The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Physical items mentioned in Madeleine's disappearance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Physical items mentioned in Madeleine's disappearance

Post by aquila on 15.10.12 18:20

There are so many things that don't make sense in the disappearance of Madeleine. What has struck me in the confusion is the amount of physical items mentioned in statements and the books and the press.

I thought it might be a good idea to list the physical things mentioned. There are also things that were played down as insignificant.

1. Sparkly sandals - mentioned by a cleaner and not seen or heard of since.

2. Cardigan for Madeleine - KM wished she'd brought one with her.

3. Buggy/No Buggy on arrival - was there a buggy? (there was in the photos after Madeleine's disappearance - a twin buggy)

4. Sports Bag. No sports bag apparently and yet one in the photos of the PJ in the wardrobe of 5A

5. Baby monitors - Payne's had one that was state of the art so we are led to believe in their RI's. MO had one that didn't work at the range of the tapas bar so we are also told.

6. Cuddle cat.

7. Watches - apparently no-one had one at the tapas bar iirc

8. Mobile phones - switched on? switched off? not taken to the tapas bar?

9. Madeleine's pink blanket.

10. Hairbrushes and toothbrushes.

11. Milk and biscuits

12. Story books

13. Colouring book (used to write a timeline)

14. New Zealand wine

15. Sea Bass

16. New sandals for the twins

17. Pink/peach outfit bought from Gap/Monsoon

I think these things are all worth looking at. Smoke and mirrors imo. There are many more things worth adding to this list imo.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Physical items mentioned in Madeleine's disappearance

Post by joyce1938 on 15.10.12 18:26

no direspec to our newer members ,but i think we have dicussed this so many times ,i think if you look at some files you will find all that has been said before joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 15.10.12 19:32

I'm not a new member.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 16.10.12 9:34

sorry aquila,i didnt j ust mean it for yo atall ,i meant it as a bit of advice ,and we might all chech it out at times ,i mst say i meant no offence to anyone joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 16.10.12 10:08

The forum has been flooded recently (it's a tidal flow) of newer members. There are genuine newer members who will take forever to read all the information already written and wading through the statements and discussions is a real feat. IMO there are so many newer members who are disruptive and shut down every topic. You only need to see the handful of old hands posting nowadays to show clear proof of the downturn and the intention of sabotage by the new kids on the block. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but sadly there is imo an onslaught of potty stuff which detracts from the essence of the forum.

For anyone new to the forum the first natural thing to do is to look at current posts and engage. We are reduced at present to someone from South Africa with a whizz machine and a spiritual desire to find Madeleine in a garden in PDL. Talk of things other than Madeleine's disappearance has increased because we are imo being swamped.

I began this list of physical items in the hope it could be put into a search on the site and be a signpost to direct newcomers who are genuine and to show the hard work that people have done.

There isn't much happening in the search for Madeleine at the moment. No high profile press releases, all quiet on the Western Front so to speak. There is however, imo a concerted effort to derail the forum in these 'quiet times'.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciawoman on 16.10.12 10:53

I'm a newest member and I've spent a lot of time trying to read through this forum. I know that I haven't even really touched the surface. I am certainly not trying to disrupt this forum when I post. But if anyone feels that I am, I will just go back to lurking.

Ciawoman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 13:57

@Ciawoman wrote:I'm a newest member and I've spent a lot of time trying to read through this forum. I know that I haven't even really touched the surface. I am certainly not trying to disrupt this forum when I post. But if anyone feels that I am, I will just go back to lurking.

You're fine...just carry on posting and there's no reason why you shouldn't ask questions if you want to. Many people haven't followed this case from Day One and this forum is always trying to get the word out so there will always be people like yourself who are just starting to scratch the surface. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 16.10.12 21:04

please dont feel unwelcome here,it takes us all a lot of effort to even try to retain what we think we know ,it can change each time we learn more,so dont feel bad about questions that you want to ask,but we do need to take care what we say too,as none of really know all truth .regards joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.10.12 21:39

@joyce1938 wrote:please dont feel unwelcome here,it takes us all a lot of effort to even try to retain what we think we know ,it can change each time we learn more,so dont feel bad about questions that you want to ask,but we do need to take care what we say too,as none of really know all truth .regards joyce1938

Wise words joyce.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum