The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Kate Healy's Mystery Cousin

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kate Healy's Mystery Cousin

Post by Daisy on 21.02.12 18:18

@rainbow-fairy wrote:I've always believed that the 'neglect' story was just that - a story - to allow for 'abduction' to be possible. This just confirms it for me.
Are we really expected to believe that they were so prudent regarding childcare at home (and abroad, during the day!) and yet come nightfall in a foreign holiday resort they decide to leave their apartment unsecured? With valuables AND children unattended?
I'm sorry, that is stretching incredulity waaay too far.

Yes rainbow-fairy, it all falls apart just with this one aspect alone I agree. I cannot accept what they want us to believe here. It doesn't compute.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.02.12 18:29

@russiandoll wrote:I always think of Madeleine as an alert and affectionate girl who liked to live.

what a strange thing to say about a toddler. why would this young woman think otherwise?

My first thought aswell when reading that line...very strange thing to say, it's not like anyone believe she wandered of to do suicide ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.02.12 18:51

@rainbow-fairy wrote:I've always believed that the 'neglect' story was just that - a story - to allow for 'abduction' to be possible. This just confirms it for me.
Are we really expected to believe that they were so prudent regarding childcare at home (and abroad, during the day!) and yet come nightfall in a foreign holiday resort they decide to leave their apartment unsecured? With valuables AND children unattended?

I think the simplest and most logical event that happened is she died by accident and they covered it up ,and reason to Make that choice must have been for something they did. And since they are doctors it's logical it was because of medicine going wrong..M was reported somewhat sick days before , maybe that was enough for the medsinering to go wrong..maybe only some of the t7 really knows the truth. According to k book k + g really didn't spend to much time with the others during daytime anyway..
Most evidence and lies as I see it point in that direction...

The truth is most often the most simple and logical situation /story...
Out of guilt and opportounity maybe they started the fund ,when the pain and grief no longer was so strong they also saw the money benefit in their fund..if something happened by accident it would also be easier for them o forgive them self and justify for everything they did afterward..like lying,fund raising, books and so on..M loved us we loved her she know it was an accident she understands and want us to have a good life, specially A and S ...

What bothers me the most about this case is if there are even 0'0000001%chance that they are telling the truth ,all this time spent by all of us could have been used on looking for her..just in case ,if that chance is there , we should all also keep and extra eye out there for Madeleine and not only on her parents...

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 21.02.12 19:40

Moa wrote:

I think the simplest and most logical event that happened is she died by accident and they covered it up ,and reason to Make that choice must have been for something they did. And since they are doctors it's logical it was because of medicine going wrong..
I don't see why its logical, 'medicine going wrong' just because Kate and Gerry are doctors? Surely, it would be more logical to expect that, being medically trained, an 'accident' involving medicine is LESS likely, not more? An accident, could be... But whatever it was, they didn't want her to be seen post-mortem by authorities? Medicine or something more sinister, perhaps?

Moa wrote:What bothers me the most about this case is if there are even 0'0000001%chance that they are telling the truth ,all this time spent by all of us could have been used on looking for her..just in case ,if that chance is there , we should all also keep and extra eye out there for Madeleine and not only on her parents...
I don't understand what you're getting at here, Moa? Are you suggesting we are wasting our time here and should, just in case, be looking out for a live Maddie? Really?
I would love, and I mean REALLY love, to be able to believe Maddie is alive. Sadly, and realistically, I believe that you could put as many noughts as you like in front of your 0.0000001% chance, and it wouldn't make a difference. The evidence clearly tells us: Madeleine is no longer alive. some evidence certainly suggests she met her end before the 3rd May 07.
Who would you propose we 'keep an eye out for' anyway? Which Maddie? We didn't even know for sure what she looked like in 07, so the task would be impossible nearly five years later!

I'm certain there was no neglect, no abduction and certainly no living, breathing little girl to watch out for. And NOTHING would please me more than to be proven wrong... Won't hold my breath though!

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug on 21.02.12 20:55

I've always thought that too rainbow-fairy. I never believed that all of those small children and babies - because that's all some of them were - were left alone every night.

Genbug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug on 21.02.12 20:58

@Daisy wrote:
@Genbug wrote:AND the teaching assistant Sharon Lewin:

"When she was two and a half she joined the group supervised by me, I think it was in 2006, and she remained there for about 6 months. Madeleine attended on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

She would be dropped off between 08.00 and 08.30 and would return home at about 17.00. The dropping off and picking up was taken in turns by the parents and as a result of this Kate and Gerry asked me to take care of the children during the evening on some occasions. Kate would pick Madeleine up from the nursery at the end of the day and I would accompany them to their house. We would have tea and I would help give Madeleine her bath.

Kate and Gerry would go out and I would watch a DVD with the girl before telling her a bedtime story.
I think I did this about 5 times and on each occasion it was at their home in Rothley.

I always think of Madeleine as an alert and affectionate girl who liked to live. She was very advanced for her age and independent. She liked to dance and to dress up."

They certainly had plenty of people to take care of the children, didn't they?

Interesting that bolded bit Genbug. Because I remember reading Gerry McCann's statement where he claims he and his wife had only been out together ONCE in an evening since the birth of the twins, Someone's telling porkies - again! I'll try & find it.

Edit: GM Aruido statement Sept 07:
When questioned about
whether the couple's and the children's life was peaceful, namely regarding the
work that three children can give a couple, as well as the stress this can
cause, he replies that in fact since the birth of the twins their life has been
very busy, and that especially during the twins' first year life was difficult.
He states that since the twins were born, he and Kate have gone out in the
evening only once, leaving the children with relatives.
He adds that in spite
of this he never saw Kate depressed as a result of too much work. He denies
that Kate changed her work habits for reasons related to depression. He asserts
that his wife never suggested to him that at some time she had the intention of
handing Madeleine into the care of a family member

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id192.html#sta3

Well found Daisy. So we have both of Madeleine's nursery school teachers claiming to have looked after Madeleine in the evenings.

Genbug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.02.12 21:37

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
Moa wrote:

I think the simplest and most logical event that happened is she died by accident and they covered it up ,and reason to Make that choice must have been for something they did. And since they are doctors it's logical it was because of medicine going wrong..
I don't see why its logical, 'medicine going wrong' just because Kate and Gerry are doctors? Surely, it would be more logical to expect that, being medically trained, an 'accident' involving medicine is LESS likely, not more? An accident, could be... But whatever it was, they didn't want her to be seen post-mortem by authorities? Medicine or something more sinister, perhaps?

Moa wrote:What bothers me the most about this case is if there are even 0'0000001%chance that they are telling the truth ,all this time spent by all of us could have been used on looking for her..just in case ,if that chance is there , we should all also keep and extra eye out there for Madeleine and not only on her parents...
I don't understand what you're getting at here, Moa? Are you suggesting we are wasting our time here and should, just in case, be looking out for a live Maddie? Really?
I would love, and I mean REALLY love, to be able to believe Maddie is alive. Sadly, and realistically, I believe that you could put as many noughts as you like in front of your 0.0000001% chance, and it wouldn't make a difference. The evidence clearly tells us: Madeleine is no longer alive. some evidence certainly suggests she met her end before the 3rd May 07.
Who would you propose we 'keep an eye out for' anyway? Which Maddie? We didn't even know for sure what she looked like in 07, so the task would be impossible nearly five years later!

I'm certain there was no neglect, no abduction and certainly no living, breathing little girl to watch out for. And NOTHING would please me more than to be proven wrong... Won't hold my breath though!

No I'm not at all suggesting that..and I also do nt believe she is alive nor abducted..but I also look twice if I see a picture resembling,etc just in case I'm wrong...but evidence clearly do not give it the best odds..,

For logic, even doctors do mistakes...

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 22.02.12 10:38

Moa wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:I always think of Madeleine as an alert and affectionate girl who liked to live.

what a strange thing to say about a toddler. why would this young woman think otherwise?

My first thought aswell when reading that line...very strange thing to say, it's not like anyone believe she wandered of to do suicide ....

just very oddly worded , unusual way to express what I infer was meant.....lively, full of life, vivacious, loved life..[ liked to live...just peculiar, but then taken out of context anything can sound odd]

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 22.02.12 17:30

@russiandoll wrote:
Moa wrote:

just very oddly worded , unusual way to express what I infer was meant.....lively, full of life, vivacious, loved life..[ liked to live...just peculiar, but then taken out of context anything can sound odd]

It's on a par with Kate saying that Maddie told her she'd 'had the best day ever'. Loving life takes time and understanding of what life has to offer, too early for a toddler to understand. 'Liked to live' is just as bad, Maddie wasn't aware she was alive or loved life, all this too, takes some understanding of the nature of time and experience. Happy, yes, vivacious no - because that too comes with getting older - not yet for toddlers who are naturally full of life without knowing it. Basically toddlers are just themselves, that we never get an adequate description of Maddie is the saddest evidence of all.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 30.09.14 16:59

@Genbug wrote:
@Daisy wrote:
@Genbug wrote:AND the teaching assistant Sharon Lewin:

"When she was two and a half she joined the group supervised by me, I think it was in 2006, and she remained there for about 6 months. Madeleine attended on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

She would be dropped off between 08.00 and 08.30 and would return home at about 17.00. The dropping off and picking up was taken in turns by the parents and as a result of this Kate and Gerry asked me to take care of the children during the evening on some occasions. Kate would pick Madeleine up from the nursery at the end of the day and I would accompany them to their house. We would have tea and I would help give Madeleine her bath.

Kate and Gerry would go out and I would watch a DVD with the girl before telling her a bedtime story.
I think I did this about 5 times and on each occasion it was at their home in Rothley.

I always think of Madeleine as an alert and affectionate girl who liked to live. She was very advanced for her age and independent. She liked to dance and to dress up."

They certainly had plenty of people to take care of the children, didn't they?

Interesting that bolded bit Genbug. Because I remember reading Gerry McCann's statement where he claims he and his wife had only been out together ONCE in an evening since the birth of the twins, Someone's telling porkies - again! I'll try & find it.

Edit: GM Aruido statement Sept 07:
When questioned about
whether the couple's and the children's life was peaceful, namely regarding the
work that three children can give a couple, as well as the stress this can
cause, he replies that in fact since the birth of the twins their life has been
very busy, and that especially during the twins' first year life was difficult.
He states that since the twins were born, he and Kate have gone out in the
evening only once, leaving the children with relatives.
He adds that in spite
of this he never saw Kate depressed as a result of too much work. He denies
that Kate changed her work habits for reasons related to depression. He asserts
that his wife never suggested to him that at some time she had the intention of
handing Madeleine into the care of a family member

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id192.html#sta3

Well found Daisy.  So we have both of Madeleine's nursery school teachers claiming to have looked after Madeleine in the evenings.

According to Kate in her book: "On the rare occasions when we went out for a meal on our own or with friends, Uncle Brian and Auntie Janet would babysit." This was apparently while they were still living in Queniborough. In the spring of 2006 the McCanns moved to Rothley, which is where Uncle Brian and Auntie Janet lived. 

Madeleine's nursery school teacher Hayley Plummer, according to her police statement, babysat for Madeleine and the twins about every two months. She would do this with her boyfriend James, who is Kate's cousin. 

I got to know Madeleine and her parents Kate and Gerry at the nursery school. I also spent time with them socially because my boyfriend James is Kate’s cousin. As a couple, James and I would take care of Madeleine and the twins in their house in Rothley about every two months, for a few hours each time. We would arrive at the house at about 19.00 – 19.30 when the twins were already asleep, but Madeleine was waiting for us and would be up for about half an hour. The routine followed would be to brush her teeth and tell her a story or two before going to sleep, followed by a brief passage through the twins room. Once she was alone Madeleine would generally fall asleep after 10 minutes and during my stays in their house she would never get out of bed after having fallen asleep. She would always sleep in her room. I do not remember Madeleine having been difficult when we were there.

I have known Madeleine for about three years and she was always under my responsibility at the Laurels nursery.

Madeleine made many friends at the nursery but her best friend was Sophia. I think that Kate and Sophia’s mother (Sally) became good friends based upon the friendship between their daughters.

I saw Madeleine for the last time on Thursday on the eve of her departure for holiday to Portugal. She was very enthusiastic with the trip, telling the teachers and the other children about it.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HAYLEY_PLUMBER.htm

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum