The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 3 Mm11

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 3 Mm11

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 3 Regist10

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 3 Empty Re: COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February

Post by russiandoll 04.02.13 18:16

quote david uk..... My real name means God is my Judge. Personally I have always used this
as my unspoken mantra in times of uncertainty and when I am feeling
particularly defiant.

mine / me too !! COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 3 847771

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 3 Empty Re: COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February

Post by margaret 04.02.13 18:19

Excellent news about the confirmation of judge. GOOD LUCK Tony, I'll be with you in spirit. Go get 'em. thumbsup

I was wondering about the toilet comment Tony made too!

Muratfan, what a twonk you are. lol!
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 18:23

I wondered if that was a reference to Gerry's statement relating to the last time he "checked on the children" when he spent a long time in the toilet without noticing the abductor who was lurking in there, waiting to pounce.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.02.13 18:23

Jean wrote:Bristow: how brave to comment on that slug's blog. Perhaps it was Mrs Slug who replied reasonably literately. I suppose there is no point in asking how he managed to see Tony when he wasn't there.
ugie
Water down your drinks a bit, muratfan.

I hope that Ian Hislop is aware of this forum.

I think slug is too mild for M fan. He has tweeted also that TB has conceded and the deal was that he gives the court details of 28 forum members.
TB needs to take a screenshot of his tweets today and give it to Judge T. He sure ain't doing his idols any favours.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by McCant 04.02.13 18:30

Jean wrote:I wondered if that was a reference to Gerry's statement relating to the last time he "checked on the children" when he spent a long time in the toilet without noticing the abductor who was lurking in there, waiting to pounce.

Gerry goes to check on the children… to make sure they’re not crying or anything. When he arrives, it’s much worse than that – he thinks someone else may be in the apartment… possibly an abductor. Has a piss and leaves.
McCant
McCant

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 04.02.13 18:36

russiandoll wrote:
Jean wrote:Bristow: how brave to comment on that slug's blog. Perhaps it was Mrs Slug who replied reasonably literately. I suppose there is no point in asking how he managed to see Tony when he wasn't there.
ugie
Water down your drinks a bit, muratfan.

I hope that Ian Hislop is aware of this forum.

I think slug is too mild for M fan. He has tweeted also that TB has conceded and the deal was that he gives the court details of 28 forum members.
TB needs to take a screenshot of his tweets today and give it to Judge T. He sure ain't doing his idols any favours.

2000 earlier. Definitely a fantasist. Poor bloke, maybe has mental health issues. Wish I hadn't laughed at him earlier.

Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.02.13 18:37

McCant wrote:
Jean wrote:I wondered if that was a reference to Gerry's statement relating to the last time he "checked on the children" when he spent a long time in the toilet without noticing the abductor who was lurking in there, waiting to pounce.

Gerry goes to check on the children… to make sure they’re not crying or anything. When he arrives, it’s much worse than that – he thinks someone else may be in the apartment… possibly an abductor. Has a piss and leaves.

spit coffee

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41729

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.02.13 18:49

Jean. " I suppose there is no point in asking how he managed to see Tony when he wasn't there. "

he has a touch of la Tanner about him.

I have never engaged with him on twitter, I follow McCann doubters and only read his tweets when he pounces and abuses.
He might well have mental health issues as someone commented here earlier. His tweets are astounding they are so hate- filled.
He is firm in his belief that we doubters are persecuting the McCanns, no matter how much we write that is evidence-based. He truly hates us, that is for sure

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Tombraider 04.02.13 18:55

McCant wrote:

Thats a cracker big grin

Good Luck tomorrow Tony , remember righteousness is on your side friends
Tombraider

Activity : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut 04.02.13 18:57

russiandoll wrote:Jean. " I suppose there is no point in asking how he managed to see Tony when he wasn't there. "

he has a touch of la Tanner about him.

I have never engaged with him on twitter, I follow McCann doubters and only read his tweets when he pounces and abuses.
He might well have mental health issues as someone commented here earlier. His tweets are astounding they are so hate- filled.
He is firm in his belief that we doubters are persecuting the McCanns, no matter how much we write that is evidence-based. He truly hates us, that is for sure

Ought someone, who is clearly disturbed in some way and who appears to have an unreasonable hatred of Tony, be allowed in the same court room?

Will he be able to stop himself shouting abuse, etc? Will he disrupt proceedings?
mydadsanastronaut

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 18:59

He'll be thrown out pretty sharply if he does.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.02.13 19:00

Given all the garbage he has been spouting, he might not even be there.

If he attends and TB shows a screenshot of his vile language and lies, he will hopefully be ejected or at least get a warning that if he misbehaves HE will be in contempt of court.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut 04.02.13 19:05

Jean wrote:He'll be thrown out pretty sharply if he does.

Good, because clearly, IMO,he has left a canvas jacket somewhere, with the straps chewed through.

Btw, I note he has had to estimate down the number of forum members to be swooped on by CR from all of us to 28.

Can they not afford 2200 stamps.
mydadsanastronaut

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.02.13 19:07

I will be very miffed if I'm not one of the chosen 28!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 04.02.13 19:09

mydadsanastronaut wrote:
Good, because clearly, IMO,he has left a canvas jacket somewhere, with the straps chewed through.

spit coffee lol! rotfl

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 04.02.13 19:13

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
mydadsanastronaut wrote:

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 3 921124 lol! COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 3 5251

thats so funnyCOURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 3 110921
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 04.02.13 19:14

UK libel laws have become the laughing stock of the world. Dodgy rich people the world over, depend on British libel lawyers to gag critics. Even child rapists & abusers can hide behind them - Jimmy Savile had five newspapers gagged leaving him free to carry on abusing kids, because no one could, or would, take on the lawyers.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by sombrero 04.02.13 19:18

Tony - Good luck tomorrow.
sombrero

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 04.02.13 19:35

Good luck for tomorrow, Tony. I have been in court all day today, myself, but you were the topic of conversation while we waited to go into court. I was there in a supportive role with someone else.

I can see at the start of this thread, you've asked if anyone knows what res ipsa clametis is. I don't know if this has been answered, but I've been looking through my 1867 Wharton's Law Lexicon, but can only find RES IPSA LOQUITUR which states:

"(the thing speaks for itself) a phrase used in actions for injury by negligence where no proof of negligence is required beyond the accident itself, which is such as necessarily to involve negligence"

Am I close?
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 04.02.13 19:45

Oops, I just googled res ipsa clematis, and RES IPSA LOQUITUR came up, giving a similar interpretation I gave, but from my Law Lexicon. I can't seem to find the RES IPSA CLEMATIS anywhere. But I won't give up until someone says what it means, or I can find it myself.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by coppernob 04.02.13 19:47

Good luck for tomorrow, Tony. I really really believe that truth will always find a way out. I'll be willing you on tomorrowCOURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 3 410353720
coppernob
coppernob

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Buildersbum 04.02.13 19:49

Good luck for tomorrow Tony, gods speed be with you.

You are a man amongst men thumbup
Buildersbum

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.02.13 19:49

Trust in God and keep your powder dry!

Like many others, I'll be there in spirit and energy. All day, both days.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Buildersbum 04.02.13 19:54

Good luck Tony ill be with you in spirit like a lot if people will be, you will win this case because you have the truth on your side, and the truth will out in the end.
Buildersbum

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 04.02.13 19:56

God luck honey, remember these few things, These are their own words.

Kate knows Madeleine is dead when she said she wished she could press a button and they would all be togeather.

Kate said: "It really isn't easy," coping. "Some days are better than others. ... There's days when you think, 'I can't do this anymore,' and you just want to press a button, and we're all gone, and it's all finished, and we're all together and gone. Wherever. But you can't, you know. Just occasionally you'll have a -- if you're having a really bad day, which we do. And you can't help but think that."
It only makes sense if she is dead otherwise they won't all be togeather, Madeleine has just become an orphan and kate has just murdered her remaining children and gerry before committing suicide which leads to concerns about her mental health and the welfare of the twins.

It also makes me wonder if she can contemplate the heinous crime of murdering her twins, is it that far fetched that she may have already murdered?

kate introduces murder when she claimed she was being framed.

'Breaking down in tears, distraught Kate said of the Portuguese police: "They want me to lie - I'm being framed.

"Police don't want a murder in Portugal and all the publicity about them not having paedophile laws here, so they're blaming us."

Why didn't she say they don't want an ABDUCTION in Portugal? because murder was on her mind.
kate's claims of being visited by Madeleine at night.

Susan, said: "She told me she has difficulty sleeping and wakes during the night. I asked: 'Do the twins come and wake you up?'

Kate said: "No, it's Madeleine. She comes in.'"

Live people cannot come back and haunt you, dead people are possibly believed to be able to, they are called ghosts.

A live Madeleine cannot be a ghost, a dead Madeleine could be. Is this her guilty conscience revealing itself?

Finally the admission from their own portuguese lawyer

“Everyone believes I am defending a father and mother that killed the daughter and got rid of the corpse,” the McCann’s Portuguese lawyer Isabel Duarte said.

Embedded is the truth "I am defending a father and mother that killed the daughter and got rid of the corpse"

What is missing is the vitally important word ALLEGEDLY

Without the magic word their attorney has stated it as a fact as opposed to a possibility.

Let's see them wriggle their way out of these juicy nuggets, These are vitally important as the brain thinks the words a microsecond before they are spokenand tell us what the subject is thinking about whilst they speak using the process of free editing.

Hoist by their own petard methinks.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top