The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Tugendhat judgment to be handed down **10.30AM** on Thurs 21 Feb in McCanns v Bennett Mm11

Tugendhat judgment to be handed down **10.30AM** on Thurs 21 Feb in McCanns v Bennett Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Tugendhat judgment to be handed down **10.30AM** on Thurs 21 Feb in McCanns v Bennett Mm11

Tugendhat judgment to be handed down **10.30AM** on Thurs 21 Feb in McCanns v Bennett Regist10

Tugendhat judgment to be handed down **10.30AM** on Thurs 21 Feb in McCanns v Bennett

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tugendhat judgment to be handed down **10.30AM** on Thurs 21 Feb in McCanns v Bennett Empty Tugendhat judgment to be handed down **10.30AM** on Thurs 21 Feb in McCanns v Bennett

Post by Tony Bennett 15.02.13 12:32

I have just been notified now that the handing-down of the judgment has been brought forward 1.5 hours to 10.30am on Thursday 21 February - giving this a separate thread so everyone is aware of the change.

It will be in COURT 14, Royal Courts of Justice.

I can't by any means guarantee to treat those coming along to a bite to eat and a drink after the hearing this time* as I have to prepare myself for the fact that the Court has the means to transport a guilty contemnor straight to prison from Court 14.

[ * Which was entirely thanks to Nina's generosity ]

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Tugendhat judgment to be handed down **10.30AM** on Thurs 21 Feb in McCanns v Bennett Empty Re: Tugendhat judgment to be handed down **10.30AM** on Thurs 21 Feb in McCanns v Bennett

Post by Mirage 15.02.13 12:36

Tony Bennett wrote:I have just been notified now that the handing-down of the judgment has been brought forward 1.5 hours to 10.30am on Thursday 21 February - giving this a separate thread so everyone is aware of the change.

Thank you Tony. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Tugendhat judgment to be handed down **10.30AM** on Thurs 21 Feb in McCanns v Bennett Empty Re: Tugendhat judgment to be handed down **10.30AM** on Thurs 21 Feb in McCanns v Bennett

Post by Guest 15.02.13 12:43

I'm confident that you'll be with the rest of us for lunch, Tony.

Thanks again Nina for your contribution earlier - I was the teensiest bit the worse for wine when I spoke to you!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 15.02.13 12:46

My thoughts and prayers are with you too.

I am hoping for the best possible outcome.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 15.02.13 12:55

"Be of good comfort, and play the man, Master Bennett; you shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England and Portugal, as we trust shall never be put out."
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.02.13 13:21

Jean wrote:I'm confident that you'll be with the rest of us for lunch, Tony.

Seconded Jean!

And thanks to Nina as well!

parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 15.02.13 13:33

parapono wrote:
Jean wrote:I'm confident that you'll be with the rest of us for lunch, Tony.

Seconded Jean!

And thanks to Nina as well!

parapono
Agree as well.
It would be the greatest publicity disaster ever for them if Tony went to prison.

Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 15.02.13 14:12

No need for that toothbrush in your top pocket!
Tugendhat judgment to be handed down **10.30AM** on Thurs 21 Feb in McCanns v Bennett 302873

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.02.13 14:28

Tony Bennett wrote:I have just been notified now that the handing-down of the judgment has been brought forward 1.5 hours to 10.30am on Thursday 21 February - giving this a separate thread so everyone is aware of the change.

I can't by any means guarantee to treat those coming along to a bite to eat and a drink after the hearing this time* as I have to prepare myself for the fact that the Court has the means to transport a guilty contemnor straight to prison from Court 14.

[ * Which was entirely thanks to Nina's generosity ]

Dear mr. Bennett,

No one believes you'll be sent to prison.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top