The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 12 Mm11

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 12 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 12 Mm11

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 12 Regist10

19 May Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 12 Empty Re: 19 May Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express

Post by russiandoll 18.05.13 17:49

Sky news just saying,
"Officers in Portugal are waiting to be approached by British police about the re opening of the case"

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 12 Empty Re: 19 May Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express

Post by noddy100 18.05.13 17:50

candyfloss wrote:
Me wrote:The exact wording in the Times article is:

Detectives were concerned that the original enquiry had not traced and interviewed all the holidaymakers and staff at the Ocean Club complex in PDL from where Madeleine went missing. They also found gaps in the chronology of events around the time of her disappearance that were unexplained and had not been investigated. There has been inadequate forensic examination of mobile phone activity in the area ion the night that Madeleine disappeared six years ago this month.

Thanks 'Me' 19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 12 636506

Me too thanks!
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 18.05.13 17:54

This is worth watching again:

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/mcminute-martin-brunt-full-dna-match-mccanns-hire-car?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 18.05.13 17:55

tomorrow's newspapers should be very interesting.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 18.05.13 18:05

I hope the twins are with someone other than kate and gerry
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 18.05.13 18:05

Martin Brunt just tweeted:
#mccann In Praia da Luz British and locals say the Portuguese investigation into Madeleine's disappearance should be reopened
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 18.05.13 18:07

tiny wrote:I hope the twins are with someone other than kate and gerry

I agree Tiny, some people who will give them time to be normal 8 year olds.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 18.05.13 18:12

So the 195 fresh leads the Mccanns alleged Police were interested in prove rubbish then?

They are looking at closer to home ...judging by the reports and tweet about phone forensics.

Jez Wilkins might be high on Police list of "person of interest" for re-interview.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 18.05.13 18:18

aiyoyo wrote:So the 195 fresh leads the Mccanns alleged Police were interested in prove rubbish then?

They are looking at closer to home ...judging by the reports and tweet about phone forensics.

Jez Wilkins might be high on Police list of "person of interest" for re-interview.

Not necessarily. They could all have been related to the couple and their associates  19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 12 302873
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 18.05.13 18:24

Brunty, it's not "disappearance", it's "abduction, abduction, abduction". Where have you been for the past 6 years - shame on you!! Will we be expecting the McCanns to sue you in Court because you're not towing the party line.

Should we start a collection now to pay your legal fees???? Please let us know.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 18.05.13 18:26

ShuBob wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:So the 195 fresh leads the Mccanns alleged Police were interested in prove rubbish then?

Not necessarily. They could all have been related to the couple and their associates  19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 12 302873

The couple and their associates would be in the 20 range.
And, not the 195 range derived from M3 confiscated files allegedly.

It's obvious MET is not looking chasing an abductor; rather witnesses that need to be eliminated down to just the main culprit responsible for Maddie disappearance.

I
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 18.05.13 18:31

DB has told someone at the other forum that the Mccanns couple have spilt.
It would be interesting to see whether they will stand united over the hugh tidal wave coming their direction.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 18.05.13 18:32

noddy100 wrote:Sky man saying that peoples loyalties change over time and this may be an advantage and someone may speak up after feeling uncomfortable with
giving an alibi previously YES!

I think this is a message for the tapas 7,come on tapas 7 ,do the right thing.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 18.05.13 18:34

Newintown wrote:Brunty, it's not "disappearance", it's "abduction, abduction, abduction". Where have you been for the past 6 years - shame on you!! Will we be expecting the McCanns to sue you in Court because you're not towing the party line.

Brunty's interest in the Mccanns case has never wavered ,,,,,,,,,,,

Not even sure whether the slip up of the "M" word wasnt deliberate.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 18.05.13 18:36

tiny wrote:
noddy100 wrote:Sky man saying that peoples loyalties change over time and this may be an advantage and someone may speak up after feeling uncomfortable with
giving an alibi previously YES!

I think this is a message for the tapas 7,come on tapas 7 ,do the right thing.

For the sake of your own children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 18.05.13 18:44

aiyoyo wrote:
Newintown wrote:Brunty, it's not "disappearance", it's "abduction, abduction, abduction". Where have you been for the past 6 years - shame on you!! Will we be expecting the McCanns to sue you in Court because you're not towing the party line.

Not even sure whether the slip up of the "M" word wasnt deliberate.

I did say it "tongue in cheek". I do believe that people are playing games with the McCanns, although I'm not sure whether the McCanns have woken up to it or not.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by kitchen 18.05.13 18:58

Not even sure whether the slip up of the "M" word wasnt deliberate.[/quote]

I don't think it was a mistake either - you might use disappearance or abduction incorrectly but M.......
kitchen
kitchen

Activity : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 18.05.13 19:13

It was SO DEFINITELY NOT a mistake!
Brunt knows far more than he is letting on at the moment.
He is in PDL as he wants to be the first to scoop the massive announcement that will be coming up.

Justice for you dear Madeleine and hopefully very soon. x
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 18.05.13 19:22

bristow wrote:It was SO DEFINITELY NOT a mistake!
He is in PDL as he wants to be the first to scoop the massive announcement that will be coming up.

I did think that earlier today, why would a news presenter fly all the way out to Portugal to say a few words about nothing really when he could have said the same words at home or from his London office. Something must be brewing to have him flown out to PDL on all expenses paid.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 18.05.13 19:55

Newintown wrote:

I did think that earlier today, why would a news presenter fly all the way out to Portugal to say a few words about nothing really when he could have said the same words at home or from his London office. Something must be brewing to have him flown out to PDL on all expenses paid.

Just caught the final few seconds but he was filmed chatting to an ex pat, well I think he was an ex pat. Did anyone catch it roses . Yes he is on the spot, but why is he in PdL and not Rothley?

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 18.05.13 20:04

Well we've heard SY say they've found more to investigate, I think the case is about to be re-opened in Portugal.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.05.13 20:05

Nina wrote:
Newintown wrote:

Just caught the final few seconds but he was filmed chatting to an ex pat, well I think he was an ex pat. Did anyone catch it  19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 12 725573 . Yes he is on the spot, but why is he in PdL and not Rothley?

Maybe he expects Robert, Michaela and Jennie Murat to be arrested?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 18.05.13 20:08

Portia wrote:
Nina wrote:
Newintown wrote:

Just caught the final few seconds but he was filmed chatting to an ex pat, well I think he was an ex pat. Did anyone catch it  19 May  Mail on Sunday: 'MADDIE: UK CLEANERS ARE SUSPECTS' + WHO SOOTHED A WEEPING MADDIE the Express  - Page 12 725573 . Yes he is on the spot, but why is he in PdL and not Rothley?

Maybe he expects Robert, Michaela and Jennie Murat to be arrested?

what

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 18.05.13 21:14

Come on Bruntie...do the tour of the OC area and the bar and apartment. you're there so don't waste time standing in the street. I appreciated the shot behind you of 5a, showing how high that patio area is from the ground. Now we have a shot of the tapas bar showing how far away from 5a it is, thanks for that Sky....... jog our memories Martin, do the walk to 5a uphill and lets see how far it is and how long it takes.
Show us those steps and show us where Jane Tanner was standing when she saw the phantom abductor. And show us where Gerry was /wasn't standing talking to Jeremy W.

Show us how the abductor could not have done it. Go on Martin. Please.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 18.05.13 21:16

I've just seen Brunty's latest on Sky.

2 things jumped out at me:

1. Madeleine "disappeared" - the A word was not mentioned.
2. The parents were arrested as suspects and later "released" - no mention of being "cleared".

The wording in the report seemed very careful and deliberate.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top