The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

*NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 Mm11

*NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

*NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 Mm11

*NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 Regist10

*NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 Empty Re: *NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February

Post by aiyoyo 28.01.12 16:55

Jean wrote:I think he's freelance. Here's a link to his Twitter page. http://twitter.com/spudgun01

Thanks. I hope he will attend and write about it.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

*NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 Empty Re: *NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February

Post by Newintown 29.01.12 2:40

aiyoyo wrote:
Jean wrote:I think he's freelance. Here's a link to his Twitter page. http://twitter.com/spudgun01

Thanks. I hope he will attend and write about it.

Aiyoyo, he may be able to write about it but whether it actually gets printed is another matter. If the McCanns have taken out a superinjunction which presumably they have as no newspaper will print anything about their backgrounds/friends/relatives etc I doubt very much that any newspaper will touch it.

All I can say that if the McCanns have taken out a superinjunction they must have a hell of a lot to hide.
Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

*NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 Empty Mr Bennett speaks for many

Post by Joelle T 29.01.12 9:42

As Mr Bennett is speaking for so many of us and has perhaps even used our words, thoughts and research the court should ask for our witness statements too. He is a repreentitive for those who expect freedom of speech and do not believe maddie was abducted, he didn't persuade us to do so, we did already could see there was a cover up.
Joelle T

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

*NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 Empty Your witness statements are etched on the internet

Post by Tony Bennett 29.01.12 9:59

Joelle T wrote:As Mr Bennett is speaking for so many of us and has perhaps even used our words, thoughts and research the court should ask for our witness statements too. He is a representative for those who expect freedom of speech and do not believe Maddie was abducted, he didn't persuade us to do so, we did already could see there was a cover up.
Thank you Joelle T and good morning. What you've said is correct, I just wish someone else was up in the High Court instead of me, and I truly wish you all had a better representative than I am. Information, analysis, ideas, opinions, discussion, debate - the internet does it pretty well. And, yes, I've used others' words, thoughts, research and translations - just as some have also maybe used mine. Your witness statements are in effect, of course out there on the internet where (at the moment) anyone can read them. I'm sure the Court will be made aware that there are more then a few others out there who share my views, not least of course Goncalo Amaral, Tavares de Almeida and others, without whose reports and books we would have much less to go on.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

*NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 Empty Mr Tipp confirms the hearing will begin in Open Court

Post by Tony Bennett 03.02.12 10:47

THE HEARING ON 8 FEBRUARY WILL BEGIN IN OPEN COURT, BUT EITHER PARTY COULD APPLY FOR IT TO BE HEARD IN PRIVATE

I clarified the position this morning regarding whether this hearing will be in open court or in chambers (in private), by speaking to Mr James Tipp, Deputy Court Manager in the Queen's Bench Division Listing Office.

Appaently Case Management Hearings are normally held in chambers (in private), but this particular Case Management Hearing is definitely listed as being in open court.

However, for the sake of completeness, Mr Tipp has pointed out that, at the beginning of the hearing, either party could make an application for the remainder of the hearing to be conducted in private. If they do, the Judge ['Master'] would then consider that application on its merits, after listening to any argument as to why the hearing should be held in private instead of in open court.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 03.02.12 17:03

I just can't believe that in a so-called civilised society, Carter Ruck can wield such power in support of what is basically a fairy-tale, without a shred of supporting evidence. Especially in the face of so much well-researched data as TB can provide.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.02.12 14:25

Just been informed by the Queens Bench Judges' Listing Office that the 'Case Management' Hearing tomorrow in the case of McCann and McCann -v- Bennett [ HQ 09 D 05196 ] will be heard:

In Court 14

Start 10.30am prompt

before Judge Michael Tugendhat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Tugendhat
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 07.02.12 14:46

As a judge

In January 2010, he overturned a superinjunction imposed on behalf footballer John Terry which prevented the media from revealing details of his affair with team-mate Wayne Bridge's former girlfriend, Vanessa Perroncel, saying he did not feel the order was "necessary or proportionate".[24] He also criticised Terry's lawyers for not notifying newspapers of the action they were taking.

In June 2010, his ruling in favour of Lynn Barber and the Telegraph Media Group over Barber's review of Sarah Thornton's book Seven Days in the Art World was said to "raise the bar for libel claimants".[25] Barber had stated that she had given her interviewees copy approval, a practice of which journalists would "disapprove", which Thornton considered defamatory. Justice Tugendhat accepted the argument of the Telegraph Media Group's solicitor advocate David Price that there should be a "threshold of seriousness" for libel claims to prevent trivial claims and that a claimant should be able to demonstrate a "substantial effect" on their reputation in order to prove defamation.

In May 2011 Mr Justice Tugendhat partially lifted a gagging order brought by Sir Fred Goodwin, the former chief executive of the Royal Bank of Scotland, just hours after details of his alleged extra-marital affair were made public in the House of Lords. Mr Justice Tugendhat varied the injunction to allow publication of Goodwin's name, but not details of the alleged relationship and the name of the woman said to be involved. [26]

*NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 759815
happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.02.12 14:47

From Wiki

In 2000, he became a judge sitting in the appeal courts of Jersey and Guernsey
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 07.02.12 15:59

Interestingly he is of Austrian origin which leads me to the assumption that his surname was originally Tugendhaft which is German for virtous, here's hoping he lives up to his name

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 07.02.12 16:08

good luck tony for tomorrow,lets hope this judge is on the side of truth.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHare 07.02.12 16:18

tiny wrote:good luck tony for tomorrow,lets hope this judge is on the side of truth.

Seconded, I have a great deal of respect for anyone prepared to stand up and fight for what they believe in. My thoughts will be with Tony tommorrow.
TheHare

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 07.02.12 16:24

I wish I lived in London, I would so love to go along. I am willing with every ounce of my being, for a good outcome for Tony. He is one extremely courageous man. *NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 765862

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.02.12 16:28

Tony, I pray the Judge will see sense tomorrow. All our strength, thoughts and wishes will come together tomorrow at 10.30 sharp, to bring about the best outcome possible for you. Either way, you will go down in history, in being the first person to take on the McCann's in a British Court of law. Something no one else has managed to do as yet.

Good luck my friend. *NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 765862
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 07.02.12 16:33

Good luck and best wishes to you .
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 07.02.12 16:40

Tony Bennett wrote:Just been informed by the Queens Bench Judges' Listing Office that the 'Case Management' Hearing tomorrow in the case of McCann and McCann -v- Bennett [ HQ 09 D 05196 ]will be heard:

In Court 14

Start 10.30am prompt

before Judge Michael Tugendhat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Tugendhat

These two child neglecting British doctors aught to hang their greedy heads in shame!

Wishing you the very best for tomorrow's hearing, Tony. I am praying for common sense to prevail and for justice to go swiftly and painlessly in your favour, as is right and proper!

God bless you and give you strength. *NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 725573
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 07.02.12 17:02

Best wishes for tomorrow Tony.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 07.02.12 17:31

I think his CV is encouraging.

You were tricked, I'm sure that counts for quite a lot. Good luck tomorrow.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 07.02.12 17:37

Regardless of how many will be able to join you in court tomorrow Tony, rest assured that there will be a great many thinking of you and wishing you all the best.

espeland
espeland

Activity : 211

Back to top Go down

*NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 Empty Court

Post by womandotcom 07.02.12 17:39

Let me add my good wishes to Tony for the very best of British luck tomorrow, and here's hoping that good sense will prevail over sheer greed. *NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 725573

complicit in a scheme so duplicitous, so evil, so foul that Shakespeare
himself could not have written it.".........
womandotcom
womandotcom

Activity : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs 07.02.12 17:44

Very good luck for tomorrow Tony, you are a VERY BRAVE MAN roses roses pray2 I pray that you will win this case,
rock you rock
scotclogs
scotclogs

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by sherlock 07.02.12 17:54

"There is a higher court than courts of justice and that is the court of conscience. It supercedes all other courts."

Good luck for tomorrow Tony our thoughts are with you

As for the people of Carter Ruck - is this what you really went into a law career for?
sherlock

Activity : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwarya 07.02.12 18:02

All the very, very best for tomorrow, Tony, and may justice prevail, for you and for Maddie. I will be thinking of you at 10.30 am.
Ashwarya
Ashwarya

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 07.02.12 18:13

with best wishes for a good outcome.
thumbsup

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 07.02.12 18:18

russiandoll wrote: with best wishes for a good outcome.
*NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 636506

GOOD LUCK TONY! *NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 636506 *NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 636506 *NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 636506 *NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 636506 *NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 636506 *NEW!* Judge Tugendhat will hear McCanns' CONTEMPT application 10.30am Wednesday 8 February - Page 2 636506
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top