The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns v Bennett: 153 alleged breaches reduced to 25  - Page 4 Mm11

McCanns v Bennett: 153 alleged breaches reduced to 25  - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns v Bennett: 153 alleged breaches reduced to 25  - Page 4 Mm11

McCanns v Bennett: 153 alleged breaches reduced to 25  - Page 4 Regist10

McCanns v Bennett: 153 alleged breaches reduced to 25

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns v Bennett: 153 alleged breaches reduced to 25  - Page 4 Empty Re: McCanns v Bennett: 153 alleged breaches reduced to 25

Post by Kololi 22.02.12 11:08

aiyoyo wrote:OH WOW, true colour at last from Kololi! It's mask off and open season now.
That's her longest post I've ever seen here, fully scathing of TB, nothing constructive in it at all.

Do you really struggle with honesty that much Aiyoyo? I am guessing only when it doesn't agree with what you think and when you don't want to hear it.

Dig out your happy head and have a roses - the sun is shining outside.
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

McCanns v Bennett: 153 alleged breaches reduced to 25  - Page 4 Empty Re: McCanns v Bennett: 153 alleged breaches reduced to 25

Post by Miraflores 22.02.12 11:26

.....CR work for them quietly behind the scenes, without payment,....

Well, someone is paying them, they are just not going to work for nothing, whatever Kate naivly thinks!
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 22.02.12 12:07

Kololi wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:OH WOW, true colour at last from Kololi! It's mask off and open season now.
That's her longest post I've ever seen here, fully scathing of TB, nothing constructive in it at all.

Do you really struggle with honesty that much Aiyoyo? I am guessing only when it doesn't agree with what you think and when you don't want to hear it.

Dig out your happy head and have a roses - the sun is shining outside.

Not at all, if you must know.
I don't have problem with honest people, just those pretending to be what they are NOT!

Phoney here for an agenda but pretend otherwise in the guise of honest opinion while they troll this place.
Classical case here isn't it? If you cant share your thoughts here about this whole sorry Madeleine's affair, which is the whole purpose of joining like-minded forum, how can you call your opinion honest? All I see is a one-sided biased opinion so dont be a hypocrite!

Honest my FOOT!

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 22.02.12 12:17

Anyone who admires a person who has actively hindered a police investigation cannot be honest in my opinion.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 22.02.12 15:01

ShuBob wrote:Anyone who admires a person who has actively hindered a police investigation cannot be honest in my opinion.
I'd say Shubob.
How anyone could admire a 'mother' who has 'admitted' to leaving three children under the age of four in an unlocked foreign apartment while they go out on their jollies must be slightly unhinged imo

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 22.02.12 16:27

rainbow-fairy wrote:
ShuBob wrote:Anyone who admires a person who has actively hindered a police investigation cannot be honest in my opinion.
I'd say Shubob.
How anyone could admire a 'mother' who has 'admitted' to leaving three children under the age of four in an unlocked foreign apartment while they go out on their jollies must be slightly unhinged imo

I can excuse the neglect as a mistake (if you want to call it that cf. Kate) but it's the active hindering of the police investigation for nearly 5 years that I can't excuse. What's admirable about that?
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

McCanns v Bennett: 153 alleged breaches reduced to 25  - Page 4 Empty Right

Post by Guest 22.02.12 16:50

Kololi wrote:

Kololi, you were right. No use taking on a supertanker when your'e in a dinghy. Tanker will win, unless you managed to fix its steering wheel beforehand and its course was set inevitably, in advance.

Dig out your happy head and have a McCanns v Bennett: 153 alleged breaches reduced to 25  - Page 4 725573 - the sun is shining outside.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 22.02.12 19:13

All I can say is my business is solely done across the internet. £5 P&P goes nowhere!! If they can prove a courier would pick up this stuff up and have change more than a few pence then I would love to see their proof. Obviously we are not using the same postal service as their fighting fund that in the height of their awareness campaign only spent £200 on postage???

I sent two polystyrene items out this morning weighing nothing and it cost me £4.41!!

Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 22.02.12 21:20

Miraflores wrote:

Well, someone is paying them, they are just not going to work for nothing, whatever Kate naivly thinks!

Kate probably thinks that they're working for nothing because they haven't sent her their bill yet!!
Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.02.12 21:40

Newintown wrote:
Miraflores wrote:

Kate probably thinks that they're working for nothing because they haven't sent her their bill yet!!

If CR think they still have a few more years to squeeze out every last drop of blood out of this terrible tragedy (poor Madeleine's) they'll hang on to the bitter end and send a bill for about £20m!!!

NOooooo! Please no! That would mean they'd have to do another bewk, maybe a film, come up with some more dubious sightings and find some more people to sue in order to top up the fund to pay the bill.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 23.02.12 10:33

Newintown wrote:
Miraflores wrote:

It's not what kate says or not says that is the crux of the matter here, because we know kate has proven herself to be a liar to suit her convenient.

Rather, the mystery here is why a reputable law firm assigned a full-time employee to spend countless hours monitoring this forum just so that they can tell tales to the mccanns then go for the kill to line their pocket?

It's the mccanns who are bothered by forumites' views so why not let them do their own cybersussing? Why do it for them?
Usually it is down to the client to come with an issue or to produce evidence for the lawyers; and abnormal for lawyers to get on their knees sweeping the place with anti-libel radar just so they have a case for the client and hence money to be made from it.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 23.02.12 10:49

aiyoyo wrote:
Newintown wrote:
Miraflores wrote:

It's not what kate says or not says that is the crux of the matter here, because we know kate has proven herself to be a liar to suit her convenient.

Rather, the mystery here is why a reputable law firm assigned a full-time employee to spend countless hours monitoring this forum just so that they can tell tales to the mccanns then go for the kill to line their pocket?

It's the mccanns who are bothered by forumites' views so why not let them do their own cybersussing? Why do it for them?
Usually it is down to the client to come with an issue or to produce evidence for the lawyers; and abnormal for lawyers to get on their knees sweeping the place with anti-libel radar just so they have a case for the client and hence money to be made from it.

You have hit the nail right on the head.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 23.02.12 11:50

Miraflores wrote:

I think that Kate - maybe just for once - wrote the Truth. Or maybe it was a slip-up - who knows. What I do know is it is possible having experienced working in the legal profession that "work" can and is done free for certain Clients.

But this does not preclude that they may well submit charges to a respondent in a Court action.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 23.02.12 12:15

ShuBob wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
I'd say Shubob.

I can excuse the neglect as a mistake (if you want to call it that cf. Kate) but it's the active hindering of the police investigation for nearly 5 years that I can't excuse. What's admirable about that?

Well Shubob I have not stated that I admire Mrs McCann for either of the reasons that Aiyoyo and Rainbow-fairy mention and nor for the reason that you said. Unlike you, I think the neglect issue was and remains inexcusable when considered with certain factors. I do not however, think that the colour of the shoes she is wearing or whether she is wearing the same cardigan as last time or fancy earrings will remotely help find either Madeleine or the truth of what happened that awful evening. And for carrying on with what she appears to believe in despite having everything, even tosh such as her appearance stuck under the microscope I admire her. Some people might argue that she deserves to be scrutinised for pushing herself into our lives via their media campaign. I suppose I would have to accept that as a fair point but it's a two way street and perhaps Mr Bennett would need to be as accepting as her when people criticise him using the same rationale.

Whether she is right or wrong for doing just that is a matter for people a lot more informed than myself to decide and until they enlighten us all, I will generally continue to hold my own counsel as to what I think may have happened that night.
Kololi
Kololi

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 23.02.12 12:41

I've said what I wanted to say. I have no intention of to-ing and fro-ing on the matter of why someone can admire the mother of a missing child who has actively hindered the investigation into finding her child's whereabouts.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 23.02.12 12:58

Kololi wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
I'd say Shubob.

Well Shubob I have not stated that I admire Mrs McCann for either of the reasons that Aiyoyo and Rainbow-fairy mention and nor for the reason that you said. Unlike you, I think the neglect issue was and remains inexcusable when considered with certain factors. I do not however, think that the colour of the shoes she is wearing or whether she is wearing the same cardigan as last time or fancy earrings will remotely help find either Madeleine or the truth of what happened that awful evening. And for carrying on with what she appears to believe in despite having everything, even tosh such as her appearance stuck under the microscope I admire her. Some people might argue that she deserves to be scrutinised for pushing herself into our lives via their media campaign. I suppose I would have to accept that as a fair point but it's a two way street and perhaps Mr Bennett would need to be as accepting as her when people criticise him using the same rationale.

Whether she is right or wrong for doing just that is a matter for people a lot more informed than myself to decide and until they enlighten us all, I will generally continue to hold my own counsel as to what I think may have happened that night.

Well Kate and her husband are claiming in their legal action against both Amaral & TB, that they have and continue to suffer:

"permanent anxiety, insomnia, lack of appetite, irritability and an indefinable fear"

And that Kate McCann is "steeped in a deep and serious depression".

So given the nature of those serious libel claims (which will require proving) it is entirely right that people should comment on her appearance and demeanour to determine if those serious accusations are in fact true.

Here’s the “banned” picture from Holland:

McCanns v Bennett: 153 alleged breaches reduced to 25  - Page 4 Mccann10

Doesn’t look much like deep and serious depression to me.

No wonder it was banned!

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 23.02.12 13:07

And leading on from my previous post a pertinent question.

If Gerry in particular is suffering in the way their libel writs describe why is the NHS allowing him to continue working as a Doctor / Surgeon?

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.02.12 13:33

They claim £215,000 each for emotional distress
They say they suffer 'permanent anxiety, insomnia, lack of appetite, irritability and an indefinable fear'.
The writ also says Kate McCann is 'steeped in a deep and serious depression'.

The evidence is clear for all to see.
McCanns v Bennett: 153 alleged breaches reduced to 25  - Page 4 Mccanns270507_468x430

Incidentally that picture is STILL available for all to see in the Daily Mail archives
see
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-481485/Madeleines-mother-quizzed-Portuguese-police.html
Make your own copy before it is whooshed.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16596

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.02.12 14:22

The Happy Families photo above was taken in mid June 2007 (I think) so that was long before horrible people started making insinuations against them!

Could Amelie's jacket be the same as the one in the black and white photos on the Slumber Club topic?

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4424-the-slumber-club
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 23.02.12 14:24

PeterMac wrote:They claim £215,000 each for emotional distress
They say they suffer 'permanent anxiety, insomnia, lack of appetite, irritability and an indefinable fear'.
The writ also says Kate McCann is 'steeped in a deep and serious depression'.

The evidence is clear for all to see.
McCanns v Bennett: 153 alleged breaches reduced to 25  - Page 4 Mccanns270507_468x430

Incidentally that picture is STILL available for all to see in the Daily Mail archives
see
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-481485/Madeleines-mother-quizzed-Portuguese-police.html
Make your own copy before it is whooshed.

There is no chance they will get Daily Mail to whoosh that because that photo shoot was pre-agreed by the mccanns.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 24.02.12 12:53

Me wrote:
Kololi wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
I'd say Shubob.

Well Kate and her husband are claiming in their legal action against both Amaral & TB, that they have and continue to suffer:

"permanent anxiety, insomnia, lack of appetite, irritability and an indefinable fear"

And that Kate McCann is "steeped in a deep and serious depression".

So given the nature of those serious libel claims (which will require proving) it is entirely right that people should comment on her appearance and demeanour to determine if those serious accusations are in fact true.

Here’s the “banned” picture from Holland:

McCanns v Bennett: 153 alleged breaches reduced to 25  - Page 4 Mccann10

Doesn’t look much like deep and serious depression to me.

No wonder it was banned!

Yes that photo does appear to be a home goal and potentially offers a lot of weight when considering how deeply depressed either one of them might be.
Kololi
Kololi

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 24.02.12 14:10

Me wrote:And leading on from my previous post a pertinent question.

If Gerry in particular is suffering in the way their libel writs describe why is the NHS allowing him to continue working as a Doctor / Surgeon?
That is a very important point, Me.
Cardiac diagnostics, isn't it? That is a high-stress job in itself. If Gerry McCann is so anxious, so irritable and not eating or sleeping, he certainly shouldn't be employed in any job where he potentially makes life-or-death decisions. Its not like sitting in a biscuit factory making digestives, is it?

Another thing. How in hell are they trying to blame Amaral for their mental state? Amaral didn't leave their children alone in a holiday flat (or worse). Amaral was just doing his job, poor man. If they want to know who to blame for their mental state, they've only to look in the mirror for their answer...

Also. Didn't Kate state, in her words, that there is nothing wrong with her mental state??? This is probably one for PeterMac! I'm certain that, in the bewk, she complains that newspapers were printing 'wild stories' about her fragile state of mind - and she goes on to say this was a lie? I've only skimmed the book in shops but I'd be grateful if the passage in question could be posted up. I know its in the bewk somewhere...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 24.02.12 14:17

Let's also look at their claims one by one:

permanent anxiety - I'm sure given the ongoing review and the court cases they are indeed suffering anxiety, but not in the way the libel writ infers.

insomnia - See above

lack of appetite - See above (although i can't see any evidence in recent pictures of weight loss)

irritability - Judging by that video on the bus before Maddie disappeared when Gerry claimed he wasn't there to enjoy himself, it seems "irritability" has been a condition he has suffered long before his daughter went missing

An indefinable fear - Again see above regarding the review

So whilst all these ailments may be accurate reflections of how they feel, i'd wager Amaral's book isn't the cause of all these conditions but the current events in the case overall.

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 24.02.12 14:30

My point exactly, Me.
Always blaming others for the happenings which are, quite frankly, of their own doing from start to finish.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 24.02.12 14:47

Me wrote:Let's also look at their claims one by one:

permanent anxiety - I'm sure given the ongoing review and the court cases they are indeed suffering anxiety, but not in the way the libel writ infers.

insomnia - See above

lack of appetite - See above (although i can't see any evidence in recent pictures of weight loss)

irritability - Judging by that video on the bus before Maddie disappeared when Gerry claimed he wasn't there to enjoy himself, it seems "irritability" has been a condition he has suffered long before his daughter went missing

An indefinable fear - Again see above regarding the review

So whilst all these ailments may be accurate reflections of how they feel, i'd wager Amaral's book isn't the cause of all these conditions but the current events in the case overall.

You would think that losing a child in a mysterious and untimely manner would cause the most anxiety, depression, irritability and indefinable fear, but they've not mentioned that, they only mention the book.

And if they were asked if the loss of their daughter could be the root of their mental health issues what will they say?

"Yes of course we're traumatised by her loss".

Ok, so why are you blaming Amaral?

Or maybe :-

"No, it wasn't losing Maddie that causes us to be upset, it was having that disgraced cop write about it."

Which is probably closer to the truth anyway.

McCanns v Bennett: 153 alleged breaches reduced to 25  - Page 4 Abduct10

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top