The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m - Page 3 Mm11

Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m - Page 3 Mm11

Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m - Page 3 Regist10

Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m - Page 3 Empty Re: Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m

Post by PeterMac 30.04.13 12:15

Not merely off her trolley, but seriously close to child abuse.
I am happy to say I had never heard of the Pussycat dolls, but their very name is all too revealing.
This is from the lyrics of Buttons
I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
But you keep fronting (Uh)
Saying what you going to do to me (Uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)

Typical
Hardly the type I fall for
I'm liking the physical
Don't leave me asking for more
I'm a sexy mama (Mama)
Who knows just how to get what I want and (Want and)
What I want to do is spring this on you (On you)
Back up all of the things that I told you (Told you)

And this from Hot Stuff
Looking for your hot stuff
Baby, I need it
Looking for your hot stuff
Baby, tonight
I want your hot stuff
I got to feel it
Got to have your hot stuff
Got to have your love tonight

Combine this with the nauseating p. 127, and the make-up photo. . .
How can any mother anywhere do this to a three year old.
Surely Social Services should be made aware of this overt sexualisation.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m - Page 3 Empty Re: Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m

Post by Guest 30.04.13 12:20

I feel that Kate must have taken lessons from Jimmy Savile in how to hide in plain sight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 30.04.13 14:47

No, don't overdo things, I'm certain you're all wrong on this point. The Pussy Cat Dolls were in the charts a couple of times a few years ago, I don't like them personally, but they're no worse than a lot of chart music, the kind of thing you see on the music channels all the time, or hear on the radio. Nicole Shirzinger, the x factor judge was in the band. I think most 4 year olds (at the time) would have known the words to these, or other similar, songs and probably some worse ones too.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 30.04.13 19:25

suzyjohnson wrote:No, don't overdo things, I'm certain you're all wrong on this point. The Pussy Cat Dolls were in the charts a couple of times a few years ago, I don't like them personally, but they're no worse than a lot of chart music, the kind of thing you see on the music channels all the time, or hear on the radio. Nicole Shirzinger, the x factor judge was in the band. I think most 4 year olds (at the time) would have known the words to these, or other similar, songs and probably some worse ones too.

It's quite a big step from 'if you're happy clap your hands' though. Kate has also stated that Maddie was her 'best friend'. Add to that 'loving and pleasing her' and we're getting a very strange mix altogether.
If Kate thought that a dependent toddler was going to be her 'best friend' she was bound to be disappointed. Was Maddie her best friend from birth?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 30.04.13 19:49

If it is true that Madeleine like to sing along to Pussycat dolls, then it implies that rather than playing the endless round of nursery rhyme CD's that most of us did for our children, the adults choices came first, which seems a bit of a theme running through the whole story. And let us not forget, the twins were almost certainly listening too, because one tends not to have small children in different rooms.

The children wouldn't have a clue what the lyrics mean, most children I know much older are oblivious to innuendo etc (how many of us watched Carry On or saw TV when we were younger and just thought it was a load of funny people mucking about, then noticed the innuendo when we were much older?). It would become a problem if a child repeated lines from a song that were risqué for a variety of reasons.

I for one, would not really have felt comfortable with mainstream radio for my child at that age, as you never know what might crop up leading to awkward question that are not age appropriate. And my child enjoyed nursery songs, so that was what we played and sung. My childs needs come first, simple as that.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.04.13 21:08

[quote="Smokeandmirrors" [...]
The children wouldn't have a clue what the lyrics mean, most children I know much older are oblivious to innuendo etc (how many of us watched Carry On or saw TV when we were younger and just thought it was a load of funny people mucking about, then noticed the innuendo when we were much older?). It would become a problem if a child repeated lines from a song that were risqué for a variety of reasons.

[...][/quote]
I "think" I'm reading you loud and clearly ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 30.04.13 21:20

Châtelaine wrote:[quote="Smokeandmirrors" [...]

[...]
I "think" I'm reading you loud and clearly ...[/quote]

Yes Madeleine was due to start school wasn't she, and would have raised a few eyebrows had she started to sing these songs, did she dance too?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.04.13 23:17

Nina wrote:
Yes Madeleine was due to start school wasn't she, and would have raised a few eyebrows had she started to sing these songs, did she dance too?
And wear blue eye shadow, and . . .
Why, aged three, was she not being taught traditional nursery rhymes, childhood poems, and even (if you think TV for children is acceptable ) children's programmes.
But no.
Madeleine read Harry Potter
Madeleine had a favourite episode out of the 700+ of Dr Who, (which implies an incredible and potentially savant autistic memory)
She could relate to the full history of her life and declare that one day was the best day she had ever had - Her last ?
She could do her own eye make up with great skill
She had a vision of the future, so that she could say she was going to demonstrate a particular balletic routine - the next day
On any test she was an abnormal child.
With abnormal parents.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.05.13 0:12

Poor Maddie.
Her dad said she was probably in a better place, and the more I read about this case I have to agree with him.
Her parents can't hurt her anymore.
The same can't be said for the twins though.

I wish the gutless journalists/police/Prime Minister would get angry about this case and do something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.05.13 0:45

admin wrote:Poor Maddie.
Her dad said she was probably in a better place, and the more I read about this case I have to agree with him.
Her parents can't hurt her anymore.
The same can't be said for the twins though.

I wish the gutless journalists/police/Prime Minister would get angry about this case and do something.

Informe Especial interview CTN interview

Kate said: "It really isn't easy," coping. "Some days are better than others. ... There's days when you think, 'I can't do this anymore,' and you just want to press a button, and WE'RE ALL GONE, and it's all finished, and we're ALL together and gone. Wherever. But you can't, you know. Just occasionally you'll have a -- if you're having a really bad day, which we do. And you can't help but think that."

This is an extremely disturbing quote.

What is Kate saying when she says that she sometimes wants to "press a button", the result of which would be that they were "all gone, and it's all finished"? It would appear to imply the families communal death through the quick and painless means of pressing an imaginary 'suicide' button.
If that is what she means, then there must be serious concern for the safety and welfare of the twins should the McCanns eventually face charges over Madeleine's disappearance.
She continues by saying that they will be "all together and gone". The only way they could be "all together", in such a scenario as she describes, is if she knows that Madeleine is already dead.

Kate McCann thought of being killed in a car crash
30 Apr 2010 17:45

Kate McCann has revealed that she had thoughts about being "wiped out" in a motorway crash WITH HER FAMILY to end the pain of losing Madeleine.
She said: "I use to have thoughts like we'll get wiped out in the car on the motorway. So it would just happen, WE'D ALL BE GONE, and the pain would be away...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-mccann-thought-of-being-killed-218148

Just what exactly the twins had done to deserve being GONE, i don't know.
And given the brilliant social services, we have in UK, (baby P) why would they bother with a mother that threatens to 'push a button, die in car crash 'threatening' to wipe out her WHOLE family?

The same social services that said to a mother,over tea and biscuits, who went abroad with THREE children, returned with only TWO, and were TOLD by the mother that the 'missing' other child had been 'abducted' ..............replied 'that's fine, no case to investigate there.'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m - Page 3 Empty op. grange

Post by sheila.edwards 01.05.13 2:15

its such vast amounts of money in time of recession really cant understand it at all! there remit strange as well. im sure I read to: look at abduction as if it happened in the uk. assume backers helping with the banning of books and the image drive publicists spokesman bills etc as well as family fund its all staggering cant they take over this bill for country
sheila.edwards

Activity : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 01.05.13 6:59

But all these statements post date the day they were made arguidos.

Nearly a year before they managed to lose it and tie up loose ends. A year when they announced in April 08 that they would be writing a book about
'Their year of Hell'.

None of these thoughts were present apparently before the date when the dream crashed to earth.

It's also very narcissistic to desire to wipe out your entire family - not just deranged, to take other people with you is usually out of spite. In order to hurt the living left behind and the action of a narcissist.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 03.05.13 15:18

Unfortunately, I don't think that anyone would have been at all surprised if MM had been singing Pussy Cat Doll songs at school. I have worked with children of that age for a number of years and most of them do know the words to pop songs, sometimes from older children, or parties. Lately, for example, many of them have been singing FloRidas Whistle, although of course they have no idea what it actually means.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top