussed until a certain time and/or date
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 14.10.13 15:15

candyfloss wrote:
susible wrote:I still want to know exactly what the Mc's are going to say about the family tennis game at 6.00pm on 3rd May, when they have repeatedly and consistently told a different story.  And what about the new last photo?  Yet again the Mc's made such a hue and cry over their last photo with Madeleine at the pool with Gerry and Amelie, and now it's the tennis ball photo that SY are saying is the last photo!

Interesting times ahead
I can only think they must have witnesses to this, or one of the tapas or more may have changed their statement and given new info.  SY could certainly not just make this up, after all there are so many statements saying otherwise.
Do we know for certain that tonight's deconstruction movie will show the tennis game as having taken place at 6pm on 3 May 2007 or will it be part of the intro, setting the scene of an idyllic fun-filled family vacation of the type featured in advertisments for holidays which never seem to work out quite as perfect and harmonious as they'd have us believe when we're suckered into forking out for it?

Note to PeeWit: I've asked on another thread whether anyone is running a book on the odds of K&G appearing live on tonight's Crimwatch or sending their apologies for having been detained elsewhere smilie
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 15:16

tiny wrote:
paddinton wrote:Ah, Candyfloss that is really interesting news, so there is some sort of 'embargo!'

Perhaps, we the public, are just being 'prepared' for the shocking news that arrests have been made.
I just hope the twins are in a safe place
I hope so too.  I have been thinking about them a lot the past few days.  Must be hell for them.  I cannot see them being able to go to school with all this going on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 14.10.13 15:17

ultimaThule wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
susible wrote:I still want to know exactly what the Mc's are going to say about the family tennis game at 6.00pm on 3rd May, when they have repeatedly and consistently told a different story.  And what about the new last photo?  Yet again the Mc's made such a hue and cry over their last photo with Madeleine at the pool with Gerry and Amelie, and now it's the tennis ball photo that SY are saying is the last photo!

Interesting times ahead
I can only think they must have witnesses to this, or one of the tapas or more may have changed their statement and given new info.  SY could certainly not just make this up, after all there are so many statements saying otherwise.
Do we know for certain that tonight's deconstruction movie will show the tennis game as having taken place at 6pm on 3 May 2007 or will it be part of the intro, setting the scene of an idyllic fun-filled family vacation of the type featured in advertisments for holidays which never seem to work out quite as perfect and harmonious as they'd have us believe when we're suckered into forking out for it?

Note to PeeWit: I've asked on another thread whether anyone is running a book on the odds of K&G appearing live on tonight's Crimwatch or sending their apologies for having been detained elsewhere smilie
What I find strange about this "live appeal" is the McCann's have already been interviewed and filmed by Kirsty Young. Why do they need to go back into the studio to make a "live appeal"? What's wrong with a pre-recorded one? The mind boggles
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by PeeWit 14.10.13 15:18

ultimaThule wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Interesting times ahead

Ultima IMO the odds are shortening by the minute!!  The pressure on them must be ......
PeeWit
PeeWit

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14.10.13 15:19

Jesus I an such a bluddy dimwit,i kept saying sy cant change the timeline,well they can IF someone has broken ranks
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by endgame 14.10.13 15:19

MaryB wrote:What does he mean by embargo.  I know what embargo means but why can't he comment.  Who says he can't.
It would be standard practice to embargo any material sent out to fellow broadcasters/ papers before a programme has been shown so that they don't steal their thunder. How that works for a live programme I don't know. Possibly they have sent out the fixed already filmed parts such as the reconstruction.
endgame
endgame

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 15:19

I don't think it's certain that the McCanns are supposed to be in the studio tonight. As Sallypelt has just said, why would they have done a recorded interview as well?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 14.10.13 15:21

candyfloss wrote:

I must say it does seem odd that Sky are showing a special programme tomorrow night at 8.30, when this has just gone out tonight.  Why??
If there is an embargo on further news items being released/shown, it's probable arrests are being made while we natter on.

Another note to PeeWit: they're shortening fast.  it'll be evens soon.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 14.10.13 15:21

About coincidences........if JT did not create her sighting, but saw a man and child at 9.I5  how strange would it be,,,, not only did he 

1. not come forward to be eliminated

2. he carried a child about the same size as Maddie, and wearing the same pj bottoms as Maddie, and past the very location........

from where Maddie was going to be abducted, a short while later !

WHAT WAS THAT KATE SAID ABOUT COINCIDENCES?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 14.10.13 15:21

tiny wrote:Jesus I an such a bluddy dimwit,i kept saying sy cant change the timeline,well they can IF someone has broken ranks
Tiny, over the last few days people have forgotten about the mobile information, or so it seems. I have a feeling that this is the Ace card in tonight's Crimewatch
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14.10.13 15:25

sallypelt wrote:
tiny wrote:Jesus I an such a bluddy dimwit,i kept saying sy cant change the timeline,well they can IF someone has broken ranks
Tiny, over the last few days people have forgotten about the mobile information, or so it seems. I have a feeling that this is the Ace card in tonight's Crimewatch
pray2
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 15:26

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I don't think it's certain that the McCanns are supposed to be in the studio tonight. As Sallypelt has just said, why would they have done a recorded interview as well?

Many newspapers and media have carried the story that they will be live in the studio, as well as the pre-recorded interview.  Don't know if Redwood actually said so though.

This from the BBC website........

Madeleine's parents will make a live appeal in the studio during the programme and, ahead of the broadcast, they told the BBC how much they still miss her.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24509235
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic 14.10.13 15:28

MWT - referring to announcements of timeline - we will have to wait to see what they say tonight but if what they say is the timeline is now between 8-30 and 9-15 that differs from the statements that have been given we'll have to wait and see.
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 14.10.13 15:28

If SY has solved this case, just think of the boost it will give our police force. And don't they need it? Also, Cameron will gain brownie points and will go a long way in helping him win the next election. Not a bad day's work, hey? But any hint of a cover-up or whitewash will mean the end for both of them.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 14.10.13 15:31

tiny wrote:
Ollie1 wrote:The whole abduction theory was based on JT's sighting, without it the McCanns would not have been able to cry abduction and have the public believe them IMO.
Now that Jane Tanners sighting has hit the floor with a big bang. 

Key witness Jane Tanner saw a dark-haired man carrying away a child ... now because I'm being called a liar and a fantasist and all this

she needs locking up for perverting the course of justice
perhaps they've done a deal with her? perhaps she's admitted she was just trying to help out a friend/cover her own neglect.... perhaps she came clean?

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14.10.13 15:32

MoonGoddess wrote:
tiny wrote:
Ollie1 wrote:The whole abduction theory was based on JT's sighting, without it the McCanns would not have been able to cry abduction and have the public believe them IMO.

Key witness Jane Tanner saw a dark-haired man carrying away a child ... now because I'm being called a liar and a fantasist and all this

perhaps they've done a deal with her? perhaps she's admitted she was just trying to help out a friend/cover her own neglect.... perhaps she came clean?
well its 6 years to bluddy late
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 14.10.13 15:33

candyfloss wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I don't think it's certain that the McCanns are supposed to be in the studio tonight. As Sallypelt has just said, why would they have done a recorded interview as well?

Many newspapers and media have carried the story that they will be live in the studio, as well as the pre-recorded interview.  Don't know if Redwood actually said so though.

This from the BBC website........

Madeleine's parents will make a live appeal in the studio during the programme and, ahead of the broadcast, they told the BBC how much they still miss her.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24509235
I doubt K&G would miss out on an opportunity to get the the LimitedCompany.com.Fund's tills jangling, especially as the Daily Mail kindly informed us this morning that it was down to little more than £3million as at December 2012.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 14.10.13 15:34

Mélusine wrote:I really wonder what's going on?

I'm afraid to feel much optimistic, however.

And I have to wait till any of you in UK write here this evening about the Crimewatch, because I can't watch it.
I'm with you on that.

So if SY have an e-fit of a person they desperately want to interview and he never comes forward because it was Gerry McCann where would that leave the SY investigation I wonder.   Will it be swept under the carpet and forgotten and the McCanns are home free.  If SY know it's Gerry McCann why are they going ahead with the Crimewatch programme, why don't they just arrest the McCanns and the Tapas lot without all this trumpeting and posturing?  If SY know the McCanns are involved somehow why are they allowing them to fly to Germany to tell more lies and spin to the poor German population?

If it wasn't GM and it was another person carrying a child, how come no other person has come forward, other than the Smiths, to say they saw the child being carried as well unless the 2 German people SY are looking for may be other witnesses who have mentioned it to someone but never came forward to the police.

If JT did make up the sighting to give Gerry an alibi and has changed her statement well it's obvious to everyone except SY that the whole lot of them are involved in whatever happened to Madeleine.

If SY are saying that Madeleine WAS on the tennis court at 6 p.m. with G & K on 3rd May, SY would know they are lying about the "last" photo of her sitting on the edge of the swimming pool with GM and why did GM lie about that "last" photo.  Why would SY put in the Crimewatch programme that Madeleine was on the tennis court when it has never been mentioned in any of the witness statements nor in KM's book?

Questions, questions ..........  yes

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 14.10.13 15:36

Don't know what to think yet but if this is not a whitewash then it's a very elaborate ploy. The McCanns have managed (for six long years and with a great deal of assistance) to outwit everyone. If DCI Redwood is genuinely looking for the truth hopefully they won't outwit him and his team.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 14.10.13 15:36

this thing is gathering such a pace..... I keep thinking about how the Joanna Yeates Crimewatch was cancelled at the 11th hour.....

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 14.10.13 15:37

MoonGoddess wrote:
tiny wrote:

MoonGoddess, I am inclined to agree with you. I have always been of the belief that other members of the T9 got dragged into something they wish they hadn't. There were far too many people who know what happened that night, and a secret is only a secret when only one person knows.

To coin a famous saying from Sir W Churchill: "A lie is half way around the world before truth has got its boots on"
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top