The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ALISON SAUNDERS - Senior CPS lawyer who went to Portugal in April - and will become the next Director of Public Prosecutions. Her track record examined. - Page 4 Mm11

ALISON SAUNDERS - Senior CPS lawyer who went to Portugal in April - and will become the next Director of Public Prosecutions. Her track record examined. - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ALISON SAUNDERS - Senior CPS lawyer who went to Portugal in April - and will become the next Director of Public Prosecutions. Her track record examined. - Page 4 Mm11

ALISON SAUNDERS - Senior CPS lawyer who went to Portugal in April - and will become the next Director of Public Prosecutions. Her track record examined. - Page 4 Regist10

ALISON SAUNDERS - Senior CPS lawyer who went to Portugal in April - and will become the next Director of Public Prosecutions. Her track record examined.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ALISON SAUNDERS - Senior CPS lawyer who went to Portugal in April - and will become the next Director of Public Prosecutions. Her track record examined. - Page 4 Empty Re: ALISON SAUNDERS - Senior CPS lawyer who went to Portugal in April - and will become the next Director of Public Prosecutions. Her track record examined.

Post by Verdi 30.12.19 0:28

The Crown Prosecution Service

The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) prosecutes criminal cases that have been investigated by the police and other investigative organisations in England and Wales. The CPS is independent, and we make our decisions independently of the police and government.

Our duty is to make sure that the right person is prosecuted for the right offence, and to bring offenders to justice wherever possible.

The CPS:

decides which cases should be prosecuted;
determines the appropriate charges in more serious or complex cases, and advises the police during the early stages of investigations;
prepares cases and presents them at court; and
provides information, assistance and support to victims and prosecution witnesses.

Prosecutors must be fair, objective and independent. When deciding whether to prosecute a criminal case, our lawyers must follow the Code for Crown Prosecutors. This means that to charge someone with a criminal offence, prosecutors must be satisfied that there is sufficient evidence to provide a realistic prospect of conviction, and that prosecuting is in the public interest.

The CPS works closely with the police, courts, the Judiciary and other partners to deliver justice.

https://www.cps.gov.uk/about-cps

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

ALISON SAUNDERS - Senior CPS lawyer who went to Portugal in April - and will become the next Director of Public Prosecutions. Her track record examined. - Page 4 Empty Re: ALISON SAUNDERS - Senior CPS lawyer who went to Portugal in April - and will become the next Director of Public Prosecutions. Her track record examined.

Post by Verdi 30.12.19 0:42

If, and that's a very big if, there be any semblance of truth in this report about Alison Saunders and colleagues trip to Portugal, under the guise of chief crown prosecutor, then they were acting illegally.

They have no authority to act in an official capacity outside the United Kingdom.

The case of missing Madeleine McCann was, is and always will be under the jurisdiction of Portugal.

The public have been misled about this case from the very beginning to this very day, primarily through the media - the establishment's mouthpiece.

Don't believe a single word they publish.  They belong to and represent the establishment and spread propaganda accordingly.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 30.12.19 10:08

Hi there folks ,i had suddenly realized ,i had not seen the person we are talking about DO ANYTHING.so just felt i would ask here,how much pull she really had .thanks for making it more clear for me .Its sometimes good to go over ,the things you didnt hear the results of.    I have had to take some time out of regular coming onto my hobby ,as have had prblems for my husband health  for some time .I still go see him most days .he wont get better from his dragged out problems.joyce1938.
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.12.19 11:51

Hello again joyce1938 hello2 . Good to see you can still find time for CMOMM, aside from your own personal troubles.

Make the best of 2020, it has a magic ring to my ear. I wish you well.

howdy

May the year be more fruitful in our quest for justice in the name of Madeleine McCann.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.12.19 11:56

It was reported that Alison Saunders made a trip to Portugal with her deputy but there is scant evidence of how why where or when.

In my view the report was just another fabricated story to deceive and maintain public interest in the case.

Why is yet to be determined.

Onwards and upwards superman ....

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top