The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 5 Mm11

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 5 Mm11

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 5 Regist10

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 5 Empty Re: Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence

Post by Guest 24.11.11 9:12

Daisy wrote:
Stella wrote:What's all this about a Portuguese Judge ordered the return of her dairy, which she got back after 24-48 hours, quoting 'a violation of it's author'. Is that true?

Dispatches 25-26 June 2008 re: photocopies of KMH diary and
their destruction
17 Process Vol
XVII Page 4488

17_VOLUME_XVIIa_Page_4488

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 5 17_VOLUME_XVIIa_Page_4488_small

Conclusion 26-06-2008

(Presents invoice)

The photocopies of the 'diary' do not contain any material of
interest to the ongoing investigation, but relate to the
personal and inviolable personal experiences of any person.

Accordingly I order the diary's respective destruction.

Portimao

2008-06-27

Pedro Frias
Criminal Instruction Judge

Thank you very much Daisy Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 5 725573
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 5 Empty Re: Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence

Post by Levi 24.11.11 9:17

PeterMac wrote:Just browsing GM's statement, (reference on another thread.)

Para 100 " For example in July of this year the Daily Mail reported that Madeleine had been sighted in India. They did so without contacting Kate or me or any of the number of people searching for Madeleine..."

But Mitchell told the world that they had been contacted and had seen the photographs.
One or other is lying.
LYING.
Come on Carter-Ruck.
One or other is LYING. Is it your client, under oath at the enquiry, or His Oiliness, Clarence Mitchell ?

(Here follows a completely gratuitous reference to Tony Bennett, so that Carter-Ruck will find this post !)

Are you really ex-police?

Only I find this above process of deduction of yours rather alarming if that is the case.

The McCanns said that they HAD been sent a photograph of the girl in India but they did not claim it was the Daily Mail who had sent it to them did they? They had already told the authorities that the girl in India was not their daughter but the Mail picked up the story and went ahead with it anyway. Do you see how this is NOT the McCanns or Clarence lying now?
Levi

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 24.11.11 9:42

aiyoyo wrote:
Well, gerry's freedom of speech belief is restricted to people not saying that Mad'line is dead and they were involved.

it was gerry himself who said in his online blog '...I hope they haven't buried her here'...if this is not saying Maddie is dead then what is! he said this himself long before anyone in the press did

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 5 Empty Newspaper headlines

Post by Guest 24.11.11 9:52

I've found this site - http://www.ukpressonline.co.uk/ukpressonline/open/simpleSearch.jsp?is=1 - which has apparently every headline story about Madeleine.

The link isn't working at the moment so if you go to http://www.ukpressonline.co.uk and enter her name in the "Search the database" box, you'll find it.

Some horrible memories of truly gruesome headlines, like "Inspector Clueless gets the boot".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 24.11.11 11:07

Stella wrote:

He said Mad'line, then corrected himself very quickly closing his eyes knowing exactly what he just did !!! Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 5 50899

Although very much an anti Mccann person I do think that GM saying 'Mad'line' was a just a mistake as he was using the word 'headline' alot in that specific statement which rhymes with Mad'line and was using the two words side by side, easily done.

I think some people here (as good as they are) are in danger of going off track with some things and losing sight of the important things.
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 24.11.11 11:11

Kate: "but there were several occasions where they would bang on the windows, sometimes with the camera lenses, and Amelie said to me several times, "mummy, I'm scared."

Gerry: "I'd like to point out the twins at that time were still only two and a half years old. Very frightened."

Obviously if they woke up in a strange apartment in the dark with no parents there at two and a half years old, it would not be frightening, but of course they had Madeleine to take care of them should anything happen.

Gerry they were only two and a half years old when you and Kate left them on their own night after night!!!
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.11.11 11:26

bristow wrote:
Stella wrote:

He said Mad'line, then corrected himself very quickly closing his eyes knowing exactly what he just did !!! Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 5 50899

Although very much an anti Mccann person I do think that GM saying 'Mad'line' was a just a mistake as he was using the word 'headline' alot in that specific statement which rhymes with Mad'line and was using the two words side by side, easily done.

I think some people here (as good as they are) are in danger of going off track with some things and losing sight of the important things.

Hello bristow and welcome to the forum with your very first post.

You could very well be right. I'm sure we have all been tongue tied at one time or another. But strange don't you think, that Gerry spoke with many speech breaks, plus a few urms!! In fact I would say it was a very controlled speech and constantly looking down he was obviously following a few prompts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 24.11.11 11:41

Stella wrote: I would say it was a very controlled speech and constantly looking down he was obviously following a few prompts.

Of course he was. It was all very well rehearsed & scripted and even choreographed down to the wristbands

The only blip was the man asking to find who leaked the diaries. But he got shot down by Leveson in the most diplomatic and unrevealing way possible

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.11.11 11:46

Ollie wrote:Kate: "but there were several occasions where they would bang on the windows, sometimes with the camera lenses, and Amelie said to me several times, "mummy, I'm scared."

Gerry: "I'd like to point out the twins at that time were still only two and a half years old. Very frightened."

Obviously if they woke up in a strange apartment in the dark with no parents there at two and a half years old, it would not be frightening, but of course they had Madeleine to take care of them should anything happen.

Gerry they were only two and a half years old when you and Kate left them on their own night after night!!!

Yeah, they weren't frightened when they were left alone in the dark with patio doors left opened for abductor easy access to come for them.

Oh, didn't they originally say the shutters were jemmied while the Police had said that couldnt be done without waking up the dead, so did gerry think that the 'dreadful noise' of the jemmied shutters didnt frighten the twins that they mentioned nothing about it?

And I thought the twins weren't interviewed because they couldnt talk properly at that age, but when it suited the mccanns they did talk properly to tell them they were afraid. Christ on a bike....nothing is beyond that lying pair even under oath!

There is a chinese saying : ":A rogue will even sell their mum to save their own hide."
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.11.11 11:50

jd wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Well, gerry's freedom of speech belief is restricted to people not saying that Mad'line is dead and they were involved.

it was gerry himself who said in his online blog '...I hope they haven't buried her here'...if this is not saying Maddie is dead then what is! he said this himself long before anyone in the press did

Well, there you go - right out of the horse's mouth!

Why were they even in Leveson Inquiry? What did they hope to achieve there - more money from the press?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by dannybohy 24.11.11 11:56

bristow wrote:
Stella wrote:

Very well said! there is at least someone on this forum with some sanity!
dannybohy

Activity : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 24.11.11 11:57

Of course it is for more money, free advertising as well...who could resist those attractive quality writsbands!
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 24.11.11 12:01

aiyoyo wrote:
Why were they even in Leveson Inquiry? What did they hope to achieve there - more money from the press?

For me....To get the public sympathy and back on side in believing their scam story. To put down at every opportunity the Portuguese and especially their press as they know next february they will be reporting truths from the forthcoming Amaral case, sowing the seeds now in the British heads how bad and biased the Portuguese are. Their continuing praise of clarence mitchell was suspect and a worry he may spill a few beans, so keep him on side with the lavishing praises of how wonderful he was

I also think they somehow would love to get out of the limelight now and disappear to a quiet life away from it all. But they can't, they will have to take responsibility for their actions over the past 4 years

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 24.11.11 12:12

They may be worrying too about the SY inquiry, best to try to get the publics sympathy while there's a chance.
bristow
bristow

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 24.11.11 12:13

There were several occasions within the questioning where Gerry was caught in a lie. No, no need to adjust the set, his face really was that red!

I am also astonished that they are portraying themselves as innocents abroad, when the spin doctors and lawyers arrived on the scene at almost the same time as the emergency services. They had the 'best' PR advice from the start and for whatever reason they began a campaign labelling the PJ as incompetent. They continually portray themselves as victims of those nasty sardine munchers, and I suspect their wider agenda will continue to include the 'set up by the PJ' stance.

Digressing slightly, does anyone else find kate's constant groping of gerry's thigh (or whatever) a bit icky - her arm was under the table for the first part of the interview? Maybe Pat (Brown) will have an explanation for this.................
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 24.11.11 12:15

Stella wrote:
bristow wrote:
Stella wrote:

Hello bristow and welcome to the forum with your very first post.

You could very well be right. I'm sure we have all been tongue tied at one time or another. But strange don't you think, that Gerry spoke with many speech breaks, plus a few urms!! In fact I would say it was a very controlled speech and constantly looking down he was obviously following a few prompts.
Thanks for the welcome.
I agree the speech was very controlled, GM was shaking in his shoes too, his mouth was dry and he was sweating.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 24.11.11 12:16

bristow wrote:They may be worrying too about the SY inquiry, best to try to get the publics sympathy while there's a chance.

Possibly but the way SY have been behaving I don't think they have anything to worry about. It proved incredibly difficult to even find out who to send any potential evidence to when it started, and then they had to be dragged kicking and screaming to finally give the details. Hardly an inquiry fully intent of finding the truth imo

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 24.11.11 12:25

dannybohy wrote:

Very well said! there is at least someone on this forum with some sanity!

It has been questioned!

I do think though that people do need to have a few days or a weeks break, away from the forum and sit back and reflect.
There is no doubt that the McCanns have something to hide but I do think that some posters get completely carried away and work every little McCann misdemeanor into something that it is not.

I also think that the moving quotes at the top of the forum need to be thought about carefully, there was one about 'swinging', maybe they were all swingers but having it moving across the top of the page can make onlookers and the undecided think that everyone on this board is barking mad or spiteful. It has a reputation to maintain.
bristow
bristow

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 24.11.11 12:34

bristow wrote:
There is no doubt that the McCanns have something to hide but I do think that some posters get completely carried away and work every little McCann misdemeanor into something that it is not.

You are right about this but in order to get to the truth you have to look at everything even if by the end it is to eliminate it, and some things I agree sound ridiculous but nevertheless until they have been through the mill you can't leave no stone unturned. Sometimes the most stupid thing on the surface can turn into something of value

and they have put so much info out in order to confuse, as gerry says himself 'confusion is good'. So you have to look at everything and the most ridiculous because most of their tale does not make sense or add up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.11.11 13:21

Well said jd. Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 5 3711883763
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.11.11 13:26

What I would like to know is why no one mentioned Sir Christopher Meyer's claim in that right from the start, that he on behalf of the PCC they offered to stop all the headlines and SCM said they didn't want it stopped.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 5 Empty Jeremy Vine GGRRRR

Post by mrscee 24.11.11 13:31

Is anyone listening to the wonderfully impartial ( ha!) ' discussion' on Jeremy Vine right now. Anyone who disagrees with the the Mccanns are being called ' spiteful' and 'vile'. I am spitting feathers here..... GGRRRRRR.
mrscee

Activity : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.11.11 13:33

There's a separate topic on the Jeremy Vine show - how thankful I am to be missing it!

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 5 359723
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Leveson Enquiry 23/11/11 - McCanns to give evidence - Page 5 Empty thanks-sorry

Post by mrscee 24.11.11 13:41

will look for that thread. AAARGHHH!
mrscee

Activity : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 24.11.11 13:45

mrscee wrote:Is anyone listening to the wonderfully impartial ( ha!) ' discussion' on Jeremy Vine right now. Anyone who disagrees with the the Mccanns are being called ' spiteful' and 'vile'. I am spitting feathers here..... GGRRRRRR.

Someone should tell Vine that the Master himself said yesterday he didn't have any problem with people having their own opinions and believes in free speech!

Why is simply disagreeing with someone vile and spiteful?

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top