The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?' - Page 6 Mm11

'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?' - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?' - Page 6 Mm11

'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?' - Page 6 Regist10

'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?'

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?' - Page 6 Empty Re: 'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?'

Post by Advocatus 19.01.12 19:21

Jean wrote:It is hard to believe all the coincidences with McCanns all over the place but it is a very common name in Liverpool. Ruth isn't a McCann by birth - she was married to Michael McCann who died in 2006 if I remember rightly.

Fair enough, but there is still a name connection, even if deceased in 2006, when did they own the apartment, for how long? It is a possibility, I agree remote, but anyways, thanks for the information! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...
Advocatus

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?' - Page 6 Empty Re: 'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?'

Post by Miraflores 19.01.12 19:33

Jean wrote:It is hard to believe all the coincidences with McCanns all over the place but it is a very common name in Liverpool. Ruth isn't a McCann by birth - she was married to Michael McCann who died in 2006 if I remember rightly.

And don't forget that Gerry is not from Liverpool but from Glasgow. Now if all these other McCanns came from there it would be much more suspicious in my opinion.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 19.01.12 19:38

Then we have Pauline McCann from Derry with the McCann's in her area at Easter. She arrrives in Luz the same weekend they do.
Praia

Activity : 410

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 19.01.12 20:03

Praia wrote:Then we have Pauline McCann from Derry with the McCann's in her area at Easter. She arrrives in Luz the same weekend they do.

Praia, can i ask how you know Pauline is from Derry? I have been unable to find anything about her. Ta!
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 19.01.12 20:07

Read it,saw it last a few hours ago. Will check. Named her parents as well.
Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 19.01.12 21:13

jd wrote:
Advocatus wrote:
Stella wrote:I seem to remember a statement in the files from Pauline saying that she is not related to Gerry. I cannot access PJfiles right now, but I think it is there.

Wasn't 5a a sub-let owned by a private person? MWarner let it out and took a fee.

I seem to recall it was owned by a McCann family from Liverpool [no relation we were told...!!!???!!! ]

Or am I imagining things?

I believe 5a is still unsold after all these years, price dropped by about half...

Ruth McCann from liverpool. She denies any connection to the mccanns of course
She denies it, of course, but the question is - do we believe her?
I don't! Waaayy too couincidental - its not like McCann is a run-of-the-mill name (though followers of this case could be forgiven for thinking so!?!) Were it Smith, Jones or even Brown(!) it wouldn't be as odd, but all these McCann's crawling out of the woodwork? Sorry no, I don't buy it.
Renting an apartment owned by a McCann 'with no connection' is one thing, and coincidence enough. But to then have another 'unconnected' McCann arrive in PdL, to be a nanny on the 29th April!?! come on... I just can't see it! Obviously its just my opinion and I could be totally wrong, but...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 19.01.12 21:38

Like Praia, I've previously read that Pauline McCann came from Londonderry. However, this document from the PJ files says - Scotland.

Parents names: Edward & Margaret McCann

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 19.01.12 21:50

Thanks for that Daisy. smilie

According to the Scottish records, she is the only Pauline Frances McCann, born 1965 in Bothwell, Lanarkshire.

I have yet to find any connection between the various different McCann participants in this affair. However I would say that given that McCanns tend to be of Irish, often Catholic origin, it is an obviously and incredibly common name. I shall however keep searching!
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 19.01.12 22:02

Nationality does not mean she was not living in Derry. She was born in Scotland but after...?
Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 19.01.12 22:05

rainbow-fairy wrote:
jd wrote:
Advocatus wrote:
Stella wrote:I seem to remember a statement in the files from Pauline saying that she is not related to Gerry. I cannot access PJfiles right now, but I think it is there.

Wasn't 5a a sub-let owned by a private person? MWarner let it out and took a fee.

I seem to recall it was owned by a McCann family from Liverpool [no relation we were told...!!!???!!! ]

I believe 5a is still unsold after all these years, price dropped by about half...

She denies it, of course, but the question is - do we believe her?
I don't! Waaayy too couincidental - its not like McCann is a run-of-the-mill name (though followers of this case could be forgiven for thinking so!?!) Were it Smith, Jones or even Brown(!) it wouldn't be as odd, but all these McCann's crawling out of the woodwork? Sorry no, I don't buy it.
Renting an apartment owned by a McCann 'with no connection' is one thing, and coincidence enough. But to then have another 'unconnected' McCann arrive in PdL, to be a nanny on the 29th April!?! come on... I just can't see it! Obviously its just my opinion and I could be totally wrong, but...

I don't buy it either, any of it, this whole case is infested with almost comically absurd "coincidences"...

ONCE IS HAPPENSTANCE

TWICE IS COINCIDENCE

THRICE IS ***ENEMY ACTION*** lol4

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...
Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 19.01.12 22:11

uppatoffee wrote:Thanks for that Daisy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

According to the Scottish records, she is the only Pauline Frances McCann, born 1965 in Bothwell, Lanarkshire.

I have yet to find any connection between the various different McCann participants in this affair. However I would say that given that McCanns tend to be of Irish, often Catholic origin, it is an obviously and incredibly common name. I shall however keep searching!

Which happens to be just on the outskirts of Glasgow? And then she's meant to be living in Londonderry, where Gerry's family originated from. So so many coincidences.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 19.01.12 22:21

Daisy wrote:
uppatoffee wrote:Thanks for that Daisy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Which happens to be just on the outskirts of Glasgow? And then she's meant to be living in Londonderry, where Gerry's family originated from. So so many coincidences.

Sher isn't it a small world, to be sure, to be sure...lol4

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 19.01.12 22:28

Daisy wrote:

She's actually from Bellshill I think, although the link you supplied says Bellshell. Perhaps she is related to the elusive great Uncle Hughie who may or may not be dead? Edward could be his son? Just a thought. Dates would probably be about right.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 19.01.12 23:16

Would a 42 year old (in 2007) be working as a nanny in MW. I don't believe they are the same Pauline.
Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 20.01.12 0:20

I don't buy it either, not in the slightest. And then we have the pennington connections too on top

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 20.01.12 7:23

jd wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:Renting an apartment owned by a McCann 'with no connection' is one thing, and coincidence enough. But to then have another 'unconnected' McCann arrive in PdL, to be a nanny on the 29th April!?! come on... I just can't see it! Obviously its just my opinion and I could be totally wrong, but...

I don't buy it either, not in the slightest. And then we have the pennington connections too on top
Exactly, jd... Just doesn't work for me to believe that all these 'unconnected' and 'privately connected' people just coincidentally happened to converge on PdL at the same time - its ludicrous!
As an example, families where parents and each child share the same birthday make headlines because the coincidence is so big, or probability is so low.
Since living where I do, I've had two accidents in separate cars. Both times, the same lady has driven past and helped me out. Coincidence enough. Were I to find myself in another country, having a car accident, she were to drive past me again... You get the idea. The probability is so low as to be almost impossible. A bit like all the links and non-links in this case...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 20.01.12 7:25

Praia wrote:Would a 42 year old (in 2007) be working as a nanny in MW. I don't believe they are the same Pauline.

I think she's definitely a lot older than the others. I think her photo looks like she could be 42.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.01.12 9:12

Is her photo in the files?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 20.01.12 9:13

Stella wrote:Is her photo in the files?

Yep it's here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 20.01.12 9:14

Upatoffee Yes I took another look and PM does look a lot older than the rest. So we have a McCann working in different places along the Algarve since 2002. She arrives the same day as the nine. She would have a lot of contacts in various places. I wonder was she bunking in with the other staff in the blue and white house. Hard to imagine a 42 Year old sharing with a load of young girls who are there to enjoy themselves. Maybe she had her own accommadation?

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 20.01.12 9:20

Praia wrote:Upatoffee Yes I took another look and PM does look a lot older than the rest. So we have a McCann working in different places along the Algarve since 2002. She arrives the same day as the nine. She would have a lot of contacts in various places. I wonder was she bunking in with the other staff in the blue and white house. Hard to imagine a 42 Year old sharing with a load of young girls who are there to enjoy themselves. Maybe she had her own accommadation?

maybe she had the extra bed?

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 20.01.12 9:24

She says she shares an apt. with the other girls which seems a bit strange. Like being back at college.
Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 20.01.12 14:18

just going back to the noise travelling through the apartment block............. I am wondering then, why did Mrs Fenn not hear MORE if the noise carried so well, surely if an accident had happened she would have heard more and heard what happened, crying, screaming, panic, chaos, etc..... so would this not point to 'it' happening outwith the apartment and comings and goings 'staged' to make it seem as if daily life was going on, etc. except the twins had been moved to another apartment. I believe that Mrs Fenn was out some of the times but the McCanns would not have known when and would have had to stage everything assuming she was in.??

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?' - Page 6 Empty mccann name

Post by russiandoll 20.01.12 18:56

Advocatus wrote:
jd wrote:
Advocatus wrote:

Kate's home town!!! LOL!

Not me guv! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but Kate married a McCann who was not from Liverpool, a man with a fairly common Irish name. Where are the Liverpool McCanns who might be related to Kate's parents ? Have I missed something to do with her side of the family and the name McCann ?..if there are any on Kate's side then it is a real big coincidence.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 20.01.12 19:03

russiandoll wrote:

but Kate married a McCann who was not from Liverpool, a man with a fairly common Irish name. Where are the Liverpool McCanns who might be related to Kate's parents ? Have I missed something to do with her side of the family and the name McCann ?..if there are any on Kate's side then it is a real big coincidence.

The McCanns who owned the apartment were not from Liverpool originally. He came from Devon as did his parents. It's just another one of those coincidences at the moment! winkwink
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top