The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 Mm11

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 Mm11

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 Regist10

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 Empty The Gene Genie...?

Post by missbeetle 05.06.14 9:08

A couple of thoughts about Haynes Hubbard and family...

Where did Mrs Hubbard learn to speak Portuguese?

Which daughter of theirs played Madeleine in the Cutting Edge documentary?
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 Empty Re: Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on

Post by haroldd2 05.06.14 11:33

Long shot: Haynes Hubbard isn't related to L Ron Hubbard the founder of Scientology, is he?

This 2006 newsletter from the Anglican church community in Niagara, Ontario, mentions both Rev Haynes Hubbard and Deacon Ron Hubbard (a different Ron of course!).
haroldd2

Activity : 274

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 Empty In the cupboard with Hubbard...?

Post by missbeetle 05.06.14 22:08

I'm wondering - and speculating - if the Hubbards may have been the relatives Kate thought about handing Madeleine over to?

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 Capture7899_zps5c9de635" /
Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 Capturenhuji_zpsfe2bd899" />
In the following article, Michael Wright is down as 'Michael White' - White is Mrs Hubbard's maiden name.

...and only their youngest child seems to be around the age of the McCann twins.

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 Captureuyt_zpsbcaf2dd4" />

Itchy teeth...!
missbeetle
missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 Empty Re: Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on

Post by Hicks 05.06.14 22:24

Well slap my thigh!!... Just looked on a certain Facebook page and it seems that our Reverend Hubbard got married in July 2008!  So does that mean another couple entwined in this scam have split up? Was he ever married to Susan in the first place? confused.com

Worth a look.
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 05.06.14 23:07

Have doubled checked and triple checked and it is him.

My mind is wandering....was he ever really married to Susan? His Daughter Gabriel in on his friends list, she must have been the girl who played Madeleine in the reconstruction. No mention who his current wife is only that he got married in July 2008.

I am wondering if Susan might be the 'biological cousin'.
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 Empty Relatively speaking...

Post by missbeetle 05.06.14 23:14

Hicks wrote:Have doubled checked and triple checked and it is him.

My mind is wandering....was he ever really married to Susan? His Daughter Gabriel in on his friends list, she must have been the girl who played Madeleine in the reconstruction. No mention who his current wife is only that he got married in July 2008.

Me too! Gabriella seems to have been too old to play Madeleine, though, at age 8 in 2007.
missbeetle
missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 05.06.14 23:20

missbeetle wrote:

Me too! Gabriella seems to have been too old to play Madeleine, though, at age 8 in 2007.
She is too old She was also in luz 3 weeks ago
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 05.06.14 23:22

missbeetle wrote:

What do you make of the fact he got married in 2008? Don't forget the Hubbard's 'allegedly' had their computer stolen in PDL. Incriminating emails perhaps? Something is not right at all here. Susan Hubbard has been photographed at Kate's side during trials in Portugal ,not that long ago so perhaps she is quite significant in all of this.

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 Empty Spy vs spy...?

Post by missbeetle 05.06.14 23:25

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 Capture789_zps06d23467" />
missbeetle
missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching The Detectives 05.06.14 23:28

I think Facebook just shows the date at which the account holder changes their status to married. 

It doesn't  indicate that was the actual date of marriage.
Watching The Detectives

Activity : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.06.14 23:28

Hello Hicks
Just did a bit of googling, came across this, there is a photo of Haynes and Susan Hubbard purportedly from April 2013. I took a screenshot but I can't figure out how to paste it here, sorry!

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id440.html

Ordinarily with something like this on a Facebook page, I'd assume a simple error inputting his marriage year on his Facebook profile, but as this whole case is anything but ordinary, I think we can be forgiven our suspicions about this little snippet too!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 Empty Tunnel vision...?

Post by missbeetle 05.06.14 23:33

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 Captureyuiolm_zps7944fc1a" />
missbeetle
missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 05.06.14 23:36

http://skynews4.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/05/burglar-snatche.html.
 Now who would steal their laptop? Hey, perhaps the police digging up that scrubland will find it there!
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 05.06.14 23:43

Rose Quartz wrote:

Hello Hicks
Just did a bit of googling, came across this, there is a photo of Haynes and Susan Hubbard purportedly from April 2013. I took a screenshot but I can't figure out how to paste it here, sorry!

Ordinarily with something like this on a Facebook page, I'd assume a simple error inputting his marriage year on his Facebook profile, but as this whole case is anything but ordinary, I think we can be forgiven our suspicions about this little snippet too!
You are certainly right about that. Surely though it can't be a mistake, you would amend it once spotted. Susan doesn't feature on his FB at all. They had three children....apparently!

I wonder when his profile picture was taken? Could that be a new child of his?
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 06.06.14 6:45

Hicks wrote:
Rose Quartz wrote:

Hello Hicks

You are certainly right about that. Surely though it can't be a mistake, you would amend it once spotted. Susan doesn't feature on his FB at all. They had three children....apparently!

I wonder when his profile picture was taken? Could that be a new child of his?

Mother Hubbard spent a lot of time with Kate, also in the UK. For a mother of two or three children that seems to be quite a lot.
Iirc she was also with Kate on several occasions - last time when the libel trial started up again in September.
If that is true she'd have had to come from Canada.

The Hubbard involvement is very 'off' imo.
Calling him 'Father' where there is no indication of high church
The rev saying things 'when I came into the presence of Kate and Gerry'
His constant affirmation of their martyrdom
His serendipidous arrival shortly after 'giving notice' on the 1st May
His generally giving the impression the church in PdL was his patch rather than graciously allowed to be used by the RC church.
His short tenure in Canada and 5 plus years in Pd and then back to Canada.
His not mentioning an earlier short tenure in PdL.
His wife speaking Portuguese - unusual unless she is a polyglot or had a reason for learning the language.

All the above may have perfectly good explanations - to be fair, I just don't like the man, too smug and condescending altogether imo.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 06.06.14 7:00

Gabrielle def her daughter and she wa in Praia de luz last month
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.06.14 10:25

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/fatherHubbard-Susan-5monthCaspian-Gabriela9-Sabastion10.jpg

A picture of all 3 Hubbard children, taken I guess in around 2005 as the youngest one is of a similar age to the McCann twins.

Did his daughter really portray Madeleine in a documentary? There must be an age difference of about 7 years!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 06.06.14 12:13

No Gabrielle did not play Madeleine, she is 7 years older. She played Tasmin who supposedly saw a strange man outside 5A.

Praia

Activity : 410

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 06.06.14 12:19

They were in Brazil for a while and SH learnt Portuguese there. They married long before 2008. 

Caspian was a baby when they arrived in Luz.

Like I said before I was told HH and KM were related but have no proof.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 06.06.14 13:43

When i clicked the link i thought she looked like Fifi at first glance..
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 06.06.14 14:14

Jean, Caspian was born in early 2007.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.06.14 16:23

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/K/k7.jpg

He appears to be the same size (and age?) as the twins in this picture.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 06.06.14 17:10

No I know for sure because I held him as a baby in 2007.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 Empty Who played Madeleine...?

Post by missbeetle 06.06.14 22:06

Praia wrote:No Gabrielle did not play Madeleine, she is 7 years older. She played Tasmin who supposedly saw a strange man outside 5A.

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 <a href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 6 5rf_zps7e1a21bf" />
missbeetle
missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 06.06.14 22:17

Made a journey to Portugal to make sure they got it right.......I bet he did !

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top