The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 5 Mm11

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 5 Mm11

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 5 Regist10

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 5 Empty Re: COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February

Post by McCant 04.02.13 21:59

Careful, Sombrero... C. Edwards got into trouble for talking along those lines; but you are both right. Hopefully, Tony will pull the rug from under them.
McCant
McCant

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 5 Empty Re: COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February

Post by PeterMac 04.02.13 22:04

Nina wrote:There will be many here on the forum all the day awaiting any snippets of news passed to us during breaks
There will be THOUSANDS, across the entire English speaking world waiting for news.
THOUSANDS, maybe more.

Carter-Ruck, Tony Bennett, (and all other search engine words you need to spy on this forum.) I want you to read this.

You have it in your hands to permit justice and fairness to be done, and to allow the truth to be tested, in the proper place, that of a full Criminal trial
Do it.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16581

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 04.02.13 22:04

Good luck tomorrow Tony.
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.02.13 22:05

I am hoping that Tony can demonstrate to the satsifaction of the judge that by agreeing to the undertaking he was forced to breach his article 10 right to free speech.
What kind of a country condemns one person for publicly stating what is allowed to be stated by others?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by sombrero 04.02.13 22:06

From what I have read TB has legal arguments on the central issue and this is why CR have responded with more case law.

I was hoping to be able to get tomorrow off work to support TB but I cant but I hope to do so on Wednesday.

This case is just incredible. Trying to get someone into prison and made bankrupt just because they give an opinion of what was said by an official source is just wrong. I so hope that TB wins in Court.
sombrero

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 04.02.13 22:15

i live in hope that there might just might be one member of the uk press that has the what- nots to tell it how it is
cass7
cass7

Activity : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly 04.02.13 22:32

Wishing you well Tony , You have been denied your freedom of speech and have had this held over you , Tomorrow you get your voice back thumbsup

dragonfly
dragonfly

Activity : 367

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 04.02.13 22:33

sombrero wrote:From what I have read TB has legal arguments on the central issue and this is why CR have responded with more case law.

I was hoping to be able to get tomorrow off work to support TB but I cant but I hope to do so on Wednesday.

This case is just incredible. Trying to get someone into prison and made bankrupt just because they give an opinion of what was said by an official source is just wrong. I so hope that TB wins in Court.

Its pathetic

CR have no case from the start in all of this, asserting there was an abduction, no official police authority or judge has ever said there was, its just the Mccanns own words ergo hearsay, and CR are in no position whatsoever to declare it as such therefore the whole basis of their argument is null and void at best

They tried to bully pamalam to take her site down under FALSE pretences saying that the portuguese court order banning mr amarals book iincluded her site they LIED

I hope the Judge knows all this LYING and BULLYING by Carters!

Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaljr 05.02.13 0:10

Justice Michael Tugendhat knows Carter Ruck and their dirty tricks all too well.

He made it clear last time they were in court prosecuting Tony that submitting over a hundred complaints was frivolous and told them to reduce them down to ten - and they still came back with twenty five; which is both ignorant and disrespectful.

I am sure he will view their costs claim for £288k with similar disdain.

I hope common sense AND justice prevail tomorrow for Tony. youaretheman

jamaljr
jamaljr

Activity : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.02.13 8:58

sombrero wrote:From what I have read TB has legal arguments on the central issue and this is why CR have responded with more case law.
Exactly. They responded to his last bundle of arguments with more documents and suddenly put it all the in then hands of a QC
Fear ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16581

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Olive_Boyle 05.02.13 9:22

Surely the Judge will have to ask himself why?

Why are they spending such an unbelievable amount of money and over the top resource on this case. Why are they SO bothered about what this one man believes and says.

What have they got to hide?
Olive_Boyle

Activity : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 05.02.13 9:25

Olive_Boyle wrote:Surely the Judge will have to ask himself why?

Why are they spending such an unbelievable amount of money and over the top resource on this case. Why are they SO bothered about what this one man believes and says.

What have they got to hide?

PLENTY
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 05.02.13 10:04

GREAT TWEET : Question everything: or at least file it in your head with the subtitle “Unexamined thought”

which of course is what any rational, cool-headed , vaguely analytical person has done/ does/ will do when confronted with the many elements of the Maddie case.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 5 Empty thoughts on courage

Post by russiandoll 05.02.13 10:27

You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.

Aristotle

One man with courage is a majority.

Thomas Jefferson

Have
the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right
thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life
with integrity.

W. Clement Stone

Faced with what is right, to leave it undone shows a lack of courage.

Confucius

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.

Muhammad Ali

Courage
is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage you
can't practice any other virtue consistently. You can practice any
virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage.

Maya Angelou

Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.

John Wayne

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 05.02.13 10:48

I can not find a single new agency even mentioning the trial today! any had any luck?.

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 05.02.13 10:53

david_uk wrote:I can not find a single new agency even mentioning the trial today! any had any luck?.
no,seems the msm are all licking the mccanns arses,what a bloody shower they are.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 05.02.13 10:58

No, and don't expect any, whichever way it goes. The media only seem interested in the abduction /disappearance and the possible discovery of Maddie, not with the huge issues surrounding the case.
I am sure though that there is plenty stashed away in filing cabinets ready to go and be amended and added to when [ and I believe it is when and not if] the truth of this whole stinking affair emerges.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 05.02.13 11:04

Wouldn`t be surprised if CR have placed a super-injunction on the reporting of this case. This means that the applicants can choose what is reported and what is not.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 05.02.13 11:37

Woofer wrote:Wouldn`t be surprised if CR have placed a super-injunction on the reporting of this case. This means that the applicants can choose what is reported and what is not.

Do both sides have to agree to the super-injunction however? What if the one side says 'no' ?
Can it be unilaterally imposed ? COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 5 173510
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 05.02.13 11:44

bobbin wrote:
Woofer wrote:Wouldn`t be surprised if CR have placed a super-injunction on the reporting of this case. This means that the applicants can choose what is reported and what is not.

Do both sides have to agree to the super-injunction however? What if the one side says 'no' ?
Can it be unilaterally imposed ? COURT 14 - Mr Justice Tugendhat - 10.30am tomorrow, Tuesday 5 February - Page 5 173510

Hello Bobbin - I was meaning the whole McCann mystery, not just this particular case - sorry, didn`t make myself clear. They may have applied a super-injunction some years ago - its one of their favourite tactics. I`m not entirely convinced that the obvious `positive only` reporting is merely down to the risk of being sued.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 05.02.13 11:46

Judge T doesn't like super injunctions as we already know, so doubt it.

My bet is the media are waiting .....

They still want their £650K back and payback for the garbage the Mc"s spouted under oath at Leveson.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 05.02.13 11:48

russiandoll wrote:
You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.

Aristotle

One man with courage is a majority.

Thomas Jefferson

Have
the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right
thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life
with integrity.

W. Clement Stone

Faced with what is right, to leave it undone shows a lack of courage.

Confucius

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.

Muhammad Ali

Courage
is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage you
can't practice any other virtue consistently. You can practice any
virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage.

Maya Angelou

Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.

John Wayne

xxxxxxxxxxx

Great quotes, Russian Doll.
nobodythereeither

Activity : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc 05.02.13 12:44

I'm with you on this one smokeandmirrors regarding the Media. They are waiting for the right moment to pounce on the McCanns but they are not going to give an inkling when they will pounce - they want to catch them totally off guard and get back what they had to pay out. The odd newspaper will report the predicted sightings but I feel they aren't gushing about the McCanns as much as they used to.

Could the SY Review Team have colluded with the newspapers, news programmes etc to minimise McCann coverage, something like the Police do in certain situations so as not to alert their suspects? if you understand what I'm trying to say haha
sammyc
sammyc

Activity : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 05.02.13 12:58

Smokeandmirrors wrote:Judge T doesn't like super injunctions as we already know, so doubt it.

My bet is the media are waiting .....

They still want their £650K back and payback for the garbage the Mc"s spouted under oath at Leveson.

I hope and pray you are right, Smokeandmirrors.

The acres of newsprint devoted to Huhne is certainly in stark contrast to the wall of silence surrounding TM and this momentous trial, I must say. The story of perverting the course of justice over speeding points wins the hearts and minds of our journalists for the moment.

It's a pity they look so out of step. They will have to play catch up soon or risk their jobs by allowing the internet to become the first port of choice for news.

It's a ruthless old world isn't it?
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 05.02.13 13:15

david_uk wrote:I can not find a single new agency even mentioning the trial today! any had any luck?.

I think they've judged that the Huhne/Pryce trial is more explosive.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top