The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again.

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again.

Post by Lance De Boils on 07.07.13 21:24

It is rather brilliant and utterly hilarious! It is clearly a pip take.

[This wasn't really written by THE Donal, was it?]

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The British Press gets better every day. - Donal MacIntyre investigates....again.

Post by Beanie on 07.07.13 21:43

When Donal did this first time round he was on twitter and believe me he was blocking people let right and centre. It certainly appeared at the time that he was being very serious about his ridiculous theory. Does anyone else remember his tweets?

Beanie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 07.07.13 22:41

Donut has to be extractuing the urine, he has been atching too many Bond movies.

Firstly why make practice runs in the apartment?

If the children were already there for them to practice on ( why didn't you come when we were crying, to which kate wondered if it was because someone had gone into the room) why not abduct her there and then?
F Did they do the drugging etc and the rush to escape to put her back in her bed and say, great the abduction is on tommorow, we got it down to under 2 mins.

How come no one heard the metal shutters being opened?

You can here them being open and closed in town centres which are busy, in a silent street late at night it would have made one hell of a racket or were they suddenly struck deaf?

What's with the childless couple having her abducted?

This isn't the good old days you know.

These days you can use umpteen forms of IVF to have your own baby, you can hire a surrogate to have one for you, you can adopt from pretty much any color picking a child in a range of colors.

A childless couple is not going to want an almost 4 year old who can talk and tell people the truth,  they will want  a newborn to infant who they can raise the way they want and not have to worry about the child saying these are my parents.

Even women who abduct a child because they can't have one of their own for whatever reason target eith pre-borns or newbors so they can pass it off as her own.

Abduction by a paedophile is possible and would account for taking her, again though it depends on his preferences, why not take Amelie?
If abducted by paedophile then she was dead within hours, statistics tell us this.

The evidence found( and there is evidence since they aren't denying it was found only that there is a reasonable explanation for it being present( diapers, rotting meat and sweaty sandals)

Police look for what is there that shouldn't be and also what should be there that isn't.

Kate tells us there is no book on how to behave when a child goes missing, actually there is as well as decades of records and documentation.

Innocent parents will act a specific way and it will always be consistent.

Guilty people act  a specific way and again it is consistent.

They are complete opposites.

Assume the subject is telling the truth, you know what to expect, what to hear and see, you know how you yourself would react in the same situation, it is instinctive.

When the language and the behavior of the subject differs from the expected it needs to be noted,when the expected is deviated from and where, things like missing pronouns, temporal lacuna, emotions in the perfect place, whether thay have taken a poly and the result, have they cooperated and so on.

Listen to what they say rather than what we think they meant, the mind thinks the words a microsecond before they are spoken.

Lying is stressfuland people will try an avoid it by sharing guilt (we) lying by ommision, (i didn't do that - becomes you didn't do that so what did you do -  for there to be a that(distancing) there has to be a this(close)

The brain wants to tell the truth and if we listen careful we will hear what it has to say.

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.07.13 22:50

@Hobs wrote:[...] The brain wants to tell the truth and if we listen careful we will hear what it has to say.
I couldn't agree more. It's very tiresome to lie and to continue for a long period. The brain slips in the occasional truth.
We've seen quite some of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 07.07.13 23:12

It is surely a spoof !
I have sent it to Grange with the comment that "Now even the Press are beginning take the Piss."

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 07.07.13 23:25

"Gerry spends up to ten minutes in the five room apartment and would only later reflect that he felt there was someone else there at the same time"

If he felt someone else was there at the same time, why did he go out and leave three young kids alone in the apartment. Nonsensical.

"At this stage the kidnapped could only have been a heartbeat away from being caught. But where could he have hidden?
Gerry walked through the front room, used the bathroom and looked in on the kids, but did he check his own bedroom or the kitchen?
The abductor was probably at that time in the children’s bedroom, possibly behind the door or crouching behind furniture"

Gerry McCann has also said the abductor may have hidden behind the door, but the door opened directly against the wall, so we may have a new suspect to add to the list: Flatman.

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 07.07.13 23:29

@tasprin wrote:"Gerry spends up to ten minutes in the five room apartment  and would only later reflect that he felt there was someone else there at the same time"

If he felt someone else was there at the same time, why did he go out and leave three young kids alone in the apartment. Nonsensical.

"At this stage the kidnapped could only have been a heartbeat away from being caught. But where could he have hidden?
Gerry walked through the front room, used the bathroom and looked in on the kids, but did he check his own bedroom or the kitchen?
The abductor was probably at that time in the children’s bedroom, possibly behind the door or crouching behind furniture"

Gerry McCann has also said the abductor may have hidden behind the door, but the door opened directly against the wall, so we may have a new suspect to add to the list: Flatman.
Snr Amaral showed how difficult (nigh on impossible) it would have been to stand behind the bedroom door if it were opened and the door would have had to have been opened to see Madeleine and the twins. You're right we're looking for flatman.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.07.13 23:33

@aquila wrote:
@tasprin wrote:"Gerry spends up to ten minutes in the five room apartment  and would only later reflect that he felt there was someone else there at the same time"

Snr Amaral showed how difficult (nigh on impossible) it would have been to stand behind the bedroom door if it were opened and the door would have had to have been opened to see Madeleine and the twins. You're right we're looking for flatman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 07.07.13 23:37

@tasprin wrote:Gerry McCann has also said the abductor may have hidden behind the door, but the door opened directly against the wall, so we may have a new suspect to add to the list: Flatman.

laugh

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 07.07.13 23:40

Eggman became temporarily omelette man when gerry arrived in the apartment.

I would assume he was a plain omelette to allow him to get reasonably flat, certain fillings would be bulky plus leave a telltale aroma.

"Aha!", says gerry "i knew there was a stranger in the apartment for i smelled onions and peppersand peas, it was swarthy looking so i knew he was a spanish omelette."

I left the apartment after looking at Maddie and thinking how lucky i was to have such a beautiful daughter knowing she and the twins were safe, after all, spanish omelettes are good for you and contain one of your 5 a day.

Isn't it interesting, the emotions in the perfect place.

He looks down at Maddie and thinks how lucky he is, whilst kate tells how Maddie said she had had the best day ever.

The perfect end to the day, the perfect last memory of Maddie.

puke

Hobs

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 07.07.13 23:42

tasprin wrote:
Here they are
" />

The story gets more wonderful every day.

We have moved from pure Disney to Lewis Carrol

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 07.07.13 23:44

Look `ere - I`m trying to get to sleep, so stop making me laugh.

Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 07.07.13 23:57

What are the ingredients of a Portuguese omelette.

Eggs, well mixed up so that no one can ever work what what they were
Pepper - to throw in the faces of people nearby
Salt - a hefty pinch to be taken with every utterance
Onions - to make people cry
Potatoes - to bulk out the whole thing when there isn't much substance
Peas - (you may need to spend some time in the bathroom )
Sea bass - obviously. (The Spanish sometimes use anchovies, but that is not so confusing)

Throw into a deep pan, on a low heat, and stir for 6 years.
Add further ingredients every time there is a full moon.

Continue to stir until it all congeals and you cannot even extract the spoon.

Then discard, in favour of another recipe, which we shall introduce next week.

For next week's recipe please press the "DONATE" button on the website.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 08.07.13 7:24

@PeterMac wrote:What are the ingredients of a Portuguese omelette.

Eggs, well mixed up so that no one can ever work what what they were
Pepper - to throw in the faces of people nearby
Salt - a hefty pinch to be taken with every utterance
Onions - to make people cry
Potatoes - to bulk out the whole thing when there isn't much substance
Peas - (you may need to spend some time in the bathroom )
Sea bass - obviously. (The Spanish sometimes use anchovies, but that is not so confusing)

Throw into a deep pan, on a low heat, and stir for 6 years.
Add further ingredients every time there is a full moon.

Continue to stir until it all congeals and you cannot even extract the spoon.

Then discard, in favour of another recipe, which we shall introduce next week.

For next week's recipe please press the "DONATE" button on the website.

HA HA HA.....that's a damn good omelette! I bet Gerry would gladly throw that at the dogs!

But wait a minute, didn't one of their private detectives suggest that JT may have seen an egg-woman?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 08.07.13 8:24

Finn wrote:
My belief was that he had to make a rendezvous with the getaway driver in a 4x4 if the latest police theory is true that Maddie was kidnapped by or for  a childless couple.
The seven seconds he took to cross the road was either well planed, foolhardy or a sign of breathtaking confidence, in any case,  the kidnapper never faltered and was never seen again.
Jane Tanner says that the man  was carrying a small child. She now believes upon reflection, that that man was carrying Maddie McCann. This is the theory supported by the Metropolitan Police and the McCann investigators and concurrs with our own cold case review.
It takes about 30 seconds to walk from the back bedroom window to the junction where Jane Tanner saw the kidnapper.
The Tapas seven gave detailed statements on when they check out and looked in on their respective children and these timings indicate  that there was a maximum of three to five minutes for the abduction to be executed and Maddie to be whisked away.

An abductor, an accomplice and a getaway driver. Why didn't the rest of us think of this? Maybe I've been watching too much CSI because I'm wondering why such an organized gang didn't have a 4th member watching the comings and goings at the Tapas.

I think it's trying to be a clever spoof. But come to think of it every childless couple I know also drive 4x4's.

big grin 
Where was the butcher, the baker and the candlestick maker?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 08.07.13 8:28

@plebgate wrote:
Finn wrote:
My belief was that he had to make a rendezvous with the getaway driver in a 4x4 if the latest police theory is true that Maddie was kidnapped by or for  a childless couple.
The seven seconds he took to cross the road was either well planed, foolhardy or a sign of breathtaking confidence, in any case,  the kidnapper never faltered and was never seen again.
Jane Tanner says that the man  was carrying a small child. She now believes upon reflection, that that man was carrying Maddie McCann. This is the theory supported by the Metropolitan Police and the McCann investigators and concurrs with our own cold case review.
It takes about 30 seconds to walk from the back bedroom window to the junction where Jane Tanner saw the kidnapper.
The Tapas seven gave detailed statements on when they check out and looked in on their respective children and these timings indicate  that there was a maximum of three to five minutes for the abduction to be executed and Maddie to be whisked away.

An abductor, an accomplice and a getaway driver. Why didn't the rest of us think of this? Maybe I've been watching too much CSI because I'm wondering why such an organized gang didn't have a 4th member watching the comings and goings at the Tapas.

I think it's trying to be a clever spoof. But come to think of it every childless couple I know also drive 4x4's.

big grin 
Where was the butcher, the baker and the candlestick maker?

With the Owl and the Pussycat in a beautiful pea green boat…..

Back to the topic, just watched the Youtube clip of Donal promoting the newspaper article, and I am absolutely certain the whole thing was a spoof designed to sound ridiculous.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 08.07.13 8:29

He lost me at 4x4 car.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 08.07.13 8:38

Even journalists have their theory but they did not explain how all that could have been done in 90 secs without the abductor leaving an iota of trace, and without the children checkers noticing the 2nd, 3rd, 4th accomplice loittering around the place. They must all be under invisibility cloak.

I think the journalists are taking the piss b/c they have too much free time on their hands or they are having a dig at abduction theory.

Don't forget Martin Brunt even dares twit the word "murder", and C-R hasn't warned him yet!

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 08.07.13 8:54

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
Back to the topic, just watched the Youtube clip of Donal promoting the newspaper article, and I am absolutely certain the whole thing was a spoof designed to sound ridiculous.
Absolutely agree. He can hardly keep his face straight, and then he twice talks about them "Cleaning the crime scene" within the three minutes, and their being in the apartment for 10 minutes with Gerry.
It is designed to make believers sit up and realise that they have been taken for fools.
I wonder why he was allowed to do it.
Obviously C-R have had a good weekend at Wimbledon, but I suspect it may get whooshed this morning.
The site is still accepting comments BTW

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 08.07.13 9:03

@PeterMac wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
Absolutely agree.  He can hardly keep his face straight, and then he twice talks about them "Cleaning the crime scene" within the three minutes, and their being in the apartment for 10 minutes with Gerry.
It is designed to make believers sit up and realise that they have been taken for fools.
I wonder why he was allowed to do it.
Obviously C-R have had a good weekend at Wimbledon, but I suspect it may get whooshed this morning.
The site is still accepting comments BTW

My feeling on this, for absolutely ages, is that the whole issue of the McCanns determination to call the shots, slagging off the Police from day one, refusing to take any personal responsibility and so on just got everyones backs up, but because of their having lawyers/spokespeople/getting high profile people on board, makes it rather difficult for them to call a spade a spade, even more so since Leveson. While they were official suspects they had more freedom, and the medias TRUE feelings were all over the papers. They didn't have to run with the headlines they did, they could still have run stories saying the McCanns were innocent victims of wicked slurs. But they CHOSE to slam the McCanns BEFORE any charges made. THAT says all we need to know about the medias McFeelings about G & K.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.07.13 9:24

The video is from September 2009 ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 08.07.13 10:12

Donal McCann /Mcintyre whatever his name is has just protected the interests of his employers. Do you really think that all the people who read the sunday world, the sun, the mirror, the star, the express, the daily mail are all gullible morons? Unimaginable.
Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr Mr

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 08.07.13 11:04

This is something I hadn't heard before (though I vaguely remember Jes Wilkins voicing some irritation regarding Gerry McCann's pushy attitude when contacting him afterwards - please correct me if I'm wrong about that)

Credit to: http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2009/09/mccanns-alibi-film-director-jes-wilkins.html

Gerry McCanns key alibi, film director Jes Wilkins, and his connection to Donal MacIntyre

Posted by Goodforyou on Missing Madeleine forum:

"When I read the MacIntyre story, I could not believe that this was the work of an investigative journalist. It had all the journalistic rigour of a D grade ten year old schoolboy's homework. It completely overlooked dozens of key facts such as the reaction of the dogs, the lack of credibility of Tanner's sighting or the Smith sighting.

I wanted to know why and I wanted to know if there was a connection between the McCanns and MacIntyre. If there was a connection, that could provide an explanation for replacing any analytical and objective reporting with something that could have been written by Clarence Mitchell.

I had a look at IMDB and soon found that the very man who MacIntyre tells us was talking to Gerry McCann (while the abductor was inside) was the producer of MacIntyre's 2005 TV series MacIntre's Toughest Towns.

Imagine that - MacIntyre's producer, just happened to be the key alibi for Gerry McCann and then MacIntyre writes a story that involves that man he already knew who proves McCann is innocent. What an amazing coincidence.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0433705/
Produced by Jeremy Wilkin's Zig Zag Productions.

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm1414137/
Wilkin's producer credits

Now, why didn't MacIntyre mention this?

He wrote:

Just outside, he meets television producer Jes Wilkins on the way back to the tapas bar. There is not another soul on the street.

He should have written:

Just outside, he meets my former television series producer Jes Wilkins on the way back to the tapas bar. There is not another soul on the street.

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum