Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on

Post  candyfloss on Thu May 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard, he's the Anglican priest isn't he, where is an interview with a Catholic one, I thought they were Catholics.......

candyfloss
Super duper Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on

Post  ToffeeApple on Thu May 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Looks very trustworthy! And what a nice good quality wristband he is sporting! spin

ToffeeApple

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger on Thu May 03, 2012 8:19 pm

ToffeeApple wrote:Looks very trustworthy! And what a nice good quality wristband he is sporting! spin

I've never called a vicar or even a rector 'father'. Surely that's not usual?

tigger
MM Research Group

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeApple on Thu May 03, 2012 8:47 pm

tigger wrote:
ToffeeApple wrote:Looks very trustworthy! And what a nice good quality wristband he is sporting! spin

I've never called a vicar or even a rector 'father'. Surely that's not usual?

Correct, father is a Catholic thing. I always got the impression this guy was a quasi-spook, parachuted in to prevent the Father Pacheco/Kate McCann/Healy dynamic spiralling out of control. Afaik, the PJ are convinced Kate confessed all to Fr Pacheco, which is why he said he felt "betrayed" (the key to the church, a bulletproof temporary hiding place) and "destroyed" by the McCanns. So much so that the secrets Fr P refuses to divulge to his friends and non-clergy, made it all the way to the Vatican, where the McCann circus was swiftly removed from the Papal web site after the ten second Papal fly-by. I still wonder if that butterfly was CGI? Apparently, Clarence/Bath/butterflies may have quite the connection.

Last edited by ToffeeApple on Thu May 03, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

ToffeeApple

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger on Thu May 03, 2012 8:51 pm

I've seen clips of the great man meeting the Pope, from the side, from the back, no butterfly, not one.

Welcome by the way!

tigger
MM Research Group

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeApple on Thu May 03, 2012 8:54 pm

tigger wrote:I've seen clips of the great man meeting the Pope, from the side, from the back, no butterfly, not one.

Welcome by the way!

Aha! So it was all outlandish Clarence spin, eh? Thanks tigger. big grin

ToffeeApple

Back to top Go down

Post  Miraflores on Thu May 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Some very high church Anglicans refer to their clergy as 'Father', I believe.

What I don't get is why supposedly devout catholics have got so pally with an anglican priest. My husband has RC relatives in the north west and they can just about acknowledge that there are other flavours of christianity, but as far as they are concerned, it's not the real thing. In that, they are very typical, and I would bet that the McCann/Healey clans are of the same mind, so K & G cosying up to an anglican is very odd.

Miraflores

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeApple on Thu May 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Miraflores wrote:Some very high church Anglicans refer to their clergy as 'Father', I believe.

What I don't get is why supposedly devout catholics have got so pally with an anglican priest. My husband has RC relatives in the north west and they can just about acknowledge that there are other flavours of christianity, but as far as they are concerned, it's not the real thing. In that, they are very typical, and I would bet that the McCann/Healey clans are of the same mind, so K & G cosying up to an anglican is very odd.

Very odd indeed, unless of course he is a handler. I am convinced he is. Whether he knows it or not. And the oppo, Pacheco, has been run out of town. Portugal is an overwhelmingly Cathlic country, it is beyond bizarre that this quality wristband dog collar takes centre stage. Perhaps he is an ex Para, they like God on their side, all British regiments have these halfwits telling the cannon fodder God is on their side. It honestly makes a complete mockery of the tenets of Jesus Christ. Ditto Pacheco keeping schtum. But that is just my option, Pacheco seems like the real deal, and must be suffering hell on earth.

ToffeeApple

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeApple on Thu May 03, 2012 11:51 pm

Miraflores wrote:Some very high church Anglicans refer to their clergy as 'Father', I believe.

"What I don't get is why supposedly devout catholics have got so pally with an anglican priest."

And a Jehovah's Witness, a Jew, a recent Catholic convert, the Son of the Manse, and adherents of the Universal Architect.

K F B B F

This is all taking a more ugly turn than even I imagined.

ToffeeApple

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger on Fri May 04, 2012 8:17 am

He was posted to PdL very soon after 3/5/07. Coming from Canada, I believe. His wife was so supportive of Kate that she visited witnesses who were refusing to contact Kate. (see the Witnesses contacted by the McCanns topic)

tigger
MM Research Group

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top