The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by plebgate on 02.06.13 8:04

Get back to Portugal and look themselves. That is what they should do, but haven't. Sell their home if the fund is running low or get their millionair backers to buy up their entire stock and put money in their fund that way.

Stop begging the general public. You lost your daughter and millions of public money both in Portugal and Britain have been spent trying to find poor Maddie. Try putting their hands in their own pockets for a change.

I do not want to hear about the marathon running or the volunteer work or the husband and his hacked off campaign. Spend the time searching for Maddie themselves instead of expecting others to do it for them. Enough begging more searching should be their aim now imo.

plebgate

Posts : 5447
Reputation : 1162
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by Guest on 02.06.13 9:09

Comments Unavailable
Sorry, we are unable to accept comments about this article at the moment. However, you will find some great articles which you can comment on right now in our Comment section.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by tigger on 02.06.13 9:20

Finn wrote:
Comments Unavailable
Sorry, we are unable to accept comments about this article at the moment. However, you will find some great articles which you can comment on right now in our Comment section.


Perhaps we can ask the express if there is anywhere we can comment on the fact that we can't often comment (and then not for very long) on anything relating to the McCanns.

I suggest we enter comments in much-read articles (not about the McCanns) where we will simply refer to this problem.

e.g: Nick Clegg really has to get his act together. By the way why are comments not allowed about the article re the McCanns?
or: Totally agree with this tax being illegal. Money-grabbing by the government. Why are comments not allowed by the Express/Mirror etc. on the McCanns?

might be a useful ploy since they're going to have to edit all comments on all headlines.

@JeanMonroe - it wouldn't be you who'd be sued, it would be the owners and moderators of this forum.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Filth

Post by The Rooster on 02.06.13 9:26

Myra, Harold, Fred, Rose, Gerry and Kate. Shame on you!

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"

The Rooster

Posts : 379
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 70
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by Ollie1 on 02.06.13 10:36

Kate was in Portugal for the sixth anniversary, why didn't she stay longer and do some searching herself? This article is just an advert to sell their wares, how tacky listing what £1.75 can buy. The article was supposed to be about Madeleine still missing.

Ollie1

Posts : 99
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by aquila on 02.06.13 10:40

@Ollie1 wrote:Kate was in Portugal for the sixth anniversary, why didn't she stay longer and do some searching herself? This article is just an advert to sell their wares, how tacky listing what £1.75 can buy. The article was supposed to be about Madeleine still missing.

While Kate McCann, the MOTHER of Madeleine was in Portugal did she put up any posters? anyone?

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by Cristobell on 02.06.13 11:01

The mccanns are facing a very costly libel trial in Lisbon, one which they have very little hope of winning. There are three lots of Defendants, each with their own legal teams, if mccanns lose they will have to pay not only their own legal costs but those of all the other parties. The Fund could be wiped out.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by aquila on 02.06.13 11:04

@Cristobell wrote:The mccanns are facing a very costly libel trial in Lisbon, one which they have very little hope of winning. There are three lots of Defendants, each with their own legal teams, if mccanns lose they will have to pay not only their own legal costs but those of all the other parties. The Fund could be wiped out.

I think (I may be wrong here) but in Portuguese law each party is required to pay their own costs regardless of the outcome. Can someone confirm that?

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kate's appeal to tourists..

Post by worriedmum on 02.06.13 11:43

I feel very cross that this article leads on to a link to the McCann's site and the information that this poster can be purchased.
With the huge amount of donations that the fund has received, it seems amazing to me that they have not been using the money to print and distribute posters FOR FREE. In fact Kate could have done this while she was in Praia Da Luz recently.

Then I remembered this-



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YWCVSjIJk8

worriedmum

Posts : 1632
Reputation : 251
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by Cristobell on 02.06.13 11:49

@aquila wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:The mccanns are facing a very costly libel trial in Lisbon, one which they have very little hope of winning. There are three lots of Defendants, each with their own legal teams, if mccanns lose they will have to pay not only their own legal costs but those of all the other parties. The Fund could be wiped out.

I think (I may be wrong here) but in Portuguese law each party is required to pay their own costs regardless of the outcome. Can someone confirm that?



You may well be right that Portuguese law differs, hope someone knows the answer to this.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by jeanmonroe on 02.06.13 11:57

@Cristobell wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:The mccanns are facing a very costly libel trial in Lisbon, one which they have very little hope of winning. There are three lots of Defendants, each with their own legal teams, if mccanns lose they will have to pay not only their own legal costs but those of all the other parties. The Fund could be wiped out.

I think (I may be wrong here) but in Portuguese law each party is required to pay their own costs regardless of the outcome. Can someone confirm that?



You may well be right that Portuguese law differs, hope someone knows the answer to this.

When the McCanns LOST the overturn book decision COSTS were awarded AGAINST them!
And that included Sean and Amelie as well, because the book 'trial' was bought by The McCanns AND their THREE children!
No pocket money for the twins for a few years!

The appeal by defendant Dr. Gonçalo Amaral is sustained.

The other appeals are not taken into consideration, as it is understood that their
appreciation is prejudiced – article 660º, no 2, of the Civil Process
Code.

III – Decision

In harmony with what is written above, under the terms of the cited dispositions, the Judges at this
Appeals Court declare the validity of the appeal filed by defendant Dr. Gonçalo Amaral, and the sentence of the Court a quo is revoked, its disposition replaced by the following:

The injunction is deemed not valid because it was not proved.

Furthermore we deliberate that we do not acknowledge the rest of the appeals.

Costs to be paid by the appellants*...... (The McCanns AND their THREE children)

Lisbon and Appeals Court,
14.10.2010


The Appellate Court
Judges,


Francisco Bruto da Costa
Catarina Arelo
Manso

António Valente

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id344.html

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5133
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by PennyX on 02.06.13 12:02

@tigger wrote:
Finn wrote:
Comments Unavailable
Sorry, we are unable to accept comments about this article at the moment. However, you will find some great articles which you can comment on right now in our Comment section.


Perhaps we can ask the express if there is anywhere we can comment on the fact that we can't often comment (and then not for very long) on anything relating to the McCanns.

I suggest we enter comments in much-read articles (not about the McCanns) where we will simply refer to this problem.

e.g: Nick Clegg really has to get his act together. By the way why are comments not allowed about the article re the McCanns?
or: Totally agree with this tax being illegal. Money-grabbing by the government. Why are comments not allowed by the Express/Mirror etc. on the McCanns?

might be a useful ploy since they're going to have to edit all comments on all headlines.

@JeanMonroe - it wouldn't be you who'd be sued, it would be the owners and moderators of this forum.

Not sure this is a way forward. I would think not having comments on topics means the newspaper moderators have had legal problems with comments before. Therefore they don't want to open themselves up for possible legal actions. It doesn't just apply to the McCanns though. NewsNight on BBC TV once said email addresses of those who commented were always logged against legal action. It is true the owners would be sued but then again the owners could counter-sue the person/persons who made the original comment very easy with their tracking software. People have been caught out recently.


PennyX

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by Peneda Geres on 02.06.13 12:50

I'm not going to do this, tho I hope someone here will. Contact Missing people and explain you are going on holiday and would like them to send you some age progressed posters of MBM.

I would do this myself but I have no holidays planned, it would play on my conscience asking for goods by fraudulent means.

Peneda Geres

Posts : 129
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-04-01
Location : Central Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by plebgate on 02.06.13 13:34

@PennyX wrote:
@tigger wrote:
Finn wrote:
Comments Unavailable
Sorry, we are unable to accept comments about this article at the moment. However, you will find some great articles which you can comment on right now in our Comment section.


Perhaps we can ask the express if there is anywhere we can comment on the fact that we can't often comment (and then not for very long) on anything relating to the McCanns.

I suggest we enter comments in much-read articles (not about the McCanns) where we will simply refer to this problem.

e.g: Nick Clegg really has to get his act together. By the way why are comments not allowed about the article re the McCanns?
or: Totally agree with this tax being illegal. Money-grabbing by the government. Why are comments not allowed by the Express/Mirror etc. on the McCanns?

might be a useful ploy since they're going to have to edit all comments on all headlines.

@JeanMonroe - it wouldn't be you who'd be sued, it would be the owners and moderators of this forum.

Not sure this is a way forward. I would think not having comments on topics means the newspaper moderators have had legal problems with comments before. Therefore they don't want to open themselves up for possible legal actions. It doesn't just apply to the McCanns though. NewsNight on BBC TV once said email addresses of those who commented were always logged against legal action. It is true the owners would be sued but then again the owners could counter-sue the person/persons who made the original comment very easy with their tracking software. People have been caught out recently.



People were caught out on twitter because they admitted it. If you have a number of people living at home how would they know who had posted what?
They would also need the computer so unless it is a police matter, then it would be very, very expensive to get hold of the computer and also if the hard drive had been removed or the computer done away with, then it would be difficult to sue unless they had an admission from the poster?

plebgate

Posts : 5447
Reputation : 1162
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by PennyX on 02.06.13 15:46

@plebgate wrote:
@PennyX wrote:
@tigger wrote:
Finn wrote:
Comments Unavailable
Sorry, we are unable to accept comments about this article at the moment. However, you will find some great articles which you can comment on right now in our Comment section.


Perhaps we can ask the express if there is anywhere we can comment on the fact that we can't often comment (and then not for very long) on anything relating to the McCanns.

I suggest we enter comments in much-read articles (not about the McCanns) where we will simply refer to this problem.

e.g: Nick Clegg really has to get his act together. By the way why are comments not allowed about the article re the McCanns?
or: Totally agree with this tax being illegal. Money-grabbing by the government. Why are comments not allowed by the Express/Mirror etc. on the McCanns?

might be a useful ploy since they're going to have to edit all comments on all headlines.

@JeanMonroe - it wouldn't be you who'd be sued, it would be the owners and moderators of this forum.

Not sure this is a way forward. I would think not having comments on topics means the newspaper moderators have had legal problems with comments before. Therefore they don't want to open themselves up for possible legal actions. It doesn't just apply to the McCanns though. NewsNight on BBC TV once said email addresses of those who commented were always logged against legal action. It is true the owners would be sued but then again the owners could counter-sue the person/persons who made the original comment very easy with their tracking software. People have been caught out recently.



People were caught out on twitter because they admitted it. If you have a number of people living at home how would they know who had posted what?
They would also need the computer so unless it is a police matter, then it would be very, very expensive to get hold of the computer and also if the hard drive had been removed or the computer done away with, then it would be difficult to sue unless they had an admission from the poster?

I think it would become a police matter so everything else would follow including the ID of the person posting. The computer would record who posted & what. It is very simple. Not really like getting your wife to take your speeding points. I think you may suffer from being a little naive and that is the worst thing possible when posting or dealing on Twitter/Facebook. Then again you or anyone is free to take their own path on this topic. I have just stated mine.

PennyX

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by Peneda Geres on 02.06.13 16:08

One computer, one IP address, more than one person having access to said computer, police ask questions," NO COMMENT".....simples.

Peneda Geres

Posts : 129
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-04-01
Location : Central Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by Guest on 02.06.13 16:34

I'm sort of with Penny on this one, my golden rule is never to land on a site from this forum particularly if I'm going to post a comment about it.

I don't necessarily think the police might be that interested but TM/press might be interested in making an example of someone.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by tigger on 02.06.13 16:57

@PennyX wrote:
@tigger wrote:
Finn wrote:
Comments Unavailable
Sorry, we are unable to accept comments about this article at the moment. However, you will find some great articles which you can comment on right now in our Comment section.


Perhaps we can ask the express if there is anywhere we can comment on the fact that we can't often comment (and then not for very long) on anything relating to the McCanns.

I suggest we enter comments in much-read articles (not about the McCanns) where we will simply refer to this problem.

e.g: Nick Clegg really has to get his act together. By the way why are comments not allowed about the article re the McCanns?
or: Totally agree with this tax being illegal. Money-grabbing by the government. Why are comments not allowed by the Express/Mirror etc. on the McCanns?

might be a useful ploy since they're going to have to edit all comments on all headlines.

@JeanMonroe - it wouldn't be you who'd be sued, it would be the owners and moderators of this forum.

Not sure this is a way forward. I would think not having comments on topics means the newspaper moderators have had legal problems with comments before. Therefore they don't want to open themselves up for possible legal actions. It doesn't just apply to the McCanns though. NewsNight on BBC TV once said email addresses of those who commented were always logged against legal action. It is true the owners would be sued but then again the owners could counter-sue the person/persons who made the original comment very easy with their tracking software. People have been caught out recently.


I'm only suggesting we ask a perfectly good question about the closed comments we encounter so often on McCann articles. If we add this query to a perfectly civil comment on another topic I cannot see what the problem is. We're asking the Express/Mail/Mirror et al a simple question. You don't get taken to court for going off topic.
I don't think the tabloids have a section where any question can be asked? If so, I'd be perfectly happy to put it there. Otherwise, adding the question to a comment on another topic seems to be the only option.
Legal actions don't apply - comments are routinely screened, it's the paper's responsibility. It has nothing to do with the recent Twitter libel case.
Asking why one may not comment is not libel. I've bolded the general question above. I certainly don't suggest we ask anything else or add our opinion on the McCanns.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by Guest on 02.06.13 17:03

@tigger wrote:
@PennyX wrote:
@tigger wrote:
Finn wrote:
Comments Unavailable
Sorry, we are unable to accept comments about this article at the moment. However, you will find some great articles which you can comment on right now in our Comment section.


Perhaps we can ask the express if there is anywhere we can comment on the fact that we can't often comment (and then not for very long) on anything relating to the McCanns.

I suggest we enter comments in much-read articles (not about the McCanns) where we will simply refer to this problem.

e.g: Nick Clegg really has to get his act together. By the way why are comments not allowed about the article re the McCanns?
or: Totally agree with this tax being illegal. Money-grabbing by the government. Why are comments not allowed by the Express/Mirror etc. on the McCanns?

might be a useful ploy since they're going to have to edit all comments on all headlines.

@JeanMonroe - it wouldn't be you who'd be sued, it would be the owners and moderators of this forum.

Not sure this is a way forward. I would think not having comments on topics means the newspaper moderators have had legal problems with comments before. Therefore they don't want to open themselves up for possible legal actions. It doesn't just apply to the McCanns though. NewsNight on BBC TV once said email addresses of those who commented were always logged against legal action. It is true the owners would be sued but then again the owners could counter-sue the person/persons who made the original comment very easy with their tracking software. People have been caught out recently.


I'm only suggesting we ask a perfectly good question about the closed comments we encounter so often on McCann articles. If we add this query to a perfectly civil comment on another topic I cannot see what the problem is. We're asking the Express/Mail/Mirror et al a simple question. You don't get taken to court for going off topic.
I don't think the tabloids have a section where any question can be asked? If so, I'd be perfectly happy to put it there. Otherwise, adding the question to a comment on another topic seems to be the only option.
Legal actions don't apply - comments are routinely screened, it's the paper's responsibility. It has nothing to do with the recent Twitter libel case.
Asking why one may not comment is not libel. I've bolded the general question above. I certainly don't suggest we ask anything else or add our opinion on the McCanns.
Seconded!
parapono

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by pennylane on 02.06.13 18:19

parapono wrote:
@tigger wrote:
@PennyX wrote:
@tigger wrote:
Finn wrote:
Comments Unavailable
Sorry, we are unable to accept comments about this article at the moment. However, you will find some great articles which you can comment on right now in our Comment section.


Perhaps we can ask the express if there is anywhere we can comment on the fact that we can't often comment (and then not for very long) on anything relating to the McCanns.

I suggest we enter comments in much-read articles (not about the McCanns) where we will simply refer to this problem.

e.g: Nick Clegg really has to get his act together. By the way why are comments not allowed about the article re the McCanns?
or: Totally agree with this tax being illegal. Money-grabbing by the government. Why are comments not allowed by the Express/Mirror etc. on the McCanns?

might be a useful ploy since they're going to have to edit all comments on all headlines.

@JeanMonroe - it wouldn't be you who'd be sued, it would be the owners and moderators of this forum.

Not sure this is a way forward. I would think not having comments on topics means the newspaper moderators have had legal problems with comments before. Therefore they don't want to open themselves up for possible legal actions. It doesn't just apply to the McCanns though. NewsNight on BBC TV once said email addresses of those who commented were always logged against legal action. It is true the owners would be sued but then again the owners could counter-sue the person/persons who made the original comment very easy with their tracking software. People have been caught out recently.


I'm only suggesting we ask a perfectly good question about the closed comments we encounter so often on McCann articles. If we add this query to a perfectly civil comment on another topic I cannot see what the problem is. We're asking the Express/Mail/Mirror et al a simple question. You don't get taken to court for going off topic.
I don't think the tabloids have a section where any question can be asked? If so, I'd be perfectly happy to put it there. Otherwise, adding the question to a comment on another topic seems to be the only option.
Legal actions don't apply - comments are routinely screened, it's the paper's responsibility. It has nothing to do with the recent Twitter libel case.
Asking why one may not comment is not libel. I've bolded the general question above. I certainly don't suggest we ask anything else or add our opinion on the McCanns.
Seconded!
parapono

Agreed tigger and paraps As you say, comments won't see the light of day unless the moderator lets them through. Many comments I have submitted don't get through, but I know someone has read them at the office, and is being duly educated in the enormous skepticism that abounds re the gruesome twosome's dodgy story.

pennylane

Posts : 2529
Reputation : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by Spaniel on 02.06.13 18:45

@PennyX wrote:
@tigger wrote:
Finn wrote:
Comments Unavailable
Sorry, we are unable to accept comments about this article at the moment. However, you will find some great articles which you can comment on right now in our Comment section.


Perhaps we can ask the express if there is anywhere we can comment on the fact that we can't often comment (and then not for very long) on anything relating to the McCanns.

I suggest we enter comments in much-read articles (not about the McCanns) where we will simply refer to this problem.

e.g: Nick Clegg really has to get his act together. By the way why are comments not allowed about the article re the McCanns?
or: Totally agree with this tax being illegal. Money-grabbing by the government. Why are comments not allowed by the Express/Mirror etc. on the McCanns?

might be a useful ploy since they're going to have to edit all comments on all headlines.

@JeanMonroe - it wouldn't be you who'd be sued, it would be the owners and moderators of this forum.

Not sure this is a way forward. I would think not having comments on topics means the newspaper moderators have had legal problems with comments before. Therefore they don't want to open themselves up for possible legal actions. It doesn't just apply to the McCanns though. NewsNight on BBC TV once said email addresses of those who commented were always logged against legal action. It is true the owners would be sued but then again the owners could counter-sue the person/persons who made the original comment very easy with their tracking software. People have been caught out recently.

I have no idea of the legalities regarding comments in newspapers as it's not my concern. I made it my concern though at the height of the TB proceedings to research whether a forum owner is liable for postings. They are not and it's here somewhere that to sue a forum owner would be akin to suing a newsagent for selling a paper containing libellous material.

We are all responsible for what we post, not the forum owner.
Think on. Would CR have gone after Tony Bennett if they could have had the site owner instead and closed it down?

I'd hate to see candyfloss here ... ...... and it won't happen.

Spaniel

Posts : 743
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by pennylane on 02.06.13 18:57

There's a blogger called 'Dr David Payne' (I expect you've seen him), and his comments often make it through, complete with his avatar of David Payne's face. This blogger has been posting regularly some very direct and blunt comments re the McCanns for years now on twitter and everywhere! The 'pro's' used to go ballistic with threats.... and his oftentimes response was..... to post up the Gaspar statements!

pennylane

Posts : 2529
Reputation : 1189
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by jd on 02.06.13 19:08


____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: British holidaymakers can help in the hunt for Madeleine, says Kate McCann Sunday Express 2/6/13

Post by Snifferdog on 02.06.13 19:35

@aquila wrote:
@Ollie1 wrote:Kate was in Portugal for the sixth anniversary, why didn't she stay longer and do some searching herself? This article is just an advert to sell their wares, how tacky listing what £1.75 can buy. The article was supposed to be about Madeleine still missing.

While Kate McCann, the MOTHER of Madeleine was in Portugal did she put up any posters? anyone?
Good point! I too would like to know Aquila but I doubt she did any of that. Probably because she would have to pay for them herself. Some people truly have the hide of a rhino! They make me cringe. IMO

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum