The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!!

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!!

Post by Guest on 01.02.13 12:11

Scotuk

danbob

gaza

Thank you for your support for Tony

Back to top Go down

Post by mikayla-lee on 01.02.13 12:23

Hi All I am a long time lurker from the 3 A days signed on today to show my support for Tony - all the very best from all over the world!!! There are many people that dont believe the McCann version of events that is why we are all still here so many years later. I live in hope that justice will prevail

mikayla-lee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.02.13 12:25

@mikayla-lee wrote:Hi All I am a long time lurker from the 3 A days signed on today to show my support for Tony - all the very best from all over the world!!! There are many people that dont believe the McCann version of events that is why we are all still here so many years later. I live in hope that justice will prevail

Thank you mikayla-lee.

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 01.02.13 12:27

my biggest hope is justice for maddie,and if what tony has said or done can be used for such ,i would just be so pleased,the big guns being taken on board just has to be more than one might call reasonable as its not libel trial YET. joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by foxinabox on 01.02.13 13:18

Registered to wish Tony all the very best!
Oh Hi Carter Ruck

foxinabox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.02.13 13:19

@foxinabox wrote:Registered to wish Tony all the very best!
Oh Hi Carter Ruck

Thank you foxinabox and

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 01.02.13 13:22

Oh Hi Carter Ruck

Weak laughing. I LOVE IT lol!

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: FAO ALL THE LURKERS!!!

Post by Mirage on 01.02.13 13:33

@sallypelt wrote:
Oh Hi Carter Ruck

Weak laughing. I LOVE IT lol!

Love it too!

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 01.02.13 13:42

good luck tony

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by InPortimão on 01.02.13 13:45

Another long-time lurker here, registering to show my support for Tony.

Tony, you are a truly courageous man. I wish you all the best and I hope that one day soon the truth is revealed for all to see.

Team McCann would have the world believe that the doubters of their version of events are in the minority, but my own experience says this is simply not so. I have spoken at length to many people about the case - both Brits and Portuguese - and not one single person believes the McCann version of events. Something is amiss, they all agree, but exactly what nobody knows. I suspect both you and Gonçalo Amaral are so close to knowing what that is, that you have to be silenced, at whatever cost.

You are supported by more people than you will probably ever realise and I hope knowing that gives you some comfort over the coming days and weeks.

Best wishes from Portimão.

InPortimão

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 01.02.13 13:51

I have been offline a while having a baby but again I would like to wish Tony all the best of luck, success and justice that he deserves.... with you all the way Tony. Take Care.

Upsy.

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.02.13 14:06

petunia

InPortimao

Thank you for joining here and supporting Tony

Back to top Go down

Post by jowie on 01.02.13 14:30

Like many many people here today, I have been following this since day one and my opinion of the mystery has never altered. I truly believe that the McCanns were complicit in Madeleine's disappearance. No-one has coerced me into thinking that. I made up my own mind after seeing the very first interview they gave to the press. I was then transfixed to their every move, their every word, their every action. I listened and read every bit of info that was spewing from their, and their representative's, mouths. I was then guided to the many forums and have continued to read and support silently.

However, as you say, the likes of CR and the pro-McCanns who read on here need to see how many of us stand behind Tony and Goncalo in the search for the truth, which is why I make my first post today.

Tony, I am so sorry that you face this on your own. I send my thoughts to you today, stand your ground, stay strong but keep calm. I truly believe that justice will prevail.

jowie x x

jowie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.02.13 14:41

Thank you jowie for your post and joining us here

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 01.02.13 14:43

It's fantastic to see all the lurkers signing in for the first time to wish Tony all the best!
Welcome all of you, let's keep em' coming, see how many new people we can get on this thread.
I know it's quite nerve racking posting for the first time but once you have done it you will feel good and we're all here cheering you on too!

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 01.02.13 14:52

@bristow wrote:It's fantastic to see all the lurkers signing in for the first time to wish Tony all the best!
Welcome all of you, let's keep em' coming, see how many new people we can get on this thread.
I know it's quite nerve racking posting for the first time but once you have done it you will feel good and we're all here cheering you on too!
thank you thumbsup

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 01.02.13 14:58

candyfloss wrote:

petunia

InPortimao

Thank you for joining here and supporting Tony
thank you for having me candyfloss i have been a long time lurker now i am glad i have joined thumbsup

petunia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by isabell123 on 01.02.13 15:03

Hi, im a long time lurker and have just registered so i can wish tony all the very best of luck for next week.

isabell123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 01.02.13 15:10

@isabell123 wrote:Hi, im a long time lurker and have just registered so i can wish tony all the very best of luck for next week.
Yay Bravo!

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iamalurker on 01.02.13 15:12

I am probably an original lurker, from the days of the Mirror Forum. I used to believe ............Logicman.............
was Mr Mccann's alter ego...............whot with all thse silly spelling mistake you know.

Anyway . Good luck to TB. I do wonder if CR are panicking that they might be seen by the court as complicit in an alleged breaking of a court order. Probably not.

iamalurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.02.13 15:22

@iamalurker wrote:I am probably an original lurker, from the days of the Mirror Forum. I used to believe ............Logicman.............
was Mr Mccann's alter ego...............whot with all thse silly spelling mistake you know.

Anyway . Good luck to TB. I do wonder if CR are panicking that they might be seen by the court as complicit in an alleged breaking of a court order. Probably not.

Hi, Great to see you have come out of lurking mode to lend your support. Please stay and contribute to the discussions, I would ask all the new members who have joined today.....and there are very many, to please do the same, we value everyones input.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.02.13 15:23

@isabell123 wrote:Hi, im a long time lurker and have just registered so i can wish tony all the very best of luck for next week.

Thank you isabell123, welcome to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 01.02.13 15:24

It is good to see more people giving a voice to their feelings about this case. Welcome .

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 01.02.13 15:34

Good Luck Tony. I hope the whole world can see this charade. I do hope the judge will do real justice.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.02.13 15:45

@lj wrote:Good Luck Tony. I hope the whole world can see this charade. I do hope the judge will do real justice.

Hi lj, long time no see, good to see you here.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum