The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 6 Mm11

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 6 Mm11

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 6 Regist10

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 6 Empty Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by ShuBob 02.05.13 22:36

I'm with you Loopzdaloop mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 6 725573
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 6 Empty Re: mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow.

Post by Liz Eagles 02.05.13 22:37

ShuBob wrote:I'm with you Loopzdaloop mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 6 725573

I'll second that.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13368

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 03.05.13 0:37

I think the biggest fear for TM is lack of publicity and not being able to remain in the limelight. They crave attention, attention which they are losing rapidly.

Most of the newspaper articles and air time on TV are given purely because of them claiming they are victims by demonizing anyone who doubts them. When you think about it they rely on doubters for a good proportion of the publicity. Think how much attention was given to the death threats in comparison to the Marathon run. I am wondering if the DR run would even have made the news without the death threat headline a few days before.

In the long term things are not looking good for them and the publicity they crave. Regardless of how the Portuguese trial and the SY whitewash go it will only grab them one or two headlines and maybe the odd TV interview.

What dramatics will they pull out of the hat next? Their doesn't at the moment seem to be much or many left to complain about.

In regards to the fund, even if you sincerely believe their version of events even the hardiest supporter will see that if (assuming it achieves nothing) SY could not solve it paying private detectives is pointless.

Whatever happens I believe the public will lay it to rest.

Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.05.13 2:55

Châtelaine wrote:
tigger wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:Oh, please help me out here... who the heck is Kevin? I keep coming across his name in various threads, but I've obviously missed something!
mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 6 1307929409

see PM mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 6 302873
and find out that "Kevin" is dwelling in the attics of CR, searching the 'net for inappropriate comments on the "situation Madeleine finds herself in" ... mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 6 110921
Sorry. I really should have used a mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 6 173510

Are you sure she resides in the attics?
Rumour has it she's their slave who is thrown into their dungeon with a desktop as window so that she could look at it 24/7 and ordered to do her best to entrap a particular gentleman, then only she'll be given food and water.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.05.13 7:16

Pershing36 wrote:I think the biggest fear for TM is lack of publicity and not being able to remain in the limelight. They crave attention, attention which they are losing rapidly.

Most of the newspaper articles and air time on TV are given purely because of them claiming they are victims by demonizing anyone who doubts them. When you think about it they rely on doubters for a good proportion of the publicity. Think how much attention was given to the death threats in comparison to the Marathon run. I am wondering if the DR run would even have made the news without the death threat headline a few days before.

In the long term things are not looking good for them and the publicity they crave. Regardless of how the Portuguese trial and the SY whitewash go it will only grab them one or two headlines and maybe the odd TV interview.

What dramatics will they pull out of the hat next? Their doesn't at the moment seem to be much or many left to complain about.

In regards to the fund, even if you sincerely believe their version of events even the hardiest supporter will see that if (assuming it achieves nothing) SY could not solve it paying private detectives is pointless.

Whatever happens I believe the public will lay it to rest.

Madeleine McCann: Picture timeline of disappearance as parents mark six years since she vanished

3 May 2013 00:00

Madeleine was nearly four when she disappeared from Praia da Luz in Portugal's Algarve on May 3, 2007

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-picture-timeline-disappearance-1866232

Well said Perishing36, with everything thats been going on in the news I'll bet they are not too happy with the MSM not giving them all the publicity they think they deserve and fawning over them, enough is enough. I wonder if MSM will cover the service for Maddie?

In the artical KM said "We have got to keep going untill we find Madeleine and those responsible." May I suggest Kate & Gerry you both look in the mirror for who's responsible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.05.13 8:25

Madeleine McCann's parents have refused to give up hope that they might find their daughter as they prepare to mark the sixth anniversary of her disappearance.

But Kate and Gerry McCann said they have found a "new normality" over the past few years as they come to terms with the absence of their oldest child.

Madeleine was nearly four when she disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in Portugal's Algarve on May 3, 2007 as her parents dined at a tapas restaurant with friends nearby. Friday will mark the six-year anniversary of her disappearance.

Mr and Mrs McCann, from Rothley, Leicestershire, said they continue to search for their daughter and remain as hopeful as ever - if not more so. Though another year has passed since Madeleine went missing, they are confident they might be in a better position as the Metropolitan Police continue to review the case.

"In many ways things haven't changed and you could argue that, with the Met review two years in, we are actually in a better place because so much more information has been collated and lots of pieces of the jigsaw have been filled," Mr McCann, 44, told the Press Association. "It's just about keeping looking, find out what's happened to Madeleine and hopefully finding those responsible."

He said he was confident in work being carried out by the Met, adding: "This is what we campaigned for and Kate will tell you that the Met are absolutely determined to see the job through. They feel like they are getting their teeth into the job."

Mrs McCann, 45, added: "When people come in they are always really enthusiastic to help and as time goes by, if you don't yield results people's motivation can wane. I think the opposite has happened with the Met. They seem to be more determined than ever."

Gerry implied kate especially was given inside info about the review, and will tell us all about it. And, did kate expand on that - updating people on the progress? NOPE! Just generalisation that "MET seem to be more determined than ever" . It's one of those wtf moments. I often wonder why their paid pink creature never tell them to stfu instead of putting their foot in it. Their spun is so transparent.

The couple, who will mark the anniversary with a service in their village, said although they struggle with various occasions, including Madeleine's birthday, they are coping with her absence.

"Probably the last couple of years it's been a new normality," said Mr McCann. "We have adapted to our situation. There isn't so much intrusion and we're not in the public eye very much so those pressures have disappeared. The thing for Kate and I was always about having a proper search and turning over every stone and we feel like that is being done."

But he said that did not mean they did not still have hope: "Of course we miss Madeleine terribly but we still hope that we will find her. [b]We are still in the same situation and for us we have got to keep going until we find Madeleine and those responsible."[b]
Gerry's last comment is bit bizzare considering they suspended their search.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 03.05.13 8:36

loopzdaloop wrote:
tigger wrote:
Pershing36 wrote:I think we will have to accept that they are confident the SY farce is going exactly how they wont it to.

I have no doubt a few names we have not heard before maybe banded around at the end but nothing that is going to change anything. None of MW holiday mob will ever be interviewed and the case will remain as an abductor unknown.

My feeling is the review will be closed at the end of the summer or late autumn. Then they can have a massive amount of press coverage and re-ignite their search for Maddy. A few extra suspects will be thrown in to look like something was achieved.

Ultimately I believe SY will pick holes in the original investigation and blame that for them not achieving the breakthrough many expected.

My biggest worry is like most investigations there are mistakes, looking back on something there is something you can always do better. I have this horrible feeling they will use the SY review to exploit the trial in Portugal if they get it in time.

It almost feels to me like a conspiracy when the ultimate goal of the SY review may be for libel.

The ultimate goal of SY - or rather the real remit imo - is to put a lid on it whilst having the McCanns smell of roses.

I've never thought they would end up in prison or ever be taken to court. My feeling is (and that of some others such as Textusa) that a useful dead paedo will be decided on as the likely 'abductor'. Hewlett has been groomed for this role and his son has been most helpful in propping this ridiculous idea up.
It's been quiet on the Hewlett front lately but there was also a trace of DNA on one of the bedspreads that (the FSS having been discredited) can just be anyone's - preferably that of a dead paedo.

I disagree with all this sort of comment RE: Scotland Yard.
The fact is that there has been no leaking of information (if there was the McCanns would have spun it).
It is also a fact that Scotland Yard are currently on a high following the result on the Stephen Lawrence Case.
We also know with the Mccann case that the British Police helped the portugese to develop their evidence against the Mccann's.
Police are trained similarly the world over. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see inconsistencies in lots of areas within this case.
The Mccann's may have been close to the new money, elite 'professionals' of new labour, yet to the tories the Mccann's are just plebs like everyone else. They hold them in disregard, ones a Glaswegian the other a Liverpudlian. They never went to Eton, Oxbridge et al. or hung around in the circles that the tories did.

Also, since the Jimmy Saville escapade the police are now no longer scared to arrest people that are high profile.
Who on earth would have thought that they would have been brave enough to arrest Max Clifford? (even though he's common)
They also arrested one of our national icons (even though he's ozzie) Rolf Harris (the Commoners favorite as well as the queen!)
They now no longer need to be worried about arresting a pair of commoners who have tried to stifle the press as they have since burnt all their bridges.The way Gerry had been speaking about and to David Cameron are the Leveson was quite surprising!

One last thing RE: keeping an open mind. The truth was outed RE: Hillsborough recently too!!

Loopazaloop! I will buy you a bottle of the best champagne if your predictions come true! I'm encouraged to by your optimism. roses

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 6 Empty Ah say boy ah say yous right on...

Post by The Rooster 03.05.13 8:40

Very well written post Loopzdaloop. Rational, well thought out and I believe a correct view. I very much like the posts made by the great majority of members on this forum, although I think many attribute an almost untouchable status to the McCanns. They are not untouchable by any means they merely have limited funds to fire fight threats using a very accomplished firm of legal agents. No point in questioning the integrity of the law firm, they will be totally compliant within their profession. The McCanns hide behind a veil of convoluted libel law and parry accordingly.

When the money is no more they will no longer be able to fight their little fires. The Metropolitan Police are not stupid, don't let us fool ourselves. The prize for cracking the filthy McCanns deceit and abuse will be their ultimate epitaph. Go on the Met, I hope you start scoring goals soon.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.05.13 8:50

Could I be mistaken in thinking that suing and trying to ruin a [Portuguese] detective may not sit well with colleagues on the Met ... ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 03.05.13 9:09

Châtelaine wrote:Could I be mistaken in thinking that suing and trying to ruin a [Portuguese] detective may not sit well with colleagues on the Met ... ?
Touché !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16581

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.05.13 9:16

I also like the wording of this one:

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "Detectives from the Metropolitan
Police Service continue their investigative review into the
disappearance
of Madeleine McCann, liaising closely with the Portuguese
authorities."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 03.05.13 9:44

So why did The Home Office effectively stall the Portuguese investigation at its most critical time, by an outright refusal to comply with basic background information on the McCanns; and why did the Birmingham FSS do a dramatic U-turn after claiming there was a DNA match to Madeleine, and then suddenly state that 'there wasn't,' and then claim they didn't have one hair with its root attached.... oh and 'oops' ALL the samples were destroyed during testing! Does anyone remember the endless delays by the Home Office to the written requests for important information on the McCanns, including basic medical information on Maddie and Kate, etc... those delays went on for months, only to end in a flat out refusal.
Now we see The Home Office are funding the Review, and no doubt setting the parameters. mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 6 173510
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.05.13 10:58

There are other people in charge of HO now, Pennylane.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 03.05.13 11:14

Châtelaine wrote:There are other people in charge of HO now, Pennylane.

Hi Châtelaine, I really hope that makes a massive difference.... but I'm not holding my breath! mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 6 172348
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 03.05.13 11:47

pennylane wrote:So why did The Home Office effectively stall the Portuguese investigation at its most critical time, by an outright refusal to comply with basic background information on the McCanns; and why did the Birmingham FSS do a dramatic U-turn after claiming there was a DNA match to Madeleine, and then suddenly state that 'there wasn't,' and then claim they didn't have one hair with its root attached.... oh and 'oops' ALL the samples were destroyed during testing! Does anyone remember the endless delays by the Home Office to the written requests for important information on the McCanns, including basic medical information on Maddie and Kate, etc... those delays went on for months, only to end in a flat out refusal.
Now we see The Home Office are funding the Review, and no doubt setting the parameters. mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 6 173510

As well as police forces in the UK probably contacting witnesses. The investigation handbook handed over, Gasper statements which could have been crucial not coming to light.

Then we could get into CATS file that appears to be emptied or never contained anything. Why didn't the UK police support the findings of the dogs which they rely on heavily in other investigations and convictions. Turning a blind eye to meetings of witnesses, especially the one with RM.

I strongly believe if this was anything other than a paper shuffling exercise witnesses would be being interviewed, if nothing else but to check translations and accuracy of statements. But nothing, I know somebody said it earlier I can't remember who but I am starting to agree with them. The review could well not have anyone working on it, it could have ended ages ago but it is just being kept officially open to make it look like they are actually trying to solve it.

Who knows but there seems to be very little action going on other than behind the walls of SY.

Another thing that has always got me. Why did the Portuguese back down and bend over so easily when Brown and Co started throwing their weight around?

Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 03.05.13 13:34

quote " strongly believe if this was anything other than a paper shuffling
exercise witnesses would be being interviewed, if nothing else but to
check translations and accuracy of statements. But nothing,"

How do any of us know who has or has not been interviewed?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 03.05.13 13:43

Pershing36 wrote:

Another thing that has always got me. Why did the Portuguese back down and bend over so easily when Brown and Co started throwing their weight around?
unquote

Because Brown had a hold over Socrates who'd made himself some money out of a government deal. The UK government could lean on the Portuguese government, usual way of doing things. I think it had to do with a defence material deal.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 03.05.13 13:50

Pershing36 wrote:
pennylane wrote:So why did The Home Office effectively stall the Portuguese investigation at its most critical time, by an outright refusal to comply with basic background information on the McCanns; and why did the Birmingham FSS do a dramatic U-turn after claiming there was a DNA match to Madeleine, and then suddenly state that 'there wasn't,' and then claim they didn't have one hair with its root attached.... oh and 'oops' ALL the samples were destroyed during testing! Does anyone remember the endless delays by the Home Office to the written requests for important information on the McCanns, including basic medical information on Maddie and Kate, etc... those delays went on for months, only to end in a flat out refusal.

As well as police forces in the UK probably contacting witnesses. The investigation handbook handed over, Gasper statements which could have been crucial not coming to light.

Then we could get into CATS file that appears to be emptied or never contained anything. Why didn't the UK police support the findings of the dogs which they rely on heavily in other investigations and convictions. Turning a blind eye to meetings of witnesses, especially the one with RM.

I strongly believe if this was anything other than a paper shuffling exercise witnesses would be being interviewed, if nothing else but to check translations and accuracy of statements. But nothing, I know somebody said it earlier I can't remember who but I am starting to agree with them. The review could well not have anyone working on it, it could have ended ages ago but it is just being kept officially open to make it look like they are actually trying to solve it.

Who knows but there seems to be very little action going on other than behind the walls of SY.

Hi Pershing, I absolutely agree with you...

In spite of best efforts, the Home Office has been unable to neutralise the enormous can of worms left by the McCanns and their cohorts. I fear Operation Grange will enforce the 'stranger abduction' scenario, giving the McCanns' absurd version of events a desperately needed thumbs up, whilst blatantly ignoring the police files and a host of officials, the blood and cadaver dog alerts, social worker Yvonne Martin, the British Diplomat that warned of the McCanns dodgy behaviour, and of course as you say - the Gaspar statements... the list goes on and on. The McCanns can give interviews galore, write book after book, hobnob with the rich and famous, and 'jog on' with their marathons, even visit the new Pope... but they've made too many gaffs, and no matter how much whitewash is applied, the dirt will keep rising to the top! mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 6 3711883763
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.05.13 16:48

I dont understand why Op Grange is taking so long. Logically speaking they should start with the unreleased data that forms the crucial pertinent bits and take it from there. The Portuguese counterpart should be able to advise them on which bits to prioritise on for further study. 30 officers working an 8 hour/day for two years is hell of a lot of time.

That said, the length of time may indicate thoroughness and their determination to bring Madeleine's perp/s to book.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 03.05.13 17:25

russiandoll wrote:quote " strongly believe if this was anything other than a paper shuffling
exercise witnesses would be being interviewed, if nothing else but to
check translations and accuracy of statements. But nothing,"

How do any of us know who has or has not been interviewed?

I am pretty sure if the McCann's or any of the Tapas mob had been pulled in front of the plod they would be screaming blue murder.

You can only imagine the newspaper headlines.

Does anyone on here think that the Parents, Tapas mob or Murat have been pulled in? Could it be done without it going to the press?

If they have wouldn't that be beneficial to Amaral.

I would personally love to believe operation Grange will get to the bottom of this but in my heart of hearts have just lost hope. I think this thing got so big with politicians, senior police workers, home office officials and of course the celebrities just too many people would be involved. To many people could take a fall which is why I think that TM are allowed to walk all over everyone.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.05.13 17:45

Pershing36 wrote:[...]

I am pretty sure if the McCann's or any of the Tapas mob had been pulled in front of the plod they would be screaming blue murder.
[...]
Hm ... No, I don't think so ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.05.13 18:31

If Met were onto them, they would not want to alert them to it.

Why rattle the snakes in the grass unnecessary where there's no need for that?
If you hope to catch the snakes, make sure you net them by surprise.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.05.13 18:33

I know a lot about catching snakes. The other day a nearly 2 meter long one ... Ah, French countryside mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 6 3920004554
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 03.05.13 20:39

Châtelaine wrote:I know a lot about catching snakes. The other day a nearly 2 meter long one ... Ah, French countryside mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 6 3920004554

We had one under the car bonnet and worse still one curled up under the record player of the music stack. Only harmless one in the house but the one under the bonnet was a big one. Ah Spanish countryside titter

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.05.13 20:45

Nina wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I know a lot about catching snakes. The other day a nearly 2 meter long one ... Ah, French countryside mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 6 3920004554

We had one under the car bonnet and worse still one curled up under the record player of the music stack. Only harmless one in the house but the one under the bonnet was a big one. Ah Spanish countryside mccannfest on daybreak tomorrow. - Page 6 82678

I had a resident snake outside my front door. She lived one side of the path and the mouse-hole was the other. To leave the house I used to stamp my feet hard (visitors thought I was a nutter) to alert the snake. I got used to her. I didn't like it when she basked in the sun on the front path - I took a different door to exit the house when that happened. Ah the Greek countryside.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13368

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top