The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 4 Mm11

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 4 Mm11

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 4 Regist10

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!!

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!!

Post by Guest 01.02.13 20:18

ashbrooke wrote:Another member of the forum who reads most days. I believe this is my first post.

I've followed the case since October 2007 and bought copies of Tony's booklet, which I passed on to family and friends.

I would like to wish Tony the very best of luck for the future.

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 4 4239481642ashbrooke, thanks for joining us in support of Tony.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.02.13 20:26

Hello,
I have un-lurked myself to add my support and best wishes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariita 01.02.13 20:30

There is a lot of support for Tony even in other countries, earlier today I visited the 'Allmystery' forum in Germany and Tony was mentioned there in one thread and he was clearly supported. Here in Sweden the case pops up from time to time in different blogs and different views are expressed. A pattern I have noticed is that the most loyal McCann-supporters here seem to be very young (teenage girls) and their main interest is to discuss the latest 'Maddiesighting'. The time inbetween they dedicate to discuss Justin Bieber(sightings?) What a convenient group of people for the McCanns!

Tony is neither very young nor naive, he stands up for a little abandoned girl who really is the main person here. It is about her, NOT all the mess her nearest created since May 2007. Such a waste of energy, resources and money...MONEY that could have been spent on helping people who really need it. It just can't go on and on...

"A truth that's told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent" - George Washington

Will be thinking of You Tony.
Mariita
Mariita

Activity : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.02.13 20:32

Poe wrote:Hello,

Great stuff, thank you Poe, and welcome

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 4 4239481642
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InPortimão 01.02.13 20:45

candyfloss wrote:FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 4 4239481642

petunia

InPortimao

Thank you for joining here and supporting Tony FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 4 636506

Thank you for the warm welcome candyfloss. And a big thank you to all of the members that have greeted the newcomers across the various threads. I'm sure we can all agree that first post is the most daunting!
InPortimão

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.02.13 20:51

InPortimão wrote:
candyfloss wrote:FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 4 4239481642

petunia

InPortimao

Thank you for joining here and supporting Tony FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 4 636506

Thank you for the warm welcome candyfloss. And a big thank you to all of the members that have greeted the newcomers across the various threads. I'm sure we can all agree that first post is the most daunting!

It certainly is, I remember it wellFAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 4 110921 Sometimes it feels cliquey and you just don't want to but in, but once you start it's easy. Members here are all friendly, and we have some good debate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 4 Empty FAO ALL THE LURKERS

Post by alfie02 01.02.13 21:01

Thank you Tony for your dedication to this cause, without your dedication a little girl would have no voiceFAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 4 259100
alfie02
alfie02

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 01.02.13 21:42

I realised I had only ever posted twice on this forum, and the last time very recently. Yet I never really thought of myself as a lurker for some reason, duh!

Anyway, I wanted to add my name to this thread as well, and to join with all you other lurkers in wishing Tony the very best next week.

I too recognise some of the old names and pictures from the Mirror forum/3As. I posted on 3As as Nobodyhere, but when it closed somebody nicked my name so I had to stop using it when I joined other forums.

It's really brilliant to see so many people delurking to give Tony their support. And that's just those who know of and read this forum. How many more of us must there be who have the same misgivings about the McCanns' version of events ......

Whatever the truth, eventually it will come out. Let's hope it's soon.

Good luck Tony, and thanks for doing what so many of us are not brave enough to do. My thoughts are with you.
nobodythereeither

Activity : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 01.02.13 22:25

I've been lurking here recently so thought I best register.

I've read Tony referring to the Scotland yard team, from my reading both disparagingly and cynically as a bunch of oldies nearing retirement, as to insinuate what good will they do about anything.

He must remember that there's a lot to be said for old boots, they're tough and have nothing left to prove...
as what is the worst that can happen to an old boot? I have faith that this review team will be as strong in their convictions as Tony is.
Following the charges of Stephen Lawrence's killers Scotland Yard are on a roll. Moreover, they have been water-tight, no leaks. shark

The Mccann's may have had the contacts initially, yet people have shirked away... embarrassed by the nonsense.
Embarrassed by the answers to questions that have not been asked yet such as the issue of 'tea stains' and 'sea bass'.
Everyone knows that dogs don't lie, however they have dug themselves a deeper and deeper hole.

They have managed to wriggle out of facing Amarel however I believe the outcome of that postponement will depend on yourself.
They may send you to prison for breaching undertakings, but as long as you get this to a full libel trial you have won.
Its about time all this dirty washing was aired in public.

I have always felt that Yvonne Martin knew exactly where she knew David Payne from.
For her to report anonymously and then to go public it is clear that she had seen information from confidential child protection papers which she could not disclose for want of jeopardising other cases. Once everything outs everyone connected will be brought down with them...

I therefore have a message for the minion's in the PR Companies that are paid to 'cognitively infiltrate forums' (whatever the writings of Cass Sunstein you should know that you are obvious) however you will clearly be an entry level position, possibly a recently graduate yet know this... when the Mccann's get found out it will be your career on the line also and you will never get work anywhere. You may think that your companies pseudonyms for these forums will keep you safe, however they won't. You will be publicly humiliated by this! My advice to you would be to leak your work remits, key word monitoring information or information deemed sensitive to forums or wikileaks in your spare time. Remember the Nuremberg defence of 'I was just following orders' does not apply.

The same goes for you junior staff at Carter Ruck that are reading this now... If I were you I would start looking for jobs elsewhere as your company is going to be embarrassed and publicly ridiculed for all your dark and devious goings on. If you have 'Carter-Ruck' on your CV around the period when it all goes down then you will have great difficulty getting a job anywhere else. You should think about that. Make no mistake, all this corruption will get exposed, this is the reason for this disparity in arms, there are a lot of people with a hell of a lot to lose and the first people in the firing line will be the junior staff. Your employers and the senior partners will claim lack of knowledge on everything you've been doing and shirk blame in any way.

This end result is what I hope Tony keeps his eye on, as in the end what is the worst that can happen. For Tony, you're an old boot and have nothing to prove. You have truth on your side, stay strong and don't buckle (didn't mean that pun!) when faced with 'deals'.

They on the other hand have everything to lose....

All the best.

loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 01.02.13 22:32

lol! pop2
Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 01.02.13 22:45

loopzdaloop wrote:I've been lurking here recently so thought I best register.

I've read Tony referring to the Scotland Yard team, from my reading both disparagingly and cynically as a bunch of oldies nearing retirement, as to insinuate what good will they do about anything. He must remember that there's a lot to be said for old boots, they're tough and have nothing left to prove...
I agree fully with your quote about 'old boots', especially being one myself. BUT, it is well known in the police service that those within 2-3 years of their 30 years' service have both eyes on their police pension - and retiring. Then they will either enjoying gardening and a few holiday cruises OR get a nice job to supplement their pension - and therefore those employing them know that they simply won't rock the boat.

Anyway, what are they doing, loopzdaloop? Shuffling and sorting boxes, probably rooms full, of paper, and translations, from Portugal, Leicestershire and Barcelona - oh, and maybe visiting a U.S. jail if they want to find out if Kevin Halligen has anything useful to tell them about his 4 months' employment for the McCanns spent living the high life with his girlfriend Shrirn Trachiotis, and trousering £500,000 plus expenses in the process

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 01.02.13 22:48

I've read Tony referring to the Scotland yard team, from my reading both disparagingly and cynically as a bunch of oldies nearing retirement, as to insinuate what good will they do about anything.

He must remember that there's a lot to be said for old boots, they're tough and have nothing left to prove...
as what is the worst that can happen to an old boot? I have faith that this review team will be as strong in their convictions as Tony is.
Following the charges of Stephen Lawrence's killers Scotland Yard are on a roll. Moreover, they have been water-tight, no leaks. FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 4 1135810427

The Mccann's may have had the contacts initially, yet people have shirked away... embarrassed by the nonsense.
Embarrassed by the answers to questions that have not been asked yet such as the issue of 'tea stains' and 'sea bass'.
Everyone knows that dogs don't lie, however they have dug themselves a deeper and deeper hole.

They have managed to wriggle out of facing Amarel however I believe the outcome of that postponement will depend on yourself.
They may send you to prison for breaching undertakings, but as long as you get this to a full libel trial you have won.
Its about time all this dirty washing was aired in public.

I have always felt that Yvonne Martin knew exactly where she knew David Payne from.
For her to report anonymously and then to go public it is clear that she had seen information from confidential child protection papers which she could not disclose for want of jeopardising other cases. Once everything outs everyone connected will be brought down with them...

I therefore have a message for the minion's in the PR Companies that are paid to 'cognitively infiltrate forums' (whatever the writings of Cass Sunstein you should know that you are obvious) however you will clearly be an entry level position, possibly a recently graduate yet know this... when the Mccann's get found out it will be your career on the line also and you will never get work anywhere. You may think that your companies pseudonyms for these forums will keep you safe, however they won't. You will be publicly humiliated by this! My advice to you would be to leak your work remits, key word monitoring information or information deemed sensitive to forums or wikileaks in your spare time. Remember the Nuremberg defence of 'I was just following orders' does not apply.

The same goes for you junior staff at Carter Ruck that are reading this now... If I were you I would start looking for jobs elsewhere as your company is going to be embarrassed and publicly ridiculed for all your dark and devious goings on. If you have 'Carter-Ruck' on your CV around the period when it all goes down then you will have great difficulty getting a job anywhere else. You should think about that. Make no mistake, all this corruption will get exposed, this is the reason for this disparity in arms, there are a lot of people with a hell of a lot to lose and the first people in the firing line will be the junior staff. Your employers and the senior partners will claim lack of knowledge on everything you've been doing and shirk blame in any way.

This end result is what I hope Tony keeps his eye on, as in the end what is the worst that can happen. For Tony, you're an old boot and have nothing to prove. You have truth on your side, stay strong and don't buckle (didn't mean that pun!) when faced with 'deals'.

They on the other hand have everything to lose....

All the best.

Loopzdaloop,

This is an absolute watershed moment that you have described. When you have lived to be "an old boot" you never cease to be amazed at how cyclical life is. What you do in life revisits you at some stage - I believe it is a learning CURVE in the most literal sense. None of us escape this.

I often liken it to Hardy's Mayor of Casterbridge - the dissolute who sold his wife at the fair. Later, as a respectable and wealthy merchant and, of course, Mayor, he is confronted unexpectedly with the shame of his past.

Those bright young things at CR as well as the PR employees you describe, will one day be in that position too. For, make no mistake, the TM charade is overdue implosion.

Fortunately, for the Mayor of Casterbridge his misdemeanours were confined within parochial parameters. Today, the besmirchment of your CV will be circulated globally faster than you can say McCann,
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 01.02.13 22:49

Poe wrote:Hello,

That tickled me! "unlurked" is a great word!!

To all those who have signed up to show support

WELCOME ABOARD!!!
It's great to have such support, and the more the merrier!!

Keep signing up, it is very important for the voice to get louder and louder. The greater the number of people registered, the less the "questioners" will be derided for daring to ask questions about a scenario that doesn't stand up to the scrutiny based on the OFFICIAL files and the witnesses own statements. .

We are allegedly a democracy (though it is hard to believe sometimes) and the law and the powers that be must NOT be used to FORCE us to accept stories that don't add up. Treating everyone like gullible fools, and punishing those that dare to think for themselves is tantamount to a dictatorship, a tyranny.

At the very least the public who have been ASKED to keep Madeleine in the forefront of our thoughts by the parents and sundry persons, deserve answers to as yet unfulfilled questions.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 02.02.13 0:04

Tony Bennett wrote:

I've read Tony referring to the Scotland Yard team, from my reading both disparagingly and cynically as a bunch of oldies nearing retirement, as to insinuate what good will they do about anything. He must remember that there's a lot to be said for old boots, they're tough and have nothing left to prove...
I agree fully with your quote about 'old boots', especially being one myself. BUT, it is well known in the police service that those within 2-3 years of their 30 years' service have both eyes on their police pension - and retiring. Then they will either enjoying gardening and a few holiday cruises OR get a nice job to supplement their pension - and therefore those employing them know that they simply won't rock the boat.

Anyway, what are they doing, loopzdaloop? Shuffling and sorting boxes, probably rooms full, of paper, and translations, from Portugal, Leicestershire and Barcelona - oh, and maybe visiting a U.S. jail if they want to find out if Kevin Halligen has anything useful to tell them about his 4 months' employment for the McCanns spent living the high life with his girlfriend Shrirn Trachiotis, and trousering £500,000 plus expenses in the process

I understand where you're coming from, however I really believe that they are exhausting every eventuality and creating answers for every potential possibility that the McCann's might use as a defence. When faced with people who have answers for questions that have not yet been asked (such as the sea bass and the tea stain), you need to make sure that you have every base covered.

At the time of the panorama documentary last year Redwood said they were following up '195 leads'.
I tend to look at it more as '195 possible excuses' the Mccann's might have as to why they are not responsible.

Even if one of those leads was 'Aliens came down and landed in timbucktoo and wrote a message on the remains of Noahs Arc about where Maddie was, I would be pleased that SY had been there and categorically ruled it out to be nonsense.
A quote was that the UK police helped the Portugese 'develop' their evidence against the Mccann's.
Both police forces have been on the same page before, It would be unclear (apart from aforementioned political interference) why they would be in a different library this time.

With regard to the officers pensions, they are public sector and it would take short of a miracle for anyone to take that away from them no matter what they did! There are also 30 of them so there is safety in numbers from any political pressures due to the amount of defused responsibility, it would be highly difficult to get anything to stick on any of them! The police are very good at protecting their own, as evidenced by the whole Hillsborough thing.
Also, if you're still working at that age in a specialist team like that you're doing it for the passion and enjoyment of the job. I've always been quite critical of actions of all quarters of our state but the Scotland Yard earnt the benefit of the doubt through solving the challenge of the Stephen Lawrence Case.

Mirage wrote:[

This is an absolute watershed moment that you have described. When you have lived to be "an old boot" you never cease to be amazed at how cyclical life is. What you do in life revisits you at some stage - I believe it is a learning CURVE in the most literal sense. None of us escape this.

I often liken it to Hardy's Mayor of Casterbridge - the dissolute who sold his wife at the fair. Later, as a respectable and wealthy merchant and, of course, Mayor, he is confronted unexpectedly with the shame of his past.

Those bright young things at CR as well as the PR employees you describe, will one day be in that position too. For, make no mistake, the TM charade is overdue implosion.

Fortunately, for the Mayor of Casterbridge his misdemeanours were confined within parochial parameters. Today, the besmirchment of your CV will be circulated globally faster than you can say McCann,

I have a lot of respect for the 'old boots', I am always disheartened that we elect in reasonably youthful people to parliament yet push to the sides the people that have the life experience and wisdom acquired over many years. Age as a virtue is not respected enough in our country and considering the older generations are statistically the most likely to vote I am unclear why they continue to vote in people who are still trying to make a name for themselves and are easily swayed by outside influences.

When people get to that stage in their life, it is their duty to speak out and to fight for what they believe in. They've earnt it.
They have nothing left to prove. I definitely believe in the curve that you describe and it is certainly spiraling towards the McCann's as we speak.
Those junior staff at CR and associated PR companies really do need to be aware of this as they do have things to prove still... They will have future goals and aspirations, they don't want to be trawling forums for the rest of their lives. They expect this job of theirs to be a stepping stone not a snake down to a very dark sewer which it is heading. As part of their job they will have read everything here, they should take some time on the journey home from work to sit and reflect upon the Agendas that are at play here.

I believe the agenda that drives many here is of truth, freedom of speech based upon the interpretation of the evidence presented and justice.
The agenda that drives me is of anti-corruption...

The agenda that I believe drives the McCann's is of reputation management.
The agenda that drives the seniors within CR or the PR firms is also of reputation management.

What lies between?
Minions.. The main victims will be the junior staff and they need to wake up as they will be expendable.

Do you want this to be you?
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 02.02.13 3:48

candyfloss wrote:
lj wrote:Good Luck Tony. I hope the whole world can see this charade. I do hope the judge will do real justice.

Hi lj, long time no see, good to see you here.

Hi Candy, I just had to send Tony my best wishes. I wish I was a legal eagle ....

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Cor Blimey 02.02.13 9:23

I've been lurking for a good few years now. I read this forum every day and would just like to wish Mr Bennett good luck for next week. Justice must prevail in this case somewhere along the line.
Cor Blimey
Cor Blimey

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 02.02.13 9:25

hi

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.02.13 9:28

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 4 4239481642loopzdaloop and Cor Blimey
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.02.13 10:12

I am not a lurker, really, but I love to be counted.
+ 1

Btw candyfloss, thank you for all the work you do for this forum.
Silent worker in the shadow. Come into the light please, I want to give you a 'well done' hug.

parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by statsman 02.02.13 10:17

I am so pleased to see how many people are posting for the first time to give their support to Tony.

I am sure that CR and TM are not so pleased.

A lone voice is regarded as easy meat to the bullies of this world but the voices of the many are feared by them.

There comes a time when people stand up to bullies and say "Enough is enough".

Are we there yet?

All of us who have posted our support are definitely there. Are you?
statsman
statsman

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.02.13 10:20

parapono wrote:I am not a lurker, really, but I love to be counted.
+ 1

Btw candyfloss, thank you for all the work you do for this forum.
Silent worker in the shadow. Come into the light please, I want to give you a 'well done' hug.

parapono

Aww, thank you paraponoFAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!! - Page 4 725573
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mydadsanastronaut 02.02.13 10:28

statsman wrote:I am so pleased to see how many people are posting for the first time to give their support to Tony.

I am sure that CR and TM are not so pleased.

A lone voice is regarded as easy meat to the bullies of this world but the voices of the many are feared by them.

There comes a time when people stand up to bullies and say "Enough is enough".

Are we there yet?

All of us who have posted our support are definitely there. Are you?

I think many of us have been lured out of Lurkerland by our sense of the staggering unfairness of it all. Also, if financial means more of less mean that you can attempt to crush your opponent legally outside the courtroom, what will be the point of the judicial system in future.Will there be a time when the wealthy who transgress are never legally tested because no-one can afford to oppose them? In what way is that right? Tony is an 'Everyman' for the ordinary person who fears having their legal rights trampled.

That, anyway, is my reason for putting finger to keyboard again this weekend.
mydadsanastronaut

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by laci200 02.02.13 10:37

Long time lurker who would like to add my name and express support for Tony
laci200

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by crashing bore 02.02.13 11:10

Hello, de-lurking today to Wish Tony Good luck.
crashing bore

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinktulips 02.02.13 11:20

Hello everybody! Another un-lurker here! I've been following this case since 7am on 4 May when I was watching breakfast telly and heard the phone call live from Portugal. Isn't it strange how you can suddenly get a gut feeling about something? Right there and then I knew that people were lying.

I was on the Mirror site and 3A's and read this site and MM everyday.

The reason I don't post much is that I'm in awe as to the quality of the postings on here, the VAST knowledge some posters have, and the sheer hard work & time they put in to trying to find justice for Maddie. My contributions would be pathetic in contrast...mostly "I agree" or "I'm flabbergasted AGAIN!" My one real contribution to this mystery was a bit of the puzzle I put in place for Tony - to do with somebody who was in PDL at the time.

Anyway, I'm re-registered with a new name, and some time on my hands (recuperating from an op) so I'll try to be more supportive.

My very best wishes to Tony. I am in admiration of all you have done for Maddie. You DO NOT DESERVE all this bullying by CR.

Pinktulips

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top