The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?'

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'Daddy, daddy' or 'Maddie, Maddie?'

Post by Upsy Daisy on 20.01.12 19:03

that photo of Pauline McCann looks like John McCann! Same jowels/cheeks.

Upsy Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 20.01.12 19:06

@Upsy Daisy wrote:that photo of Pauline McCann looks like John McCann! Same jowels/cheeks.

Poor woman! big grin

uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 20.01.12 20:33

@uppatoffee wrote:Thanks for that Daisy.

According to the Scottish records, she is the only Pauline Frances McCann, born 1965 in Bothwell, Lanarkshire.

I have yet to find any connection between the various different McCann participants in this affair. However I would say that given that McCanns tend to be of Irish, often Catholic origin, it is an obviously incredibly common name. I shall however keep searching!

Uppatoffee, is there a chance you can check the parentage of the Pauline McCann you found? Are they called Edward & Margaret? Your help, as always would be much appreciated.

I have to agree with Praia here (i'm not too proud ) 42 yrs does appear to be a bit old for a Nanny. Although looking at her passport photo, (I know they can be cruel) she looks every year of it.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PAULINE-MCCANN.htm

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 20.01.12 21:33

Daisy, without ordering the birth certificate there is no way of confirming these are definitely her parents. The word filiacao means parentage, so I guess its probable as otherwise she'd be lying to the police!

There are a number of Scottish marriages that would fit the approximate timescale, although none in the same registration district.

5 1964 MCCANN EDWARD KINNELL MARGARET LOCHGELLY/FIFE 405/02 0060
7 1956 MCCANN EDWARD MCLEISH MARGARET BRIDGETON GLASGOW CITY/GLASGOW 644/02 0138
14 1964 MCCANN EDWARD V DE P DUFFY MARGARET PATRIC DALZIEL/LANARK 639/00 0112

I think the second is probably too early. Dalziel is very close to Bellshill/Bothwell, so I would guess that this is the one. However this is only a guess!

uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Syringe and crying incident

Post by Guest on 22.01.12 10:49

Just been reading an article in the Express in August 2007, in which it is stated that a syringe was found in the apartment. But to refute the story that the children were sedated Mrs Fenn's statement re the crying incident was used, i.e. if they were crying, how could they be sedated?

Here is a snip from the article..........................

'Syringe Found In Madeleine's Apartment'

The allegations also clash with evidence provided by British ex-pat Pamela Fenn, who lives in the apartment above the one from which Madeleine disappeared.

Mrs Fenn, 81, told the police that two nights before the incident she heard a little girl loudly crying, "Daddy, daddy" in the apartment.

She said the crying had lasted for some time, but stopped when the McCanns returned to the apartment after dinner.

This would suggest the children were not being regularly sedated and were, in fact, wide awake after being put to bed.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/4aug7/express-30-08-07.htm

Was this the reason the crying incident was so publicised?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell81 on 22.01.12 10:57

Candyfloss could be but it doesnt prove anything, the syringe could be from after, or like Stella said the whole thing was a setup... its all smoke and mirrors

Arthur Schopenhauer

Tinkerbell81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum