The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CASE SOLVED, WE CAN ALL GO HOME!- Daily Mail 25/5/13 - Was Maddie snatched by monster who killed this little lookalike? Mm11

CASE SOLVED, WE CAN ALL GO HOME!- Daily Mail 25/5/13 - Was Maddie snatched by monster who killed this little lookalike? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CASE SOLVED, WE CAN ALL GO HOME!- Daily Mail 25/5/13 - Was Maddie snatched by monster who killed this little lookalike? Mm11

CASE SOLVED, WE CAN ALL GO HOME!- Daily Mail 25/5/13 - Was Maddie snatched by monster who killed this little lookalike? Regist10

CASE SOLVED, WE CAN ALL GO HOME!- Daily Mail 25/5/13 - Was Maddie snatched by monster who killed this little lookalike?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CASE SOLVED, WE CAN ALL GO HOME!- Daily Mail 25/5/13 - Was Maddie snatched by monster who killed this little lookalike? Empty CASE SOLVED, WE CAN ALL GO HOME!- Daily Mail 25/5/13 - Was Maddie snatched by monster who killed this little lookalike?

Post by jeanmonroe 25.05.13 1:42

CASE SOLVED!
EASY, PEASY.
NO NEED TO WASTE ANOTHER SECOND ON 'SEARCHING'
MCCANNS WON'T BE HAPPY, NO MORE COLLECTING MONEY FROM KIDS AND OAP 'DONATIONS'! (to ONLY fund the ongoing 'SEARCH' you understand.CASE SOLVED, WE CAN ALL GO HOME!- Daily Mail 25/5/13 - Was Maddie snatched by monster who killed this little lookalike? 742129)
WELL DONE SY TEAM!
WE DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING!!!!!
CASE SOLVED, WE CAN ALL GO HOME!- Daily Mail 25/5/13 - Was Maddie snatched by monster who killed this little lookalike? 23324CASE SOLVED, WE CAN ALL GO HOME!- Daily Mail 25/5/13 - Was Maddie snatched by monster who killed this little lookalike? 23324CASE SOLVED, WE CAN ALL GO HOME!- Daily Mail 25/5/13 - Was Maddie snatched by monster who killed this little lookalike? 23324

"IT WUZ A NUVVA DEAD PAEDO WOT DUN IT, SARGE"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2330660/Madeleine-McCann-Was-Maddie-snatched-monster-killed-little-lookalike-British-detectives-uncover-dramatic-new-lead--Portuguese-refusing-investigate.html

PS: The McCanns will have to shut down their private fund now, or they might be accused of fraud, continuing to ask for donations, after SY have pretty much said THIS paedo has probably killed her.
Remind me, is the THIRD, or FOURTH or FIFTH peado that has probably killed her?
Surely, Tanner can RECOGNISE just ONE of them!
Could of been Hewlett, but that bas***d died before they could fit him up!
Still, when did that ever bother the cops?
A dead one is as good as a live one to them.

"IF WEEZ NEEDZ SUM NU LEADS, IF THE GR8 BRITISH PUBLIK DON't BELIEVE THIS GUFF FROM US 'ONEST COPS, SARGE, SHULD I GETZ DOWN THE LOKUL PET SHOP, SHARPISH, TO SEE IF THAZE GOT ANY, INNIT?"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

CASE SOLVED, WE CAN ALL GO HOME!- Daily Mail 25/5/13 - Was Maddie snatched by monster who killed this little lookalike? Empty Re: CASE SOLVED, WE CAN ALL GO HOME!- Daily Mail 25/5/13 - Was Maddie snatched by monster who killed this little lookalike?

Post by tiny 25.05.13 6:11

Oh my,another load of crap from the daily fail.SY are really doing a grand job,i wonder how many more dead paedo's they are going to drag out before they wrap this case up,what a laughing stock SY are.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

CASE SOLVED, WE CAN ALL GO HOME!- Daily Mail 25/5/13 - Was Maddie snatched by monster who killed this little lookalike? Empty Re: CASE SOLVED, WE CAN ALL GO HOME!- Daily Mail 25/5/13 - Was Maddie snatched by monster who killed this little lookalike?

Post by tigger 25.05.13 6:40

Perhaps thanks to all the work done by such people as started this forum, bloggers and those with more than room temperature I.Q. - SY and the PR companies have realised that blaming it on Hewlett isn't going to fly. We know too much about him. Even the confessional letter found and destroyed by his son isn't going to convince the public, mainly because it was 'destroyed'.
(This case is replete with people of such delicate feelings that e.g. one wouldn't say she'd seen the abductor just minutes ago and the son of the putative abductor could not bring himself to make an awful lot of money pass the confession to the appropriate authorities).

But I've long suspected that a dead paedo would be favourite with the powers that be. Not the McCanns unless the Ltd. Co. could change tack.

Yes - 'It's me what done it Guv' says the burglar/spotty/creepy man, 'I took them cameras, Gerry's wallet and I took the kid. 'e shouldn't off left them lying around - arsking for it. Sold the kid to soothing couple who couldn't 'ave no kids... Swiss bloke must'a nicked her.'

Purely my opinion on this latest effort. Brothers Grimm would have done better.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 25.05.13 6:43

Right well now is the time for Mr. & Mrs. to DEMAND that the Portugese police re-open the investigation. Paedos, lorry drivers, cleaners are all on a list of suspects. With so many possible suspects I would have hoped by now that we would have read that they had been on a plane and HAND DELIVERED a letter to Portugese police to VERY URGENTLY re-open the investigation. To the best of our knowledge this has not happened - WHY, WHY, WHY NOT?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 25.05.13 6:52

Well i cant believe that SY can get it sooooo wrong,and if this is really what they think ,then like most of us said it would be a WHITEWASH.

I do really expect the mccanns to ask for the case to be re-opened now,but they wont because they KNOW what happened to Madeleine
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 25.05.13 6:53

Actions speak louder than words.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.05.13 6:54

But as you say, the big problem with this one is
HE IS DEAD.
He was dead three months after madeleine disappeared.
Therefore if she was in a "Hellish lair" she is also dead.
His Modus operandi was to abduct, assault and kill. Immediately - (like they do, sadly)
And then to kill himself, for reasons which have not been disclosed.
So she was dead within a very short time.

But it is a good try, except that the full set beard and moustache rather mess things up.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 25.05.13 6:58

I have noticed that most of these stories always appear at the weekend when people have time to sit with a coffee and will pay the extra 50p or so for the weekend paper if there is a sensational headline.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 25.05.13 6:59

Maybe the blonde paedo was wearing a dark wig.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 25.05.13 7:08

On second thoughts, with this latest from SY they have put the ball in the mccanns court,the mccanns can get this case re-opened and I think SY knows this.
Lets see if the mccanns comment on this latest news
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 25.05.13 7:16

They are following this latest development with interest, will most probably be the words from their spokesperson.

I would like to read - following a request from Maddie's parents in light of this new info. The Case will be Re-opened as a matter of utmost urgency and they have given the proceeds of the private fund to the investigating team to help prevent further delay.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 25.05.13 7:22

plebgate wrote:They are following this latest development with interest, will most probably be the words from their spokesperson.

I would like to read - following a request from Maddie's parents in light of this new info. The Case will be Re-opened as a matter of utmost urgency and they have given the proceeds of the private fund to the investigating team to help prevent further delay.

Yes that is what we should be reading in tomorrows paper's,and like any parent who has had a child abducted and with this new info that's come to light this is the first thing you would do
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 25.05.13 7:23

sorry pledgate,dont know what happened there
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 25.05.13 7:35

PeterMac wrote:But as you say, the big problem with this one is
HE IS DEAD.
He was dead three months after madeleine disappeared.
Therefore if she was in a "Hellish lair" she is also dead.
His Modus operandi was to abduct, assault and kill. Immediately - (like they do, sadly)
And then to kill himself, for reasons which have not been disclosed.
So she was dead within a very short time.

But it is a good try, except that the full set beard and moustache rather mess things up.

DM in the headline:
Scotland Yard detectives have a list of 30 potential suspects
One of them is peadophile and child murderer Urs Hans von Aesch who killed himself in woodland
unquote

It's all right, PeterMac, it's not a paedo, but a peado - a type of predator known only to those highly informed and educated journalists at the DM.
Spellchecker blew a fuse? In the headlines too. Tssh, tssh.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 25.05.13 8:02

The Daily Mail said:

The 30-strong squad working on the inquiry — codenamed Operation Grange — has identified 20 potential suspects, among them several Britons, as the Mail reported last week. But who are they? One of the 20, the Mail has learned...

The question is: HOW has the Mail 'learned' this?

It could be:

1. An authorised statement by one of the SY Review Team's senior detectives

OR

2. An unauthorised leak by a rogue officer

OR

3. Some other 'source' has provided the information.

There has been an amazing flow of stories about 'suspects' and 'persons of interest' in this case over the past 9 days.

We have had:

6 British cleaners

a dead paedophile

Brits and foreigners being sought, and, of course,

a soothing couple.

One of the things I find truly fascinating about the last 9 days is how someone is feeding these 'exclusive' stories to the press one by one, sharing the snippets out, as it were:

The Star, the Express, the Sun, now the Mail etc.

I think it's the turn of the Mirror for the next authorised/unauthorised leak

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.05.13 8:11

We have also had two nights of crying and no visits every half hour, or at all, from witnesses who are very clear about what they say, and who give full details of their lines of sight, timings and everything else.
And no comment from Mitchell.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by deafoldbat 25.05.13 8:11

As the McCanns spend a substantial amount of the Fund on "Media Monitoring" (according to the accounts) are they sharing the data from this monitoring with the SY team? (Even if it is just to show how they are victims of a hate campaign? )

If they are monitoring all media sources, the thousands of posts in forums like this one will be included, showing that the public are not all being fooled.

Perhaps some of the millions spent by the government on Operation Grange was on media monitoring too? Nah, too much to expect! nah
deafoldbat
deafoldbat

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 25.05.13 8:51

tigger wrote:
Yes - 'It's me what done it Guv' says the burglar/spotty/creepy man, 'I took them cameras, Gerry's wallet and I took the kid. 'e shouldn't off left them lying around - arsking for it. Sold the kid to soothing couple who couldn't 'ave no kids... Swiss bloke must'a nicked her.'
CASE SOLVED, WE CAN ALL GO HOME!- Daily Mail 25/5/13 - Was Maddie snatched by monster who killed this little lookalike? 110921
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 25.05.13 8:57

Only
now, with the intervention of an elite team of detectives from Scotland
Yard which has been carrying out a review of the case on David
Cameron’s orders, has evidence been properly accessed and analysed. It
may be six years late, but at least this basic groundwork is finally
being tackled...

One
of the 20, the Mail has learned, was a notorious paedophile who
kidnapped and murdered a five-year-old girl in his native Switzerland
less than three months after Madeleine vanished from the Ocean Club
resort in Praia da Luz.
So you Mr journalist know that one is the Swiss guy but not who the others are...

Urs Hans von Aesch, 67, shot himself dead after poisoning and sexually abusing Ylenia Lenhard...
But Maddie may still be alive...

Interpol
twice contacted the Portuguese authorities about von Aesch, but
information supplied by the Swiss about possible links with Madeleine
was not followed up because senior officers in the Policia Judiciaria —
the Portuguese CID — were wrongly convinced that Madeleine’s parents
were implicated in their daughter’s disappearance...
Bash the PJ...again...

Unlike the Policia Judiciaria, however,
detectives from Operation Grange did rigorously pursue this line of
inquiry. Last year, they flew to Switzerland to probe von Aesch’s
movements. He is still believed to be a ‘person of interest’
He's...DEAD?!Maybe a Medium can solve that...

Detectives are now ‘actively’ examining mobile phone traffic in the Praia da Luz area on the day Madeleine was last seen.
Mr Journalist have a look at this topic if your bright mind allows you to understand it... https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3365-the-tapas-phone-autopsy?highlight=phone+autopsy

Although the Policia Judiciaria had this
information at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance, they did not find
out who the phones were registered to, even though ‘cell-site’ analysis
is now a crucial investigative tool and the catalyst for solving
countless crimes.
Again,look at the topic above...

Had standard police procedures been
followed back in 2007, it is conceivable that you would not be reading
this article now, for the mystery of Madeleine’s disappearance may have
been solved.
Second time...bash the PJ...

Kate and Gerry, both doctors, still refer to Madeleine in the present tense.
Who cares about their profession? HH Holmes was a doctor so was
Harold Shipman(and in case you Mr journalist don't know,was British)
‘She
lives in the village of Rothley in Leicester with her mummy and daddy
and little brother and sister, Sean and Amelie,’ is how they introduce
her on the ‘Find Madeleine’ website.

Right next to the beloved "donate" button who lives in Rothley too and loves chubby bank accounts...

Her parents were at a tapas bar with friends a few hundred yards away,
Having dinner in a table with "direct" view to the apartment but WITH A PLASTIC COVER THAT OBSTRUCTED THE VIEW...the PJ also failed in making the plastic cover an arguido.

It was Kate who made the final, fateful
check at around 10pm. She found the twins were asleep inside but
Madeleine’s bed was empty, a moment Kate would later relive in her book,
Madeleine.
Which BTW Mr journalist is called "madeleine" with no capital M...

Experts will tell you that what happens
in the immediate aftermath of a child going missing — the so-called
golden hour — is critical. Yet Portuguese police took four days to even
issue a description of Madeleine.
Right...BECAUSE THE "ABDUCTOR" WOULD MORE LIKELY HARM HER HAVE HER IMAGE BEEN MADE PUBLIC EARLY ON...but don't despair, the parents did that for the PJ ...

They failed to ‘lock down’ the resort or
set up road blocks because they assumed she had just wandered off. The
apartment itself was not taped off until 10am the following morning, by
which time dozens of people had traipsed through the ‘crime scene’.
Mr Journalist do you know how long did it take for the police to be called after the couple "find her missing?!How many people they themselves let into the apartment?

Ash from policemen’s cigarettes would
later be found among contaminated forensic samples from the flat. Not
all the staff and guests at the Ocean Club were traced and interviewed.
Those who were interviewed were not always properly eliminated.
No one else smokes apart from the sardine munchers Portuguese police officers...And yes , not properly eliminated,like...the parents...
And
a photofit picture of an early ‘suspect’ consisted of nothing more than
the sketch of a face with hair parted on one side but with no actual
eyes, nose or mouth.

Because that's the description Jane Tanner gave...

The
catalogue of mistakes and official complacency is almost endless and
culminated in a shameful shadow of suspicion over Kate and Gerry McCann,
who were treated as suspects themselves until their ‘arguido’ (suspect)
status was removed in 2008, the same year as the inquiry into
Madeleine’s disappearance was formally suspended.

Third time...bash the PJ...shameful...lovely piece of journalism and information you have there..." Objectivity is a significant principle of journalistic professionalism."from wikipedia
There were, declared the Portuguese police, simply no more leads to pursue.
We all know that's not true...apart from Mr journalist there...

Within
months of Operation Grange being set up in 2011 — after Mr Cameron
received a direct appeal for help from the McCanns — dozens of fresh
leads had been identified.

And why didn't they appealed for the Portuguese to reopen the case?Do you know they can do that?

The
only British involvement in the case before this was that of
Leicestershire police, the McCanns’ local force, who were responsible
for collating all the investigation work carried out on behalf of their
Portuguese counterparts, such as interviewing British witnesses.

All this evidence was later made
available to officers from Operation Grange, drawn from the Met’s highly
skilled Homicide and Serious Crime Command.
HOMICIDE...There you have it Mr journalist,I didn't said it,you did...

Swiss police officers were
immediately struck by the physical similarities between Ylenia and
Madeleine, who had both gone missing within weeks of each other. They
alerted Interpol which, in turn, contacted the Portuguese authorities
about its suspicions on August 17.
When
it did not get a response, it contacted them again on September 3.
Again, there was no response, we were informed by sources in Interpol.

We now know why.
In his report, Chief Inspector
Tavares da Almeida concluded — without a shred of hard evidence — that
Madeleine had died in the flat, her parents had hid the body, then faked
an abduction and got their friends to lie to the police.
‘Kate McCann and Gerald McCann are involved in the concealment of the cadaver of their daughter Madeleine McCann,’ he wrote.

Could a police officer have made a more catastrophic misjudgement?
Fourth...bash the Portuguese ...the PJ...

Under Portuguese law, a case can be reopened only if there is new evidence.
OR IF THE PARENTS ASK FOR IT!!!
Yet
the senior Scotland Yard detective who oversaw the two-year-review of
the evidence before he retired says it is ‘perfectly probable’ that
information that could identify the suspect responsible for Madeleine
McCann’s disappearance was already in the Portuguese files.
CASE SOLVED, WE CAN ALL GO HOME!- Daily Mail 25/5/13 - Was Maddie snatched by monster who killed this little lookalike? 1333010987
‘Of
course, there is a possibility she is still alive,’ said former
Detective Chief Superintendent Hamish Campbell. ‘But the key is to
investigate the case and, dead or alive, we should be able to try to
discern what happened.’

It is the very least Kate and Gerry McCann, indeed any parent of a missing child, deserves.

Additional reporting: Neil Sears in Praia du Luz

Now...Mr Neil is Praia DA Luz or did you failed to see it in the road signs or something? The U and the A are a bit apart in the keyboard... But maybe that's just my Portuguese keyboard...As Portuguese (and yeah I know he's probably not going to read this but) Mr Neil you deeply offended the PJ (one of the best police agencies of the world "unfortunately" what not surprisingly you failed to mention) but you also offended ME! 4 times at least...
CASE SOLVED, WE CAN ALL GO HOME!- Daily Mail 25/5/13 - Was Maddie snatched by monster who killed this little lookalike? 254380686

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.05.13 9:19

Extract from DM

That hope, if truth be told, had been all but extinguished, such were the shortcomings of the original Portuguese police investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance on the Algarve a few days short of her fourth birthday in May 2007.

Only now, with the intervention of an elite team of detectives from Scotland Yard which has been carrying out a review of the case on David Cameron’s orders, has evidence been properly accessed and analysed. It may be six years late, but at least this basic groundwork is finally being tackled.

Certain newspapers are out to belittel the PJ investigation, but on who's behalf? IMO this is insulting to the PJ. What an unbelievable artical.

This is interesting;

OFFICIAL INQUIRY FILES and DOCUMENTS
Letter from Lawyers acting for UK Police Forces

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LAWYERS_UK_POLICE.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 25.05.13 9:45

Tony Bennett Today at 8:02 am

The Daily Mail said:

The 30-strong squad working on the inquiry — codenamed Operation Grange — has identified 20 potential suspects, among them several Britons, as the Mail reported last week. But who are they? One of the 20, the Mail has learned...

The question is: HOW has the Mail 'learned' this?

This has been written with direct input from someone with some very scathing, indeed vitriolic opinions of the Portuguese investigation. Someone who wishes to negate anything that was done efficiently with the specific purpose of casting doubt on any evidence that investigation uncovered, and to instill the notion that only good old Brit cops, albeit 6 years down the line are the kind of sturdy chaps who will solve this bally mystery for these foreign incompetents. Someone who is being given regular updates on the progress of Grange and therefore well placed to be the source of these press feeds of recent weeks, one by one by one. For sure someone with a reknowned, long standing PR rep, well versed in "playing" the tabloid press.

This article certainly ranks alongside the one sided, unbalanced, inaccurate pieces of tabloid journalisim which began to appear in the heady days of the PR fight back post arguidodom in September 2007. Curious that.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 25.05.13 9:57

plebgate wrote:I have noticed that most of these stories always appear at the weekend when people have time to sit with a coffee and will pay the extra 50p or so for the weekend paper if there is a sensational headline.
It was admitted years ago by a television executive that only rubbish is broadcast at weekends as the Islington Intelligentsia are not at home to watch it, implying that they have far better things to do. I believe the same thinking is used by the Editors. Feed nonsense to the cruds at the weekend who buy a paper for the TV guide inside, they'll never see through it.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 25.05.13 10:02

I am certain this particular suspect has been linked in the news with the Madeleine McCann case before -

Yes, I thought so, been there, done that

This is from the Daily Mail in Aug 2007 -

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-473543/Madeleine-Police-parents-picture-child-snatcher-suspect-kill...

so much for the PJ not taking it seriously

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.05.13 10:30

Exactly so.
Then
Madeleine: Police to show her parents picture of child snatcher suspect who killed himself 07 August 2007
Detectives investigating the possibility that Madeleine was taken by a child snatcher who later killed himself are to show her parents a photograph of the dead suspect.
Urs Von Aesch, 67, shot himself in the head and was the prime suspect in the disappearance of five-year-old Swiss girl Ylenia Lenhard, who went missing last week.
The links between Ylenia and Madeleine are striking - they are only a year apart in age, both are blonde and both are of a similar build and height.
It was reported in the Swiss press that detectives in Portugal are to show his photograph to Kate and Gerry McCann after it emerged Von Aesch was on holiday in the Algarve at the beginning of May, when their daughter was snatched.
And now
Was Maddie snatched by monster who killed this little lookalike? That's the dramatic new lead uncovered by British detectives. . . so why are the Portuguese police refusing to investigate?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.05.13 10:35

According to twitter the Von Aesch link was investigated thoroughly by the PJ.........

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/OTHER_DISAPPEARANCES.htm#58 …

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top