The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate Healy's Mystery Cousin Mm11

Kate Healy's Mystery Cousin Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate Healy's Mystery Cousin Mm11

Kate Healy's Mystery Cousin Regist10

Kate Healy's Mystery Cousin

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate Healy's Mystery Cousin Empty Kate Healy's Mystery Cousin

Post by Daisy 17.02.12 16:30

Who is Kate's mystery cousin? I don't believe I've come across this relative. All media reports I've read state Brian & Janet Kennedy have one son - James Kennedy. (the boyfriend of McCann witness Hayley Plummer - Nursery teacher to Madeleine in Leicestershire, just another amazing coincidence). Even the research sites only mention this one son. But in Janet Kennedy's police statement she says:

Quote Janet Kennedy: I am married to Brian KENNEDY. We have two children together,
now adults. One of them has a child of his/her own. Brian has a
sister whose name is Susan Healy who is the mother of Kate
Healy/McCann; Kate is married to Gerald McCann and has three
children, Madeleine, Sean and Amelie. Kate was the bridesmaid
when I married Brian and has maintained a close relationship
with our family since adolescence,
because she is an only child
and was part of a very close group with our children.

This other cousin of Kate's must be the one with the child because James didn't have children at the time of his mother's statement. I can understand why relatives would want to stay out of the limelight but this cousin (according to JK's statement) had a close relationship growing up with Kate & was also a parent. Why haven't we seen any support from this close family member? Who is she/he, has anyone come across this mystery cousin?

BRIAN, JANET AND JAMES KENNEDY
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BRIAN
JANET AND JAMES KENNEDY

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Kate Healy's Mystery Cousin Empty Re: Kate Healy's Mystery Cousin

Post by Guest 17.02.12 16:52

Could it be her?

Yorkshire

Kate returns to the UK for the first time since Madeleine's disappearance, with twins Sean and Amelie - she is accompanied from Portugal by Michael Wright (husband of her cousin Anne-Marie Wright), who was returning to the UK for the christening of his own children.

Gerry, Kate and the twins attend the baptism in Skipton, Yorkshire, where they stand as Godparents to the Wright's two children.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 17.02.12 17:10

Moa wrote:Could it be her?

Yorkshire

Kate returns to the UK for the first time since Madeleine's disappearance, with twins Sean and Amelie - she is accompanied from Portugal by Michael Wright (husband of her cousin Anne-Marie Wright), who was returning to the UK for the christening of his own children.

Gerry, Kate and the twins attend the baptism in Skipton, Yorkshire, where they stand as Godparents to the Wright's two children.

I don't think so Moa. According to this report Anne-Marie Wright is the cousin of Kate's mother, so that would mean Kate's second cousin. I may be wrong here but I believe Kate's Uncle Jack & Aunty Val could be Anne-Marie's parents? Edit: scrap the underlined bit that can't be correct

[color:2728=000000]
Help bring Madeleine home [color:2728=000000]Craven Herald

By Jenny Speak

8:00am Friday 18th May 2007

"THE distraught Skipton relations of abducted four-year-old Madeleine McCann have urged everyone, especially holidaymakers,
to do everything in their power to help bring her home.

Anne-Marie Wright is the cousin of Madeleine's mum, Kate..."

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 17.02.12 17:43

Anne Marie Wright's mother is named as Shelia Cowell so it defintely can't be her.

"The
Wright family first heard of Madeleine's disappearance in the early
hours of Friday May 4, when Mrs Wright's Mum, Sheila Cowell Called with the news..."
(thought to be sister of Kate's dad Brian Healy)

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 17.02.12 18:03

Whichever way they are related or not, the Wrights seem to figure very prominently in Kate and Gerry's lives.
Now didn't Gerry turn up in a kilt at their wedding?
There is some kind of connection to the priest who officiated at that wedding, because he got to know the McCanns from then on - and gave them a five star character reference...

Another interesting family angle is that Gerry phoned Mrs. Healy before he phoned his own family on 3/5.
I'm pretty sure that the Wrights were phoned that night as well.

The other thing about the Wrights is that I believe Michael W. is an IT consultant.

What I also find interesting that the religious virus spread to the Wrights as well? Why would they suddenly get their two children baptised? their ages 10 and 12 or thereabouts.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 17.02.12 18:31

So does that mean, feasibly it could be Anne-Marie Wright???

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.02.12 18:42

According to the Maddie Case Files, Sheila Cowell has two children - Anne-Marie and Simon. No, not THAT Simon Cowell! This one is married to Miriam and lives on the Isle of Man.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 17.02.12 18:49

rainbow-fairy wrote:So does that mean, feasibly it could be Anne-Marie Wright???
Sorry ^... Didn't ignore all the informative posts, I hadn't seen them! Curse of PaYG vodafone WAP strikes again Wink just in case anyone thought I was losing my marbles...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 17.02.12 18:54

rainbow-fairy wrote:So does that mean, feasibly it could be Anne-Marie Wright???

I can't see how it can rainbow-fairy? AMW's mother is sister to kate's dad Brian Healy. Kate's mum's brother is Brian Kennedy. Edit: Sorry didn't see your 2nd post

Maybe the mystery cousin is male & being the first born is named after his father - Brian and they didn't want to confuse matters further by having three Brian kennedy's involved? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] That's a joke btw nowt malicious or imflammatory intended. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 18.02.12 0:37

Does anyone know what Janet Kennedy's maiden name was, and possibly what county they married in?
Then I should be able to find the mystery cousin.
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 18.02.12 2:00

bristow wrote:Does anyone know what Janet Kennedy's maiden name was, and possibly what county they married in?

Now that's a plan Bristow! (any relation to eric? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]) Hmm.. I suspect they could have married in Merseyside but that's just a hunch based on Kate's mother being from there. It says in JK's statement they moved to Rothley in 1982, she doesn't say where from, only that both her & her husband had worked in schools in & around Leicestershire Birmingham for many years. Sorry, none of this helps does it?

I just find it really strange that this particular relative has kept out of the way, so much so that all media reports say the Kennedy's have one son (Perhaps that's the truth, the other one could be female). Whoever it is they haven't come forward with support for their cousin Kate or have they? If we don't know who it is how can we say?

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 18.02.12 9:08

I think that the other cousin is female.

Brian and Janet were married in Gloucestershire in 1973. James was born in 1976.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 18.02.12 10:04

Is this any help?
From the diary May 07.:

Sunday 6: '...despite my fragility I was determined to go to Mass... We all, family and friends, went to mass at the local church.' (p.106). That first Sunday saw two further arrivals in Luz: my childhood friends Michelle and Nicky. Both wanted to be with me... Alan (Pike) planted in our minds the idea of reducing the size of our support group... Listening to Alan it all seemed so obvious... after giving the matter some thought' (p.109)... 'we ended up getting down to the nitty-gritty... that Sunday evening.' (p.110).

Back to top Go down

Post by Badboys 18.02.12 11:30

bristow wrote:Does anyone know what Janet Kennedy's maiden name was, and possibly what county they married in?

IT wouldn't be ferry,or is that another person altogether I am thinking of.(gm mother maiden name.)

Kate does have a cousin james kennedy.
Badboys

Activity : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 18.02.12 12:45

Thanks for the help guys.

Uppatoffee has found this missing cousin but she doesn't appear to have anything to do with the case so it would be unfair to name her. She's obviously kept her distance for a reason. I just thought it could be someone we already knew but it isn't - so that's that one put to bed.

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 18.02.12 12:57

I understand the privacy aspect Daisy, but can't help thinking that those who fly under the radar, so to speak, could have significant reason for doing so? If that makes sense... Wink

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 18.02.12 13:22

rainbow-fairy wrote:I understand the privacy aspect Daisy, but can't help thinking that those who fly under the radar, so to speak, could have significant reason for doing so? If that makes sense... Wink

Yes, that makes sense rainbow-fairy, i'm with you. But chances are she's totally innocent & has kept out of the limelight to protect her family, so it would be totally out of order for us to name her on a public forum. I'm sure we all agree on that? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Kate Healy's Mystery Cousin Empty With relatives like theirs, wouldn't you want to hide?

Post by Guest 18.02.12 14:46

Yes I'm happy with that. There's also of course a sister of Gerry's who has never made any public comments about the case and there are no known published photos of her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 21.02.12 6:55

Slightly off topic but as topic was closed I thought I'd add this.

Hayley Jane Plummer nursery nurse at the Laurel's & in charge of Madeleine was going out with James Kennedy.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug 21.02.12 16:52

Gillyspot wrote:Slightly off topic but as topic was closed I thought I'd add this.

Hayley Jane Plummer nursery nurse at the Laurel's & in charge of Madeleine was going out with James Kennedy.

[url=http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HAYLEY_PLUMBER.htm

Looks like she also sometimes looked after Madeleine outside of nursery too:

"As a couple, James and I would take care of Madeleine and the twins in their house in Rothley about every two months, for a few hours each time."
Genbug

Activity : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug 21.02.12 16:58

AND the teaching assistant Sharon Lewin:

"When she was two and a half she joined the group supervised by me, I think it was in 2006, and she remained there for about 6 months. Madeleine attended on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

She would be dropped off between 08.00 and 08.30 and would return home at about 17.00. The dropping off and picking up was taken in turns by the parents and as a result of this Kate and Gerry asked me to take care of the children during the evening on some occasions. Kate would pick Madeleine up from the nursery at the end of the day and I would accompany them to their house. We would have tea and I would help give Madeleine her bath.

Kate and Gerry would go out and I would watch a DVD with the girl before telling her a bedtime story.
I think I did this about 5 times and on each occasion it was at their home in Rothley.

I always think of Madeleine as an alert and affectionate girl who liked to live. She was very advanced for her age and independent. She liked to dance and to dress up."

They certainly had plenty of people to take care of the children, didn't they?
Genbug

Activity : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 21.02.12 17:16

I always think of Madeleine as an alert and affectionate girl who liked to live.

what a strange thing to say about a toddler. why would this young woman think otherwise?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 21.02.12 17:29

Genbug wrote:AND the teaching assistant Sharon Lewin:

"When she was two and a half she joined the group supervised by me, I think it was in 2006, and she remained there for about 6 months. Madeleine attended on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

She would be dropped off between 08.00 and 08.30 and would return home at about 17.00. The dropping off and picking up was taken in turns by the parents and as a result of this Kate and Gerry asked me to take care of the children during the evening on some occasions. Kate would pick Madeleine up from the nursery at the end of the day and I would accompany them to their house. We would have tea and I would help give Madeleine her bath.

Kate and Gerry would go out and I would watch a DVD with the girl before telling her a bedtime story.
I think I did this about 5 times and on each occasion it was at their home in Rothley.

I always think of Madeleine as an alert and affectionate girl who liked to live. She was very advanced for her age and independent. She liked to dance and to dress up."

Didn't they also have a nanny? Who went off to Canada just before PdL?
I take it there was also a cleaner, so as far as staff was concerned, the children shouldn't have been too much of a burden. Which explains the diary, which is full of children being difficult - as if she wasn't used to them being difficult. They didn't seem to know what to do with them to stop their tantrums. Perhaps they'd never had much to do with the nitty gritty part of having toddlers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 21.02.12 17:36

Genbug wrote:AND the teaching assistant Sharon Lewin:

Interesting that bolded bit Genbug. Because I remember reading Gerry McCann's statement where he claims he and his wife had only been out together ONCE in an evening since the birth of the twins, Someone's telling porkies - again! I'll try & find it.

Edit: GM Aruido statement Sept 07:
When questioned about
whether the couple's and the children's life was peaceful, namely regarding the
work that three children can give a couple, as well as the stress this can
cause, he replies that in fact since the birth of the twins their life has been
very busy, and that especially during the twins' first year life was difficult.
He states that since the twins were born, he and Kate have gone out in the
evening only once, leaving the children with relatives.
He adds that in spite
of this he never saw Kate depressed as a result of too much work. He denies
that Kate changed her work habits for reasons related to depression. He asserts
that his wife never suggested to him that at some time she had the intention of
handing Madeleine into the care of a family member

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 21.02.12 18:09

I've always believed that the 'neglect' story was just that - a story - to allow for 'abduction' to be possible. This just confirms it for me.
Are we really expected to believe that they were so prudent regarding childcare at home (and abroad, during the day!) and yet come nightfall in a foreign holiday resort they decide to leave their apartment unsecured? With valuables AND children unattended?
I'm sorry, that is stretching incredulity waaay too far.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top