The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?'

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?'

Post by finch on 19.01.12 10:20

She worked in the Baby club. It surprised me too.
Here is the link http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic145-10.html

finch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 19.01.12 10:21

@jd wrote:
@finch wrote:I found this on MCF. It regards all the creche workers for all the age groups (arrival dates) :

Cat Baker : March 21
Pennington : April 28
Lunne Fretter : March 21
Emma Wilding : Marc 22
Kirsty Maryan : March 21
Leanne Waystaff : March 23
Shinead Vine : March 21
Pauline McCann : April 29

Pauline McCann : April 29??????

Ha ha jd! There is a high proportion of people involved in this case with the name McCann. I know it's a popular name, but it does seem more than a little odd! Mr

uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 19.01.12 10:24

Thanks uppatoffee. It's the fact she arrived on the 29th that I find alarming.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.01.12 10:24

So we have a Ruth McCann who owns apartment 5A, a Pauline McCann a nanny at the resort, a Mccann family staying in apartment 5A (allegedly), Sarah Brown praising a pauline mccann pennington ....got this bit wrong (the pauline threw me!)

maybe the extra bed was for pauline mccann?

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.01.12 10:27

@finch wrote:I found this on MCF. It regards all the creche workers for all the age groups (arrival dates) :

Cat Baker : March 21
Pennington : April 28
Lunne Fretter : March 21
Emma Wilding : Marc 22
Kirsty Maryan : March 21
Leanne Waystaff : March 23
Shinead Vine : March 21
Pauline McCann : April 29

Good list finch, thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by finch on 19.01.12 10:27

I found this on 129.com

Pauline Frances Mccann Londonderry, Co Londonderry, BT48
Full Address
Margaret Mary Mccann / Sean Anthony Mccann

finch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.01.12 10:33

@finch wrote:I found this on 129.com

Pauline Frances Mccann Londonderry, Co Londonderry, BT48
Full Address
Margaret Mary Mccann / Sean Anthony Mccann

Margaret Mary Mccann rings a bell from somewhere

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.01.12 10:37

I seem to remember a statement in the files from Pauline saying that she is not related to Gerry. I cannot access PJfiles right now, but I think it is there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.01.12 10:42

I've got a copy of it. Interesting bits in red.

Pauline Frances McCann

Date/Time: 2007/05/07 18H35
Infant Educator
British (Translator: Robert Murat)

Concerning the issue of the process said;
. She works in the Baby Club in the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz, Lagos;
. States that she does know the Portuguese language and for this fact is accompanied by Robert James Queriol Everleigh Murat, with passport no. xxxxxx, resident in Casa Liliana, Rua do Ramalhate, Praia da Luz, 8600, and contactable at xxxxxxx;
. States that since 1999 she works as an infant educator and began working in Portugal in 2002 in various cities in the Algarve;
. She arrived in Portugal on the 29th of April and from this day has exercised her functions as an infant educator in various clubs, and since the 29th of April has worked in the Baby Club which is destined for children of ages four months to one year of age;
. States that before she arrived in Portugal, she already knew some Portuguese people, but that they never questioned her regarding the functioning of the LOC or regarding her functions;
. States that since her arrival or in England no one has questioned her regarding the workings of the LOC and much less about the Mini Club or about Madeleine, a situations she only came to learn about after the facts;
. Questioned, states that she also does not know Madeleine’s parents, and the twins did not frequent the Baby Club given their age;
. Questioned, states that there are parents who leave their respective children all day, every day of their holidays in the respective clubs and that this is normal inside the British culture;
. Questioned, states that she has no knowledge of any unfamiliar individual or any familiar individual demonstrating interest in the children or in their exterior activities or of anyone of the same who took photographs of the children;
. Questioned, responds that in the same apartment where she lives with the rest of her colleagues, nothing was ever mentioned regarding an abnormal or suspect situation;
. In respect to the disappearance, she states that she was shocked and that this is the first time it had happened for her;
. And nothing more said, having read the statement, finds it in conformity and signs it;
. The document is duly signed by me …

Back to top Go down

coincidences and Kate

Post by russiandoll on 19.01.12 13:26

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
@jd wrote:
Jean wrote:I think that the date 19th or 29th has been mentioned before and it was found to be a typo. I don't know anything about how Charlotte arrived in PDL but the Paynes travelled together with the McCanns from East Midlands Airport. The Oldfield's flew from Gatwick I think?

In another coincidence, Pennington lived in Kingston Upon Thames, South West London, at the time and Oldfield just happened to be working at Kingston Hospital too!

From this part of the UK they would have flown out from Gatwick
I 100% remember it has been posted up here on *maybe' the creche??? thread, maybe another, that Ms P flew into PT on the very same flight as I'm sure, 2 of the couples... I'm certain Stella could confirm this?

jd, could you post all these 'coincidences' from this topic onto the recently started 'Coincidences' (can't remember the exact name), the one somebody suggested should be made a sticky so it didn't get lost? I'm pretty sure I recall you posting on there, tigger also. In fact, was it tigger who started that topic? Whatever, I think the above all warrants being put on there...
As Kate was told (I wonder now, did they tell her this 'tongue in cheek'?) any more than twice and its no longer a coincidence... Wink

It would be amusing if tongue in cheek from someone to Kate, but I am pretty certain something along the following lines came from Kate herself in her book.......Once is a coincidence, twice is coincidence, any more than that it stops being coincidence..
no you really could not make it up could you?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 19.01.12 13:38

jd I can only repeat there was NO negligence, they were not prosecuted because the chidren were minded, there was NO checking. Get rid of all their guff, it is a waste of time thinking about the whole checking saga, it did NOT happen.

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.01.12 13:50

@Praia wrote:jd I can only repeat there was NO negligence, they were not prosecuted because the chidren were minded, there was NO checking. Get rid of all their guff, it is a waste of time thinking about the whole checking saga, it did NOT happen.

Are you suggesting that they are lying then? winkwink

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 19.01.12 14:04

Not suggesting, telling!

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.01.12 14:30

Backed up by several slip-ups in the Rogatory interviews.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.01.12 14:31

@Praia wrote:Not suggesting, telling!

splat Told!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 19.01.12 14:46

Sorry jd. It just makes life alot easier if you can disregard the whole negligence thing.

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.01.12 14:48

I agree Praia, it's just wasting precious time. Here's some of the slip-ups.

Matt Oldfield Rogatory

“ If you ask whether we went, you know, into the apartment and I'm almost a hundred percent sure we didn't go to the apartment, we were, because it was just so awful, so Gerry and Kate and maybe Dave, I'm not sure, but went sort of to the bottom of the steps and they sort of went in, erm, and as soon as they sort of said, you know, she's gone and everything, all hell broke loose, we went round to check firstly on G***e to make sure she was okay and we dropped Rachael up there, telling her that she wasn't to move, Jane came out of the apartment, did she come out of the apartment at that point or was it later in the evening, I can't remember, but I remember seeing them.

Jane Tanner Rogatory

“.....just standing outside the, the door of the apartment mostly, I didn’t really move. trying to, you know, see what was happening. But, no, I was more or less at the bottom, as I say, at the bottom of the stairs, I’d come down”.

Fiona Payne’s 4th May statement

During dinner, amongst other friends present was the McCann couple - Madeleine's parents.
When questioned she says that she did not go to the club, neither did her husband, to check on the children as she possessed a baby monitor, as previously mentioned. However, she states that Gerald and Kate went with regularity, as did the other couples to ensure that their children were well.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.01.12 14:54

You just have to laugh at these statements and slip ups. I love these 2 from the latest

I'm almost a hundred percent sure we didn't go to the apartment
....you either did or didn't!

Jane came out of the apartment, did she come out of the apartment at that point or was it later in the evening, I can't remember

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 19.01.12 16:54

Stella wrote:I seem to remember a statement in the files from Pauline saying that she is not related to Gerry. I cannot access PJfiles right now, but I think it is there.

Wasn't 5a a sub-let owned by a private person? MWarner let it out and took a fee.

I seem to recall it was owned by a McCann family from Liverpool [no relation we were told...!!!???!!! lol4 ]

Or am I imagining things?

I believe 5a is still unsold after all these years, price dropped by about half...

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 19.01.12 17:01

@Praia wrote:Sorry jd. It just makes life alot easier if you can disregard the whole negligence thing.

Sure, going round and round in circles.

So do we have some theories as to who were minding all the children every evening? Were they all in Payne's apt - he had the star-trek-technology baby monitor that can work over vast numbers of metres...

Which are the logical nannies?

1. Nannie Pennington arr 28th

2. Nannie McCann arr 29th

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.01.12 17:12

@Advocatus wrote:
@Praia wrote:Sorry jd. It just makes life alot easier if you can disregard the whole negligence thing.

So do we have some theories as to who were minding all the children every evening? Were they all in Payne's apt - he had the star-trek-technology baby monitor that can work over vast numbers of metres...

I have always thought this was the reason they only had ONE star-trek-technology baby monitor, because all the kids were in one room/apartment so only needed the one

Nannies: pennington, mccann or baker

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 19.01.12 17:13

@Advocatus wrote:
Stella wrote:I seem to remember a statement in the files from Pauline saying that she is not related to Gerry. I cannot access PJfiles right now, but I think it is there.

Wasn't 5a a sub-let owned by a private person? MWarner let it out and took a fee.

I seem to recall it was owned by a McCann family from Liverpool [no relation we were told...!!!???!!! ]

I believe 5a is still unsold after all these years, price dropped by about half...

Ruth McCann from liverpool. She denies any connection to the mccanns of course

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 19.01.12 18:34

@jd wrote:
@Advocatus wrote:

I have always thought this was the reason they only had ONE star-trek-technology baby monitor, because all the kids were in one room/apartment so only needed the one

Nannies: pennington, mccann or baker

I had that hunch too, things is, young nannies, they wanna party too of an evening. If all kids slept OK, just one nanny needed really, 2 max if trouble - but then all the evidence of sedation in use regularly there is no evidence it is not fact so speculation (according to Gerrys Father Calpol was used, see below - GM's father is no longer with us and I don't think the person who said it said all the time, this is correct he said, Calpol was used... implying that it WAS used... I think people should draw their own conclusions, the fact is the twins slept soundly through a war zone from presumably circa 7.30pm right through all the commotion and I have no idea when they woke up the next day - this is simply NOT NORMAL, children will wake up if disturbed by 20 strangers all talking at the same time, with some screaming too, punching and kicking of walls etc etc) so the nannies could rotate, take wine breaks, liaise with D Payne (seems to be the ringleader chief muckety-muck grand poojah etc) via the kid's monitor (why didn't they use mobile phones??? - pretty crafty really, so there would be no phone records or ping locations, very very crafty if that is what they did...), DP and all of them really were aware of phone ping location tracing and phone records, so they limited their use and at the end erased almost all texts and voicemails etc etc etc.

I got the Calpol info. from the MF questions:

13. The McCanns,
when asked a simple question as to whether they had given the children
Calpol or other sedatives the night Madeleine was reported missing,
denied on TV ever giving their children Calpol or other sedatives. But
Kate McCann’s father confirmed that they did give the children Calpol.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2755-t-had-the-twins-been-sedated
http://madeleinebethmccannsedation.blogspot.com/2011/12/gerry-mccann-arguido-status-he-now.html
http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/2011/05/deception-part.html

Interesting reading:

Deception Part 9 : Sedation by the parents....

Kate wrote...'I
wandered into the children’s bedroom several times to check on Sean and
Amelie. They were both lying on their fronts in a kind of crouch, with
their heads turned sideways and their knees tucked under their tummies.
In spite of the noise and lights and general pandemonium, they hadn’t
stirred. They’d always been sound sleepers, but this seemed unnatural.
Scared for them, too, I placed the palms of my hands on their backs to
check for chest movement, basically, for some sign of life. Had
Madeleine been given some kind of sedative to keep her quiet? Had the
twins, too?

When
the police arrived Kate claims to have had an inane thought, the two
officers reminded her of a couple of Tweedies. This of course would be
your major concern on the disappearance of your daughter snatched
according to Kate by a paedophile and according to her ,thoughts the
twins had been sedated.......Strange when the McCanns had been
interviewed by Sandra, a Portuguese reporter on sedation, they did not
mention to her their thoughts that the children may have been sedated by
the abductor, at this point they were more concerned that no one
suspected them of sedating their children!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5jtmkXXv58

Kate claims
'I reported my fears that all three children could have been sedated. A
lady called Sílvia, who worked at the Ocean Club, had arrived to help
out with translation. We learned later that she was the maintenance and
services manager. I remember her telling me that she had two grown-up
daughters herself. She was very kind and I was glad of her help and
support
.'

As you can see
for yourself Kate McCann DID NOT mention anything about sedation to
Silvia Batista that night for her to translate...Kate McCann once again
caught out in her own fabricated lies...and YES Kate and Gerry
McCann XXX their XXX children to XXX! Also interesting to note at this juncture Gerry
explaining to Silvia that he had closed the shutter....there is not a
single witness apart from the McCanns claim that this shutter was up and
the window open.

Silvia Batista told the police July 26th 2007
“Concerning the matter of the process, the witness said:

That she has given statements for several times within the process, and
remembers the contents of what she stated before, therefore reproducing
the contents of the previous statements into this statement.

The deponent offers another statement because with the passage of time,
since Madeleine’s disappearance, she has remembered some details of the
facts that she witnessed, which she considers of some interest to the
investigation.

Like she said before, she was alerted to Madeleine’s disappearance
between 10.30 and 11 p.m. She was at home and was informed about the
event through a telephone call. She immediately went to the Ocean Club,
where
she arrived only minutes before the GNR officers. When
she arrived at the resort, she went immediately to apartment 5A, where
she met several persons both on the inside and on the outside of the
apartment. She went into the apartment but left it right away without
speaking to anyone, because she was informed that the GNR officers were
at the main reception, so she went to meet them.
When
she arrived near the GNR officers, she verified that Gerry, Madeleine’s
father, was behind her, in the company of another individual whose
identity she doesn’t remember. At that moment,
Gerry
placed both knees on the floor, hit the floor with both hands, too,
placing himself like a praying arab, and shouted out twice in rage
, and
it was not possible to understand what he said. Then Gerry got back on
his feet and accompanied the deponent and the other individual who was
in the GNR car, to apartment 5A.

Already on location, the deponent entered the apartment and asked those
who were present both for the passports of all family members and
photographs of the missing person. The deponent walked Gerry to the GNR
car, so he could deliver the requested documents. She states that she
carried out these diligences, and other diligences, at the request of
the GNR Commander as they used the deponent’s knowledge of the English
language to translate the questions that were asked from the missing
person’s family members, and the answers that were given. She remembers
that Gerry gave the GNR Commander several photographs of the missing
person. These were postcard-type photographs, taking their size and
shape into account.
They were actually photographs of the size and shape of a postcard, and they seemed to be all similar to her.

She also realised that from the very first moment on, both Gerry and the rest of the group members insisted in stating that Madeleine had been abducted, all of them using the word “abducted” instead of missing, and they all showed great interest in informing the press about the situation.

The deponent further recalls that she
entered the room where Madeleine had been sleeping. She now remembers
that the door was closed. The inside of the room was dark.
The shutters were down, and light entered only through its holes. The windows were closed and the curtains slightly open. Gerry, who accompanied the deponent during this visit, with the GNR officers also present, said that it had been him who had closed the window because the babies were still sleeping inside, which the deponent could verify as true. Gerry mentioned that when he noticed that Madeleine was missing, he had found the window and shutters open, and the curtains fluttering.

The deponent recalls that the cots that were used by the babies were placed in the middle of the room and aligned, and
therefore she found it strange that someone could have taken Madeleine
from the bed where she was sleeping up to the window, because
there was no space to get through.

THE INTERVIEW CARRIES ON, KATE NEVER MENTIONED SEDATION ONCE TO THIS WOMAN SILVIA!

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 19.01.12 18:36

@jd wrote:
@Advocatus wrote:

I seem to recall it was owned by a McCann family from Liverpool [no relation we were told...!!!???!!! ]

Kate's home town!!! LOL!

Not me guv! lol4

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.01.12 18:39

It is hard to believe all the coincidences with McCanns all over the place but it is a very common name in Liverpool. Ruth isn't a McCann by birth - she was married to Michael McCann who died in 2006 if I remember rightly.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum