The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 3 Mm11

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 3 Mm11

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 3 Regist10

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by gbwales 20.09.13 16:55

tasprin wrote:When is this supposed to have happened? Surely if there was a kidnap plot the story would have been all over the media but I can't recall ever reading anything like it. Has Michael Wright produced evidence of this in court or is he just allowed to repeat hearsay from Gerry McCann without being challenged? Were the McCanns given a crime number by the police? Has anyone ever been charged and convicted for this crime, if not why not? What has it got to do with GA's book? Is Wright implying that the book incited members of the public to commit a crime against two innocent children? How can they get away with using others to make false allegations in a court of law but not be in the witness box to answer questions themselves?
Absolutely!!!
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by plebgate 20.09.13 16:59

ShuBob wrote:
MRNOODLES wrote:
Ayniia wrote:Of course there's no way to check that as 3As is long gone...
There are bits and pieces that can be picked at but not much.

http://web.archive.org/web/20080201000000*/http://the3arguidos.net/
If Wright is saying that police got involved, one would expect that both he and they copied the relevant thread. Hope he's asked to produce evidence if his claim is deemed to be relevant (which I doubt it is).
Exactly Shubob - easy enough to copy any such thread. I certainly have never heard of the police pressing charges against anybody re. this.

No doubt the defence will ask if he has any written evidence of the thread or at the very least, confirmation from Yorkshire police about it all. Was it an "off the cuff" post, blown out of all proportion?

So family were monitoring the various forums, and imo they were also posting on them too as many of us have often felt.

All these friends and family giving evidence but still no sign of the parents doing so, I cannot understand it. With such dynamite claims I just can't believe that the parents would not want to the get in the witness box and TELL ALL but all we get from the parents is SILENCE.

bored 

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 20.09.13 17:06

aiyoyo wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 4m
Wright: `For me the conclusions of Mr Amaral's book prevailed over the conclusions of the official police inquiry.' #McCann

Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 6m
Wright said dogs' intelligence was called into question later and no evidence couple involved in disappearance in police report #McCann

Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 9m
Wright said he was aware Brit sniffer dogs used in Portuguese police probe detected `smell of death' in #McCann apartment
Oh dear, more own goals.  

Did he seriously say that in a court of law? " The dogs' intelligence was called into question later."

big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin titter titter titter titter titter eyebrows eyebrows eyebrows eyebrows laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh 
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 20.09.13 17:10

plebgate wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 4m
Wright: `For me the conclusions of Mr Amaral's book prevailed over the conclusions of the official police inquiry.' #McCann

Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 6m
Wright said dogs' intelligence was called into question later and no evidence couple involved in disappearance in police report #McCann

Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 9m
Wright said he was aware Brit sniffer dogs used in Portuguese police probe detected `smell of death' in #McCann apartment
Oh dear, more own goals.  

Did he seriously say that in a court of law?  " The dogs' intelligence was called into question later."    

big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin titter titter titter titter titter eyebrows eyebrows eyebrows eyebrows laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh 
Were they given an IQ test?
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 20.09.13 17:17

I think that bloke needs an IQ test.

Going back to kidnapgate, I wonder why Mrs. didn't hot foot it on to wee Kelly's sofa and tell the World about it?

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.09.13 17:17

The intelligence of all the defence witnesses is being called into question right now.

laugh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 20.09.13 17:20

I am catching up and it is like reading a play by Samuel Beckett. Samuel Beckett makes more sense btw.

Talk about absurd. I know things must be translated for the press. but if there are errors why print them?

So far I have read..... injection for injunction  [ well they are medics  ]

Madeleine died OF an accident.
 Madeleine died in a car crash according to GA.

I have read that Pike did not know who he was
 Ribeiro knew who he was but did not seem to know why he was there

Need to lie down in a dark room.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 20.09.13 17:26

plebgate wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
MRNOODLES wrote:

If Wright is saying that police got involved, one would expect that both he and they copied the relevant thread. Hope he's asked to produce evidence if his claim is deemed to be relevant (which I doubt it is).
Exactly Shubob - easy enough to copy any such thread.   I certainly have never heard of the police pressing charges against anybody re. this.

No doubt the defence will ask if he has any written evidence of the thread or at the very least, confirmation from Yorkshire police about it all.  Was it an "off the cuff" post, blown out of all proportion?

So family were monitoring the various forums, and imo they were also posting on them too as many of us have often felt.

All these friends and family giving evidence but still no sign of the parents doing so, I cannot understand it.   With such dynamite claims I just can't believe that the parents would not want to the get in the witness box and TELL ALL but all we get from the parents is SILENCE.

bored 
And they have the audacity to blame everyone else for not helping Madeleine and their predicament!

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 20.09.13 17:30

plebgate wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
MRNOODLES wrote:

Exactly Shubob - easy enough to copy any such thread.   I certainly have never heard of the police pressing charges against anybody re. this.

No doubt the defence will ask if he has any written evidence of the thread or at the very least, confirmation from Yorkshire police about it all.  Was it an "off the cuff" post, blown out of all proportion?

All these friends and family giving evidence but still no sign of the parents doing so, I cannot understand it.   With such dynamite claims I just can't believe that the parents would not want to the get in the witness box and TELL ALL but all we get from the parents is SILENCE.

bored 
3As was extremely popular with thousands of members with regular high traffic volume.
It had some very intellectual and interesting posters, but unfortunately also some real nut cases, so who knows who got reported by Mr Big Nosy Gerry Mccann or got warned from Police or not.

What is obvious with all this coming out now is that it is patently clear as PIKE team Mccanns had forum monitored very closely.
They probably planted posters onto forum for surveillance purpose to report back to them. Hello Kevin and Davel?

I've said it before and will reiterate it, they were and still are searching for Madeleine on the fora.
That must say something about their sense of urgency in finding her!

I hope the Defence team ask them what has the internet got to do with Goncalo's book?

If they object to the forum, they should sue all the posters.....that would be fun......
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 20.09.13 17:31

Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 4m

Can some one tell this jerk that this is  not about him
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 20.09.13 17:35

So yesterday we read about how the role model responsible parents watched out for the twins safety when they surfed the net.
Today we read about how Amelie, currently 8yo read on 3As about a plot to kidnap her. She was then what? 5yo?!
Wait it getts better, she didn't even ( apparently ) had to open the link to get all that.
"Welcome to the twilight zone! "

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 20.09.13 17:36

re Beckett's drama of the absurd, here is a still from the Lisbon courtroom 

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRilh1B5G3pcN4RhB3cFIJfBYlfctaomMHvON5CfrDJ44-zbwLbfw

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.09.13 17:39

Ayniia wrote:So yesterday we read about how the role model responsible parents watched out for the twins safety when they surfed the net.
Today we read about how Amelie, currently 8yo read on 3As about a plot to kidnap her. She was then what? 5yo?!
Wait it getts better, she didn't even ( apparently ) had to open the link to get all that.
The heinous thing in all of this is it didn't need to happen. The trial could have been held in camera and the twins would have been spared all the details and the UK press headlines. It's shameful. The McCanns had a choice to spare their twins of this.

Cry for the twins.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 20.09.13 17:50

tiny wrote:Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 4m

rotfl 

Perhaps, Wright is trying to tell us he believes Amaral over the McCanns rotfl 
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 20.09.13 17:53

aquila wrote:
Ayniia wrote:So yesterday we read about how the role model responsible parents watched out for the twins safety when they surfed the net.
The heinous thing in all of this is it didn't need to happen. The trial could have been held in camera and the twins would have been spared all the details and the UK press headlines. It's shameful. The McCanns had a choice to spare their twins of this.

Cry for the twins.
Then they will be no chance to do the organised press release, or keep the twins away from school, then blame their woes all on the portuguese.

Neither will they be able to play the "poor kate suicide card".
Just watch how the ratio of male witness is higher, all of them front line soldiers speaking for Kate, while Gerry stays God knows where b/c rumour mill has it they are no longer an item.

If Kate's a few stones heavier with hanging boobs then maybe we will be spared this drivel.
The day is not over yet. Wait till certain masonic Captain shows up on the witness box we might get more entertainment.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings  - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY - Page 3 Empty Mail article with comments - before they are whooshed.

Post by PeterMac 20.09.13 17:57

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2426813/McCann-children-kidnap-plots-took-place-websites-accusing-Kate-Gerry.html
Wont bore readers with the lot but
'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings 'to find out what they knew about her disappearance', court hears
Friend of the McCanns found examples of forum members encouraging kidnap so one of the twins could 'throw some light on the matter'
Police chief claimed the McCanns hid their daughter's body after her death
Evidence heard in Lisbon during £1million libel case against Goncalo Amaral
Best rated comments as of 18;53 Friday 20 Sept.   Names redacted
The reason so many people were suspicious is simply because people with kids thought "how could any loving parent leave their child in an apartment with no-one to look after them?". And, to this day, I still don't know how two parents could make that decision. They considered the dangers, and then left their children in that room alone...

Why is this family getting all this attention when other people who have lost love ones do not.

Why do you have to be a moron Senor T? is it believable that 2 doctors ignored both the evening creche included in the holiday price or the opportunity to pay one of the nannies who minded their children in the daytime creche to babysit, and preferred to leave 3 children under 4 in an unlocked ground floor apartment adjacent to a public road? And preferred to get up every 30 min letting their food get cold to walk 120 metres there and back to check them? I don't believe it and i am not a moron!

If the McCann's hadn't left their young children alone that night none of this would have happened - end of.

Why is it always about money with the McCanns?

If they hadn't left their three young children alone while they went out for a meal, it would never have happened.

There is a lot more too this story!!! Here we got 2 high educated parents with well paying jobs. Why do you leave your 3 very young kids alone when your out for a romantic dinner? I got 4 kids under the age of 7 and this summer we went to spain only paid 30 euro's for 5 hours babysit arrange by the holliday park when me and my man went out for a romantic dinner. We had the option to choose what kinde of baby sitter we wanted, we thook a UK student who was there for a holliday job on the camping. Don't forget about the fact that young kids make friends who also have parents who are willing to baby sit for the night when the kids are togther... I would never leave my young kids home alone without anny babysitter or nanny!!! And specially not in a strange country!!!

Why haven't there friends been questioned under oath yet

DM. why don't you send a journalist out to Portugal to report the whole trial instead of just reporting what is said against Mr Amaral? How can anyone in the UK form an opinion regarding the trial other than one against him if you don't report the whole thing and not a biased one supporting the McCanns??

He insists everything he published in his book is already contained in police and court case files on Madeleine which have been made public - an argument disputed by the McCanns He isn't allowed to lie about police evidence, so how can the McCanns dispute this? A bit greedy, yes, to ask so much for an interview, but what are the McCanns going to do with 1 million pounds? Give it all to charity?

The official police files, released well before the publication of the book show the conclusions drawn by the Portugese Police Force. Whether these conclusions are true or not, the book is based entirely on these conclusions. No-one stopped looking for poor Maddie because of this book.

Why did Gordon Brown send his top media liaison manager to Portugal? Google it!

You would have to be a moron to think the family had anything to do with the disappearance of their daughter. - Senor T , Los Cabos, 20/9/2013 15:11 why..because they are respectable middle class professionals? when and if she is found the truth will come out and they will be exonerated or damned ...

The bottom line still is, never let your kids out of your sight. Ever

It's a very sad case and I hope it ends with a happy conclusion. Think the mccanns know more than anyone now that the children shouldn't have been left alone. One good thing now though is that other parents will be making sure their children are very safe on holiday now.

Doesn´t she love the publicity ! I wonder if she ever thinks of the poor little girl she left while she went boozing.

Not to keen to help the Police with there inquires are they ?

You would have to be a moron to think the family had anything to do with the disappearance of their daughter. - Senor T , Los Cabos, 20/9/2013 15:11 -----------------------I think it's the opposite.

Poor neglected Madeleine - -----very strange things were happening the night Madeleine disappeared, and those preceding it, - the supposed checks ever half hour yet the neighbour said the children were crying two nights before, for well over an hour. and half - The parents not searching for their daughter, the mother told Womans hour - well it was dark and we were busy. The torn reading book used to write a timeline, you would know what you were doing and not have to jot it down so you were all giving the same version ?? the Mothers insistence on not staying with her two remaining children but going for a run every day - and the strangest of all leaving the children EVERY day in the creche with the same staff who looked after the kids at night and saying they couldn't leave their children at night as they didn't know the staff. AND why would you start a fund less than a week after the childs disappearance - - for legal costs.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 20.09.13 17:59

ShuBob wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 44s
Wright said the kidnap threat was discussed on the 3 Arguidos internet forum & investigated by Brit police #McCann

What has this to do with Goncalo's book.
Has anyone heard from Bren recently?
Who was it that said "she had suffered a broken neck" and there was "blood spray" in the apartment?  If I am not going senile, I can remember this being LONG before Amaral had ever put pen to paper
I believe it was the BBC's very own Steve Kingston but I could be wrong.
Yep, you were correct, ShuBob. Here is the evidence, and take particular notice of the date. This was long before Amaral's book

BBC Report : Police Now Believe Madeleine Died From A Broken Neck - Sept. 7th, 2007.

http://www.magicmum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=58827&start=3744&view=print

Steve Kingston just reported live from outside the station that police believe Madeleine died of a broken neck.

Not sure how they could be that specific, unless....the phone tapping

Kate was shown concrete facts that could incriminate her.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 20.09.13 18:03

and the strangest of all leaving the children EVERY day in the creche with the same staff who looked after the kids at night and saying they couldn't leave their children at night as they didn't know the staff. AND why would you start a fund less than a week after the childs disappearance - - for legal costs.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 20.09.13 18:04

ShuBob wrote:

rotfl 

What will the headlines be in tomorrows press, "Plot to kidnap McCann twins"? So much for wanting to protect the twins. It's clearly about money and reputation, not the twins welfare. They've done exactly the opposite to what they claim Scotland Yard advised them against - created a another circus. It's all tosh.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 20.09.13 18:04

ShuBob wrote:

rotfl 

Yeah, all the witnesses seemed to like Amaral's book isnt it?big grin 

They were all singing his praise - easier to read, more credible because written by a Police Officer, his conclusion prevails......all the plus points......
If not for kate, they all loved it......couldn't resist it in fact, as they deliberately sought out theEnglish version on the internet.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.09.13 18:11

I never really like to talk about the twins, or bring them into this, but the McCanns do it over and over again.  This story in the Mail  and probably on front pages tomorrow will no doubt scare them, even if they don't see it, kids at school will have.  It's so very sad sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 20.09.13 18:18

Wright: `For me the conclusions of Mr Amaral's book prevailed over the conclusions of the official police inquiry.'
The conclusions of Amaral's book are almost identical with the conclusions in the interim report and almost identical to the conclusions in the AG's Archiving report.

So how do his conclusions 'prevail'.
Does he in fact not realise what the interim and Shelving reports said ?
Has he been led to believe that the McCanns were "exonerated" ?
Has he believed the lies he was told ?

From the above it seems probable.

Interesting if GA brings the guy who wrote the Interim, and the blokes who wrote the AG's final reports.

I wonder how many papers will be allowed by Carter-Ruck to report that day's proceedings.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.09.13 18:22

You're an 8 year old twin growing up in the aftermath of losing your big sister when you went on holiday before you were 2 years old. Your parents have some sort of shrine in your house (Madeleine's bedroom that Kate opens and closes the curtains twice a day and there's unopened presents in there). Your Mum goes on the telly and tells everyone she worries about you and she left you in a locked car at a petrol station making sure she pointed out she was only a few feet away. Your Mum then goes on to say you and your sister were making faces at her through the back window of the car.

You're an 8 year old and your parents are divulging personal details about you in the media.

You're an 8 year old and your life is continually tainted.

You're an 8 year old and you, your friends, your friends' parents now see headlines on the front of the UK newspapers that your Mum considered suicide.

You're an 8 year old and you could have been protected from all this crap stuff happening in Portugal by your parents' decision to accept the offer to hold it in camera.

But No, you're an 8 year old and now your friends, your friends' parents, your teachers and the whole darned world is being told that you were threatened with abduction by a forum.

Please, someone in authority do something.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.09.13 18:22

PeterMac have merged your daily Mail comments thread with this one, otherwise there will be the discussion on the same article on 2 threads.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.09.13 18:25

aquila wrote:You're an 8 year old twin growing up in the aftermath of losing your big sister when you went on holiday before you were 2 years old. Your parents have some sort of shrine in your house (Madeleine's bedroom that Kate opens and closes the curtains twice a day and there's unopened presents in there). Your Mum goes on the telly and tells everyone she worries about you and she left you in a locked car at a petrol station making sure she pointed out she was only a few feet away. Your Mum then goes on to say you and your sister were making faces at her through the back window of the car.

You're an 8 year old and your parents are divulging personal details about you in the media.

You're an 8 year old and your life is continually tainted.

You're an 8 year old and you, your friends, your friends' parents now see headlines on the front of the UK newspapers that your Mum considered suicide.

You're an 8 year old and you could have been protected from all this crap stuff happening in Portugal by your parents' decision to accept the offer to hold it in camera.

But No, you're an 8 year old and now your friends, your friends' parents, your teachers and the whole darned world is being told that you were threatened with abduction by a forum.

Please, someone in authority do something.
Great Post Aquila,  thumbsup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top