The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pat Brown Mm11

Pat Brown Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pat Brown Mm11

Pat Brown Regist10

Pat Brown

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pat Brown Empty Pat Brown

Post by jd 25.07.11 18:56

Pat Brown has twittered today that her book "Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann?" has suddenly disappeared from Amazon. Strangely enough it has, and furthermore if you search for Pat Brown in Amazon, you get all of her books BUT also "Madeleine' by Kate McCann in the same search!

I leave you to make your own conclusions winkwink
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown Empty Re: Pat Brown

Post by Guest 25.07.11 18:59

Thank you jd. Very strange.

This just posted by Pat Brown on her facebook wall..................

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Amazon was making a profit off The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann, so the only reason it isn't there is a glitch or a threat. #McCann
A few seconds ago · Like · Comment

.Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
What is behind the mysterious disappearance of my Amazon book, Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann?
19 minutes ago · Like · Comment

.Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann More likely books that hit to close to the truth for comfort...that is more likely; otherwise, no one would care.
12 minutes ago · 2 peopleLoading

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Profile-of-the-Disappearance-of-Madeleine-McCann/137592626316577?sk=wall
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.07.11 19:03

And some of the comments posted about this......

Karin Bultje Have you been whoosh clucked?
22 minutes ago.

Jennifer Targhi How do you mean?
21 minutes ago.

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Gone with no explanation. I am curious to hear the explanation from Amazon, but I certainly have my suspicions.

18 minutes ago · 3 peopleLoading....

Karin Bultje Well it's quite common for books, information and videos that ask ludicrous, unhelpful questions to go missing all over the place.
16 minutes ago · 1 personLoading....

Jennifer Targhi Oh that's not good. In fact it's really bad. Is there anything you can do about it?
12 minutes ago

.Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann More likely books that hit to close to the truth for comfort...that is more likely; otherwise, no one would care.
12 minutes ago · 2 peopleLoading....

Jennifer Targhi I have read it on Kindle and did not see one ludicrous unhelpful question, quite the contrary!
9 minutes ago · 2 peopleLoading....

Meredith Males Wow--no explanation? That's just wrong! (I'm glad I read it on Kindle while I had the change, lol) As an author can you not demand an explanation?
8 minutes ago.

Rachel 'notabit' Foster is the mccann pr machine at work again!!...
4 minutes ago.

Karin Bultje ‎@ Jennifer Targhi I was being, very, very cynical:-)
about a minute ago.Jennifer Targhi OMG have they that much power?
about a minute ago..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 25.07.11 19:07

Also most interesting if you enter the search terms Pat Brown McCann in the search facility on Amazon that it comes up with Madeleine by Kate McCann
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.07.11 19:17

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann(Pat Brown)
Amazon was making a profit off The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann, so the only reason it isn't there is a glitch or a threat. #McCann
18 minutes ago · Like · Comment

Unterdenteppich Gekehrt
they got Carter-Ruck to threaten Amazon.de on Gonçalo De Sousa Amaral Book. Amazon admitted as much to me on the phone.
15 minutes ago.

Joanne Howe I cannot believe it's been removed, my God it wasn't threatening or anything, infact in places it empathised with them. I've seen it all now.
8 minutes ago.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 25.07.11 19:18

honeybunch wrote:Also most interesting if you enter the search terms Pat Brown McCann in the search facility on Amazon that it comes up with Madeleine by Kate McCann

Just enter Pat Brown and you now get the same result. There is only one reason this can happen!
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by tellusanother1 25.07.11 19:19

I was alerted to this earlier too. It is not available on Amazon UK as well as America. I have found one link still up:

http://www.amazon.com/Disappearance-Madeleine-Criminal-Profiler-ebook/sim/B0055WYVCQ/2

I'm sure it won't be long and it will be wooshed too.

Pat you should be phoning and talking to the big cheese about what is going on...can only hope they have the balls to tell you what they are up against.

I'm also sorry that this is happening to you yet at the same time feel they are adding fuel to their own destructive fire.
tellusanother1
tellusanother1

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.07.11 19:23

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
I now have the answer: the McCanns have had Amazon pull the book, The Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 25.07.11 19:25

Good find but if you click on the link for the details, you get an error page now!

The fact you get KM's book on a Pat Brown search says it all!
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 25.07.11 19:26

@ProfilerPatB
PAT BROWN
I now have the answer: the McCanns have had Amazon pull the book, The Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann. #McCann.

"Legal conflict." I was told to change the title and the content!
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.07.11 19:30

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
I was told by Amazon there is "legal conflict" with my book, The Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine #McCann.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.07.11 19:31

PAT BROWN I was told by Amazon change the title and the content of my Profile of Madeline #McCann due to "legal conflicts."
2 minutes ago via web
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 25.07.11 19:50

@gemz_27
Gemma
@ProfilerPatB At least we know what the fund money is going towards. They have their priorities right, huh... #McCann

Well said! and promote in australia last night their 'story' lying about the shutters being open when they have admitted they were in fact closed years ago....fund money going on this too...not to find Maddie!!!

Why is this happening and allowed to happen?
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.07.11 19:52

candyfloss wrote:PAT BROWN I was told by Amazon change the title and the content

roll
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.07.11 20:15

njbennett Nick Bennett
by veniviedivici
Amazon asks US author to change title + content of book about Madeleine McCann. Having muzzled the UK press the McCanns now take on Amazon!
20 minutes ago
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 25.07.11 20:52

Now according to a twitter who phoned them "It is true spoke to Amazon who say pulled due to 'copyright infringement' Copyright of what?
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.07.11 20:59

I see there's a campaign to boycott amazon on twitter now.

http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23boycottamazon
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *~Melody~* 25.07.11 21:13

I hope Pat can do something about this but she should have known the McCanns would fight back.
*~Melody~*
*~Melody~*

Activity : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwarya 25.07.11 21:41

Are the copies we have bought likely to be deleted from our machines now? I have just checked and my copy is still there, but wouldn't put it past Carter Ruck to have ordered the mass deletion of all copies on behalf of their disgusting clients.
Ashwarya
Ashwarya

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.07.11 21:48

Ashwarya wrote:Are the copies we have bought likely to be deleted from our machines now? I have just checked and my copy is still there, but wouldn't put it past Carter Ruck to have ordered the mass deletion of all copies on behalf of their disgusting clients.

Don't know Ashwarya, but there are a few tweets and postings on twitter and Pat's facebook page like this

julygirl3210 Sylvia
if anyone not downloaded #mccann profile, will have gone from their libraries.Amazon have to refund people for kindle books paid for.True?
2 minutes ago
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.07.11 21:49

Just seen this from David Bret on Pat's facebook wall..........................

David Bret
Pat, I received an email from Amazon just now: they removed all McCann-related postings by me from there. Additionally, Steve Farthing and members of the Official Find Madeleine Campaign attempted to close down my blog and my website, and of course failed. Quite simply, these people are running scared. The mystery ex-News of the World journo predicts "big news" from Rothsey very soon, and so far ALL his predictions have come true! Stay strong!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Profile-of-the-Disappearance-of-Madeleine-McCann/137592626316577?sk=wall
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 25.07.11 22:05

Pat is a strong woman i dont think the McCanns will stop her!
clown clown
shutup

Rosa, I have edited to put in proper name.
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 25.07.11 22:09

It is very strange that any material which opposes the Mcanns story is being closed down and deleted, whilst at the very same time nothing is said about the lies they said in last nights report in Australia

What happened to free speech? Don't we go to war preaching we have free speech and democracy? Don't see any of it here

I am sure there are many books which have different opinions and theories about various subjects, so what is it that is making the McCanns a special case? they seem to have more power than the powers of our country....everyone is writing what they want about the phone hacking scandal but the McCanns....say a word against them and whoosh!

Definitely something going on somewhere and they are definitely scared of something

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Vern 25.07.11 22:12

This vile duo must be stopped.

Activity : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.07.11 22:20

Big Vern wrote:This vile duo must be stopped.

They most certainly must yes

Good news from Tony Bennett tonight which I'm sure he will share with you all in due course. winkwink

Watch this space.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top