The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 11 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 11 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 11 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Daisy 04.01.14 21:13

ultimaThule wrote:Scum cop has returned from her New Year break with a vengeance and is going at it hammer and tongs   roll 

It's always a tad disconcerting to witness an alter ego in action  affraid
I can only imagine. They'll be out in force HERE there and everywhere over the coming days. All half a dozen of them.  big grin   That's a given.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 04.01.14 21:34

ultimaThule wrote:Scum cop has returned from her New Year break with a vengeance and is going at it hammer and tongs   roll 

It's always a tad disconcerting to witness an alter ego in action  affraid

Well it doesn't say a lot for the McCanns "supporters" does it. If the McCanns don't distance themselves from these obnoxious posters (which they haven't done in the past 7 years) it says all about K & G McCann. What is the medical professional coming to these days, one has to ask.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 07.01.14 0:06

Let's post a few of TrulyJudy73  tweets (suspended from Twitter, but is back and has done a 16 hour shift today, as Scum-Cop-Amoral, and a few more "socks)

She was quick to tweet that "Ammy" as caved in. Here are just some of her vile offerings:

Goncalo_Amoral ‏@Scum_Cop_Amoral 13m
@JBLittlemore @dienoctuque @Dantew28 @DaSteelMan ~ he was a footballer fgs. No it isn't due to his demise Littlemore old chap #mccann

Goncalo_Amoral ‏@Scum_Cop_Amoral 27m
@MrsMLouis ~ there will be some pathetic excuse from his lawyers no doubt about it. When hasn't there been? #McCann

Goncalo_Amoral ‏@Scum_Cop_Amoral 38m
@JustClareE @gonktime ~ of course he has. He is a craven coward really and knows he's done wrong to Madeleine #McCann

Goncalo_Amoral ‏@Scum_Cop_Amoral 49m
@nowaymojo ~ oh yes including that wretched woman @HiDeHo3. We know their game. Sick people making money from Madeleine

Goncalo_Amoral ‏@Scum_Cop_Amoral 52m
@winnower1 @nowaymojo ~ Amaral is the author of his own downfall & slide from grace in Portugal. #McCann

Just some of the idiot's posts.  

sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 8:32

Recently I read somewhere you can actually hire specialized companies to blabbermouth on the Net all you instruct them to; they even have a name for it, but I forget which. Getting old, I suppose.

I wonder what the Duchess Maggie Smith would have made of all of them!

'Oh dear, if people have to work for a living at all, why can't they at least do something that will keep them of the streets?'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 08.01.14 11:02

For anyone who thinks that Pamela RUTH Gurney is just an annoying old lady, take heed of this tweet.

vivienmiss Miss Vivien
[url=javascript:;][/url] [url=javascript:;][/url] [url=javascript:;][/url]now

@McCannTales @TrulyJudy73 I got a FB pm from a Pamela Gurney & a Paul Costello a while back,she warned me about commenting on t #McCann s.

TrulyJudy73's other socks include Scum-Cop-Amoral, ScratchScratcher or something like that. Be aware that she will change ids within minutes to try and convince people that she's tweeting at the same time as her other socks. She's so transparent, it's unbelievable. And to add insult to injury, she has a FILTHY mouth.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 08.01.14 21:04

1. Interesting.
  2. @kikoratton
    Thanks. I hope so, too. I've had a response from @PJudiciaria (Norte), so I hope that indicates they understand what I'm saying
  3.  ‏@kikoratton Yes I do. I can't think of another reason why Gerry would sign Elizabeth Naylor into the register. Which he did - nailed on!!
  4. [ltr]@kikoratton That much is obvious (see my last). Question is - why was #McCann so "tied up with" Eliz Naylor? Answer : "Maddie" was EN's friend Madalene.[/ltr]
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by magrat70 09.01.14 17:58

I take it they are slagging off me, because they are taking the piss out of Sir Terry Pratchett's literature...I don't mind them having a go at me but leave the great man out of it. Is everyone on the pro side deeply unpleasant?
magrat70

Activity : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.01.14 18:12

magrat70 wrote:I take it they are slagging off me, because they are taking the piss out of Sir Terry Pratchett's literature...I don't mind them having a go at me but leave the great man out of it. Is everyone on the pro side deeply unpleasant?
Er...let me think. Yes  yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by flamingboy 09.01.14 18:29

admin wrote:
magrat70 wrote:I take it they are slagging off me, because they are taking the piss out of Sir Terry Pratchett's literature...I don't mind them having a go at me but leave the great man out of it. Is everyone on the pro side deeply unpleasant?
Er...let me think. Yes  yes

I've never really understood what all this 'Pro-McCann' stuff is truly about and the basis for it.  Can't say that I really understand what's driving it either, I'm lost.  If anything, that grouping should really be the 'McCann Fence Sitters'. Until they both ( McCanns ) have passed a lie detector test I'd avoid that camp like I would avoid the plague. If the McCanns wanted to rubber stamp their complete innocence than they would take a test to shut everyone up. So, why don't they?

Too many loose ends all over the place and the McCanns have done a lousy job of avoiding criticism. If anything, they've invited it.
flamingboy

Activity : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 09.01.14 18:36

From what I've read on twitter, the pros are considerably more than deeply unpleasant, magrat. They're also seriously unhinged, monstrously deluded, and inclined to become threatening, menacing, and generally harassing, towards anyone who has the temerity to take issue with the world according to G&K McCann. 

thinking  and a large proportion of them are semi-literate.   

As for trulysenile, she should be sectioned for her own safety as it seems probable she'll experience a fit of another kind if she remains glued to a laptop/phone 16+ hours a day, presupposing whatever electronic equipment she's using doesn't overheat and explode due to her misuse of it.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by magrat70 09.01.14 18:55

It made me laugh they were saying that someone is boasting because they read the great literature of terry pratchett, I think because I pointed out on one of our strings that they couldn't even spell Dr Amaral's name right
magrat70

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 09.01.14 20:10

NickE wrote:

1. Interesting.
  2. @kikoratton
    Thanks. I hope so, too. I've had a response from @PJudiciaria (Norte), so I hope that indicates they understand what I'm saying
  3.  ‏@kikoratton Yes I do. I can't think of another reason why Gerry would sign Elizabeth Naylor into the register. Which he did - nailed on!!
  4. [ltr]@kikoratton That much is obvious (see my last). Question is - why was #McCann so "tied up with" Eliz Naylor? Answer : "Maddie" was EN's friend Madalene.[/ltr]

The above has caught my eye. kikoratton has been pretty well on the ball throughout. What does the above mean ? Anyone any more background on the above re communication with PJ. I know Gerry's handwriting was pointed at and there was supposedly another Madalene, but the PJ norte response ? Hmmmm  spin 
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.01.14 0:26

Have a look at Sarah foxs interior design page..look at picture of her.
Has my brain going again!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.01.14 0:27

To add Sara fox is madalene riders mother according to kiko.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 10.01.14 7:21

Just seen on twitter Madeleine,s store is open again
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.01.14 9:25

Bellisa wrote:Have a look at Sarah foxs interior design page..look at picture of her.

I'm surprised more isn't made of this angle on this forum. Anyway, I've definitely seen that woman somewhere before and I'm racking my brains to remember where.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 10.01.14 10:37

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Bellisa wrote:Have a look at Sarah foxs interior design page..look at picture of her.

I'm surprised more isn't made of this angle on this forum. Anyway, I've definitely seen that woman somewhere before and I'm racking my brains to remember where.
Good Morning Clay, the theory of a 'substitute' child is discussed in both these threads.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4478p20-substitute-child?highlight=substitute

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2922-the-creche-enquiry?highlight=creche

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 10.01.14 19:30

bobbin wrote:
NickE wrote:

1. Interesting.
  2. @kikoratton

The above has caught my eye. kikoratton has been pretty well on the ball throughout. What does the above mean ? Anyone any more background on the above re communication with PJ. I know Gerry's handwriting was pointed at and there was supposedly another Madalene, but the PJ norte response ? Hmmmm  spin 
Kiko sent his investigation about the creche record to PJ and he had a response,but his not finished,when the job is done he let us know.

@kikoratton 1h
#McCann falsified t records the very first a.m. they were there. Sub came 35 mins late, but was in Place.

@kikoratton 1h
#RobertNaylor: you were a fool to put your daughter in this position (#McCann took her to creche 6 times)

@kikoratton 3h
My latest view, is that #RobertNaylor and family were drawn into the #McCann scam, without being 100% aware of or dedicated to it.

@kikoratton 3h
What's up with #McCann ? He took a 3yo stranger (ahem) 2 creche, but when she wasn't available, he stayed away & let Kate take "Maddie"! ODD

The truth is out there clapping
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Royston 10.01.14 20:33

Bellisa wrote:To add Sara fox is madalene riders mother according to kiko.

Her own third name is Madalene.
Rob Royston

Activity : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.01.14 22:11

NickE wrote:
@kikoratton 3h
What's up with #McCann ? He took a 3yo stranger (ahem) 2 creche, but when she wasn't available, he stayed away & let Kate take "Maddie"! ODD

To expand on my previous point, I do not understand how allegations of this nature can be in the public domain yet seemingly not being urgently acted upon by anybody. It's like the whole thing's a big joke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by magrat70 11.01.14 10:20

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
NickE wrote:
@kikoratton 3h

To expand on my previous point, I do not understand how allegations of this nature can be in the public domain yet seemingly not being urgently acted upon by anybody. It's like the whole thing's a big joke.

I agree surely it should be looked into, along with the Gaspars report it is scary. I can't understand why this lot can be protected from any action about their activities.
magrat70

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.01.14 11:24

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
NickE wrote:
@kikoratton 3h

Only the "internet nutters" know about the Gaspar statement and the creche allegations.

To take any action would bring the information further out to a wider audience and enhance its credibility. By ignoring it they are trying to keep it hidden.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.01.14 11:30

I've heard that dear old Truly Judy has been ranting about the "bullying of a young mum" on one of the Facebook Madeleine groups and has reported it to the police.

As I've never grasped the workings of Twitter - probably a good thing for the sake of my blood pressure - is there anyone who can confirm that?

I was part of the debate last night and, needless to say, her version of events isn't true. A troll invaded the group and wreaked havoc. The others tried to debate with her politely but that blew her mind and she flounced off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 12.01.14 12:58

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I've heard that dear old Truly Judy has been ranting about the "bullying of a young mum" on one of the Facebook Madeleine groups and has reported it to the police.

As I've never grasped the workings of Twitter - probably a good thing for the sake of my blood pressure - is there anyone who can confirm that?

I was part of the debate last night and, needless to say, her version of events isn't true. A troll invaded the group and wreaked havoc. The others tried to debate with her politely but that blew her mind and she flounced off.

From what I have seen she seems truly deranged. All those tweets that start from about 6am till gone midnight is not normal behaviour.  

She is clearly obsessed with the McCann's and is no better than an internet stalker in her pursuit of defending this couple.   The police need to be informed and probably have her sectioned as people displaying this kind of obsessiveness you read about often leads to far more serious things.

Of course she is entitled to her opinion in the case but she has a very unhealthy dedication to their defence and some of her tweets are very disturbing.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 12.01.14 13:48

Judy Truly‏@TrulyJudy732h
@rebeccasherl @Jayelles1 I think Heriberto was correct but it was abduction to order not just a burglary gone wrong. #McCann
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So not even the greatest McCann worshipper(s) believes it was a burglary 'gone wrong'

Back to the drawing board for Andy then,

He can't even 'convince' the most ardent McCann 'supporters' into believing the '3 bumbling, bungling, burglars' story!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top