The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 23 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 23 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 23 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 23 Regist10

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 23 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Shrike 14.10.13 14:42

MoonGoddess wrote:
I'm not buying wrote:
paddinton wrote:
whmon wrote:Andy Redwood was just on TV saying SY are working with police in Faro, looking at evidence the PJ have already collected and areas the PJ want to be examined in more detail.
Wow!

So am I right in thinking that Scotland Yard are saying that:

• The Jane Tanner sighting is now discredited.
  • The E-fits produced are based on the Smith sighting.
    The previous timeline, based on the Tapas 9 statements, is wrong.
  • All the phone records are being examined.

I'm surprised people on the forum are still saying 'whitewash.' 

I wonder how Mr & Mrs McCann feel about appearing 'live' on Crimewatch this evening.
I'm beginning to feel more optimistic. I'd feel better if the trailer of the reconstruction showed the child being carried the way the Smiths described.
I'm fighting not to get too over optimistic @Paddington - the main reason I still fear whitewash is because they are placing Madeleine at the tennis court with her parents at 6pm
Maybe this is something else to draw out a lie in the Mccanns by keeping them involved and feeling supported by SY? We have the (previous) last photo discredited, JTs testimony discredited, the T9 timelines and a lot of their evidence discredited, and now the Smith sighting - that dont let us forget was kept very quiet by those involved - becoming the focus of the investigation. if after all of that lot they remain saintly then I give up on the ability of certain elements of the human race to ever hold decency again.
Shrike
Shrike

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 23 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by tiny 14.10.13 14:45

scrants wrote:BBC reporter has just said JT's sighting has now been 'discredited'!
Is that discredited in jane never saw any bundleman
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie1 14.10.13 14:46

I don't understand either why part of the reconstruction shows Madeleine on the tennis court with her parents, after all it was their holiday too so why would she be there, Madeleine would probably have just been in the way of their competitive match, GM took his matches very seriously IIRC.
Ollie1

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 14.10.13 14:49

Dr What ; Ah, I see what you mean. Veeery interesting.
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie1 14.10.13 14:50

The whole abduction theory was based on JT's sighting, without it the McCanns would not have been able to cry abduction and have the public believe them IMO.
Ollie1

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 14.10.13 14:50

I still want to know exactly what the Mc's are going to say about the family tennis game at 6.00pm on 3rd May, when they have repeatedly and consistently told a different story.  And what about the new last photo?  Yet again the Mc's made such a hue and cry over their last photo with Madeleine at the pool with Gerry and Amelie, and now it's the tennis ball photo that SY are saying is the last photo!

Interesting times ahead

susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 14.10.13 14:52

ShuBob wrote:Ok let me give my thoughts on what's happening with this somewhat bizarre media blitz to promote Crimewatch. I think the Met about to make arrests. My suspicion is that the McCanns will be amongst those to be arrested.
I agree with you ShuBob, I watched a snippet on Sky News and Kate put her gob right in it again,she really does not look too well, lots of tension !!!

SY could be playing a blinder here and we are about to watch another Phillpot moment or they are rewriting history ?

I am feeling quite optimistic at the moment though !!!
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 14.10.13 14:52

paddinton wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
paddinton wrote:
ShuBob wrote:Ok let me give my thoughts on what's happening with this somewhat bizarre media blitz to promote Crimewatch. I think the Met about to make arrests. My suspicion is that the McCanns will be amongst those to be arrested.
That certainly looks like the way this is headed!  Bit odd if it is 'live on Crimewatch' though!'
I think it'll be in the coming days/weeks. Certainly not today IMO but who knows?
My guess is that it may well have all been planned (fairly meticulously) for some time. 

I doubt SY would start showing their hand much before arrests are to be made as,(IMO) there could potentially be risks - to the suspects themselves.
That's what I think too. Perhaps, the McCanns have even been warned about the possibility just as being made arguidos was no surprise to them as they'd been informed before they visited the police station.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 14:54

susible wrote:I still want to know exactly what the Mc's are going to say about the family tennis game at 6.00pm on 3rd May, when they have repeatedly and consistently told a different story.  And what about the new last photo?  Yet again the Mc's made such a hue and cry over their last photo with Madeleine at the pool with Gerry and Amelie, and now it's the tennis ball photo that SY are saying is the last photo!

Interesting times ahead
I can only think they must have witnesses to this, or one of the tapas or more may have changed their statement and given new info.  SY could certainly not just make this up, after all there are so many statements saying otherwise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 14.10.13 14:56

dontbelieveaword wrote:
As much as I'd love to see this didn't the police say that the mccanns are not under suspicion and are not being thought of as involved?
 Yes, when they were asked. They would hardly say yes they are...

Maybe that reconstruction at the crime scene will be a demand not a request now...and there is enough to reopen the case.

I think that SY are hoping that someone will talk , if they haven't already.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 14.10.13 14:57

candyfloss wrote:
susible wrote:I still want to know exactly what the Mc's are going to say about the family tennis game at 6.00pm on 3rd May, when they have repeatedly and consistently told a different story.  And what about the new last photo?  Yet again the Mc's made such a hue and cry over their last photo with Madeleine at the pool with Gerry and Amelie, and now it's the tennis ball photo that SY are saying is the last photo!

Interesting times ahead
I can only think they must have witnesses to this, or one of the tapas or more may have changed their statement and given new info.  SY could certainly not just make this up, after all there are so many statements saying otherwise.
Also, will the McCanns allow SY to change the statements without protests?

Interesting times ahead methinks.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 14:58

paddinton wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
paddinton wrote:
That certainly looks like the way this is headed!  Bit odd if it is 'live on Crimewatch' though!'
I think it'll be in the coming days/weeks. Certainly not today IMO but who knows?
My guess is that it may well have all been planned (fairly meticulously) for some time. 

I doubt SY would start showing their hand much before arrests are to be made as,(IMO) there could potentially be risks - to the suspects themselves.
At the rate this has been going the last twenty four hours, case will be solved and arrests will be made before the programme has even been aired!  Strange how it is all unravelling now when we ALL knew about the Smith sighting from practically the get go.  Don't tell me SY and the media weren't aware of it and/or they weren't aware of why the McCanns didn't want to publicise this sighting.  Of course they knew!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike 14.10.13 14:59

russiandoll wrote:
 I think that SY are hoping that someone will talk , if they haven't already.
Or, hoping that someone else will talk to back-up and help set the concrete!
Shrike
Shrike

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by PeeWit 14.10.13 14:59

candyfloss wrote:

Interesting times ahead
Cf . I am not watching/listening to this but if what all I hear is happening is happening I wouldn't mind hazarding a guess that K & G will not be putting in an appearance tonight!!! IMO of course!
PeeWit
PeeWit

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 14.10.13 15:00

candyfloss wrote:

Interesting times ahead
I agree Candyfloss, there is no way SY could just have dreamt this up from thin air, it has to have come from somewhere.  Either way, it shows the Mc's as having lied about many things.

susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 15:01

Are they trying to brainwash the Brish public by saying the tennis photo was the last photo of Madeleine, lies upon lies.

Snipped from transcript of Swedish interview:

Fredrik Skavlan: Errm... If we could start by going back, errm... to... to May, errr... 3rd 2007. What's your strongest memories of Madeleine from that day?

Gerry McCann: I think the strongest memory I have is of really, the photograph that was the last photograph we have of her and, errr... you know, we'd had a lovely holiday. Madeleine was having a great time and just after lunch we went over to the pool area and, errr... she was sitting there paddling in the pool and I was sitting next to her and she turned round and she's just beaming.

http://thelostmarketingploy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/swedish-show-transcript.html

Didn't KM have the pool photo in a black frame with black rosary beads on her bedside table?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14.10.13 15:02

Ollie1 wrote:The whole abduction theory was based on JT's sighting, without it the McCanns would not have been able to cry abduction and have the public believe them IMO.
Now that Jane Tanners sighting has hit the floor with a big bang. 

Key witness Jane Tanner saw a dark-haired man carrying away a child ... now because I'm being called a liar and a fantasist and all this

she needs locking up for perverting the course of justice
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 15:06

tiny wrote:
Ollie1 wrote:The whole abduction theory was based on JT's sighting, without it the McCanns would not have been able to cry abduction and have the public believe them IMO.

Key witness Jane Tanner saw a dark-haired man carrying away a child ... now because I'm being called a liar and a fantasist and all this

She isn't alone.  The majority of them, including Clarence Mitchell have perverted the course of justice imo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14.10.13 15:08

melisande wrote:
tiny wrote:

She isn't alone.  The majority of them, including Clarence Mitchell have perverted the course of justice imo
 Clarence Mitchell,now thats one person I would like to see prisoner
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 15:08

From Jason Farrell Sky news.................

Jason Farrell ‏@JasonFarrellSky 26m
@IWILLNOTGOAWAY I interviewed smith in 2008 so I know what he said. I can't really comment until crimewatch goes out, due to the embargo.

Win ‏@winnower1 7m
@JasonFarrellSky ...surely you knew the 'significance' Goncalo Amaral gave the Smith sighting at the time you interviewed Mr. Smith? #McCann

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 14.10.13 15:10

Kate, Gerry come clean now please before the stress literally kills you. For the sake of your other two kids. JT sighting discredited? As everyone is pointing out, that's it; game over if true.

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 15:11

candyfloss wrote:From Jason Farrell Sky news.................

Jason Farrell ‏@JasonFarrellSky  26m  
@IWILLNOTGOAWAY I interviewed smith in 2008 so I know what he said. I can't really comment until crimewatch goes out, due to the embargo.

Win ‏@winnower1  7m  
@JasonFarrellSky ...surely you knew the 'significance' Goncalo Amaral gave the Smith sighting at the time you interviewed Mr. Smith? #McCann

Wow!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by paddinton 14.10.13 15:12

Ah, Candyfloss that is really interesting news, so there is some sort of 'embargo!'

Perhaps, we the public, are just being 'prepared' for the shocking news that arrests have been made.
paddinton

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14.10.13 15:13

paddinton wrote:Ah, Candyfloss that is really interesting news, so there is some sort of 'embargo!'

Perhaps, we the public, are just being 'prepared' for the shocking news that arrests have been made.
I just hope the twins are in a safe place
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 14.10.13 15:13

gbwales wrote:It will be interesting to see just how JT's sighting has been "discredited".

Logically speaking there are a pretty limited number of ways this could be so…

1 - The person she saw has been identified and eliminated (though strictly speaking that's not "discrediting" her)

2 - The person she described in such detail (and the little Maddie-like child in pyjamas etc) was a complete fantasy and she has some serious mental health issues.

3 - The person she described in such detail (and the little Maddie-like child in pyjamas etc) did not exist and was concocted to serve a purpose in alibis for some purpose.

I genuinely can't think of another off the top of my head.
Anyone else?
Just catching up, so forgive me if it's already been said, but possibly this sighting has been "discredited" because Jane Tanner herself has spoken to the police and changed her story?

Your possibility 3 would cover that, but I can't see how it would be known that the person described did not exist unless Jane Tanner herself said so, as she was apparently the only person who "saw" him.

nobodythereeither

Activity : 273

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top