The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 20 Mm11

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 20 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 20 Mm11

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 20 Regist10

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 20 Empty Re: McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Post by chillyheat 12.11.13 16:13

MissDaisy wrote:Eamonn McCann is a well know journalist local to me, he is not related to Gerry as far as I know, the McCann name is incredibly common in Derry and Donegal.
Ok TY
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 20 Empty Re: McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Post by Guest 12.11.13 16:15

MissDaisy wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:Shall I be the first to say it.......
It sounds like to me there maybe is a strong IRA connection....???
Exactly the same conclusion I came to over a year ago but have been too afraid to say it for fear of being called a tin hat wearing loonie. I believe it's the Real IRA though not the IRA. All IMO of course and I don't think the connection has anything to do with what happened on the 3rd May but I do believe there is a connection. Again all IMO.
I've formulated many theories about this case over the years but I'd never considered an IRA connection. Oh well, one more piranha in the tank!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 12.11.13 16:22

MissDaisy wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:
MissDaisy wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:Shall I be the first to say it.......
It sounds like to me there maybe is a strong IRA connection....???
Exactly the same conclusion I came to over a year ago but have been too afraid to say it for fear of being called a tin hat wearing loonie. I believe it's the Real IRA though not the IRA. All IMO of course and I don't think the connection has anything to do with what happened on the 3rd May but I do believe there is a connection. Again all IMO.
It would enable a huge coverup IF there are ties to big names to acts against children in those areas....
I PMd you Chilyheat.
PM returned
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow1 12.11.13 16:34

I don't think there is an IRA connection as too much media coverage. Tony Blair was PM then and didn't he have Donegal ancestors

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't think Gerry is connected to Blair but another strange link.
rainbow1

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 12.11.13 16:41

"The trial had heard that the Real IRA was using a restaurant on the Algarve in Portugal as a global hub for weapons shipments to Ireland. McCaugherty met the agent in Portugal and in a number of other locations including Amsterdam and Istanbul."

MissDaisy

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 12.11.13 16:46

Can someone link me to a thread about their passports please, if there is one. TY
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow1 12.11.13 16:56

MissDaisy wrote:"The trial had heard that the Real IRA was using a restaurant on the Algarve in Portugal as a global hub for weapons shipments to Ireland. McCaugherty met the agent in Portugal and in a number of other locations including Amsterdam and Istanbul."

I had not seen this Miss Daisy!!
rainbow1

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 12.11.13 17:17

That is really not not an option imo. So why the publicity? 

Why Did Murat, another bungler just like GM, have to hurry to PdL? 

Why all the phonecall activity, the creche records, the family friend Corner, primed to distribute photographs
According to US protocol? 
The car etc. was all that DNA and cadaver and blood all planted? 

Absolutely not. IRA are trading all over theplace, you'd easily find a link to Amsterdam when they were there etc. 

Really, witness protection - not in a Million years.   splat

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 17:18

ChillyHeat wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This was also the same year Sinn Féin introduced guidelines to deal with allegations of sexual and child abuse but Adams did not inform his own party of the most serious allegations against his brother until they were made public in 2007.

It may be all unconnected.....But look at the name of the replier. 
Not only that; read it

Then notice the venue of Liam Adams: Donegal

oops
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 17:21

Why does GM, a redhead, dye his hair black?

Is it not so that Irish as a rule have black hair, while Scottish immigrants to Ireland as a rule do not?

Was there perhaps a tiff between GM and others necessitating a witness protection plan?

I do hope not
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 17:31

tigger wrote:
Why Did Murat, another bungler just like GM, have to hurry to PdL? 
Two thoughts on that. Assuming his involvement was planned from the start, would look too coincidental to book at the same time as the main protagonists, so left to last minute to appear "spur of the moment". Alternatively he could have agonised about going right up to the point where it was almost too late.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 12.11.13 17:40

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:A link too far for me! 

I remember a topic here though about paedophile rings in the very parts of the Irish Republic that the McCanns allegedly frequent or have connections with.

That might be interesting to see again if anyone can find it.
I believe it's somewhere in this thread NFWTD, I don't have the time to trawl through right now but I think this is what you're referring to.

Police investigate Donegal child sex ring as horrors of Ferry case emerge

Michael Ferry, Ferry? Hmm now where have I heard that name before. thinking 

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 18:20

Daisy wrote:

I remember a topic here though about paedophile rings in the very parts of the Irish Republic that the McCanns allegedly frequent or have connections with.

I believe it's somewhere in this thread NFWTD, I don't have the time to trawl through right now but I think this is what you're referring to.

Liam Adams?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 12.11.13 18:27

Deleted...Did not read link first, sorry flag
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 12.11.13 18:30

Portia wrote:
Daisy wrote:

Liam Adams?
I've just looked up Liam Adams. What a beast! Not sure how he links to Michael Ferry though Portia?

FERRY is Eileen/Ellen McCann's maiden name. Not saying there's any connection though, hope that's understood.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 18:47

Daisy wrote:
Portia wrote:
Daisy wrote:

Liam Adams?
I've just looked up Liam Adams. What a beast! Not sure how he links to Michael Ferry though Portia?

FERRY is Eileen/Ellen McCann's maiden name. Not saying there's any connection though, hope that's understood.
Gweedore was mentioned in relation to Liam Adams as well in that article?

Is Michael Ferry related to Eileen Ferry, or Ellen, as she appears to call herself these days?

This is getting interesting
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 12.11.13 18:59

Portia wrote:
Daisy wrote:
Portia wrote:
Daisy wrote:

Liam Adams?

Gweedore was mentioned in relation to Liam Adams as well in that article?

Is Michael Ferry related to Eileen Ferry, or Ellen, as she appears to call herself these days?

This is getting interesting
Ah I see, sorry I missed that bit.

No Idea but he's from the very same area as Eileen; the very same area the McCann's reportedly visited Easter 2007.

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 12.11.13 19:13

Special Branch is a label customarily used to identify units responsible for matters of national security in British and Commonwealth police forces, as well as in the Royal Thai Police. A Special Branch unit acquires and develops intelligence, usually of a political nature, and conducts investigations to protect the State from perceived threats of subversion—particularly terrorismand other extremist activity.
The first Special Branch, or Special Irish Branch, as it was known, was a unit of London's Metropolitan Police formed in March 1883 to combat the Irish Republican Brotherhood. The name became Special Branch as the unit's remit widened.

Can someone give me a reasonable explaination as to why the Special Branch would be waiting at the airport ready to drive them home ?
There was some help with their four large black suitcases from the Special Branch officers who had chauffeured them the 16 miles from East Midlands airport to Rothley.
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 19:30

ChillyHeat wrote:Special Branch is a label customarily used to identify units responsible for matters of national security in British and Commonwealth police forces, as well as in the Royal Thai Police. A Special Branch unit acquires and develops intelligence, usually of a political nature, and conducts investigations to protect the State from perceived threats of subversion—particularly terrorismand other extremist activity.
The first Special Branch, or Special Irish Branch, as it was known, was a unit of London's Metropolitan Police formed in March 1883 to combat the Irish Republican Brotherhood. The name became Special Branch as the unit's remit widened.

Can someone give me a reasonable explaination as to why the Special Branch would be waiting at the airport ready to drive them home ?
There was some help with their four large black suitcases from the Special Branch officers who had chauffeured them the 16 miles from East Midlands airport to Rothley.
Hypothesis, just kidding: GM was one of Liam Adams red headed whipping boys or a UK subterfuge to flush out Ol' Gerry (A) himself

Ground got a bit warm under everyones feet, they skedaddled out of the 'situation'

GM asked for an alias and was shipped off to NZ for a while under that alias, until things died down;

Then shipped back exetera

Please remember I'm Agatha Cristies long lost phantom

So: all I purport (who on earth invented that word?) is just ludicrous (idem)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 19:34

Anybody had a look at the McCs mortgage history, asking themselves how they were able to make their first deposit of around EUR/UK 185.000 on the Queniborough place?

It's quite unexplained. Two penniless just-ex-students from lower middle class backgrounds; where did they get that amount of cash?

So far
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 12.11.13 19:38

Youth Community leader Liam Adams says there is a strong local involvement in what he described as a “very well-organised arrangement” which may also have links in Donegal. We have names of well-known business people who we are 100pc sure are involved.” But he says that the authorities should be doing more to investigate the situation based on the evidence which has emerged so far.
Registration numbers gathered by social workers who have conducted their own surveillence on activities based around Dundalk during the last two years have been handed over to the gardai for further investigation.
a report in the Irish Independent of Saturday 11th July 1998:
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 12.11.13 19:39

Also worth noting is that Jim Gamble used to be head of the RUC Special Branch in Northern Ireland.
MissDaisy

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 12.11.13 19:50

“All I have to do is call my friends in the IRA. They’ll have someone waking up in hospital the next morning eating their breakfast through a f***ing straw.
“I know the IRA, men from the IRA, and you don’t need to ask these guys twice. I’m serious. Don’t f***ing think I’m not serious. I can get them done – just with a phone call. That’s all it takes, young man.”
Jimmy Savile laughat 
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by MissDaisy 12.11.13 20:03

G
ChillyHeat wrote:“All I have to do is call my friends in the IRA. They’ll have someone waking up in hospital the next morning eating their breakfast through a f***ing straw.
“I know the IRA, men from the IRA, and you don’t need to ask these guys twice. I’m serious. Don’t f***ing think I’m not serious. I can get them done – just with a phone call. That’s all it takes, young man.”
Jimmy Savile laughat 
Sad thing us, I don't think he was actually joking!
MissDaisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.13 20:23

Andy, are you here with us?

Kevin?

Any sense of history?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top