The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by celtclogs on 22.09.13 15:52

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:From what we've seen of the grandparents and other relatives, they are all tarred with the same unsavoury brush.
I agree 100% with that , NFWTD, the wee  poor kids.sad1   What a family they all are:angry:

celtclogs

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by Tony Bennett on 22.09.13 17:09

@Cristobell wrote:Hope you are well Tony, had a good read of your articles on Michael Wright.  He and his wife are obviously very close to Kate and Gerry, I see they spent Christmas 2007 with them.
 

Yes, I'm well, thanks. I hope you're also well and that your book is selling well, I see that once again the Roman Catholic Church is shedding crocodile tears over its industrial-scale abuse of children across the globe - good job that they're the wealthiest organisation on the planet and can afford to give 'compensation' grants to those whose lives have been partly or wholly ruined by these abusers in their priestly white garb.

One thing I missed out of my article on Michael Wright (originally written nearly five years ago now) was the fact that he and Gerry McCann had both, separately, given CDs or disks of photographic images to the Portuguese Police (I wasn't aware of that when I wrote my article). Presumably these were mostly of the holiday, but maybe some other ones as well.

Elsewhere I read that Alex Woolfall, the big cheese at Bell Pottinger, had jetted in to Praia da Luz and had immediately set about helping Gerry to sort out photographs for the media.

It made me wonder if the three of them may have acted together in this respect, whilst hundreds of police and half of the Algarve were out looking for Madeleine.  

It was also something of a mystery why there was all this frenetic activity about asking holidaymakers to rush their holiday snaps to Jim Gamble at CEOP; I was really not sure why CEOP was especially qualified to examine these photographs and why indeed they were not being sent to the Portuguese police.

When I learnt that somehow Kate's camera had by-passed the Portuguese police altogether and mysteriously ended up as early as Tuesday 8 May at the home of a Hampshire police officer for him to examine, it got me asking myself questions like:

* who authorised this camera to be sent to Hampshire? - and

* who took it there?

I was thinking things like: 'Special Branch' and 'MI5'.

Or maybe 'Control Risks Group'.

All these issues got me thinking that there must be something very important about all these holiday photographs...

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2148
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by Ashwarya on 22.09.13 19:01

@plebgate wrote:I remember on the 3As account were being hacked.   I posted to say that I thought someone had tried to get into my account and one response said that a post had been put on one thread using their name and they had definitely not posted it.

I also remember it being reported that names and addresses of posters from 3As were being put up on the internet, surely this must breach the data protection act?

Could be that if it ever becomes known who did that they could be sued by a number of people.

Posters have suspected that either the parents and/or their family and friends have been posting on the forums.   Somebody posted that they thought Pam Gurney was Mrs. herself.   How do we know who is who really?


There is someone called Pam Gurney who is a Research Support Officer at the Medical School at Exeter (didn't O'Brien work there, or maybe still does?)  Her profile is available on the university website for all to see.

I would imagine given the Exeter connections in this bizarre case that the real Ms Gurney would have taken some action now if someone was posting drivel in her name?

Ashwarya

Posts : 141
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by Guest on 22.09.13 20:00

Pam Gurney is thought to be the person who works for the NHS in the Exeter area.

I'm wondering if she's seen the light as she's gone very quiet in recent months. She was waging all-out war on HiDeHo on YouTube but I understand she stopped around Christmas last year.

Her personal page on Facebook seems to have gone. I don't know if she still contributes to the Official Find Madeleine page - I can only stand looking at that for a few seconds!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by Ashwarya on 22.09.13 21:07

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:Hope you are well Tony, had a good read of your articles on Michael Wright.  He and his wife are obviously very close to Kate and Gerry, I see they spent Christmas 2007 with them.
 

Yes, I'm well, thanks. I hope you're also well and that your book is selling well, I see that once again the Roman Catholic Church is shedding crocodile tears over its industrial-scale abuse of children across the globe - good job that they're the wealthiest organisation on the planet and can afford to give 'compensation' grants to those whose lives have been partly or wholly ruined by these abusers in their priestly white garb.

I'm glad you are well, Tony, but please could you remember that many of your supporters are Roman Catholics.  None of us would deny that the Church has contained some very bad people, who have used their privileged status to abuse and destroy innocent lives.  No profession is exempt from such individuals, but if they have been ordained as priests the rest of us all have to bear the shame of their actions as well.  But there are also very many priests who by any standards could be described as saintly.  If it is the McCanns' alleged Catholicism that is antagonising you, I can assure you that most genuinely devout Catholics saw through them right from the start and deeply resent the way they have used the Church.  Even Kate's mother, before she got firmly put on message, denied that they were religious.

Ashwarya

Posts : 141
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by Tony Bennett on 22.09.13 21:32

@Ashwarya wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:Hope you are well Tony, had a good read of your articles on Michael Wright.  He and his wife are obviously very close to Kate and Gerry, I see they spent Christmas 2007 with them.
 

Yes, I'm well, thanks. I hope you're also well and that your book is selling well, I see that once again the Roman Catholic Church is shedding crocodile tears over its industrial-scale abuse of children across the globe - good job that they're the wealthiest organisation on the planet and can afford to give 'compensation' grants to those whose lives have been partly or wholly ruined by these abusers in their priestly white garb.

I'm glad you are well, Tony, but please could you remember that many of your supporters are Roman Catholics.  None of us would deny that the Church has contained some very bad people, who have used their privileged status to abuse and destroy innocent lives.  No profession is exempt from such individuals, but if they have been ordained as priests the rest of us all have to bear the shame of their actions as well.  But there are also very many priests who by any standards could be described as saintly.  If it is the McCanns' alleged Catholicism that is antagonising you, I can assure you that most genuinely devout Catholics saw through them right from the start and deeply resent the way they have used the Church.  Even Kate's mother, before she got firmly put on message, denied that they were religious.
I did not mean to offend, but I will just say that my opposition to Roman Catholicism as a system has nothing whatsoever to do with the McCanns' professed adherence to this system. So as not to stray off-topic, I will explain more by private message.

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13975
Reputation : 2148
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by Cristobell on 22.09.13 23:54

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Pam Gurney is thought to be the person who works for the NHS in the Exeter area.

I'm wondering if she's seen the light as she's gone very quiet in recent months. She was waging all-out war on HiDeHo on YouTube but I understand she stopped around Christmas last year.

Her personal page on Facebook seems to have gone. I don't know if she still contributes to the Official Find Madeleine page - I can only stand looking at that for a few seconds!
I know what you mean re looking at that page.  Its a bit of a ghost town these days by the look of it.  Thousands of likes appear when a post first goes up, then only the odd one or two thereafter.  

If the witnesses we have seen so far are the best they can get, they are in big trouble.  They have got the sensational headlines they wanted, but I doubt they will influence the Judge.  She will be aware of the huge role the media have played in this case, and of course the McCanns insistence on the press being present. 

The McCanns are keeping very quiet. They know this is a disaster, probably never expected a 'sacked' detective to be able to fund a defence to their bullying demands, especially after they seized his assets.  Isabel said the offer to settle has always been available to Goncalo, but he stood firm.  I would love to be a fly on the wall at Scotland Yard!

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by Woofer on 23.09.13 0:47

A Pam Gurney, Jane Tanner and Russell O`Brien are still listed under the University of Exeter. Russell O`Brien seems to have taken himself off the electoral roll since 2007, but that`s understandable.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by galena on 23.09.13 10:43

@Angelique wrote:The trouble is with this kidnap threat is that it has been printed in the paper. The vast majority of people who read this will believe it simply because it was given in evidence. The "spin " is that it has been printed before any contradiction. The only people who will search for evidence to support this will be forums and the like. If it is found that it is not true the papers won't print it. That the point. TM have to keep the majority of the people in this country on side.
Well I was a member of the 3As and I don't remember anything like this - I wonder if they have any actual proof?  I can't remember anyone ever suggesting that the twins held the key to what was going on?  Funny how the media always focused on the more deranged aspects of internet discussions and ignores the many sensible questions raised as to what was/is really going on with this case

galena

Posts : 286
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by plebgate on 23.09.13 11:02

If Mr. reported this to the N. Yorkshire police how could he possibly have given a name or address of the would be kidnapper?

He would not have had the ISP info. would he?




plebgate

Posts : 5446
Reputation : 1161
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by Angelique on 23.09.13 13:01

@plebgate wrote:If Mr. reported this to the N. Yorkshire police how could he possibly have given a name or address of the would be kidnapper?

He would not have had the ISP info. would he?



Don't tell me that this is another of those "they can say what they like" scenarios!

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by jeanmonroe on 23.09.13 13:16

Perhaps Mr GA's lawyers need to recruit the delightful Lorraine Kelly to cross examine Mr anrd Mrs McS.

https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/daybreak
Lorraine ( Shirley 'Holmes' Nancy Disgrace Mk II ) Kelly
Interviewing Amanda Knox 23/09/2013. Daybreak ITV.

LK: Can you appreciate that people still raise questions about what actually happened?
Lie detector test
1hr 10mins 45secs
1hr 11mins 05secs
LK: "Amanda................you've been accused of telling all sorts of lies, would you be willing to take a lie detector test in order to just, hopefully, clear things up once and for all"..?

Lie detector test
1hr 11mins 49secs
1hr 11mins 55secs
LK: "so you would consider doing a lie detector test it would be something that you would think about"?

Wonder if Lorraine will be asking the McCanns, the next time they are sitting on her sofa begging for money, the same question about taking a lie detector test?
Only because there have been people that have questioned their version of events about what happened to their daughter and a lie detector test, hopefully, would clear things up once and for all, you understand.

I LOOK FORWARD TO THE MCCANNS NEXT VISIT TO ITV DAYBREAK SHOW.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by MRNOODLES on 23.09.13 13:38

@jeanmonroe wrote:Perhaps Mr GA's lawyers need to recruit the delightful Lorraine Kelly to cross examine Mr anrd Mrs McS.

https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/daybreak
Lorraine ( Shirley 'Holmes' Nancy Disgrace Mk II ) Kelly
Interviewing Amanda Knox 23/09/2013. Daybreak ITV.

LK: Can you appreciate that people still raise questions about what actually happened?
Lie detector test
1hr 10mins 45secs
1hr 11mins 05secs
LK: "Amanda................you've been accused of telling all sorts of lies, would you be willing to take a lie detector test in order to just, hopefully, clear things up once and for all"..?

Lie detector test
1hr 11mins 49secs
1hr 11mins 55secs
LK: "so you would consider doing a lie detector test it would be something that you would think about"?

Wonder if Lorraine will be asking the McCanns, the next time they are sitting on her sofa begging for money, the same question about taking a lie detector test?
Only because there have been people that have questioned their version of events about what happened to their daughter and a lie detector test, hopefully, would clear things up once and for all, you understand.

I LOOK FORWARD TO THE MCCANNS NEXT VISIT TO ITV DAYBREAK SHOW.
Involuntary head shake when she says, 'I'll do anything' speaks volumes...

MRNOODLES

Posts : 637
Reputation : 200
Join date : 2013-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by margaret on 23.09.13 13:51


Wonder if Lorraine will be asking the McCanns, the next time they are sitting on her sofa begging for money, the same question about taking a lie detector test?
Only because there have been people that have questioned their version of events about what happened to their daughter and a lie detector test, hopefully, would clear things up once and for all, you understand.

I LOOK FORWARD TO THE MCCANNS NEXT VISIT TO ITV DAYBREAK SHOW.
Dont be silly JM, Lorraine Kelly is not an investigative journalist, she KNOWS the McCanns are innocent because they SAID SO.  titter

margaret

Posts : 585
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by jeanmonroe on 23.09.13 14:19

Objection... Margaret!

HEARSAY, HEARSAY HEARSAY!
laughat laughat laughat laughat 


jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by Newintown on 23.09.13 14:29

@MRNOODLES wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:Perhaps Mr GA's lawyers need to recruit the delightful Lorraine Kelly to cross examine Mr anrd Mrs McS.

https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/daybreak
Lorraine ( Shirley 'Holmes' Nancy Disgrace Mk II ) Kelly
Interviewing Amanda Knox 23/09/2013. Daybreak ITV.

LK: Can you appreciate that people still raise questions about what actually happened?
Lie detector test
1hr 10mins 45secs
1hr 11mins 05secs
LK: "Amanda................you've been accused of telling all sorts of lies, would you be willing to take a lie detector test in order to just, hopefully, clear things up once and for all"..?

Lie detector test
1hr 11mins 49secs
1hr 11mins 55secs
LK: "so you would consider doing a lie detector test it would be something that you would think about"?

Wonder if Lorraine will be asking the McCanns, the next time they are sitting on her sofa begging for money, the same question about taking a lie detector test?
Only because there have been people that have questioned their version of events about what happened to their daughter and a lie detector test, hopefully, would clear things up once and for all, you understand.

I LOOK FORWARD TO THE MCCANNS NEXT VISIT TO ITV DAYBREAK SHOW.
Involuntary head shake when she says, 'I'll do anything' speaks volumes...
If we're talking about Amanda Knox I watched that interview.  When asked about taking a lie detector test she fudged the issue and talked around it.   I think she said "I will do anything to prove I'm innocent but I don't think that is necessary etc...."

Was she referring to the fact that she didn't think the lie detector test was necessary, that's how I perceived it.  At that point I had a "deja vu" moment and thought who else do we know who talks around questions and fudges the issue??

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"


Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Anti-McCann' websites plotted to kidnap one of Madeleine's siblings - Daily Mail INCLUDES TWEETS FROM JERRY LAWTON RE MICHAEL WRIGHT TESTIMONY

Post by plebgate on 23.09.13 15:24

@jeanmonroe wrote:Perhaps Mr GA's lawyers need to recruit the delightful Lorraine Kelly to cross examine Mr anrd Mrs McS.

https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/daybreak
Lorraine ( Shirley 'Holmes' Nancy Disgrace Mk II ) Kelly
Interviewing Amanda Knox 23/09/2013. Daybreak ITV.

LK: Can you appreciate that people still raise questions about what actually happened?
Lie detector test
1hr 10mins 45secs
1hr 11mins 05secs
LK: "Amanda................you've been accused of telling all sorts of lies, would you be willing to take a lie detector test in order to just, hopefully, clear things up once and for all"..?

Lie detector test
1hr 11mins 49secs
1hr 11mins 55secs
LK: "so you would consider doing a lie detector test it would be something that you would think about"?

Wonder if Lorraine will be asking the McCanns, the next time they are sitting on her sofa begging for money, the same question about taking a lie detector test?
Only because there have been people that have questioned their version of events about what happened to their daughter and a lie detector test, hopefully, would clear things up once and for all, you understand.

I LOOK FORWARD TO THE MCCANNS NEXT VISIT TO ITV DAYBREAK SHOW.

Yep let's see her put those questions to Marathon woman and IronMan.

Never in a month of Sundays. Marathon woman has been on the show enough times already and that has never been asked, why start now?

Thanks for posting that JeanM.




plebgate

Posts : 5446
Reputation : 1161
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum