The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 2 Mm11

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 2 Mm11

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 2 Regist10

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence

Post by Guest 23.11.11 12:54

Tom Rowland is really going for it !!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence

Post by Daisy 23.11.11 13:41

I know the Daily Mail comments page probably isn''t the best way to gauge public perception but as an indicator to how the majority are feeling, it's a pretty useful tool.

Take a look, and this is despite the heavy censoring/moderating. (I've already failed 3 attempts at getting a comment published)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2065102/Leveson-Inquiry-Kate-Gerry-McCann-arrive-evidence.html#comments

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.11.11 13:51

"I find it unbelievable that those that are speaking out for the McCann's and the treatment they got from the press are getting red arrowed. Walk a mile in their shoes and then perhaps you can find some compassion in your heart."

Walk 10 yards in their shoes and I'd be a multi millionaire with all the power and might of the UK establishment with me

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 2 Empty Still smirking

Post by uppatoffee 23.11.11 14:35

Katey is looking suitable pained and troubled. Letting Gerry take the lead!

Gerry has just admitted their phones weren't hacked, so why are they there?

Clearly the tactic is to slam the Portuguese Press, thus not alienating Murdoch's press.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.11 14:38

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 2 219423 Did you hear him correct himself, he just said Mad'line !!! then corrected himself with Madeleine. Was this an enormous subconscious admission ???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.11.11 14:40

Yep they are slamming the Portuguese at any opportunity, thought this was about phone hacking and British media

These 2 and their cronies have seriously got to be stopped

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 23.11.11 14:44

Must have missed that Stella, was too busy counting smirks and the number of times he played with his ears. Clear that they are assuming innocence of the McCanns in this interview.

Just noticed Kate's wristband. They don't miss a trick do they?
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 23.11.11 14:45

Stella wrote:Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 2 219423 Did you hear him correct himself, he just said Mad'line !!! then corrected himself with Madeleine. Was this an enormous subconscious admission ???

Yes I heard that, although I thought he said: Magdeline?

Notice the 'good quality wristbands' on show.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.11.11 14:48

This is good education material to show how people can lie with as many teeth they have in their mouths

Back to top Go down

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 2 Empty Ah Say Boy... Ah Say you is incredible..

Post by The Rooster 23.11.11 14:52

GM. You've got to laugh at the idot on his stage, wife talking about how reporters would bang on the lounge windows. GM emphasised that the twins were very scared with this intrusion and only 21/2 years of age. I wonder how he would reconcile this with their being left alone in an apartment in a foreign country. You make me sick.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.11.11 14:55

The Rooster wrote:GM. You've got to laugh at the idot on his stage, wife talking about how reporters would bang on the lounge windows. GM emphasised that the twins were very scared with this intrusion and only 21/2 years of age. I wonder how he would reconcile this with their being left alone in an apartment in a foreign country. You make me sick.

wish they would be made to explain how the twins looked 4 years old a month earlier in Donegal!

This is such a set up...wow!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.11 15:07

The Rooster wrote:GM. You've got to laugh at the idot on his stage, wife talking about how reporters would bang on the lounge windows. GM emphasised that the twins were very scared with this intrusion and only 21/2 years of age. I wonder how he would reconcile this with their being left alone in an apartment in a foreign country. You make me sick.

Too right Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 2 351181
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 23.11.11 15:14

Leveson has just offered them a five minute break if needed. Did he just say: 'this won't happen for anyone else"?

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.11 15:15

Kate's eyes look really bad, I've never seen them look so deep set with dark circles before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 23.11.11 15:17

Looking forward to hearing Pat Browns view of todays events.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 23.11.11 15:25

Gerry admits he was told by Clarence Mitchell, the NOTW 'Diarygate' story should have been an article "attacking the Portugese police"!

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 23.11.11 15:28

Just talking about the India sighting and he's complaining that it could have alerted Maddie's captor.

What you mean like you releasing details of Maddie's "eye defect" against PJ advice?

What's the difference?

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.11.11 15:29

Loved that one "...press showed contempt for Madeleine and her safety ..."
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 23.11.11 15:33

I really can't see the benefits to them in doing this enquiry. They have made a mistake in my mind because they have opened the whole issue and their story to further scrutiny.

Hope people are going to call into 5 Live later on when they discuss this, to set the record straight!

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 23.11.11 15:44

"lives are being harmed by these stories" - Gerry McCann

"lives WERE harmed due to YOUR neglect and the abandonment of your children in your pursuit of getting pissed" - The rest of the world

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 23.11.11 15:52

So now he's just said that these allegations are still on the interent. The same allegations put forward by the PJ and Amaral in his book.

So let's look at what the judge in Portugal said about those allegations:

"Where Amaral differs from the Prosecutors who wrote the dispatch, is in the logical, police-work-related and investigative interpretation that he [Amaral] makes of those facts."

We need, the judges say, to stress the following: the facts that led to the applicants' constitution as arguidos within the inquiry were later on not sufficiently valued by the Public Ministry's Prosecutors to lead to a criminal accusation, but those very same facts, seen from a different angle, may lead to a different conclusion from that of the prosecutors.

Suggestive data ("indications") that were deemed to be insufficient in terms of evidence in a criminal investigation, can be appreciated in a different way, in an interpretation that can legitimately be published as a book, as long as the interpretation does not offend any fundamental rights of anyone involved. In our view that said interpretation does not offend the applicants' rights."

And not forgetting:

"What is certain is that since the start of the investigation, there were incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements, the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them, the movements of people immediately after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?), etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the aforementioned sniffer dogs."

So these are hardly unsubstantiated allegations from internet sleuths are they Gerry?

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.11 15:52

"You can incriminate yourself for knowing something you shouldn't know". Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 2 5251
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.11 15:58

Daisy wrote:Leveson has just offered them a five minute break if needed. Did he just say: 'this won't happen for anyone else"?

Yes he did Daisy and I'd like to know why?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.11.11 16:02

What do we make of his body language at the end ?
Having thanked the Judge he stood up, picked up his file of papers, walked round the back of Kate's seat, ignored her totally, and exited stage left, leaving her there still collecting bits off the table, and looking at his retreating form.
Not the act of gentleman, nor a caring husband.

Did she say something she should not have done ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.11.11 16:03

Gerry admits recents trips to Holland and Spain. Why does Holland keep cropping up?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top