The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 2 Mm11

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 2 Mm11

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 2 Regist10

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 2 Empty Re: As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield

Post by bunnie1 03.03.10 11:58

hedge wrote:
vaguely1 wrote:
bunny wrote:
Cherry wrote:I dont agree with anyone posting photos of a person's house, whoever it is, there is no need to do so.

Not only that but it's a flipping odd thing to do as well wow

Was there not a very similar post about the HQ of McCann operations (brian kennedy link) posted by someone a couple of months back?

Did I imagine that?

I think that was one of Tony's interests maybe he can remember?

Maybe now certain peeps will have a tiny little glimpse into how it feels to have people breathing down your neck and watching every little move.
bunnie1

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 2 Empty Re: As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield

Post by ufercoffy 03.03.10 13:42

JoMc wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
bunny wrote:Personally, I dont give a flying fig if you both end up in prison. I am more concerned about valuable police resources being used by the pair of you in your feud against each other.
I agree with your basic point re police resources, but would ask you to note the following:

1. It was Essex Police's decision to put a Fraud Officer on the case despite there being not a shred of evidence of any fraud. In doing so, they rejected the advice of Sgt. Ryder of Kent Police to whom Ms Butler spoke originally. He had determined that her complaint had no substance and was malicious. The decision of Essex Police to even embark on a fraud investigation in this case may well be the result of an adjudication by the Independent Police Complaints Commission in due course.

2. It is Ms Butler's continuing vendetta that is now taking up police time.

As you know Essex police have more information and files on this topic than Kent. Essex are looking at the whole situation where as Kent were just looking into one complaint from Butler. It therefore follows that Essex are in a better position to make an informed judgement. It may be that another complaint is lodged against Essex police but then again it may also result in your arrest. I am sure you know all of this, of course having worked at one time in the legal profession.

What would TB be arrested for erm....Jo?
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 03.03.10 13:44

Cherry wrote:It doesnt matter if it was the HQ of the foundation it should not have been posted imo, there was no reason for it to be posted and it tells us a lot about the person who posted it.

If Butler has been arrested, I would think it would be connected with this incident. Lets hope that the police will put a stop to her disturbing and unacceptable behaviour. Hasn't Butler already been cautioned for harassment - if this is the case, surely her campaign of harassment against others is should be dealt with as a matter of urgency.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 03.03.10 13:45

ufercoffy wrote:
JoMc wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
bunny wrote:Personally, I dont give a flying fig if you both end up in prison. I am more concerned about valuable police resources being used by the pair of you in your feud against each other.
I agree with your basic point re police resources, but would ask you to note the following:

1. It was Essex Police's decision to put a Fraud Officer on the case despite there being not a shred of evidence of any fraud. In doing so, they rejected the advice of Sgt. Ryder of Kent Police to whom Ms Butler spoke originally. He had determined that her complaint had no substance and was malicious. The decision of Essex Police to even embark on a fraud investigation in this case may well be the result of an adjudication by the Independent Police Complaints Commission in due course.

As you know Essex police have more information and files on this topic than Kent. Essex are looking at the whole situation where as Kent were just looking into one complaint from Butler. It therefore follows that Essex are in a better position to make an informed judgement. It may be that another complaint is lodged against Essex police but then again it may also result in your arrest. I am sure you know all of this, of course having worked at one time in the legal profession.

What would TB be arrested for erm....Jo?

Maybe he's been worrying road signs again.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 03.03.10 14:34

I wish he would go back to worrying road signs again as at least it was pretty harmless and did all of us foot and inches folks a favour.
big grin

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 03.03.10 17:05

I know it's a naive question, but you can't see the photos unless you're a member there - I know because I was hoping to check out Mr Bennett's privet.

Does this mean that Mr Bennett is still a member there......I thought that he had a misunderstanding and was no longer a forum member.

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 03.03.10 18:05

You are correct vaguely, you have to be a member to see the photographs.

Perhaps he has a sympathiser who is a member and has done screenshots for him. Just guessing.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 03.03.10 18:33

very true.

I wish for both of their peace of minds they'd just ignore each other - and ignore people who try to get them to take an interest in what each other are posting.

Although....it is endlessly fascinating.

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknowsthetruth 03.03.10 19:27

Tony Bennett wrote:

Mr Bennett, was it not you who has claimed (i use that word) that you have reported several people for harrasing you. people like Nigel Nessling, yet they all claim that talking to the police you said were involved, nobody knew anything.
And you wonder why people believe nothing you say.
whoknowsthetruth

Activity : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknowsthetruth 03.03.10 19:30

bunny wrote:Who was it that took photos of the McCanns house?

I know Photon posted them but who took them?

This does seem to be a rather popular tactic doesnt it?

Is there not photos of Mr Bennett outside someone's house to do with Michael Barrymore? So what is the difference between Mr Bennett doing it and Mrs Butler doing it?
whoknowsthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 03.03.10 19:33

It's either a bullying tactic, or some sort of some sort of weird trophy thing.

It's a bit creepy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 03.03.10 19:41

My understanding is that Butler has been recently cautioned for harassment and, if that is correct, she is on very thin ice. Generally speaking, stalking needs to be taken more seriously by the police as recent cases have shown that this kind of behaviour can result in tragic consequences.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 03.03.10 19:44

"My understanding is that Butler has been recently cautioned for harassment"

Autumn that's a rumour, gossip unless you (or the person who's told you) can substantiate that with proof.
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 03.03.10 19:47

Autumn are you perhaps referring to the time she was posting Tonys harrassing leaflets around the UK, I thought she was just branded a stalker by a red top (and the internet) rather than been cautioned?
hedge

Activity : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 03.03.10 20:00

Oh sorry I didn't think of that.
Cath

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknowsthetruth 03.03.10 20:18

Mind you the title thread does insinuate that Mrs Butler sneaked out of the Police Station to take a photograph of Mr Bennett's wife's bush.
whoknowsthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 03.03.10 20:19

I think it was made clear elsewhere that she didn't take the photographs.

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 03.03.10 20:21

whoknowsthetruth wrote:Mind you the title thread does insinuate that Mrs Butler sneaked out of the Police Station to take a photograph of Mr Bennett's wife's bush.
laughat
bunny

Activity : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 03.03.10 20:26

Inyx wrote:"My understanding is that Butler has been recently cautioned for harassment"

Autumn that's a rumour, gossip unless you (or the person who's told you) can substantiate that with proof.

I'm not in the business of spreading rumour and gossip - if you doubt this, you could check it out yourself.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 03.03.10 20:38

Autumn wrote:
Inyx wrote:"My understanding is that Butler has been recently cautioned for harassment"

I'm not in the business of spreading rumour and gossip - if you doubt this, you could check it out yourself.

No, I've tried to check it and can't find any (reliable) source. You've stated it as if it's a fact. So it's up to you to prove it.
Cath

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 03.03.10 21:04

whoknowsthetruth wrote:Mind you the title thread does insinuate that Mrs Butler sneaked out of the Police Station to take a photograph of Mr Bennett's wife's bush.

lol! It is really unbelievable isn't it the lengths some folks will go to in an effort to admire another person's bush.

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknowsthetruth 03.03.10 21:05

Mr Bennett. Have you heard of Google Street Maps?
whoknowsthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 03.03.10 21:09

I understand that this part of the OP has caused a degree of confusion:

Now, one detail on the photo Butler took proves it was taken on or after Wednesday 24 February, namely the removal the previous day of a small hanging basket outside the main door. There is no doubt in my mind that she took it (or an accomplice took it) on Thursday.

Let me amend it to make it clear.

Now, one detail on the photo Butler took proves it was taken on or after Wednesday 24 February, namely the removal by us the previous day of a small hanging basket outside the main door. There is no doubt in my mind that she took that photo (or an accomplice took it) on Thursday.

I am not in any way saying that Ms Butler took the hanging basket. The CCTV at the Dartford bridge and tunnel would no doubt reveal the times she passed that way, assuming she travelled in her own car. Match that up with the custody suite records at Harlow Police Station and we should be able to establish roughly when the photo was taken.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 03.03.10 21:11

Mr Bennett, I hope you're going to replace your hanging basket. Harlow in Bloom will be counting on you!

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknowsthetruth 03.03.10 21:12

Mr Bennett..Is it okay for you to have your photo taken outside someones house? And to take photos of the McCanns house?
Or does this only apply when it is against you.
whoknowsthetruth

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top