The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again. - Page 5 Mm11

The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again. - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again. - Page 5 Mm11

The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again. - Page 5 Regist10

The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again.

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again. - Page 5 Empty Sorry, I started a new one, but here it is

Post by PeterMac 10.07.13 19:48

POLICE are investigating a childless couple who they suspect could have abducted missing Madeleine McCann.  
But if they have Madeleine they are not childless, are they ?
The pair, who had told friends they would kidnap a child after becoming frustrated with adoption red tape, are among the list of 38 new suspects drawn up by British cops.  
Oh, joy. Announce it to their friends, beforehand.  No doubt the friends have made full statements implicating their friends and the child has been recovered . . . . No ?
A review by London’s Metropolitan police led them to the couple and detectives are now investigating the theory that they smuggled the missing toddler out of Portugal aboard a boat.
Why investigate the theory ?  Why not recover the child if you have been led to the couple. ?
The man had inherited a large amount of money around the time Maddie disappeared on May 3, 2007, from her family’s holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, and it’s believed he could have used the money to set up a new life.
    Believed . . .  could have  . .   Good strong evidence then
And it’s the childless couple theory that is fuelling the last remaining hope that Maddie could still be alive.  
   So if this theory is wrong, she is dead ? Logical, Captain.
This week cops said there is still no proof she is dead.      
But there will be if this theory is wrong.  See above
Other theories centered around paedophile gangs and lone sex offenders, but the investigation is now focusing on one individual who, having struggled with adoption procedures in Portugal, threatened to kidnap a child.
   One individual ( tautology) or a childless COUPLE, which is by definition - TWO.
The individual is believed to have told friends that he was so frustrated with adoption procedures in a number of countries that “he would take his own child” if necessary.  
   I think you may mean "Take someone else's child"
The Metropolitan Police have been aware of this line of inquiry for the past two years, but it’s only since British PM David Cameron ordered a fresh review that they had the resources to follow it up independently of the Portuguese authorities.    
  No money for the petrol you see !  I bet the McCanns are really happy that no one bothered to ask for the petrol money out of the "Fund" two years ago
Sources close to the new investigation have told the Sunday World that they believe Madeleine was stalked and targeted for abduction in the days before she disappeared.
The English suspect, who has never been interviewed by UK or Portuguese Police officers, is understood to have been driving a four-wheel drive car at the time of the kidnapping.  
If he was driving at the time, who did the kidnapping ?  And I thought you said the Met had been led to the couple. So once led there, why not interview them and recover Madeleine
The theory suggests that the planned abduction of Maddie involved at least two people and it is claimed that the suspect used a newly-purchased yacht, which was moored about an hour away from Praia da Luz, to leave the country.
An hour by sea, or an hour by car, or by Private jet.

Scotland Yard officers involved in the new probe also believe that it is likely the suspect had somehow accessed a key to apartment 5A, where the McCanns stayed with their three children.
Why would he need a key.  The parents left the patio door open every night
The new review – launched in 2011 amid frustration with the bungling of the original investigation, which saw the McCanns wrongly identified as suspects in their daughter’s disappearance – has discovered 195 new leads and 38 persons of interest, including known sex offenders who were in the country at the time.
The Scotland Yard team of up to 37 detectives have re-interviewed the McCanns and their friends
Have they, by Jove. That is a slip if it is true,  but then again, see all the above. who holidayed together and who were eating at the tapas bar in the resort when Maddie went missing. None of them are   (None IS  !)  among the list of 38 individuals police confirmed.
Police also reviewed over 30,000 documents from the Portuguese authorities and material gained from the private investigators hired by the McCanns over the last six years.
The Metropolitan Police team has declared that the “new witnesses and new evidence” points to a likelihood that Maddie is alive and is being held captive in a similar vein to the spate of recovered childhood kidnap victims that have been discovered in Austria and in the US.  
But they were repeated raped and tortured, and at the start you said this was a childless couple who wanted . . .but perhaps that is why they weren't allowed to adopt
The McCanns and the Met officers have taken hope from these horrific cases and point most recently to the case of Cleveland monster Ariel Castro (52), who kept three young girls captive for a decade until cries for help from one of his victims, Amanda Berry, revealed their existence to the world.  
This gives them "Hope" ! ! ! Words fail me.  These people are not human
Operation Grange’s Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, who is leading the new inquiry, says: “The review has given us new thinking, new theories, new evidence and new witnesses.”
The force is understood to have reviewed material from top-secret US spy satellites, which were recording material near the resort where Madeleine McCann disappeared five years ago.  
Not top-secret any more then
The spy cameras, which can detect the number plate of a car from five miles up, had been denied to the Portuguese authorities, but details of it have been confidentially released to the UK review team to help them with the latest enquiry.  
And now confidentially released by the Sunday World.
The satellite information – which will be used to help identify cars around the Mark Warner complex – was used to check out a red car which was spotted by witnesses on the night and has now been used to review movement related to the 4x4 vehicle.
Clarence Mitchell, the former BBC reporter and spokesperson for parents Kate and Gerry McCann said: “It was a big step forward in establishing what happened and, hopefully, in bringing to justice whoever is responsible for Madeleine’s abduction.”  
It WAS a big step forward.  WAS, or IS ?

This HAS to be a spoof. No reporter could get away with this, surely.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again. - Page 5 Empty Re: The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again.

Post by tigger 10.07.13 19:50

What a lovely thought! These people have told their friends and in six years none of these have seen a link between the worlds' most famous missing girl with a unique eye defect and their new 'adopted' child. spit coffee

Either that or this couple is living in a hellish liar themselves and getting pretty fed up with having to hide out in the wilds of wherever without TV or anything that might make the child suspect these are not her real parents - she still retains a memory of having had other parents up to six years ago, naturally this child has never been to school anywhere either, the risk of someone else spotting her is too great.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again. - Page 5 Empty Re: The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again.

Post by Guest 10.07.13 19:53

PeterMac wrote:
Well... it looks like he's getting away with it for the 3rd time ...
Looks to me, he's pulling legs, maybe just to be questioned and tell what he knows [?].
Whatever, it's quite provocative [and funny, if I may use that word in this case ...]/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again. - Page 5 Empty Soothed by a spoof

Post by Harriet94 10.07.13 19:54

I had never heard of this reporter before reading these recent threads. IMo this is a clever spoof that has given me hope that the truth will eventually be revealed.
Harriet94

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.13 20:07

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donal_MacIntyre

Harriet, in view of his "serious" past, I'm not convinced he's having a laugh now but oh I hope that he is!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 10.07.13 20:11

Why were the spy cameras denied to the PJ but disclosed to SY?

Wonder if the British LE blocked the PJ getting them like they did medical records and bank statements
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.13 20:14

NFWTD, I've been convinced since his first "spoof" years ago. Bless his white cotton socks ... he might help "open" the case ... I really think so. [No, I am NOT going to eat my hat if I'm wrong   big grin    ]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.13 20:27

Quote Donal MacIntyre article
The Metropolitan Police have been aware of this line of inquiry for the past two years, but it’s only since British PM David Cameron ordered a fresh review that they had the resources to follow it up independently of the Portuguese authorities.

PeterMac
No money for the petrol you see ! I bet the McCanns are really happy that no one bothered to ask for the petrol money out of the "Fund" two years ago

Real sense of urgency then to find Madeleine
. Known about it for past 2 years, and not bothered........what a total crock of shite!! Excuse the language, this case is making me go doolally daft1 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 10.07.13 21:15

tigger wrote:What a lovely thought! These people have told their friends and in six years none of these have seen a link between the worlds' most famous missing girl with a unique eye defect and their new 'adopted' child. spit coffee

Either that or this couple is living in a hellish liar themselves and getting pretty fed up with having to hide out in the wilds of wherever without TV or anything that might make the child suspect these are not her real parents - she still retains a memory of having had other parents up to six years ago, naturally this child has never been to school anywhere either, the risk of someone else spotting her is too great.
A French friend has just told me that Maddie McCann was in the French news about a fortnight back and she stated that "the police believe she is still alive".
Chinese whispers anyone? A few more times round the table and we should finish up with that desperately urgent message sent to the general in charge of the reserve soldiers "send three and fourpence we're going to a dance".big grin 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 10.07.13 21:37

So a couple desperate to have a child, having been turned down for adoption, stalked the McCanns to snatch Madeleine. Why take a 3yr old when you can have a much younger child, one of the twins. We are also led to believe that this person made loads of money and bought himself a boat. If they know he has bought a boat they must have his name, so name and shame him. Why is his face not headlines on every news channel?

If this couple have the money they are said to have there are many children readily available to purchase, by adoption, from many countries. Why were they targeting Madeleine, what was so special about her? why not take one of the other Tapas children? 

Another problem I have, WHY is the evidence of the police dogs being completely ignored.

IMO, if Madeleine WAS taken it was because the McCanns children and their children alone were the only ones left unattended without any checks whatsoever throughout the evening all week.
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again. - Page 5 Empty Daily Express Oct 2009

Post by scrants 10.07.13 21:47

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/134657/SATELLITE-CLUE-TO-MADDIE-KIDNAP

I seem to recall that the Americans later said that the satellite was turned towards Morocco at the time.
scrants

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Clouseau 10.07.13 22:18

Anybody who entertains the possibility that a satellite was looking at Luz really should get out more .....spit coffee
Clouseau
Clouseau

Activity : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.07.13 22:23

There is so much totally "Irish" stuff in that piece.
The idea of satellites flying at a height of 5 miles, for example.  The lowest possible continuous orbit is around 100 miles.  Concorde flew at over 11 miles . . .  It is just nonsense.
And if you can't adopt a Portuguese child, you can do what Madonna and all the rest of them did, go to Africa, China or almost anywhere in the third world and buy one.  Or two, or however many you want.
And isn't it Disney how it has to be a NEW yacht.
And why would an English person or couple be trying to adopt in Portugal, and think he / she / it / they had any chance of success ?

I do so hope it is a spoof, but sadly it comes from a man who is Irish, writing in a paper from Ireland, and one can never be sure, to be sure, to be sure.

IRELAND. The land of IRE.
Ire:  noun,   Anger:    synonyms : rage, fury, wrath, outrage, temper, crossness, spleen; annoyance, exasperation, irritation, displeasure, indignation, vexation, chagrin, pique;
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.07.13 22:35

scrants wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/134657/SATELLITE-CLUE-TO-MADDIE-KIDNAP
I seem to recall that the Americans later said that the satellite was turned towards Morocco at the time.
Even if it was facing PdL it would still be useless.  A lot of people believe that google earth and maps google are satellite images.  They are not.
The start by being NASA images, then satellite, but after a certain resolution become photos taken from a light aeroplane, and the street view ones - obviously -
(Oh Lord, I hope obviously !) - taken from cameras on the roof rack of a car.
If you pan in slowly you can see the changes.

And they only take pictures during the day, when there are no clouds.  So 9:08 pm GMT 3/5/7, in the dark  . . .  forget it.
It is of course, nonsense.
As is the whole story
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.07.13 22:55

And just as an aside . .
Why is it so easy to demolish every story, every sighting, every New Revelation, every new piece of 'evidence',  every . . .   within a few seconds of reading it ?
Some factually inaccurate scientific hypotheses and theories have taken years, sometimes centuries to disprove.
"Phlogiston" lasted for 130 years
Geocentrism - until Galileo Galilei -  or a bit after him in fact !
Spontaneous Generation, for a very long time, and it endured a lot of 'scientific" experiments. The recipe for creating Mice - a piece of soiled cloth plus wheat for 21 days -  (Seriously !) and for creating Scorpions - basil, placed between two bricks and left in sunlight. And it worked !
But with all things McCann, they can be "falsified" in the Popper sense of the word, within minutes.

I know they profess to be Roman Catholics, and therefore believe unlikely and improbable things about what happens to bits of bread, and - forgive me - about what happens to a human body when it is dead, but most of us are not, and therefore do not believe unlikely and improbable things about the disappearance without trace of little children
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 11.07.13 6:36

Beanie wrote:So a couple desperate to have a child, having been turned down for adoption, stalked the McCanns to snatch Madeleine. Why take a 3yr old when you can have a much younger child, one of the twins. We are also led to believe that this person made loads of money and bought himself a boat. If they know he has bought a boat they must have his name, so name and shame him. Why is his face not headlines on every news channel?

If this couple have the money they are said to have there are many children readily available to purchase, by adoption, from many countries. Why were they targeting Madeleine, what was so special about her? why not take one of the other Tapas children? 

Another problem I have, WHY is the evidence of the police dogs being completely ignored.

IMO, if Madeleine WAS taken it was because the McCanns children and their children alone were the only ones left unattended without any checks whatsoever throughout the evening all week.

Exactly! The whole 'childless couple' fairy tale falls to pieces. If - as the mcCanns tell us, they'd been watched over the week, these people, either paedophiles or childless couple had a choice between Amelie, Sean and Maddie. The first two of an age with no firm memories of their early life if they were 'taken' at just over two years old. Another, said by her own family to be a 'screamer' (Eileen McCann said she'd have screamed the place down) on the evidence of her parents an over-active child and very articulate.
The petite Amelie who could just be tucked under one arm, need not be carried awkwardly on outstretched arms.

By the way, how does this soothing couple work with Egg/bundleman?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.07.13 7:25

PeterMac wrote:
POLICE are investigating a childless couple who they suspect could have abducted missing Madeleine McCann.  
But if they have Madeleine they are not childless, are they ?
The pair, who had told friends they would kidnap a child after becoming frustrated with adoption red tape, are among the list of 38 new suspects drawn up by British cops.  
Oh, joy. Announce it to their friends, beforehand.  No doubt the friends have made full statements implicating their friends and the child has been recovered . . . . No ?
A review by London’s Metropolitan police led them to the couple and detectives are now investigating the theory that they smuggled the missing toddler out of Portugal aboard a boat.
Why investigate the theory ?  Why not recover the child if you have been led to the couple. ?
The man had inherited a large amount of money around the time Maddie disappeared on May 3, 2007, from her family’s holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, and it’s believed he could have used the money to set up a new life.
    Believed . . .  could have  . .   Good strong evidence then
And it’s the childless couple theory that is fuelling the last remaining hope that Maddie could still be alive.  
   So if this theory is wrong, she is dead ? Logical, Captain.
This week cops said there is still no proof she is dead.      
But there will be if this theory is wrong.  See above
Other theories centered around paedophile gangs and lone sex offenders, but the investigation is now focusing on one individual who, having struggled with adoption procedures in Portugal, threatened to kidnap a child.
   One individual ( tautology) or a childless COUPLE, which is by definition - TWO.
The individual is believed to have told friends that he was so frustrated with adoption procedures in a number of countries that “he would take his own child” if necessary.  
   I think you may mean "Take someone else's child"
  No money for the petrol you see !  I bet the McCanns are really happy that no one bothered to ask for the petrol money out of the "Fund" two years ago
Sources close to the new investigation have told the Sunday World that they believe Madeleine was stalked and targeted for abduction in the days before she disappeared.
The English suspect, who has never been interviewed by UK or Portuguese Police officers, is understood to have been driving a four-wheel drive car at the time of the kidnapping.  
If he was driving at the time, who did the kidnapping ?  And I thought you said the Met had been led to the couple. So once led there, why not interview them and recover Madeleine
The theory suggests that the planned abduction of Maddie involved at least two people and it is claimed that the suspect used a newly-purchased yacht, which was moored about an hour away from Praia da Luz, to leave the country.
An hour by sea, or an hour by car, or by Private jet.

Scotland Yard officers involved in the new probe also believe that it is likely the suspect had somehow accessed a key to apartment 5A, where the McCanns stayed with their three children.
Why would he need a key.  The parents left the patio door open every night
The new review – launched in 2011 amid frustration with the bungling of the original investigation, which saw the McCanns wrongly identified as suspects in their daughter’s disappearance – has discovered 195 new leads and 38 persons of interest, including known sex offenders who were in the country at the time.
The Scotland Yard team of up to 37 detectives have re-interviewed the McCanns and their friends
Have they, by Jove. That is a slip if it is true,  but then again, see all the above. who holidayed together and who were eating at the tapas bar in the resort when Maddie went missing. None of them are   (None IS  !)  among the list of 38 individuals police confirmed.
Police also reviewed over 30,000 documents from the Portuguese authorities and material gained from the private investigators hired by the McCanns over the last six years.
The Metropolitan Police team has declared that the “new witnesses and new evidence” points to a likelihood that Maddie is alive and is being held captive in a similar vein to the spate of recovered childhood kidnap victims that have been discovered in Austria and in the US.  
But they were repeated raped and tortured, and at the start you said this was a childless couple who wanted . . .but perhaps that is why they weren't allowed to adopt
The McCanns and the Met officers have taken hope from these horrific cases and point most recently to the case of Cleveland monster Ariel Castro (52), who kept three young girls captive for a decade until cries for help from one of his victims, Amanda Berry, revealed their existence to the world.  
This gives them "Hope" ! ! ! Words fail me.  These people are not human
Operation Grange’s Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, who is leading the new inquiry, says: “The review has given us new thinking, new theories, new evidence and new witnesses.”
The force is understood to have reviewed material from top-secret US spy satellites, which were recording material near the resort where Madeleine McCann disappeared five years ago.  
Not top-secret any more then
The spy cameras, which can detect the number plate of a car from five miles up, had been denied to the Portuguese authorities, but details of it have been confidentially released to the UK review team to help them with the latest enquiry.  
And now confidentially released by the Sunday World.
The satellite information – which will be used to help identify cars around the Mark Warner complex – was used to check out a red car which was spotted by witnesses on the night and has now been used to review movement related to the 4x4 vehicle.
Clarence Mitchell, the former BBC reporter and spokesperson for parents Kate and Gerry McCann said: “It was a big step forward in establishing what happened and, hopefully, in bringing to justice whoever is responsible for Madeleine’s abduction.”  
It WAS a big step forward.  WAS, or IS ?

For a moment I thought it was PINK!

Doughnut is extracting the pee and on the high with it. And it seems he got away (so far)!

Calling Kevin....!!! Hello Kevin wakie wakie!!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.07.13 7:38

PeterMac wrote:There is so much totally "Irish" stuff in that piece.
The idea of satellites flying at a height of 5 miles, for example.  The lowest possible continuous orbit is around 100 miles.  Concorde flew at over 11 miles . . .  It is just nonsense.
And if you can't adopt a Portuguese child, you can do what Madonna and all the rest of them did, go to Africa, China or almost anywhere in the third world and buy one.  Or two, or however many you want.
And isn't it Disney how it has to be a NEW yacht.
And why would an English person or couple be trying to adopt in Portugal, and think he / she / it / they had any chance of success ?

I do so hope it is a spoof, but sadly it comes from a man who is Irish, writing in a paper from Ireland, and one can never be sure, to be sure, to be sure.

IRELAND. The land of IRE.
Ire:  noun,   Anger:    synonyms : rage, fury, wrath, outrage, temper, crossness, spleen; annoyance, exasperation, irritation, displeasure, indignation, vexation, chagrin, pique;

Funny story isn't it? Never heard anything like that in my life!

Failed adoption in Portugal, nicked one (a Brit) when there were THREE in the same room (two younger ones as well) , then hid her so well undetected for 6 long years? Comparable to somebody hiding the body so well that it cant be found.

Everyone on planet earth has been mobilised by her parents to search yet this couple miraculously managed so brilliantly to hide her from human civilisation until Redwood & Co came along!

Doughnut deserves the Bulitzer Prize for Pulp Fiction.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 11.07.13 8:47

I think he must be taking the Pee BIG TIME.

Excellent post from PeterM and as somebody posted earlier in the thread - why not name and shame this couple who inherited a million, because as rightly pointed out, if friends reported them they must know their names and if they have gone on the run, why not contact their families and put a photo out worldwide.

I am sure after six years people would still be able to recognise them, but if not I think it would be possible to arrange an aged progessed photo. titter 

After all, taxpayers' money is no object.

You're right Aiyoyo, never heard anything like it in my life.

plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.07.13 8:57

And they have known about them for TWO YEARS, and have been led to them, but have not interviewed them, or asked them politely to give Madeleine back . . .

Lucky we have a picture of the Chief Investigator

The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again. - Page 5 <a href=The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again. - Page 5 Leprec10" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 11.07.13 9:05

@PeterM big grin 

Top of the Morning to all posters from the lucky leprachaun. big grin 
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.07.13 10:00

plebgate wrote:I think he must be taking the Pee BIG TIME.  

Excellent post from PeterM and as somebody posted earlier in the thread - why not name and shame this couple who inherited a million, because as rightly pointed out, if friends reported them they must know their names and if they have gone on the run, why not contact their families and put a photo out worldwide.

I am sure after six years people would still be able to recognise them, but if not I think it would be possible to arrange an aged progessed photo.  titter 

After all, taxpayers' money is no object.

You're right Aiyoyo, never heard anything like it in my life.

Or better still, why not claim the Reward Money?
All it needs is one phone call to the hotline @ FindMadeleine or the Police hotline.

Or, even invite the tabloids into your living and tell your story for a handsome sum of money.
Surely the press would be falling over one another to get first hand on such a red top story.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 11.07.13 10:00

plebgate wrote:@PeterM  big grin 

Top of the Morning to all posters from the lucky leprachaun.  big grin 
Well, the Irish are renowned for their telling of stories of fictitious little people and all of their shenanigens, so given that Gerry McCann is basically Irish............big grin 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.07.13 10:12

www.uk.linkedin.com/pub/donal-macintyre/1b/153/3b3

Do we have any LinkedIn members who can contact the intrepid Donal and ask if he is being serious or not?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 11.07.13 10:35

I do try and not read these articles from Donal - they seem to be a jumble of everything and nothing.

Except this bit :

“Operation Grange’s Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, who is leading the new inquiry, says: “The review has given us new thinking, new theories, new evidence and new witnesses.”

One has to admit it has given the team something to do instead of twidling their fingers and checking their pension contributions.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top