The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing McCann sibling? - Page 3 Mm11

Missing McCann sibling? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing McCann sibling? - Page 3 Mm11

Missing McCann sibling? - Page 3 Regist10

Missing McCann sibling?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Re: Missing McCann sibling?

Post by Guest 26.11.13 21:35

FYI : 2 private planes of interest left the Algarve on or shortly after the 3rd of May 2007. The first left Portimao on the 3rd, the second left Faro on the 5th.
unquote

Proof? Please give a link. TA.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dan55 26.11.13 21:45

Not when we can't believe the witnesses testimony. You add the evidence as you go along as you find it to develop a picture, but with this case you have to dig for it. More cases have been solved by doggedness and gut feelings. I admire Amaral's precise work he could well be entirely correct or partly so. I think it is not a case of rejecting or accepting all he says he is is obviously a very educated sincere man. I reckon the libel case could well be rigged against him. I would hate him to see him lose.
The forum in my last post also adds credence to my theory with this,
eternal_spirit
17-05-2011, 01:42 PM
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/newmaddie-682_92080_920880a.jpg)

BRITISH police believe Madeleine McCann could now be living as a Muslim. They think she might have been held captive in the human trafficking haven of North Africa. Detectives last night launched a global internet appeal urging people to help catch Maddie’s kidnapper. 
They also released an image showing how the youngster, who vanished in Portugal in May 2007, would now look if she had been raised by Arabs.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
dan55

Activity : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by dan55 26.11.13 21:48

It is in this forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not sure of where they got it from but it is frustrating that I can't find the other more probative link maybe it has been removed.
dan55

Activity : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubious 23.06.14 9:19

I myself have turners syndrome and was very suprised to see how dinky Maddie is in some of the photos.

I am also the mother of adopted twins. I am looking at my boys adoption certificates and it has no parents names on it
Dubious

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 23.06.14 15:47

Dubious wrote:I myself have turners syndrome and was very suprised to see how dinky Maddie is in some of the photos.

I am also the mother of adopted twins. I am looking at my boys adoption certificates and it has no parents names on it

That's interesting. Do you think it looks as though Madeleine could have had it?

I have often wondered whether Madeleine existed at all. There are so few genuine photos, so few friends or nannies or creche-workers speaking out. But I guess many have been Carter-Rucked.

But then I thought about the Gasper statements. The Gasper family were on holiday with the McCann family the previous summer. And she specifically speaks about Madeleine on that holiday, as spending some time with the Paynes family to give Kate and Gerry a break and some time with the twins.

So, assuming they are reliable witnesses (and, given the nature of the statements, I think we can safely assume they are not McCann apologists) that puts Madeleine as being alive and well during the summer of 2006.

Of course, we don't know what else the Gaspers observed from that holiday. They may have made a great many other observations. And so may other people. Not necessarily as damning as what the Gaspers observed, but they may still have noted things.

I have to say that when I saw the contents of one of the Madeleine was Here films and observed what 'normal family life' looked like chez McCann, I got shivers down my spine and genuinely felt worried.

In my opinion only.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubious 23.06.14 16:50

To difficult to say. I had a look at some photos of me as a toddler and apart from photos where I,m against something for perspective it's hard to tell.

Apparently hands are something doctors look at. I was diagnosed at about 9 years old.

I find this whole case very suspect and there really is no way at all of knowing about her having turners. Only the parents and doctors would know especially whilst young. It becomes very obvious as you get older. I,m only 4'8 so teeny.

I did see the picture of her against one of the other tapas members children and there was a significant age gab but she was the same size as the younger child. It would fit in if that is the case.
Dubious

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.06.14 19:47

The holiday with the Gaspars was actually in September 2005.

I've never read anything about holidays in 2006 though no doubt they must have gone somewhere.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top