The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 31 Mm11

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 31 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 31 Mm11

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 31 Regist10

Missing Tia Sharp

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 31 Empty Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by DLinne8 15.08.12 17:45

I think I know why SH didn't get rid of the mobile. If he forgot to turn it off straight after the murder, then it could well have rang and received texts, which would locate it to the vicinity of that house. By the time that had happened it would have been obvious the phone never left the house, so he had to make up another excuse. Also it might have led to a more immediate response by police if people had not been able to get through to Tia, if it was assumed the phone was with her, and SH would have wanted to buy himself as much time as he could.
DLinne8

Activity : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 15.08.12 17:46

Some houses smell.
Some houses on sink estates smell so ghastly that even hardened police officers gag as they enter.
Wiping your feet on the way out is often not just black humour.
I have been in houses on the Broxtowe estate in Nottingham where there was dog shit all over the carpet in the living room. Not just normal accidental dog shit, but dog shit which was going mouldy, it had green fur growing on it.
And the householder usually says something along the lines " Oh, I haven't cleared up this morning."
Monster colour TV on full blast, cigarettes burning in the ashtrays, and old pizza boxes on the sofa.
Believe me, this is NORMAL. Ask any police officer.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16581

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.12 17:47

The question here is whether any human on Thursday could detect a cadaver smell. Press reports said that the smell of decomposition was noted by officers on Friday. If I remember correctly, searches took place on Wednesday and Friday but not on Thursday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.12 17:50

DLinne8 wrote:I think I know why SH didn't get rid of the mobile. If he forgot to turn it off straight after the murder, then it could well have rang and received texts, which would locate it to the vicinity of that house. By the time that had happened it would have been obvious the phone never left the house, so he had to make up another excuse. Also it might have led to a more immediate response by police if people had not been able to get through to Tia, if it was assumed the phone was with her, and SH would have wanted to buy himself as much time as he could.

I thought that it was made clear from the start that she had left her phone at home. There wasn`t any suggestion that she had taken it with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DLinne8 15.08.12 17:53

alison wrote: The question here is whether any human on Thursday could detect a cadaver smell. Press reports said that the smell of decomposition was noted by officers on Friday. If I remember correctly, searches took place on Wednesday and Friday but not on Thursday.

If the only ones upstairs were the family, then we might never know. The building of a detectable odour must have been a gradual process surely, which is why I can't help thinking that if there was a smell on Friday morning then there must have been a slight smell during Thursday night? I suppose it depends how strong the smell was that the police officers could detect.
DLinne8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.12 17:54

Yes that's true as far as I'm aware, Alison. The phone was supposedly left behind as it was being charged.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DLinne8 15.08.12 17:55

alison wrote:
DLinne8 wrote:I think I know why SH didn't get rid of the mobile. If he forgot to turn it off straight after the murder, then it could well have rang and received texts, which would locate it to the vicinity of that house. By the time that had happened it would have been obvious the phone never left the house, so he had to make up another excuse. Also it might have led to a more immediate response by police if people had not been able to get through to Tia, if it was assumed the phone was with her, and SH would have wanted to buy himself as much time as he could.

I thought that it was made clear from the start that she had left her phone at home. There wasn`t any suggestion that she had taken it with her.

It was made clear from the start of SH's lies, yes. But remember the whole thing was a fabrication! I'm referring to her mother's phone that she was borrowing of course.
DLinne8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.12 17:57

I've never heard any mention of her using her mother's phone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DLinne8 15.08.12 17:59

Jean wrote:Yes that's true as far as I'm aware, Alison. The phone was supposedly left behind as it was being charged.

Tia took a mobile phone to SH's house on Thursday. It was then claimed she left it behind when she went to Croydon. Seeing as she never went to Croydon, we know that it was impossible for her to have left it behind!
DLinne8

Back to top Go down

Post by DLinne8 15.08.12 18:00

Jean wrote:I've never heard any mention of her using her mother's phone.

It is inconsequential which mobile phone she took to her grandmother's...the point is that she definitely took one!
DLinne8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.12 18:05

I agree with that but I got the impression that you meant that, as her own phone was unavailable before she went out to Croydon (allegedly), she took her mother's phone. Apologies for misunderstanding you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DLinne8 15.08.12 18:09

Jean wrote:I agree with that but I got the impression that you meant that, as her own phone was unavailable before she went out to Croydon (allegedly), she took her mother's phone. Apologies for misunderstanding you.

It is confusing, but assume that if I'm talking about a journey Tia has made, it is an actual one, not one that has already been disproved.
DLinne8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.12 18:16

And I understand now too! What you are saying is that an explanation had to be found for the fact that the phone was there....so leaving the phone on charge was the reason given.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DLinne8 15.08.12 18:25

alison wrote:And I understand now too! What you are saying is that an explanation had to be found for the fact that the phone was there....so leaving the phone on charge was the reason given.

Deleted. You are talking as if it is a total fact that this person was the murderer. He has not even had a trial yet. Please again be careful what you are posting.
DLinne8

Back to top Go down

Post by DLinne8 15.08.12 18:29

Imo - I think He lied his ass off in the slim hope there'd be a chance to dump the body. There wasn't.
DLinne8

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 15.08.12 18:47

DLinne8 wrote:
Jean wrote:I agree with that but I got the impression that you meant that, as her own phone was unavailable before she went out to Croydon (allegedly), she took her mother's phone. Apologies for misunderstanding you.

It is confusing, but assume that if I'm talking about a journey Tia has made, it is an actual one, not one that has already been disproved.

well sorry but you have lost me,whats this about a mothers phone.

it would be interesting if you (DLinne8) could tell me or us what you think happend after tia was murdered as i for one would like to read your theory.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.12 18:51

tiny wrote:
DLinne8 wrote:

it would be interesting if you (DLinne8) could tell me or us what you think happend after tia was murdered as i for one would like to read your theory.

Careful what you post and how you word it please. This person charged but not found guilty yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 15.08.12 18:52

With ref to the smell in the house. I agree with PM as a relative who was a District Nurse once telling me that home visits were often impossible to do a sterile dressing even though the dressing packs are sterile the homes were often fithy and vermin ridden. She never sat or knelt down for fear of contaminating her clothes. So yes some homes do stink.
The roof space in those houses look to be very low and I would imagine being council properties they would be heavily lagged for heat retention. Also there are sometimes air vents in rooves, did anyone notice on the helicopter shots if these had them in? Just a thought that the lagging and roof vents if applicable would have somewhat reduced the smell. However the stench of a cadaver eventually must have been noticable and maybe this is why SH did a runner though he didn't go far, just sat and drank himself senseless no doubt.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 15.08.12 18:54

sorry but tia was murdered,i also have not named anyone in connection to this murder.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.08.12 19:05

tiny wrote:sorry but tia was murdered,i also have not named anyone in connection to this murder.

Sorry tiny, that wasn't directed at you, but just a caution to Dlinne8 when they posted their theory.

You can say she was murdered of course, but that SH the person suspected of her murder etc.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 15.08.12 19:13

candyfloss wrote:
tiny wrote:sorry but tia was murdered,i also have not named anyone in connection to this murder.

Sorry tiny, that wasn't directed at you, but just a caution to Dlinne8 when they posted their theory.

You can say she was murdered of course, but that SH the person suspected of her murder etc.

thats ok ,yes i agree no names no pack-drill.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by DLinne8 15.08.12 19:15

candyfloss wrote:
tiny wrote:
DLinne8 wrote:

Careful what you post and how you word it please. This person charged but not found guilty yet.

I appreciate that you'd like to hear my thoughts, Tiny. Bear with me while I see if there's any way I can phrase it without implicating anybody. If not you can email me on my email which is on my profile. I get the feeling that if I write anything else that has to be moderated I'll get blocked, despite not doing it on purpose.
DLinne8

Back to top Go down

Post by DLinne8 15.08.12 19:32

All I'm going to say is this:

Tia may have been smothered to muffle protestations, so as not to wake someone sleeping upstairs.

I don't think this happened during the night.
DLinne8

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 15.08.12 19:38

Don't asume they sleep upstairs.
Or even in a bed.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16581

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 15.08.12 19:39

DLinne8 wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
tiny wrote:
DLinne8 wrote:

I appreciate that you'd like to hear my thoughts, Tiny. Bear with me while I see if there's any way I can phrase it without implicating anybody. If not you can email me on my email which is on my profile. I get the feeling that if I write anything else that has to be moderated I'll get blocked, despite not doing it on purpose.

just lay it out without names,if not use tom,dick or harry,as we all know the people who have been named by the police,if you get my meaning
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top