The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Using the bathroom and a few other things. - Page 2 Mm11

Using the bathroom and a few other things. - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Using the bathroom and a few other things. - Page 2 Mm11

Using the bathroom and a few other things. - Page 2 Regist10

Using the bathroom and a few other things.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Using the bathroom and a few other things. - Page 2 Empty Re: Using the bathroom and a few other things.

Post by Guest 18.10.13 10:23

Portia wrote:
PeterMac wrote:A lamp - to guide the abductor.
In the UK reconstruction the parents leave, and a light stays on in the apartment. 

So the parents want the UK audience to see/believe that they have left a light on, there and then

I.m. beginning to understand we must not look at images as what we see with our own eyes, but as what they want us to believe was there, because its being there serves a purpose of the McCs, and the McCs only.

Which could very well be totally different things!

Look at how they are now stitching up MO and ROB in their own Dutch-German 'reconstruct', showing how these two hapless bystanders forcefully prevented KH from getting up from the table to check on her own children
It is one of the statements that a lamp was left on in the sitting room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Using the bathroom and a few other things. - Page 2 Empty Re: Using the bathroom and a few other things.

Post by Nereid 18.10.13 10:25

bodiddly wrote:What gets me the most is as a parent myself I have to physically see my children when I am checking on them. Listening at the door is pointless. Not hearing them does not mean they are ok. Even more importantly, if I was checking on someone else's child, the need to physically see them would be even greater. I would have to see them to report back with certainty that they were fine. For my own conscience more than anything. It's a massive responsibility. 
To check on someone else's child is to look out for them for those moments. Massive responsibility. If you have ever looked after someone else's child you will know exactly where I am coming from.
Yes, but you are normal.
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Using the bathroom and a few other things. - Page 2 Empty JUST THE FEW OTHER THINGS!!!

Post by Mirage 18.10.13 10:34

Narcissists act with impunity. A sense of entitlement. They gaslight. They can be gregarious, appear open. Are often magnetic. They elicit information, store knowledge. Know what buttons to press with any individual. They scheme. Organise. Recruit. Confuse. Stay a step ahead of the game. Are ruthless. They enjoy the thrill of the chase. Of being admired. They get addicted to duping people from high to low until duping becomes the end in itself - a diversion, a source of amusement. They have a sense of entitlement. Call in favours. Pull rank. Settle scores. Exhibit narcissistic rage towards those who disconnect their energy supply/devotion ......... to the point of destruction.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Five Star 18.10.13 10:54

Some football games have a 30min break at half time....not 10 or 15mins. I doubt that's significant but you never know.
Five Star
Five Star

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 18.10.13 12:04

PeterMac, thankyou; Portia, thankyou.  My gut instinct has for many years made me wonder about 2nd May.   I can't give a concrete reason but it does not go away.  I do know that in one version I read (no ref. unfortunately) KM was 'angry' at GM's flirting with the staff member he had invited over to their table on Quiz night, and she went into the children's room in an angry huff.  Or did she go in to be with Madeleine, who may or may not have been wholly well at that stage (I am putting it politely).
Searcher

Activity : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 18.10.13 15:18

tigger wrote:

1. Five Star

Just sommore thoughts,

I wonder if Madeleine was given any advice like "don't leave the flat If you wake up"? "be careful if you use the toilet"? "if we are not there, just wait a little while til we are back and don't worry"? 

Maybe she was not told about being left alone, if that's the case, if she woke up the first thing she would do is go looking (outside near the pool or tennis court?)
....were the doors locked or open? ....why would someone say she would not have just wandered off like the policeman suggested? ....because the were locked?

Is that why MO just "listened"  ...no key?

A regular 20min/30min check carried out by people who have had a glass or three of wine could wake a child up easily! imo

MO said "all is quiet"   does that mean he only used his ears?  ..... me wonders!  thinking
Waking up was exactly what Maddie wasn't supposed to do. Illustrated by a shaking motion by Kate in an interview where the crying episode was performed. 
Kate says:' what do you mean you woke up?'  Shaking motion with both hands as if she was gripping a child by the shoulders.NOT ' Why were you crying? ' 

Another point is that Gerry has mentioned that the group would use  5a as a 'toilet stop'  surely flushing would wake them up?  
There is also a remark from JT about Gery's lengthy absence from the table due to watching football. 
Noisy lock on the front door. 
Footsteps on tiles. 
Flushing loo. 
Live commentary on football on TV. 

Maddie was a light sleeper. 

But re JT's. footie remark -  it tells me that Gerry was away from the table for much longer than ten minutes, possibly from 9.30 onwards.
That is the first time I have ever seen that 5A was used by the group as a toilet stop.

I had always thought I had read that non of the group had been into 5A during the holiday (apart from MO checking that night supposedly) and the first time anyone did go in was on the night of the 3rd after the alarm was raised - everyone just went to the Paynes for lunch that DW kindly conjured up each day. Also I thought that the 3rd was the only night they had decided to leave the doors unlocked so how did it get used as a 'public loo' before then - did they just give their key to anyone who wanted it?  Some of this group were practically unknown to the McCanns before the holiday yet they let them go in and use their bathroom while the kids sleep???  NAH not buying this one little bit.

Why if you had 3 children asleep would you allow up to 7 other people to wander in and out of your apartment to use the loo whenever the need took you?  And this would surely open up the possibility that at any time on any night any one of that group who did a wee stop at 5A could have disturbed or frightened the kids, infact this could have been the reason MBM and SM cried that night because someone woke them up weeing not a practicing abductor!
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.10.13 15:20

Were there no public toilets at the tapas bar?!

Sounds as if someone's extracting the urine........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.10.13 15:22

I thought I had read in the statements that none of the other tapas members had ever been inside the McCanns apartment before that fateful night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Five Star 18.10.13 15:32

Jez used the tapas toilet..... I think that means there is one! glee
Five Star
Five Star

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 18.10.13 15:40

candyfloss wrote:I thought I had read in the statements that none of the other tapas members had ever been inside the McCanns apartment before that fateful night.
Yes me too, so where does the statement come from that 5A was used by the group as a loo?

It seems yet another way of adding lots of comings and goings in 5A.
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 18.10.13 18:36

Constipation can cause one to be stuck on the loo for aaaaaaaaaaaaaages !
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T 18.10.13 22:25

Searcher wrote:PeterMac, thankyou; Portia, thankyou.  My gut instinct has for many years made me wonder about 2nd May.   I can't give a concrete reason but it does not go away.  I do know that in one version I read (no ref. unfortunately) KM was 'angry' at GM's flirting with the staff member he had invited over to their table on Quiz night, and she went into the children's room in an angry huff.  Or did she go in to be with Madeleine, who may or may not have been wholly well at that stage (I am putting it politely).
Just to clarify the quiz was on 1st May, so not the same night as the separate bed.
Rufus T
Rufus T

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top