The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m - Page 2 Mm11

Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m - Page 2 Mm11

Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m - Page 2 Regist10

Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m - Page 2 Empty Re: Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m

Post by Guest 28.04.13 23:11

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
admin wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:Their are other cases that deserve time and attention too, time for the McCanns to be airbrushed out of the picture.

I don't want them airbrushed out of the picture....I want them in jail.

Why should they get away with all the crimes they've committed?

I don't mean no justice, just them to give up on the attention seeking and daytime tv interviews. Just fed up with the BS stories really.

I agree with all that. I just don't want DCI Redwood to conclude this very expensive review with a "Maddie is alive or sadly dead" bullshit. I want results. I want people in jail for the death of a 3 year old child.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m - Page 2 Empty Re: Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m

Post by Nina 28.04.13 23:26

admin wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:
admin wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:Their are other cases that deserve time and attention too, time for the McCanns to be airbrushed out of the picture.

I don't mean no justice, just them to give up on the attention seeking and daytime tv interviews. Just fed up with the BS stories really.

I agree with all that. I just don't want DCI Redwood to conclude this very expensive review with a "Maddie is alive or sadly dead" bullshit. I want results. I want people in jail for the death of a 3 year old child.

Me too Admin, and not a Patsy.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 28.04.13 23:49

admin wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:
admin wrote:

Redwood was in charge of the Jill Dando case....This should tell you all you need to know

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.04.13 23:56

jd wrote:
admin wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:
admin wrote:

Redwood was in charge of the Jill Dando case....This should tell you all you need to know

I hear you.

I just think that a whitewash would have been over and done with by now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 29.04.13 0:00

Smokeandmirrors wrote:McTravesty.

When one considers how many people are refused life-saving medication, due to funding and postcode lottery, which costs a tiny fraction of the total McSpend, one has to start wondering why Madeleine is deemed as being so much more "valuable" than any other British citizen.

If the Government can spend MILLIONS on one who has likely passed away, but refuse a few thousand for the SAVING of another persons life, it really raises some serious questions about the perceived value of different individuals.

We must ask ourselves why one three year old girl is worth more to the Government, than the many other individuals whose lives could be saved by a similar amount of money.

If this question were to be answered honestly, I think we'd be pretty close to solving this.
Whoever decided to spend millions on this review didn't do so because they believe Madeleine is more valuable than anyone else. Imo, everything that has been said and done, including this review, has been for the parents benefit not the missing child. For some reason it is the parents that are important. Madeleine hasn't been treated well at all and she's become nothing more than collateral damage in this story. All those supporting the parents (media, politicians, investigators etc) are still bowing to the parents and still prepared to turn a blind eye to their ever-changing statements, their lack of cooperation and even the numerous cadaver dog alerts to a dead body. These people don't want to know what happened to Madeleine. The parents are the priority to them and whatever befell the three-year-old child is secondary. That's what's really astounding about this case. The average couple, in the same circumstances, would never have been given such unquestioning support.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 29.04.13 0:18

admin wrote:
jd wrote:
admin wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:
admin wrote:

I hear you.

The wider agenda.......

Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m - Page 2 MasonicCompass

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 29.04.13 0:50

There are ex cops now in their 80s who are having to answer questions relating to their conduct in cases like Hillsborough and the Savile sex abuse scandal. Will coppers today collectively and willingly get involved in cover-ups knowing of the potential for things to come to the fore when they should be enjoying their retirement? Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m - Page 2 172348
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 29.04.13 0:53

tasprin wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:McTravesty.

When one considers how many people are refused life-saving medication, due to funding and postcode lottery, which costs a tiny fraction of the total McSpend, one has to start wondering why Madeleine is deemed as being so much more "valuable" than any other British citizen.

If the Government can spend MILLIONS on one who has likely passed away, but refuse a few thousand for the SAVING of another persons life, it really raises some serious questions about the perceived value of different individuals.

We must ask ourselves why one three year old girl is worth more to the Government, than the many other individuals whose lives could be saved by a similar amount of money.

If this question were to be answered honestly, I think we'd be pretty close to solving this.
Whoever decided to spend millions on this review didn't do so because they believe Madeleine is more valuable than anyone else. Imo, everything that has been said and done, including this review, has been for the parents benefit not the missing child. For some reason it is the parents that are important. Madeleine hasn't been treated well at all and she's become nothing more than collateral damage in this story. All those supporting the parents (media, politicians, investigators etc) are still bowing to the parents and still prepared to turn a blind eye to their ever-changing statements, their lack of cooperation and even the numerous cadaver dog alerts to a dead body. These people don't want to know what happened to Madeleine. The parents are the priority to them and whatever befell the three-year-old child is secondary. That's what's really astounding about this case. The average couple, in the same circumstances, would never have been given such unquestioning support.

Tasprin, as sad as it is I agree with you.

Poor Maddie. Let down by virtually everyone who should have been protecting her.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 29.04.13 0:54

The search for April Jones has been called off. The trial of Mark Bridger begins today. This will attract huge press attention. I wonder if this is why the timing is chosen re SY's review spending to be reported on.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 29.04.13 5:13

admin wrote:
jd wrote:
admin wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:
admin wrote:

I hear you.

You would think a whitewash shouldn't have to last so long.

Dando is not apple to apple comparison.
She was probably viewed as a liability/threat to certain high powered execs and politicians because of her profession and the position she was in.
Whereas Maddie is just a child, not a threat to the government, and her parents are non-entities made infamous only because of their missing daughter. For a need to cover up at all cost, it has to be something hughly damaging to the Government, either that or there is no conspiracy.

The Mccanns should be jalled regardless, even if only for crime of neglect , a neglect that caused Maddie to come to harm. Even that itself is a serious crime punishable by imprisonment.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 29.04.13 10:39

[quote="ShuBob

Tasprin, as sad as it is I agree with you.

Poor Maddie. Let down by virtually everyone who should have been protecting her.[/quote]

It is sad Shubob, but there's always been a kind of sinister brain-washing thingy going on in this case which is of no benefit to the child, only the parents. Had Madeleine and her siblings been left in the care of a group of baby-sitting friends, nannies or child-minders who took it upon themselves to go out drinking, leaving three kids to their own devices in an unlocked building, then this charade would never have happened. Absolutely no one would've had the audacity to claim it was responsible or reasonable childcare, or ‘everyone does it’. There’d be no fawning media, supportive politicians, dodgy detectives, MMU spokesman or sympathetic judge Leveson - and it goes without saying that none of the baby-sitters would’ve been elevated to the role of ambassador for Missing People (a ludicrous idea). If the baby-sitting group had continually changed their statements, failed to cooperate with the police, refused to do a reconstruction to help establish what happened to the little girl, claimed the cadaver dogs are unreliable and laughingly told a reporter to 'ask the dogs', there is no doubt they'd have been consigned to Room 101 a very long time ago.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.04.13 11:48

tasprin wrote:Had Madeleine and her siblings been left in the care of a group of baby-sitting friends, nannies or child-minders who took it upon themselves to go out drinking, leaving three kids to their own devices in an unlocked building, then this charade would never have happened. Absolutely no one would've had the audacity to claim it was responsible or reasonable childcare, or ‘everyone does it’.

Gerry McCann: We have been advised our babysitters behaviour was legally well within the bounds of responsible babysitting.

Kate McCann: Hasn't the babysitter suffered enough without all these new lies coming out?

Gerry McCann: The babysitter has to concentrate on her own well-being now.

Gerry McCann: It could have been worse, the babysitter could have lost the twins too.

Kate McCann: Well it was her holiday too.

Kate McCann: It cannot be considered a crime. Someone committed one, but it wasn't the babysitter.

Clarence Mitchell: If Maddie's dead, then she's dead, but not by the babysitter's hands.

Kate McCann: I think that it is only a small minority who is criticising the babysitter.

Clarence Mitchell: The babysitter doesn't cry in public, but there's plenty of tears backstage.

Kate McCann: There's not a day goes by when the babysitter doesn't think "Was that ok. Was she wrong in thinking that was ok?"

Babysitter: "This is my job now. I can see this becoming my full-time career, with this whole issue of child welfare and opposing paedophiles."

Gerry McCann: "One good thing to come out of all of this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't."

Gerry McCann: "The babysitter has done nothing against the law."

Gerry McCann: "Kate and I are totally 100% confident in the babysitter's innocence."

Gerry McCann: "The babysitter is being absolutely stitched up."

Kate McCann: "Whoever Madeleine's with she'll be giving them her tuppence worth."

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2654-the-pearls-of-the-babysitter
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 29.04.13 14:52

I thought Madeleine was the de facto babysitter.
And responsible for evacuation of the twins in case of fire.
And for first aid in case of other accidents.
Even for organising a triage system if they were both injured
Quite how she was supposed to reach into the cots and fish them out only the Mccanns know.
But she was a remarkable little girl !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 29.04.13 15:21

PeterMac wrote:I thought Madeleine was the de facto babysitter.
Quite how she was supposed to reach into the cots and fish them out only the Mccanns know.

How was she going to find her parents to get them to come and help her once she had got the twins safely away from the fire, and out onto the balcony, the fire which had started accidentally when one of the twins had knocked the gas hob on, whilst rummaging around in the kitchen.
With the same twin bleeding profusely because he had tried to cut a piece of cheese from a block in the fridge, because after all the pasta at tea, slices of bread at lunch time, carried on a plate to go up to the Payne's apartment, biscuits and milk before bed, he actually needed some proper protein and was hungry.
With the other twin having vomited in her cot and then gone quiet after Maddy had opened a packet of Mummy's tablets and given them to her, because she had seen her mother doing the same when she had been sick.
With Maddy not knowing in which direction to go, to the Millenium? to the Tapas? where to? to find her mummy and daddy, at the risk of falling down the steps and breaking her neck, tripping into the swimming pool and drowning, being abducted en route or stumbling down a manhole, in road works, or wandering out in front of a speeding car.
One can quite easily forgive Gerry and understand why he felt it would not be his and Kate's fault if something bad had happened to Maddie whilst they were not there, since Maddie was a grown up three year old little girl and should have been behaving responsibly and unselfishly, so that her parents could have some 'me' time since it was their holiday too. Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m - Page 2 172348
ETA Kevin, I hope you're having a good day but don't come harassing me re the above. Go and have a serious talk with your clients before you lose all vestige of the human decency that you might have had before finding yourself working for and defending these 'sub-human' specimens.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 29.04.13 19:29

PeterMac wrote:I thought Madeleine was the de facto babysitter.

Oh when it suited them, they expected her to be wise beyond her age since she already could read 'arry Potter.
Even though she'd warned them earlier (during breakfast) that she was afraid, vulnerable, and needed help because Lord Voldemort had been lurking around and her siblings were scared too and crying.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo 29.04.13 22:14

Is the review just another smokescreen to divert money into the hands of the McScammers?

How do we know it's not just a Janitor and his dog looking at the files and Redwood saying anything that Gerry wants him to?
stumo
stumo

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 29.04.13 22:26

aiyoyo wrote:
Oh when it suited them, they expected her to be wise beyond her age since she already could read 'arry Potter.
And never forget that she had her favourite episode of Dr Who.
Chapter 23. "I glanced at the screen to see what they were watching. It was Doctor Who: Madeleine and Gerry’s favourite episode."

There were 795 episodes. Most of 30 minutes, but many of much longer. That is more than a month of 12 hours a day viewing.
Madeleine was 3 !
To agree on your and your father's "favourite episode", you would need to see them all at least once, and the finalists in this competition at least twice.
Do the McCanns not realise that they are talking rubbish !
And more to the point, do they not realise that everyone else in the universe ( with the two notorious exceptions, muratfan and the gunnill swamp monster) can see clearly that this whole thing is a farce.

BECAUSE WE DO.

It is yet another example of ludicrous nonsense, trotted out to persuade the sheeple that everything was wonderful.
It is in fact B*******.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 29.04.13 22:53

PeterMac wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Chapter 23. "I glanced at the screen to see what they were watching. It was Doctor Who: Madeleine and Gerry’s favourite episode."

There were 795 episodes. Most of 30 minutes, but many of much longer. That is more than a month of 12 hours a day viewing.
Madeleine was 3 !
To agree on your and your father's "favourite episode", you would need to see them all at least once, and the finalists in this competition at least twice.
And more to the point, do they not realise that everyone else in the universe ( with the two notorious exceptions, muratfan and the gunnill swamp monster) can see clearly that this whole thing is a farce.

BECAUSE WE DO.

It is yet another example of ludicrous nonsense, trotted out to persuade the sheeple that everything was wonderful.
It is in fact B*******.

PeterMac, we are also expected to swallow this tripe (imo) in the knowledge that Madeleine's father didn't have a nine to five job. They must have packed in a hell of a lot of Dr Who stuff with a three year old girl glued to the telly on her Dad's lap whilst ignoring twins in the little time any normal professional family has to spend with their kids. Madeleine's mother was a part-time locum GP and there was a 'nanny'. We have the 'clap your hands if you're happy' video and the mention in the bewk of the last evening of that song whilst Madeleine was so tired.

Grrrrrrr
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalgregar 29.04.13 23:01

PeterMac wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

Madeleine was 3 !

BECAUSE WE DO.

It is in fact B*******.

I've never understood the Doctor Who/Harry Potter thing. It makes no sense. I have two children, both of them very intelligent, and neither would have been remotely interested in Doctor Who or Harry Potter at age 3 or 4. Dora the Explorer, yes. Voldemoort, no. This says two things to me - that Kate McCann did not identify with Madeleine in the slightest, and that she attributes interests to her that belong to a much older girl. A girl of about eleven or twelve would have these interests. Both of these facts make me feel uneasy, especially about the kind of life Madeleine was made to lead.
Khalgregar

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 29.04.13 23:24

Khalgregar wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

Madeleine was 3 !

BECAUSE WE DO.

It is in fact B*******.

I've never understood the Doctor Who/Harry Potter thing. It makes no sense. I have two children, both of them very intelligent, and neither would have been remotely interested in Doctor Who or Harry Potter at age 3 or 4. Dora the Explorer, yes. Voldemoort, no. This says two things to me - that Kate McCann did not identify with Madeleine in the slightest, and that she attributes interests to her that belong to a much older girl. A girl of about eleven or twelve would have these interests. Both of these facts make me feel uneasy, especially about the kind of life Madeleine was made to lead.
Perhaps Kate was just mentioning the books to suck up to the author J.K.Rawlings (spelling), in order to profit from association with a great name, just like Kate was maybe hoping to get a promo in for the Monsoon etc. clothing in the allegedly last photo by the pool.
Either way it's all complete bowlocks, such utter tripe, so cringeingly embarrassing, nauseating to read. The woman has not got the slightest clue about bringing up a real 3 year old child. I really think she is more disfunctional than might have been realised.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 30.04.13 5:35

PeterMac wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

She did not give us the name of the episode - that says a lot about her knowing about Madeleine's favourite

Madeleine was 3 !

How can her readers fail to see she's making a donkey of herself in her bewk.
An analogy would be like saying it is normal for an adult to enjoy Sherlock Holmes and at the same time also enjoys Teletubbies.

BECAUSE WE DO.

It is in fact B*******.

[color=blue]One would have to be of sub-zero IQ not to realise her bewk is utter B*******. Apart from her ardent blind supporters, I dont think the joe public are fooled by the Mccanns. [color]

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.04.13 9:04

Further to the mention of attributing older interests to a three-year-old, let's not forget that, according to Kate, her daughter liked to sing songs by the Pussy Cat Dolls.......

For those who don't know, they aren't cartoon characters as their name suggests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXSdCMZjKyI

All together now children - don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me.......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 30.04.13 10:05

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Further to the mention of attributing older interests to a three-year-old, let's not forget that, according to Kate, her daughter liked to sing songs by the Pussy Cat Dolls.......

For those who don't know, they aren't cartoon characters as their name suggests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXSdCMZjKyI

All together now children - don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me.......

Golly, that woman is off her trolley!

She embellished Maddie's maturity; at the same time she also implied Maddie was a difficult child and a handful to handle.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 30.04.13 10:26

Sorry if I'm off topic, but has anyone looked at the video on findmadeleine.com recently? It still contains the vision of Robbie Williams in a Maddie T shirt at a football match and his soundtrack but there is a quite lengthy (in terms of seconds) picture of Kate's triumph at the London Marathon. In terms of timing on the video the age progression photo is balanced only by the appearance of Kate's triumph. These pictures appear twice in the video.

No update though. Not a squeak from TM since the 19th December 2012. Not a squeak from Missing People either as to what money was collected.

Count the seconds of coverage given to Madeleine in this video and weigh it with Kate's coverage on the same video on findmaeleine site. It's interesting.

I hope that my observations are allowed as free speech.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by kitchen 30.04.13 10:33

aquila wrote:Sorry if I'm off topic, but has anyone looked at the video on findmadeleine.com recently? It still contains the vision of Robbie Williams in a Maddie T shirt at a football match and his soundtrack but there is a quite lengthy (in terms of seconds) picture of Kate's triumph at the London Marathon. In terms of timing on the video the age progression photo is balanced only by the appearance of Kate's triumph. These pictures appear twice in the video.

No update though. Not a squeak from TM since the 19th December 2012. Not a squeak from Missing People either as to what money was collected.

Count the seconds of coverage given to Madeleine in this video and weigh it with Kate's coverage on the same video on findmaeleine site. It's interesting.

I hope that my observations are allowed as free speech.

Thanks - sounds interesting - off to have a look.
kitchen
kitchen

Activity : 66

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top