The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 5 Mm11

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 5 Mm11

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 5 Regist10

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 5 Empty Re: KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles)

Post by tigger 09.05.13 12:41

All good catholics go to church today - its Ascension Day which is an important day in the calendar of the RC. So hopefully Kate has managed to find a cardie at least to cover her bare shoulders.

Scroll down a little in this link and you'll find photos of Susan Hubbard.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PRIESTS.htm

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 5 Empty Re: KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles)

Post by PeterMac 09.05.13 12:42

plebgate wrote:. . . I would have thought to show a picture of her entering, inside and leaving the premises would be good to show the world and something like that might well jog someone's memory about the night Maddie went missing?
Entering through the jemmied shutters, going through the motions of sedating three children, and then exiting through the front door which was 'hanging open' ? ? ?
It would be worth watching.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16595

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.05.13 14:07

PeterMac wrote:
plebgate wrote:. . . I would have thought to show a picture of her entering, inside and leaving the premises would be good to show the world and something like that might well jog someone's memory about the night Maddie went missing?
Entering through the jemmied shutters, going through the motions of sedating three children, and then exiting through the front door which was 'hanging open' ? ? ?
It would be worth watching.

She really should go back and demontrate to us all that can be done within 1-1/2 min if she expects to be believed.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 09.05.13 15:15

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:There are now some comments but I could only stomach the first half dozen. Sorry Team McCann but you've got to do more to persuade us that Kate really is in Portugal. It certainly doesn't help your case when Susan Hubbard is misidentified as Susan Healy!

Plebgate, I didn't ask why there were no photos of her at 5A - just no photos anywhere

Apologies for misreading post NFWTD.

I agree it is strange why no photos anywhere.

@PeterM KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 5 636506
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 09.05.13 15:31

aiyoyo wrote:She really should go back and demontrate to us all that can be done within 1-1/2 min if she expects to be believed.
This is why they will not go back for a reconstruction.
Everyone who has read the papers knows it is impossible.
With a reconstruction even people who know nothing about it would be able to see that it was impossible.
They couldn't even start to write the screenplay for the intruder.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.13 9:19

http://videos.sapo.pt/6UV9hbN1ADgR6C8zRyiw#share

A news report supposedly of the "current" visit but only with paparazzi-style photos of Kate and Ma Hubbard, apparently unaware of the photographer.

Please, could one of our Portuguese members let us know if there is anything in the commentary which proves that Kate really is there?

Sorry Carter-Ruck, but I'd have to check with a calendar if Kate told me what date it was. You certainly must know that yourselves with some of the less than honest clients you represent now or in the past.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 10.05.13 14:03

With acknowledgements to the Missing Madeleine forum http://videos.sapo.pt/6UV9hbN1ADgR6C8zRyiw#share

She is there, or was. Might be back in the UK now she has been photographed/filmed.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 10.05.13 18:54

Seen that news clip, but still no photo of her in church or in 5A and definitely not surrounded by supporters.

In fact Kate and old Hubbard look lost and lonely and they were getting quite a few odd stares as they exited the coffee shop where Kate was recognised.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 10.05.13 19:21

aiyoyo wrote:Seen that news clip, but still no photo of her in church or in 5A and definitely not surrounded by supporters.

In fact Kate and old Hubbard look lost and lonely and they were getting quite a few odd stares as they exited the coffee shop where Kate was recognised.

I'm sure at this time of the year there would have been numerous tourists around - and locals - to take photos of Kate McCann in her Church "vigil" for Madeleine, and coming out of the Church looking so sad and forelorn over her loss of Madeleine. It's not like Kate McCann to miss a photo opportunity like that seeing we have it never-endingly (is that a word?) rammed down our throats in the UK whether we want it or not.

We still don't know if she was actually in PDL. Who took the photo of her and Mrs Hubbard, how did they know she was in PDL. Was the photo actually taken in PDL or was the Portugese news just told it was taken in PDL. It could have been taken anywhere in Portugal. Anyway, I thought it was suppposed to be a private visit. Hmmm, all seems very strange to me.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 10.05.13 19:37

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 5 Empty Newintown Today at 7:21 pm

aiyoyo wrote:Seen that news clip, but still no photo of her in church or in 5A and definitely not surrounded by supporters.

We still don't know if she was actually in PDL. Who took the photo of her and Mrs Hubbard, how did they know she was in PDL. Was the photo actually taken in PDL or was the Portugese news just told it was taken in PDL. It could have been taken anywhere in Portugal. Anyway, I thought it was suppposed to be a private visit. Hmmm, all seems very strange to me.

KMcC & SH are leaving the Baptista supermarket in PDL in that clip. There is a coffee shop just inside the door next to the car park and the tables are in the entranceway. The locals like to gather there in the mornings and people watch and those ladies certainly recognised who they were. KMcC is again wearing the trainers she wore in the photos of the pair leaving the church. They (the trainers) really are quite strikingly ugly and look completely wrong with the outfits she's wearing, not to mention a strange choice of footwear for a church service, even in Luz where people are fairly casual going to services.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.13 20:39

Maybe she went jogging to 'Godknowswheresheisclosesttomaddie' as of yore?

Also, with the dam about to burst, maybe she's getting spiritual guidance from mother Hubbard (=Anglican, not Roman Catholic) and is preparing to cut loose mr McCann before entering the dockhouse?

God only knows.

But is would be a relief to be able to call it a day and fess up.

IMO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 10.05.13 20:44

Portia wrote:Maybe she went jogging to 'godknowswheresheisclosesttomaddie'?

Nah I think she just made a quick flight booking and went with hand luggage only. And she maybe slobs around in either trainers or her big sports sandals normally, unless she has an important public appearance to attend.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.05.13 8:54

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 5 Got_aw10
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.05.13 9:54

PeterMac wrote:KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 5 Got_aw10

Ha Ha .........Brilliant.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 11.05.13 11:56

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 5 145161
aiyoyo wrote:
PeterMac wrote:KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 5 Got_aw10

Ha Ha .........Brilliant.

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 5 145161 KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 5 145161
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 15.05.13 23:45

Been a way for a week so just catching up.

In my mind this trip must have something to do with the Murat article about bringing them back. It is far to much of a coincidence these things happening just days apart. I am pretty sure that Murat would not have allowed that to be released just days before she was due to arrive.

IF this is the case I can only assume they wanted to talk about something face to face, or via somebody very trusted (old mother Hubbard?). Could it be they still do not trust telephones or the possibility of bugging/eves dropping?
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 5 Empty Kate in Praia da Luz

Post by worriedmum 16.05.13 14:52

Where would they stay? Have they friends there? Or at the Ocean Club? KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 5 234726
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 5 Empty Kate in Praia da Luz

Post by Monty Heck 17.05.13 9:59

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 5 Emptyworriedmum Yesterday at 2:52 pm

Where would they stay? Have they friends there? Or at the Ocean Club? KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 5 234726

It would be interesting to know, and also who funded the H's return flights from Canada. If the chaplaincy is still vacant they may have been able to use their old home, the chaplaincy house where KMcC has stayed with them before. Ocean Club seems unlikely due to past associations on both sides. Unilikely also that the McCs 'still have many friends' in PDL. One or two with a few more acquaintances possibly, but no more since they seem to have been very much contained within their own 'imported' circle of family and friends during their stay, with the Hs being a notable exception.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 17.05.13 12:25

Ayniia wrote:
Portia wrote:Could be; after all she was reportedly jealous of Oucha Nanoucha, or what's the name of the Busty One?

Just my opinion, of course

You mean Najoua Chekaya? I always imagined the Kate not sleeping in her bed the night before the "abduction" was partialy because of her KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 5 110921

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles) - Page 5 ZzzNChekay

If it is the same one she appears to now live near Leicester. Are the PDL and Leicester twinned in some way?
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.05.13 12:31

There is indeed someone with this name living in Bedford (not a million miles from Leicester) according to 192.com. Is that who you're thinking of Pershing36?

Not that I'm a gossip (perish the thought!) but there have been rumours that a certain GM has a new lady friend......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 17.05.13 13:46

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:There is indeed someone with this name living in Bedford (not a million miles from Leicester) according to 192.com. Is that who you're thinking of Pershing36?

Not that I'm a gossip (perish the thought!) but there have been rumours that a certain GM has a new lady friend......

Almost certainly is as apparently she came from that area. She also apparently posted this on Facebook shortly after the events in PDL.

"Missin you guys loads. dun with portugal now, wana cum home n have fun in flitwick! ! neva thought id say that! !"

If you search further there is also a girl of that name who is the Manager of a Gym in near by Milton Keynes. From that message she doesn't strike me as management material.

Does anyone else find it strange that everyone seemed to return to the UK and become unusually successful after this?

I am now wondering if she may have known one of the group before the trip to PDL. Something doesn't feel right about them randomly inviting an aerobics/quiz person to join them at the table. She was an entirely different age group to them and they were not exactly short on numbers. Also is it usual for staff of a relatively posh resort to be drinking with groups of guests? Especially when their job is supposedly fitness orientated, doesn't look good having for instructor sinking the wine.

No something doesn't feel right, I wonder if she was a mate of the nanny who appeared to be everywhere?
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 17.05.13 18:24

As we all know, when the McCann's say 'close' they mean some distance away, around the corner, out of view...

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.05.13 18:45

Pershing36 wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:There is indeed someone with this name living in Bedford (not a million miles from Leicester) according to 192.com. Is that who you're thinking of Pershing36?

Almost certainly is as apparently she came from that area. She also apparently posted this on Facebook shortly after the events in PDL.

"Missin you guys loads. dun with portugal now, wana cum home n have fun in flitwick! ! neva thought id say that! !"

If you search further there is also a girl of that name who is the Manager of a Gym in near by Milton Keynes. From that message she doesn't strike me as management material.

Does anyone else find it strange that everyone seemed to return to the UK and become unusually successful after this?

I am now wondering if she may have known one of the group before the trip to PDL. Something doesn't feel right about them randomly inviting an aerobics/quiz person to join them at the table. She was an entirely different age group to them and they were not exactly short on numbers. Also is it usual for staff of a relatively posh resort to be drinking with groups of guests? Especially when their job is supposedly fitness orientated, doesn't look good having for instructor sinking the wine.

No something doesn't feel right, I wonder if she was a mate of the nanny who appeared to be everywhere?

Same question I asked recently: when there was mention of a blond man seen near Apt 5a and someone on this forum thought it could have been the tenniscoach Dan: I asked whether it's considered normal for tenniscoaches to visit holidaymakers' appartments.

Maybe staff swung with the rest and appt 5a was the place to be?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 17.05.13 19:09

On a business trip in Brazil I stayed in a hotel where the day staff would hang around unofficially in the evening and dine with you if requested.

I remember reading some time back on whats the attraction of this resort, lol.

Of course there is no evidence of anything untoward happening, like people popping back to various rooms alone during the evening.

It might look terrible if people were wandering off alone during the evening whilst all these off duty workers were visiting rooms and dining with the guests.

Dan Stuk was also English, translated by Murat. I wonder how many guests he visited and whether he hung around guests rooms? Considering how much info you get on the others there seems to be very little about him. He would have been around 29. I wonder when he joined MW and if he is still there.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 17.05.13 19:21

from what I have read and from photos, the OC looks to be an over- priced rather tatty- looking place, at least judging by the apartment photos. in need of a good makeover.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top