The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles)

Post by sammyc on 07.05.13 21:39

So Kate can freely and easily go to PdL alone, (not for the first time), to feel closer to Madeleine at the poignant anniversaries of disappearance and birthday, yet can't persuade, beg , plead with her husband and Tapas pals to go to do a reconstruction to actually assist the PJ with the search for her daughter. Baffling.

sammyc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S PORTUGAL RETURN (Merged thread Daily Star and Mirror articles)

Post by Lance De Boils on 07.05.13 22:24

Hmmm....
...something's up.

Real emotion from the duo (of a kind not seen before - the closest being "arguido day"), Murat's front page, then an apparently sudden trip to the Algarve?

It would seem (to me at least) that the McCanns have received some bad news and Kate has had to dash off to... [whatever it is she's really doing.]

I feel something's afoot.

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout on 08.05.13 0:12

I guess it will

1, have something to do with the Amaral case . [ seeing lawyers etc ]
2 . A play for the media [ Kate's turn this time ]
3 . but equally IMO An opportunity for Kate to visit Portugal ,as after all the TV , hype etc ,she has more than likely based on the evidence, a dead daughter that is resting in that country . People generally visit graves of dead relatives on Birthdays , this appears to be no different .
I doubt though she will slip off somewhere for a few hours un attended though but the church is an interesting one .

stillsloppingout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 08.05.13 0:21

@Oh come on wrote:Perhhaps she's visiting a grave.

I was hoping someone would say this, didn't wanted to be me saying but was the first thing that came to my mind

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 08.05.13 6:01

@Portia wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@Portia wrote:In such a high profile murder abduction case situation, one would assume a suspect arguida grieving mother to be followed by one or more photograpghers, journalists, plain clothes policemen if only to see where exactly the lady would go in order to feel closest to the victim.

That aside, once incarcerated one's travelling days are over.

Do you think it will come to that? Incarceration I mean.

Why not?

It can happen to most of us.

It almost happened to Tony Bennett.

So why not to doctor Kate Healy Mc Cann?

Sure, it can happen even to fragrant kate and saint gerry but what are the chances of that?
I hope their disgrace will be total (as Stuart Hall's lawyer said of Hall) when their time comes, but at this rate the Review is going, one has to have eternal optimism to believe they'll face incarceration.

Just look how brazen fragrant kate is: on one hand she said her visit to Portugal is private to feel 'close to Maddie' while on the other hand she's telling the whole world about it. It's like: I tell you a secret but don't go telling anyone.
If only they use this same tactic and tell the papers what happened to Madeleine and where they hid her body......

And this 'concept' of going back to crime scene to feel close to her daughter is f..**** ridiculous.
You would have thought spending time in Maddie's unchanged bedroom at Rothley as kate told us she did is the place she would feel close or closer to Madeleine as surely there is a few years of happy memory to draw from that scene than at a general area of the crime scene. If she'd said she's going there to search then that would make sense, but to go there and feel close to her....is one of those wtf moments.

Ben Needham 's mum used to return to crime scene to try and search for him, asking around, and pestering Police to reopen the case.
I dont recall her saying she went there to feel close to Ben.

A person's recollection or memory of a lost one is an intangible thing, an abstract visualisation of the loved one, and no physical venue can make you feel emotional closeness or increase your emotional closeness.

That woman is mad as barking frog. I said before and will say it again - she needs to be tied down to a bed with someone watching over her when given her medication.

Hello, Kevin! your client is running amok without taking her medicines......you should be watching her more closely just in case....

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 08.05.13 8:49

from Portugal's Morning Post :

Six years after the disappearance of their daughter Kate McCann is in Praia da Luz
Mother of Madeleine McCann has visited the apartment where the girl disappeared.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 08.05.13 9:08

Fascinating.

Just as an irrelevant aside, and a propos of nothing much, some criminals return to the scene of the crime.
And a propos of nothing much else, people return to the site of a death to pay homage, and "keep vigil".

No idea why this thought occurred to me just now.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.05.13 9:15

@russiandoll wrote:from Portugal's Morning Post :

Six years after the disappearance of their daughter Kate McCann is in Praia da Luz
Mother of Madeleine McCann has visited the apartment where the girl disappeared.

Good morning!

Do you happen to have the full article? Any pictures?

It's early in the day, but..

Did she enter the apartment?

And if so: was that perhaps to get her version of the truth right, next time around?

Or to intimidate Murat & Mother, at shouting distance from the apartment?

Crass, very very crass and insensitive towards them, don't you agree?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.05.13 9:17

Are there any photos which can be corroborated as being taken in Portugal in the last day or two? I'm still very doubtful that Kate is even there.

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 08.05.13 9:19

I recall Kate's words of some time ago about her tie to Portugal.....the last place where she held Madeleine. An ambiguous statement and the interpretation I have given to those words is based on the dream sequence in her book, which was I believe a description of a real event, full of anguish and loss. I do not believe the above words are a reference, to be taken at face value, to giving her child a cuddle.

One of these days Kate just might decide it is time to confide in someone about what really happened.
For that though she would imo need to be living apart from her husband.

re- the article, I will post it in full after attempting to improve on google translate!

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck on 08.05.13 9:33

candyfloss Yesterday at 7:45 pm

Monty Heck wrote:So KM still has a lot of friends in PDL, including Portuguese. Certainly not the Hubbards who are now departed. Can't beat a private visit for quiet reflection announced in as many newspapers as will print it. Paying a visit there next month so extremely relieved she and any associated hacks will be long gone by them.

Rev Hubbard has flown over for the anniversay Monty, he will be there - see here.........

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t6873-anniversary-coming-up-rev-hubbard-now-roped-in

Thanks Candyfloss. So unlikely this visit was spur of the moment, probably all arranged some time back. It's not clear but it looks as though KMcC might not be there for the actual anniversary. What's so important about this anniversary for KMcC to visit as it's by no means a regular thing plus a return appearance by HH? Surely the new chaplain (or whoever is standing in at the moment if the vacancy hasn't been filled) could have competently led the service. HH seems determined to perpetuate his association and that of his former church with this case.

Monty Heck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 08.05.13 9:36

translated from the Morning Post, Portuguese newspaper : 8th May 2013.

Kate McCann is in Portugal.

The mother of Madeleine McCann visits the apartment where her daughter disappeared.

On Tuesday morning Maddie's mother visited the resort of Praia da Luz, Lagos, where the girl disappeared on May 3 2007, aged only four. Kate McCann arrived in the Algarve yesterday and it is believed that she will be returning to England tomorrow.
It seems from reports that Kate is staying at the home of a foreign girlfriend.

"Kate made ​​this trip alone, to be able to reflect quietly in the place where she feels closest to the child," a friend revealed to British newspaper "The Mirror".

According to the source, on the 3rd of May Kate McCann broke down in tears after prayers which had been said in her hometown in England to mark the day of the disappearance.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 08.05.13 9:56

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/kate-mccann-esta-na-praia-da-luz
Six years after the disappearance of their daughter
Kate McCann is in Praia da Luz

Maddie's mother has visited on the morning of Tuesday the resort in Praia da Luz, Lagos, where the girl disappeared, on May 3, 2007, when she was only four years old.
Kate McCann arrived in the Algarve yesterday and, it seems, must return to England tomorrow.
According to CM, Kate will be housed in the home of a foreign girlfriend.
"Kate made ​​this trip alone to be able to reflect calmly on the spot where she feels closest to the child," a friend revealed to British newspaper "The Mirror".
According to the source, on the 3rd of May, Kate McCann broke down in tears after a prayer held in her home in England, to mark the day of the disappearance.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/kate-reza-sozinha-por-maddie-na-praia-da-luz
Lagos: mother of the missing child is in the Algarve without her husband
Kate prays alone for Maddie in Praia da Luz
Mother of girl missing six years ago was in the Algarve. CM tells you all the details.

Spooky that Correio de Manhã has the same initials as . . . ! !
Who is that girlfriend ? Is it Old Mother Hubbard ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.05.13 10:18

Certainly looks like Old Mother Hubbard.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/K/k7.jpg

The other photo (with the green scarf) is an old one - from the Leveson enquiry maybe.

Not that I really want to see more of Kate than necessary but, in view of her less than truthful history, she needs to give an interview on Portuguese TV to prove she's actually there.

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 08.05.13 10:22

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Certainly looks like Old Mother Hubbard.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/K/k7.jpg

The other photo (with the green scarf) is an old one - from the Leveson enquiry maybe.

Not that I really want to see more of Kate than necessary but, in view of her less than truthful history, she needs to give an interview on Portuguese TV to prove she's actually there.

im with you on that, cant believe the only pic is of hubbard and kate, could this be an old pic too?

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 08.05.13 11:31

Do you think KM has just read Kerry Needham's new book on the disappearance of Ben and thought she better take a few tips?
Kerry often goes back to Kos to search for Ben.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ben-Kerry-Needham/dp/0091950872

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 08.05.13 12:11

@russiandoll wrote:I recall Kate's words of some time ago about her tie to Portugal.....the last place where she held Madeleine. An ambiguous statement and the interpretation I have given to those words is based on the dream sequence in her book, which was I believe a description of a real event, full of anguish and loss. I do not believe the above words are a reference, to be taken at face value, to giving her child a cuddle.

One of these days Kate just might decide it is time to confide in someone about what really happened.
For that though she would imo need to be living apart from her husband.

Not in a million year, that wont happen IMO. She might confide on her death bed as nothing to lose then, not before.
That said, I doubt even on death bed she will, because it would mean ruining the family good name for her children.

re- the article, I will post it in full after attempting to improve on google translate!

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 08.05.13 12:37

"Kate made ​​this trip alone, to be able to reflect quietly in the place where she feels closest to the child," a friend revealed to British newspaper "The Mirror".

We are now told the source for the story.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.05.13 12:41

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-given-fresh-1874992
By Ben Rossington
8 May 2013 20:00

20:00 hrs (8 o'clock TONIGHT!) NOW THERE'S A REPORTER WITH FORESIGHT!!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 08.05.13 13:42

@jeanmonroe wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-given-fresh-1874992
By Ben Rossington

Would they be able to tell us who wins the next horse race?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.05.13 14:00

Nothing to do with 'sad' trips!
ALL to do with Shy Keenan (campaign against bullying with Sara Payne, who was given government job which KM had coveted)
All to do with Kerry Needham getting publicity and on This Morning.
And we all know Kerrys disgust about the McCanns getting EVERYTHING they want/demand while she dosen't!
All to with Mrs Murats book in near future.
And we all know Mrs Murats view on the McCanns and their 'friends' trying to frame her son.
THREE good stories THIS week, but WHO's GOT HERSELF ON THE FRONT PAGES to detract from them?
KM is absolutely JEALOUS about these people getting publicity above HER!
She cannot stand ANYONE who might attract attention which dosen't include her.
A little child could die of starvation in Somalia and KM would be saying she feels the family's 'pain and grief'
As long as it was FRONT page coverage!
If she can get herself in the headlines then papers won't prominently print Murat, Keenan and Kerry Needham stuff, and strangely enough, or not, that is exactly what has happened.
That's the plan anyway.
All IMHO, obviously!
I, for one, really, really hope Kerry Needham 'goes to town' about her treatment compared to the saintly McCanns!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.05.13 14:02

@tigger wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-given-fresh-1874992
By Ben Rossington

YES, if Kate McCann was the jockey!

The FIX would be in! lol.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.05.13 14:23

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindben
My book Ben will be available to buy from, WH Smith, Waterstones, Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys, Amazon and E books. from 9th May, I will be book signing at 12pm in WH Smith on 11th May in Meadowhall. Please share and thank you again for all your support. xxxx
From Kerry.

Spot the difference?
Kate McCann will NOT be signing any books because she's afraid people might shout at her and ask her awkward questions in public. CM.

I fully expect KM to return from her 'sad trip' to coincide with Kerry's publicity at the studio, with the resultant 'medja' attention deflected from Kerry to HER!
ME, ME, ME not HER!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by carotino on 08.05.13 14:57

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@tigger wrote:
By Ben Rossington

YES, if Kate McCann was the jockey!

The FIX would be in! lol.

carotino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.05.13 15:12

Wonder if KM has taken a suitcase full of Maddie 'fund' money, on her 'sad trip' to PDL, for Mrs M?
Perhaps she's had another 'dream' to beg/plead to personally ask the Portuguese to re-open the case.
Perhaps she feels closer to Madeleine in PDL because wee Madeleine is still there....... somewhere.
Perhaps she's in PDL to arrange an annual 'Kate and Madeleine Marathon' and the course will take in the lawless villages within a 10k radius around PDL.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum