The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The grey stone slab - Page 4 Mm11

The grey stone slab - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The grey stone slab - Page 4 Mm11

The grey stone slab - Page 4 Regist10

The grey stone slab

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Re: The grey stone slab

Post by Gaggzy 21.09.14 22:36

Nina wrote:
j.rob wrote:
jd wrote:
butterfly23 wrote:...reading the book- i see that a day or 2 after the ''abduction'' kate notices her arms are all briused etc.... & is told that when finding maddie missing she was hitting the veranda or something at some point......never heard anything about this til now-  are there any pics of these bruises- is it truly how she recieved them- who witnessed it happening...? could they have happened some other way ???????????

The grey stone slab - Page 4 40ee0x330SHEsLOVELYThe grey stone slab - Page 4 ZzkatereddressdBruise

Those are WHOPPING bruises. On a part of the body that does not bruise easily. I can only really think of one explanation for those, and it's not the one given by Kate. Even if you were hitting or banging a wall or doors or something in frustration/anger, I don't think you would use your wrist. It is a vulnerable area that you tend not to expose.

I wonder when these bruises were sustained and how old they were at the time the photo was taken (was this taken on Friday, the day after the disappearance?)

Kate McCann is a very thin and boney woman. If she had banged her arms and wrists on anything hard to create bruising like this she would have broken bone/s. Imo these are restraint bruises.

There is no doubt in my mind that those bruises are consistent with being forcibly restrained, or as a result of defending oneself from punches.

In my youth, I reached blue belt level in free-style Ju Jitsu. As part of the training, your opponent would throw a typical roundhouse punch at you as a form of attack and you would defend yourself by blocking the punching arm, striking it (extremely aggressively) on the inside of the forearm and then go on to strike, grab, chop, throw your opponent.

My arms would be covered in bruises from the wrist down to near the elbow, on both arms, as well as bruises on the inside of the forearm where my punches would be blocked by my opponent.

Judging by those photos of Kate McCann's arms, those bruises are at least three days old. So if they were taken on Friday, it would have been Tuesday - maybe even Monday when the impact or restraint was suffered.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T 22.10.14 15:06

I have been wondering about the grey stone slab myself, now perhaps this is a little far fetched, but could KM actually be telling us about a slab of concrete?
Is it possible that a body has been hidden in the foundations of a building, if someone knew of local construction work, perhaps at one of the nearby golf courses or have I just watched one too many Columbo episodes?

I am aware that the PJ checked with the workmen digging trenches for cables etc in Praia da Luz to see if possibly a child could have fallen in or been buried there and gone unnoticed, but that was fairly early in the investigation.

If you think this is madness just let me know before I waste anymore time on it.
Rufus T
Rufus T

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 22.10.14 16:45

Gaggzy wrote:
Nina wrote:
j.rob wrote:
jd wrote:
butterfly23 wrote:...reading the book- i see that a day or 2 after the ''abduction'' kate notices her arms are all briused etc.... & is told that when finding maddie missing she was hitting the veranda or something at some point......never heard anything about this til now-  are there any pics of these bruises- is it truly how she recieved them- who witnessed it happening...? could they have happened some other way ???????????

The grey stone slab - Page 4 40ee0x330SHEsLOVELYThe grey stone slab - Page 4 ZzkatereddressdBruise

Those are WHOPPING bruises. On a part of the body that does not bruise easily. I can only really think of one explanation for those, and it's not the one given by Kate. Even if you were hitting or banging a wall or doors or something in frustration/anger, I don't think you would use your wrist. It is a vulnerable area that you tend not to expose.

I wonder when these bruises were sustained and how old they were at the time the photo was taken (was this taken on Friday, the day after the disappearance?)

Kate McCann is a very thin and boney woman. If she had banged her arms and wrists on anything hard to create bruising like this she would have broken bone/s. Imo these are restraint bruises.

There is no doubt in my mind that those bruises are consistent with being forcibly restrained, or as a result of defending oneself from punches.

In my youth, I reached blue belt level in free-style Ju Jitsu. As part of the training, your opponent would throw a typical roundhouse punch at you as a form of attack and you would defend yourself by blocking the punching arm, striking it (extremely aggressively) on the inside of the forearm and then go on to strike, grab, chop, throw your opponent.

My arms would be covered in bruises from the wrist down to near the elbow, on both arms, as well as bruises on the inside of the forearm where my punches would be blocked by my opponent.

Judging by those photos of Kate McCann's arms, those bruises are at least three days old. So if they were taken on Friday, it would have been Tuesday - maybe even Monday when the impact or restraint was suffered.

That's interesting. It seems likely to me that KM was physically restrained by someone to prevent her from doing something. Monday would fit in well with my theory of what might have happened that week. I postulate that on Monday something had happened to Madeleine. KM had to be physically restrained by someone/several people to prevent her from following a certain course of action. One that might have lead to the discovery of some very nasty 'secrets', imo.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 22.10.14 19:49

Looks like she has bruises all up her right arm when IEnlarge the picture. What on earth is going on with the left eyebrow, looks like it's been painted on. If so why. Those marks would be very painful I suspect. Looks like she's taken some hard knocks. Why did she not cover them up? I bet GM knows...

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 22.10.14 20:24

Is that the pink blanket in the first pic and the end (or start) of a black eye?

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.14 20:48

palm tree wrote:Is that the pink blanket in the first pic and the end (or start) of a black eye?

No, it's her pink hat as worn in the Last Photo. Oh, hang on...... She's clutching Amelie's hat for some reason.

The grey stone slab - Page 4 Article-2460669-18BD54BB00000578-998_634x472

The grey stone slab - Page 4 40ee0x330SHEsLOVELY

And is that another 3-day-old bruise on her chest in the second photo, or just shadow?
The grey stone slab - Page 4 ZzkatereddressdBruise
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 22.10.14 21:14

Well spotted Dee Coy! It is AM hat, why though? It looks as though that pic was taken off guard.
IMO

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by SuspiciousMinds 16.01.15 17:57

I've often wondered whether the 'No Stone Unturned' slogan was a subliminal clue to Madeleine's whereabouts...
SuspiciousMinds

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top