The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Shopping for Cleaning Items at a Portuguese Super Market - Page 2 Mm11

Shopping for Cleaning Items at a Portuguese Super Market - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Shopping for Cleaning Items at a Portuguese Super Market - Page 2 Mm11

Shopping for Cleaning Items at a Portuguese Super Market - Page 2 Regist10

Shopping for Cleaning Items at a Portuguese Super Market

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping for Cleaning Items at a Portuguese Super Market - Page 2 Empty Re: Shopping for Cleaning Items at a Portuguese Super Market

Post by tinkier 19.08.15 16:47

PeterMac wrote:And the idea that a consultant and a GP would be struggling financially . . .  is ludicrous.
I can't remember who floated that one, or for what reason, but it is frankly not a starter.

Peter Mac…..having worked with them for near on 30 years, I think you might well be surprised.
tinkier
tinkier

Activity : 411

Back to top Go down

Shopping for Cleaning Items at a Portuguese Super Market - Page 2 Empty Re: Shopping for Cleaning Items at a Portuguese Super Market

Post by Amy Dean 19.08.15 17:15

People may have a good income coming in but they don't always manage their finances well and live within their means.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by __marla__ 19.08.15 21:36

IVF is expensive.

Activity : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.08.15 21:41

__marla__ wrote:IVF is expensive.
It's free in the Netherlands where the twins were conceived, I recall reading here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.08.15 22:00

tinkier wrote:
PeterMac wrote:And the idea that a consultant and a GP would be struggling financially . . .  is ludicrous.
I can't remember who floated that one, or for what reason, but it is frankly not a starter.

Peter Mac…..having worked with them for near on 30 years, I think you might well be surprised.

I would be very surprised indeed
since they were both under 40 when the alleged incident occurred and they moved to Leicestershire in 2000.

Could you perhaps be more specific ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 19.08.15 22:14

Tinkier was I'm sure referring to other medical professionals he or she has known, not the McCanns.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier 20.08.15 0:24

Amy Dean wrote:Tinkier was I'm sure referring to other medical professionals he or she has known, not the McCanns.

Amy…I was indeed referring to "other" medical professionals both at consultant/GP level. From knowledge gained with working with them for the last 30 years, you would be very surprised the amount that can hardly make ends meet at the end of each month!
tinkier
tinkier

Activity : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by cbeagle 20.08.15 3:37

From the photos of the night of the disappearance, the apartment was very tidy for a vacation home with three small children.

Maybe they are just neat freaks, though are there pictures of the second apartment that show a similar tidy mindset?
cbeagle

Activity : 132

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top