The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 6 Mm11

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 6 Mm11

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 6 Regist10

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 6 Empty Re: As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield

Post by aiyoyo 08.03.10 15:50

jack wrote:[]

Another lie from TB. You just do not understand the meaning of the truth. Kate was questioned for approx 12 hours and therefore must have answerred many questions re Maddie's abduction. It was only when it became clear that the corrupt PJ wanted to "fit her up" for the crime that she stopped answerring questions on tyhe advice of her lawyer.

Fit her up with 48 simple questions?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 6 Empty Re: As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield

Post by Guest 08.03.10 16:18

aiyoyo wrote:

Another lie from TB. You just do not understand the meaning of the truth. Kate was questioned for approx 12 hours and therefore must have answerred many questions re Maddie's abduction. It was only when it became clear that the corrupt PJ wanted to "fit her up" for the crime that she stopped answerring questions on tyhe advice of her lawyer.

Why on earth would the PJ want to fit up the mother of 3 children?? Do you really believe that to be the truth. That they are so cold, heartless and stupid. I say stupid, because it would be a stupid thing to do. What if Madeleine was then found. How would the PJ look then? That would be a very dangerous route to embark on to fit up an innocent person. I am afraid that is a silly argument and it's the only answer that is regularly bandied about simply because there is no proof of abduction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 08.03.10 17:33

I agree with Candyfloss. I don't believe the PJ wanted to fit Kate McCann up at all.
I doubt that Portugal would want to risk the bad publicity, what with the worlds media watching every detail.

Sadly I think this is a poor excuse for not answering the questions.
Pascal
Pascal

Activity : 627

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknowsthetruth 08.03.10 17:53

candyfloss wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

Why on earth would the PJ want to fit up the mother of 3 children?? Do you really believe that to be the truth. That they are so cold, heartless and stupid. I say stupid, because it would be a stupid thing to do. What if Madeleine was then found. How would the PJ look then? That would be a very dangerous route to embark on to fit up an innocent person. I am afraid that is a silly argument and it's the only answer that is regularly bandied about simply because there is no proof of abduction.

Dunno, but Amaral has form for it.
whoknowsthetruth

Activity : 166

Back to top Go down

As she's questioned by Police, Debbie Butler sneaks a photo of 66 Chippingfield - Page 6 Empty He lurks here, he lurks there, he lurks flippin' everywhere

Post by Tony Bennett 08.03.10 19:18

Mgunnill wrote:
Snowy wrote:Well if Gunnill tokk that photo it isn't very professional-looking.

Remind me to strike him from my list when I next need shots of my latest makeover big grin

I had nothing to do with the photograph. I think it came via Debbie Butler but not taken by her either.
He lurks here, he lurks there, he lurks flippin' everywhere.
But this time he posted with not a moment to spare.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 08.03.10 21:32

justagrannynow 1 wrote:
vaguely1 wrote:Yes, just having a nose over at MM forum and she's not only denying it, but she's denying it in CAPITALS.

Not the CAPITALS ?????

Is she also suggesting people phone her for the truth? You know, all the stuff she can't post on the forum, but can explain on the phone?

Yes Granny like when she emailed me on more than one occasion and asked me to ring her to get the "truth" amidst other "warnings".

I'm happy to use my own judgement and Tony has remained consistant in all he has said. Never doubted him for one minute.
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 08.03.10 23:37

So has the "arrest" of D Butler been greatly exagerated ?
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Activity : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 09.03.10 0:15

hentie wrote:
justagrannynow 1 wrote:
vaguely1 wrote:Yes, just having a nose over at MM forum and she's not only denying it, but she's denying it in CAPITALS.

Not the CAPITALS ?????

Is she also suggesting people phone her for the truth? You know, all the stuff she can't post on the forum, but can explain on the phone?

Yes Granny like when she emailed me on more than one occasion and asked me to ring her to get the "truth" amidst other "warnings".

I'm happy to use my own judgement and Tony has remained consistant in all he has said. Never doubted him for one minute.

Same here hentie, she kept e-mailing, asking me to call her for the 'truth' - needless to say, I didn't call her as, quite simply, I neither trusted nor believed her allegations. Like you, I also received 'warnings' from her and cannot understand why anyone would believe or want anything to do with her.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 09.03.10 0:31

Autumn I was totally sickened by it all.
To see someone trashed on an open forum in the manner shown, is not going to win my vote of confidence.
The opposite in fact......I go in the opposite direction and dig in lalala

Those who shout the loudest have the most to hide imo
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.03.10 1:47

candyfloss wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

What I meant was how does posing 48 questions constitute fitting anyone up? That's a ridiculous suggestion!

That was KM guilt speaking to her, so she ran away - natural reaction of someone with lots to hide. If that was about Maddie and not her guilt, she would have willingly answered all questions.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 09.03.10 6:24

hentie wrote:
justagrannynow 1 wrote:

Not the CAPITALS ?????

You and Autumn are lucky. I was subjected to pms from Bren !!!

That was before she called me a liar on the main forum.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 09.03.10 8:07

Oh! bigshock

One good thing though.....you're in France...lots of water to traverse :yahoo:
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold 09.03.10 9:42

aiyoyo wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

What I meant was how does posing 48 questions constitute fitting anyone up? That's a ridiculous suggestion!

That was KM guilt speaking to her, so she ran away - natural reaction of someone with lots to hide. If that was about Maddie and not her guilt, she would have willingly answered all questions.

I agree and all the rubbish about the 'corrupt PJ' trying to fit someone up, I mean how often has that excuse been bandied about by the guilty? It's as old as the hills and very boring. Just said without any justification when the guilty party realises they have nowhere to hide.
marigold

Activity : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.03.10 10:37

my understanding was that it was on the advice of the UK Police that they were taken in for questionning so I dont see how the Portuguese Police could have fitted anyone up, that argument just doesnt stand up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 09.03.10 11:47

justagrannynow 1 wrote:
hentie wrote:
justagrannynow 1 wrote:

Not the CAPITALS ?????

You and Autumn are lucky. I was subjected to pms from Bren !!!

That was before she called me a liar on the main forum.

Bren is a nasty piece of work, she sent me some vicious messages too, and have no time for either - think we all had a lucky escape from that cesspit forum Shocked
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 09.03.10 11:47

Cherry wrote:my understanding was that it was on the advice of the UK Police that they were taken in for questionning so I dont see how the Portuguese Police could have fitted anyone up, that argument just doesnt stand up.

I thought the UK police were in another room but able to hear and see the questioning. Anyway, we know for sure that Justine McGuinness was with Kate the first time she was questioned, and Kates lawyer was present on both occasions, so it is difficult to believe that anything untoward took place.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 19.03.10 0:07

Do you want me to tell you a story ? aka Max Bygraves ?

Tony, did you check what date the "Google car" went past your house ?

Did you check the janging basket ?

Did you check what dates the images were put on "Google maps" ?

Should I answer, or will you check it out, but remember, earlier photo's can be crosss referenced, now that is research.

Who was driving the "Google car" ?
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Activity : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 19.03.10 8:42

justagrannynow 1 wrote:
Cherry wrote:my understanding was that it was on the advice of the UK Police that they were taken in for questionning so I dont see how the Portuguese Police could have fitted anyone up, that argument just doesnt stand up.

I thought the UK police were in another room but able to hear and see the questioning. Anyway, we know for sure that Justine McGuinness was with Kate the first time she was questioned, and Kates lawyer was present on both occasions, so it is difficult to believe that anything untoward took place.

KM was also able to break all the rules during her time at Portimao and send out secret texts to McGuiness in her absence - cllearly with a view to keep hubby upto date. GM must have thought all his Christmas' had come at once, we all know how he likes to prepare!

Source - McGuiness revealed this during an aired interview with UK media at the time, can't recall specfics but video is on youtube for all to see. McGuiness was clearly amused by her and KM's law breaking - says alot about person does that.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 19.03.10 19:18

From what McGuiness said, it was all one big joke to them and said something along the lines of ' we felt like two naughty schoolgirls, texting messages out to family and friends'.

As McGuiness is down on record as saying this, I would have thought legal action could have been taken against them as they were clearly breaking the law.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayak 20.03.10 6:52

Phew! Note to self...when first registering on a different forum, don't be tempted to wade through a 10-page long thread, hoping that you will actually "get the point" when you reach the end.

Isn't it sad? Tony and Debbie were once best buddies..and now they're slagging each other off.

And all in the name of a missing child. Sad
Ayak

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 20.03.10 9:51

yo! Ayak

*no waving smiley available

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayak 20.03.10 10:24

Hi Vaguely...never mind...I'll use my imagination xx
Ayak

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top