I thought it might be a good idea to list the physical things mentioned. There are also things that were played down as insignificant.
1. Sparkly sandals - mentioned by a cleaner and not seen or heard of since.
2. Cardigan for Madeleine - KM wished she'd brought one with her.
3. Buggy/No Buggy on arrival - was there a buggy? (there was in the photos after Madeleine's disappearance - a twin buggy)
4. Sports Bag. No sports bag apparently and yet one in the photos of the PJ in the wardrobe of 5A
5. Baby monitors - Payne's had one that was state of the art so we are led to believe in their RI's. MO had one that didn't work at the range of the tapas bar so we are also told.
6. Cuddle cat.
7. Watches - apparently no-one had one at the tapas bar iirc
8. Mobile phones - switched on? switched off? not taken to the tapas bar?
9. Madeleine's pink blanket.
10. Hairbrushes and toothbrushes.
11. Milk and biscuits
12. Story books
13. Colouring book (used to write a timeline)
14. New Zealand wine
15. Sea Bass
16. New sandals for the twins
17. Pink/peach outfit bought from Gap/Monsoon
I think these things are all worth looking at. Smoke and mirrors imo. There are many more things worth adding to this list imo.
For anyone new to the forum the first natural thing to do is to look at current posts and engage. We are reduced at present to someone from South Africa with a whizz machine and a spiritual desire to find Madeleine in a garden in PDL. Talk of things other than Madeleine's disappearance has increased because we are imo being swamped.
I began this list of physical items in the hope it could be put into a search on the site and be a signpost to direct newcomers who are genuine and to show the hard work that people have done.
There isn't much happening in the search for Madeleine at the moment. No high profile press releases, all quiet on the Western Front so to speak. There is however, imo a concerted effort to derail the forum in these 'quiet times'.
- Posts : 62
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 49
Location : Belfast
@Ciawoman wrote:I'm a newest member and I've spent a lot of time trying to read through this forum. I know that I haven't even really touched the surface. I am certainly not trying to disrupt this forum when I post. But if anyone feels that I am, I will just go back to lurking.
You're fine...just carry on posting and there's no reason why you shouldn't ask questions if you want to. Many people haven't followed this case from Day One and this forum is always trying to get the word out so there will always be people like yourself who are just starting to scratch the surface.
@joyce1938 wrote:please dont feel unwelcome here,it takes us all a lot of effort to even try to retain what we think we know ,it can change each time we learn more,so dont feel bad about questions that you want to ask,but we do need to take care what we say too,as none of really know all truth .regards joyce1938
Wise words joyce.